Track Palin and Deryk Schlessinger: Why Republicans ♥ NE

lc

Sep 10, 2008, 2:12:24 PM9/10/08
Track Palin and Deryk Schlessinger: Why Republicans ♥ NE

The plan was for Track to be the good kid in the Palin family. The
athletically-named son of VP nominee Sarah Palin--who's set to ship out
soon for Iraq--was portrayed as a symbol of patriotism on stage at the
Republican Convention. But did he only join the Army to escape a life
of drugs and crime back in Alaska? The newly famous enlistee gets the
full investigative treatment from the Enquirer --which always saves the
best stuff for the print version. Which we now have in hand! The young
man has partied with some very talkative people. So: while Track was
watching his mom enthrall the nation, was he really daydreaming of
mainlining sweet, sweet Oxycontin and playing "master" criminal back
home? We quote:

Track is portrayed as the biggest bad boy in Wasilla. A serious drug
problem, vandalism, theft, and partying are his main pastimes,
allegedly. Which really wouldn't be that remarkable if the Republican
party wasn't holding him up as, you know, a role model. If true, this
would make the Palins a caricature: the country family with a pregnant
teen, son on OxyContin, and a mom desperately trying to present a
respectable face to the world. And failing.

And honestly, everyone: the Enquirer does not represent the media
elite. So the liberal media should be safely insulated from the
backlash on this one. The best quotes from the Enquirer's story:

* "Before joining the Army last September, Track partied all the
time. I saw him do so many keg stands, and all he ever talked about
was getting stoned."
* "Track was a master at playing people and paying them to get
drugs, alcohol, steal car rims, Xbox games, you name it."
* "All the girls loved Track, but he was more into drugs and
himself. He used his local celebrity status with the other guys to get
them to steal things he wanted."
* "I've partied with Track for years. I've seen him snort cocaine,
snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed. OxyContin was
definitely his drug of choice."
* Track was a full-on OxyContin addict in 2006 and 2007, the
Enquirer says, and was mainlining the drug. Which is very bad.
* "I've smoked weed with Track many times. He was one of two kids
in school that had a fake ID."

And his sister was a party animal, too.

Take a Tour of Beautiful Wasilla, Alaska!
http://wonkette.com/402639/take-a-tour-of-beautiful-wasilla-alaska
[]

We're looking for all the work Sarah Palin did as mayor to help her
town and the youth with the severe meth [drug] problems.
It's not surprising if her children were effected by the same
temptations as their peers. As a mother, the drug addiction in the
meth capital of Alaska would be a priority, yes?
WHAT DID PALIN DO?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/1e6c362045ccf117
Did she try to fire the chief of police? Why? What did she do for the
abused and neglected children that come with a meth culture?
Meth & mayors

We've watched Laura Schlessinger in a similar situation with her son
Deryk.
http://www.drsusanblock.com/blog/images/deryk_schlessinger_brotherhood300.jpg
The military has drug problems of it's own.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R5B6f8BRKNI/AAAAAAAACaU/ktNhs9dZFQY/s1600-h/deryk++gunner.jpg
In Schlessinger's community drug addicted Vets are too prevalent. The
taxpayers buy the "meds" and keep them addicted.
That doesn't give them housing or keep them all away from street drugs
and crime.

The Growing Concern of Meth Addiction. In some parts of this country
meth abuse is a large concern. Where there should be concern, the
problem with meth abuse is spreading. While the numbers or meth
related problems are still small compared to
prescription drugs and marijuana, it is on a slow and steady rise.
Methamphetamine's Ruinous Effects On Children Documented
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/publications/bulletins/children/
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Art/HEALTH/050330/050330_MethAffliction_m.gif

Sarah Palin and Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson?
Family Physician and "expert" in child and adult sexual abuse
assessment, meth treatment?