ANONYMOUS apparently releases The Profit

1 view

dr3kis...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 5:38:09 PM3/21/08
this is actually moderately funny to me ...

http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2008, 5:49:18 PM3/21/08
dr3kis...@gmail.com wrote:
> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

I wonder how this happened. LOL

cultxpt

Mar 21, 2008, 5:59:03 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 2:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

I'm the mental patient! :)

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 6:07:58 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 9:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:

> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

download and seed!

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 6:11:12 PM3/21/08

I've been looking forward to seeing you and some of the others in
there, lol!

Tralfamador

Mar 21, 2008, 6:34:51 PM3/21/08

Azureus up and running! :o)

Lulu Belle

Mar 21, 2008, 6:40:57 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 5:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

Who gave Anon this video?

Inquiring minds want to know.

cultxpt

Mar 21, 2008, 7:05:58 PM3/21/08

AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
they gave up hope of recouping any $.

Howard

Mar 21, 2008, 7:08:48 PM3/21/08
dr3kis...@gmail.com wrote:

> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

If this turns out to be no more than a compilation of Betty
Crocker's favourite recipes, it's all going to end in tears.

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

Mark Bunker

Mar 21, 2008, 7:21:56 PM3/21/08

<dr3kis...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

Just for the record, Luke Lirot, I had nothing to do with this.

Now, is this the rough cut or the version released in the Clearwater
theater?

phil scott

Mar 21, 2008, 7:31:32 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 3:40 pm, Lulu Belle <exess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

anonymous is everywhere.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 7:33:29 PM3/21/08

and it's about time but there are legal issues and I hope Peter and or
Minton are not getting themselves caught up into more legal
entanglements. It's not clear if this is a sanctioned release.

IMHO, the underlying motivation for all that beeching and moaning over
the years about the movie being suppressed was only about someone not
willing to lose potential profit on The Profit. Either one of them
could have released it over the last years and not lost a penny for
doing so but Minton could have cared less after he realized his losses
on it years ago.

Whatever the case, tt will be nice to get a true consensus on the
film.

stop.t...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 7:35:20 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 11:21 pm, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
> <dr3kisawes...@gmail.com> wrote in message

A comment on an other forum says you don't recommend this movie. Is
it worth watching?

Please can someone encode using xvid. We can mirror on rapidshare etc.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 7:35:58 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 7:21 pm, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
> <dr3kisawes...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How could you have, in the first place? You didn't have a copy or
anything. I read about this over at enturbulation.org and it was
obvious that some of the Anon postings on the Profit threads there
were of the butterscotch flavor.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 7:36:56 PM3/21/08

hahaha!

barb

Mar 21, 2008, 8:47:06 PM3/21/08

Uh, no. Remember? Was some film festival in Cannes one year, and a copy
of The Profit was claimed at a hotel desk by a fellow who superficially
resembled Peter Alexander. That copy has never surfaced. Whaddaya think?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 7:53:45 PM3/21/08

Mark Bunker had a degraded copy, third generation AVID, unedited.
If this is that version, it's not the movie. It's just some stolen, unfinished
crap.

I assume Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter
Alexander.

What a scumbag.

HIS FACE IS BEARD.
HIS ASS IS HAT.

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 7:55:38 PM3/21/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:21:56 -0700, "Mark Bunker" <markb...@cox.net> wrote:

><dr3kis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> this is actually moderately funny to me ...

>> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

>Just for the record, Luke Lirot, I had nothing to do with this.

Sure you didn't.

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 7:57:53 PM3/21/08
Hm. Now I'm interested to see who's going to go the most freakin'
apeshit over this. Shit, meet fan.

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 7:59:21 PM3/21/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:47:06 -0800, barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>cultxpt wrote:

>>> Who gave Anon this video?
>>>
>>> Inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
>> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
>> they gave up hope of recouping any $.
>
>Uh, no. Remember? Was some film festival in Cannes one year, and a copy
>of The Profit was claimed at a hotel desk by a fellow who superficially
>resembled Peter Alexander. That copy has never surfaced. Whaddaya think?

That wasn't actually a copy of the movie. It was a copy of trailers for the
movie.

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2008, 8:08:45 PM3/21/08

Don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an asshole.

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2008, 8:10:56 PM3/21/08

Like I said, don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an
asshole. You have no idea who really leaked it.

Either way its more damaging to the cult now that it is out in the open
rather than withheld.

Fred Durks

Mar 21, 2008, 8:13:59 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 2:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

haha, look at all the Scientology spam coming our way! Is it possibly
an attempt to cover up a movie they do not want you to see?

Here's the torrent link:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4092650
or
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1260940

Mark Bunker

Mar 21, 2008, 8:19:28 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 3:55 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:21:56 -0700, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
> ><dr3kisawes...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
> >>http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
> >Just for the record, Luke Lirot, I had nothing to do with this.
>
> Sure you didn't.

Well, since Patrica's cursing mouthpiece has surfaced to blame me, it
looks like she and Peter didn't release it.

But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to
swear under oath to that effect.

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 8:25:38 PM3/21/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:10:56 -0700, Anonymous <pedobe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>henri wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:21:56 -0700, "Mark Bunker" <markb...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> <dr3kis...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Just for the record, Luke Lirot, I had nothing to do with this.

>> Sure you didn't.

>Like I said, don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an
>asshole. You have no idea who really leaked it.

Wrong. The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited. Whoever
did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 8:28:51 PM3/21/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:19:28 -0700 (PDT), Mark Bunker <markb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Sure you didn't.

That's about the only way anyone would ever get a straight answer about
anything at all out of you. Notice I don't even bother asking what the "it"
is you had nothing to do with.

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2008, 8:28:09 PM3/21/08
henri wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:10:56 -0700, Anonymous <pedobe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> henri wrote:

>>> Sure you didn't.
>
>> Like I said, don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an
>> asshole. You have no idea who really leaked it.
>
> Wrong. The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited. Whoever
> did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

Yes and of that group, you have no idea who really did. You make
accusations based only upon your feeble biased opinion.

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:29:30 PM3/21/08

your words are wise, your face is beard.

that's good enough for normal, i'm not brainwashed or in a cult type
people :)

anonym...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:29:34 PM3/21/08

> Wrong. The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited. Whoever
> did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

Nobody has yet to confirm that this alleged release is legitimate yet.
It could very well be a hoax...or not. Time will tell.

Tralfamador

Mar 21, 2008, 8:31:42 PM3/21/08
Anonymous wrote:

> Don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an asshole.

Seconded....

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:33:20 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 8:25 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Wrong. The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited. Whoever
> did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

Well, duh.

JAFAW

Mar 21, 2008, 8:31:45 PM3/21/08

"henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

You assume dick.

Go on, write your accusation down, sign it & get it notarised and have it
delivered by hand via waaaaambulance to Mr.Bunker. - if you fucken dare.
You are so fucking irrelevant, now more than ever.

Not that it matters squat, but maybe you should just wait and see if all
those people are downloading what might just turn out to be "The Best of
Rick Astley" before you go tripping over your flapping great gaping maw.

Change the record and the sylus and the whole fucking hi-fi factory,
you.shrill, repetitive bag of arse gravy.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 8:34:51 PM3/21/08

Henri is trying to set you up to deflect front the fact that the
buttersquashers have released this. Either they got a release from
McGowan or it is was Greenway's idea and Peter foolishly went along
with it like he's done with every suggestion she makes. He's already
in the hole financially so he has nothing financially to lose except
to be sued for un freezing an asset of the corporation.

I just hope Peter registered for restoration of the LCC because
Courage Productions, LCC was administratively dissolved by the state
of Florida last summer for failure to file it's annual report for
2006. Peter will be personally libel for any legal matters and debts
done while the LCC was dissolved and that is not a good think.

Mary

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 8:36:32 PM3/21/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:31:45 GMT, "JAFAW" <an...@anon.net> wrote:

*plonk* gibbering mental midget.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 8:40:57 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 7:53 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Patricia Greenway? Is that you again?

Feisty

Mar 21, 2008, 8:51:59 PM3/21/08

"Mark Bunker" <markb...@cox.net> wrote in message

> <dr3kis...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>>
>> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
>
> Just for the record, Luke Lirot, I had nothing to do with this.
>
> Now, is this the rough cut or the version released in the Clearwater theater?

Maybe Volney Mathison can stand to be counted today, as one of Hubbard's hidden
sources for Dianetics and $cientology. He was completely destroyed by Hubbard, and
there was one small clip by Peter Alexander and Patricia Greenway and something
mentioned of Volney Mathison long ago and again recently.

The movie might have stunk but if it were fully released instead of being held, (and
how bad it was right?) would have pointed more curiosity to discover who Volney was and
what his destruction meant in relation to bounding both the movie and Bob Minton into
silence?

And as long as money and moral are served to persuade public opinion, the little known
facts are never found. People,messengers, the burial of little facts goes on.

Volney would have saved alot of lives and it was right in front of them. I'd like to
know how Volney Mathison was used as a way to gain the confidence of Bob Minton and
then buried? The source was revealed enough but not all. Or it would have been fully
revealed why he was targeted and used to get his money as a reason to make a movie.

But that's what all this people attack is about right? To remind us that Bob was nearly
killed because of paying for a movie of which a sourve Hubbard stole from would be
found....

I think the secret is no longer a point, but remember to honor Volney Mathison and Bob
Minton and even going back to Paulette Cooper who were hardly believed.

But Volney. I agree and think they nearly killed Bob Minton to keep people from
catching on toVolney back then.
And they would tie up and keep people fighting endlessly over it. Cause $cientology is
a destructive and sadistic cult.

Maureen

JAFAW

Mar 21, 2008, 8:52:45 PM3/21/08

<dr3kis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176

screenshots....
http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176&page=5

xenu...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:52:35 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 5:25 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:10:56 -0700, Anonymous <pedobearlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >henri wrote:

> >> Sure you didn't.
> >Like I said, don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an
> >asshole.  You have no idea who really leaked it.
>
> Wrong.  The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited.  Whoever
> did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

WIn WIn Win - friggin WINDIXIE!!!

butterflygrrrl

Mar 21, 2008, 9:07:39 PM3/21/08

Thirded.

butterflygrrrl

Mar 21, 2008, 9:09:47 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 5:52 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> <dr3kisawes...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wow!

Anonymous, I love you!

xenu...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 9:11:20 PM3/21/08

_________________

Hey People - the Torrent is the real deal!!! Here is a link to the
first ScreenShots from Enturb http://forums.enturbulation.org/showpost.php?p=93758&postcount=92

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM3/21/08
wrote:

>But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to

>swear under oath to that effect.

I now believe your statement to be true and apologize for baselessly accusing
you before looking into the facts, and will try in future not to make hasty
accusations like this.

Opti

Mar 21, 2008, 11:29:29 PM3/21/08
On 21 mar, 16:40, Lulu Belle <exess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Mar 21, 5:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
>
> Who gave Anon this video?
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.

lol...good one. you made me laugh lulu... Sure they just gonna give
that little nfo up, so they can get arrested.

Opti

Mar 21, 2008, 11:33:40 PM3/21/08
On 21 mar, 18:25, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:10:56 -0700, Anonymous <pedobearlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >henri wrote:

> >> Sure you didn't.
> >Like I said, don't make assumptions because it makes you look like an
> >asshole. You have no idea who really leaked it.
>
> Wrong. The number of people ever to have a copy is very limited. Whoever
> did it either was one of those people or got it from one of them.

The real bitch is ya need proof... So good luck wit that.

Roan

Mar 21, 2008, 11:57:58 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 7:26 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:19:28 -0700 (PDT), Mark Bunker <markbun...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to
> >swear under oath to that effect.
>
> I now believe your statement to be true and apologize for baselessly accusing
> you before looking into the facts, and will try in future not to make hasty
> accusations like this.

Bingo! PG musta released it.

No way would YOU make an apology, say the kind of thing you've said
above, blah, blah, blah, blah... if it didn't SOMEHOW, in SOMEWAY
benefit or cover-up for PG.

If you'd at least made your apology mean spirited, chalk full of foul
language and nasty attacks, then some might have fallen for it. ROFL

Evidently you've been shooting your mouth off too much and have
recently heard back-channel what the real scoop is... hence this lame
attempt at amends ...both toward Mark and your master PG.

Android Cat

Mar 22, 2008, 12:01:13 AM3/22/08
cultxpt wrote:

> On Mar 21, 3:40 pm, Lulu Belle <exess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 21, 5:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
>>
>> Who gave Anon this video?
>>
>> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
> they gave up hope of recouping any $.

As well as CoS and their lawyers, surely.

--
Ron of that ilk.

OldRookie

Mar 22, 2008, 12:03:44 AM3/22/08

Could be a cunning plan by the Co$ to discredit the critics by
releasing such a shocker ?

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 21, 2008, 1:03:50 PM3/21/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> and it's about time but there are legal issues and I hope Peter
> and or Minton are not getting themselves caught up into more legal
> entanglements.

You stupid idiot. You stupid FUCKING moron.

---
Anonymous = Herd of Cats Latched on to the Same Wildebeest

formerlyfooled

Mar 22, 2008, 12:09:14 AM3/22/08

Roan, he's posting this because of this:

Message from discussion "The Profit" download is real

henri Mar 21, 10:08 pm
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: henri <he...@nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:08:23 -0400
Subject: Re: "The Profit" download is real

http://img.skitch.com/20080322-dk41nkbyraqbqi56sr1ep1g4hw.jpghttp://i...

>>By the way - the movie is the real deal - screen shots are coming
>> up over at Enturb - here's a link, http://forums.enturbulation.org/showpost.php?p=93758&postcount=92
> Looks exactly like my copy.
> Keith Henson and I were given a copy to submit to the Toronto
> Film Festival. Scientology raised such a ruckus and threatened to
> get any movie with a ScineoCeleb yanked, it was not considered.

I forgot those. I remember hearing about that at the time. Oh well,
perhaps crow is what's for dinner.

And perhaps someone else has some asplainin' to do. Or perhaps not.

I'll STFU on the subject for the present, which I should have done to
begin with.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5360e3bdd89a51c9

No mention of Greenway there, but the admission is good to see that
there were other copies out there and Bunker was wrongly accused.

Mary McConnell

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 12:16:04 AM3/22/08
Roan wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:26 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:19:28 -0700 (PDT), Mark Bunker
>> <markbun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to
>> >swear under oath to that effect.
>>
>> I now believe your statement to be true and apologize for baselessly
>> accusing you before looking into the facts, and will try in future
>> not to make hasty accusations like this.
>
> Bingo! PG musta released it.

> No way would YOU make an apology, say the kind of thing you've said
> above, blah, blah, blah, blah... if it didn't SOMEHOW, in SOMEWAY
> benefit or cover-up for PG.

And you know all this how? If you knew anything about henri, you
would know in the past, when he has made mistakes, he has
owned up to them and apologized.

But I truly doubt you would understand something like honor and
truth and owning up to mistakes. Your mind doesn't work like that.

\

> If you'd at least made your apology mean spirited, chalk full of foul
> language and nasty attacks, then some might have fallen for it. ROFL

You are so incredibly stupid I almost feel bad for you.

> Evidently you've been shooting your mouth off too much and have
> recently heard back-channel what the real scoop is... hence this lame
> attempt at amends ...both toward Mark and your master PG.

Another Lermaloon speaks out.

Patty

Mark Bunker

Mar 22, 2008, 12:36:27 AM3/22/08
> Patty- Hide quoted text -

Although there have been many other lies told about me for which he
still believes he is correct and is as wrong as he is on this matter.

But I thank him for his apology.

Message has been deleted

Emma

Mar 22, 2008, 1:45:02 AM3/22/08

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This post makes you better than those you criticise?

Pfft.

I can only imagine the squealing & namecalling that must have gone on in the
last 12 hours over this. I'm surprised Mark Bunker hasn't had his ears
burned off.

Henri's post sure made it seem like he knew for sure that Bunker didn't do
it. So who did?

Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
<slime>Lermaloon</slime>).

xenu...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 2:18:13 AM3/22/08
On Mar 21, 10:45 pm, "Emma" <emmm...@bonbon.net> wrote:
> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).- Hide quoted text -

ELRON IS IMPOTENT IN THE MOVIE - CLASSIC!!!!

Quaoar

Mar 22, 2008, 2:40:28 AM3/22/08
henri wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:05:58 -0700 (PDT), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Who gave Anon this video?
>>>
>>> Inquiring minds want to know.
>> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
>> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
>> they gave up hope of recouping any $.
>
> Mark Bunker had a degraded copy, third generation AVID, unedited.
> If this is that version, it's not the movie. It's just some stolen, unfinished
> crap.
>
> I assume Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter
> Alexander.
>
> What a scumbag.
>
> HIS FACE IS BEARD.
> HIS ASS IS HAT.

First it was Mirele, then it was Tiger (aka P. Greenway), and now it is
you, henri. How does it feel to be a third-generation Greenway asshat?
It's probable that the others are simply too tired to defend the
indefensible any more. You are simply a very lame retread as most are
coming to understand.

This posting of yours is just another gratuitous attempt at denigrating
Mark Bunker, a person with more street cred than you, Greenway, etc.,
will ever have. Go back to Greenway and help her count out the remaining
funds.

You should bunker down on #altreligionscientology with the others of
your cabal where you can suck up on each other.

Quaoar

Mar 22, 2008, 2:49:34 AM3/22/08

Fuck you mean? You didn't even read henri's posting, did you? "I assume

Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter
Alexander."

Henri's post says what Henri wanted to say. What part of "I assume

Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter

Alexander" do you not understand?

Did you misread your last directive from P. Greenway?

Henri and you get exactly the same for your "retractions" as you have
given to those who have similarly retracted: nothing.

Henri posted "I assume Bunker released it intending to cause financial
harm to PeterAlexander" with full knowledge that he intended to
denigrate Mark Bunker.

You and Henri are both asshats, "retractions" notwithstanding.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 22, 2008, 3:15:30 AM3/22/08
OldRookie <OldR...@not.here> wrote in

Could it be one of our many sources of leaks has decided to pass this one
on? ;)

Hartley Patterson

Mar 22, 2008, 4:26:34 AM3/22/08
Lerma...@gmail.com:

> Maybe Volney Mathison can stand to be counted today, as one of Hubbard's hidden
> sources for Dianetics and $cientology. He was completely destroyed by Hubbard, and
> there was one small clip by Peter Alexander and Patricia Greenway and something
> mentioned of Volney Mathison long ago and again recently.

I'd always assumed the blocking of 'The Profit' was another example of
DM's sheltered upbringing. He can't judge quality, and thought it might
get Oscars or something, the same way he thought Battleflop Earth was such
a wonderful novel it would make a great film automatically and destroy
psychiatry by word association.

However... Volney Mathison? What was the connection, since I've no idea
what's in the film having only seen the Sonia Bianca parody clip from it?

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Alexia Death

Mar 22, 2008, 4:48:45 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 9:15 am, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
> OldRookie <OldRoo...@not.here> wrote innews:a719u3po9qufaqjrh...@4ax.com:

:) the leak was inevitable... I'm surprised it took this long but I
never doubted it would happen:)

JAFAW

Mar 22, 2008, 4:56:22 AM3/22/08

"Hartley Patterson" <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Volney Matheson connection? Beats the hell out of me too. Maybe it's code
for P.Mudkips?

Tralfamador

Mar 22, 2008, 5:45:46 AM3/22/08

Hartley.... just a thought from an outsider.

Did DM have Minton release his copy to produce the infighting amongst the
old guard we're seeing here?

All the info in the film is common knowledge now, they may take a small hit
from it all being in one easily viewed chunk but the gain for them would be
the very effect we're seeing in ars at the moment.

Divide and rule is an old, old technique but very effective.

It seems with the accusations being made to Mark B (the quasi conscience of
Anonymous) and the old wounds being opened up they stand to gain a fair bit
by distracting everyone from the true purpose of bringing them down.

I think the best thing is to watch it and enjoy the fact it's out and in the
public domain. The back story should wait till the facts are known.

Tralfamador

Mark Bunker

Mar 22, 2008, 6:03:46 AM3/22/08

"Tralfamador" <Tr...@freeserve.net> wrote in message

> Hartley Patterson wrote:
>> Lerma...@gmail.com:
>>
>>> Maybe Volney Mathison can stand to be counted today, as one of
>>> Hubbard's hidden sources for Dianetics and $cientology. He was
>>> completely destroyed by Hubbard, and there was one small clip by
>>> Peter Alexander and Patricia Greenway and something mentioned of
>>> Volney Mathison long ago and again recently.
>>
>> I'd always assumed the blocking of 'The Profit' was another example of
>> DM's sheltered upbringing. He can't judge quality, and thought it
>> might get Oscars or something, the same way he thought Battleflop
>> Earth was such a wonderful novel it would make a great film
>> automatically and destroy psychiatry by word association.
>>
>> However... Volney Mathison? What was the connection, since I've no
>> idea what's in the film having only seen the Sonia Bianca parody clip
>> from it?
>
> Hartley.... just a thought from an outsider.
>
> Did DM have Minton release his copy to produce the infighting amongst the
> old guard we're seeing here?

I would doubt that Scientology would want it out and they don't have Bob on
the puppet strings as Henri would have you believe. He's settled with them
and that generally puts things in the past. The power of attorney was
given to McGowan and I doubt McGowan and Scientology said, "Hey things could
be worse. The Profit could be released."

At any rate it is out and I had nothing to do with it. So now people can
finally have a chance to see it and decide for themselves if it was worth
the $2.5 million and ruined friendships.

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 6:15:31 AM3/22/08

"Emma" <emm...@bonbon.net> wrote in message

One can always count on Emma doing a pot-kettle-black.

Your boyfriend Roan comes over and slimes and lies on
a thread where Henri apologizes to Mark Bunker for being
wrong and this is your reply?

> I can only imagine the squealing & namecalling that must have gone on
> in the last 12 hours over this. I'm surprised Mark Bunker hasn't had
> his ears burned off.

> Henri's post sure made it seem like he knew for sure that Bunker
> didn't do it. So who did?

Ya, and this is an apology thread by Henri. So what's your point? Just
to lay more slime. Henri apologized for being wrong and accusing Mark.
What more do you want? How many critics have the courage to apologize
for their mistakes? Obviously that idea is foreign to you.

> Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).

As far as I can tell, your BFF, the Lermaloon didn't play any part in
releasing this, although somehow he's probably gonna take credit for it.

Crawl back in your hole with that manipulative lying creep Roan. You
and your boyfriend deserve each other.

Patty

Tralfamador

Mar 22, 2008, 6:16:43 AM3/22/08
Mark Bunker wrote:
>> Did DM have Minton release his copy to produce the infighting
>> amongst the old guard we're seeing here?
>
> I would doubt that Scientology would want it out and they don't have
> Bob on the puppet strings as Henri would have you believe. He's
> settled with them and that generally puts things in the past. The
> power of attorney was given to McGowan and I doubt McGowan and
> Scientology said, "Hey things could be worse. The Profit could be
> released."
>
> At any rate it is out and I had nothing to do with it. So now people
> can finally have a chance to see it and decide for themselves if it
> was worth the $2.5 million and ruined friendships.

OK Mark... it was just a thought. The way the release happened and then
that henri guy piled into you on zero evidence. Seemed a little
choreographed. It seems such a shame that all these old friends are being
ripped apart by the cult still. For really, it's all down to the clams.

I really hope that this release lances any old problems, animosities etc.
and everyone actually realises they are all on the same side after all.

Oh...while I have the chance. Nice one Mark! :o) Thanks for all your
WBMing... Much appreciated this end. Would be nice to see you at a London
Demo if you get the chance. Cake and a couch available...

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 6:18:10 AM3/22/08

<xenu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Many, including myself are happy the movie is out and can now be seen.

I haven't seen it yet but it seems what will be important for anon is
the
fact that it's out and it exposes Scn for the creepy cult it is. For
others
it's not about Scn, it's only about sliming the critics that made the
movie.

Patty

Hartley Patterson

Mar 22, 2008, 6:29:08 AM3/22/08
Tr...@freeserve.net:

> Did DM have Minton release his copy to produce the infighting amongst the
> old guard we're seeing here?

Oh no, that will last just a few days and 'The Profit' is permanently
outed. Another round of insults between the usual suspects won't change
anyone's opinions of each other in the slightest, merely make them look
like idiots to a new generation of ARS readers. They seem to be stuck in
past time, something Scientology could help them with.

What's been leaked appears not to be a copy of the originals held by the
Director and Exec Producer but a digitised version of VHS copies made some
while ago, so it's entirely possible we'll never know who the perp is. Not
that it matters in the slightest, as the film no longer has any commercial
value.

OldRookie

Mar 22, 2008, 6:44:02 AM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:29:08 -0000, Hartley Patterson
<hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Tr...@freeserve.net:
>
>> Did DM have Minton release his copy to produce the infighting amongst the
>> old guard we're seeing here?
>
>Oh no, that will last just a few days and 'The Profit' is permanently
>outed. Another round of insults between the usual suspects won't change
>anyone's opinions of each other in the slightest, merely make them look
>like idiots to a new generation of ARS readers.

That's the pity of it all :{

I'm just glad it's out even if I'll never see it, or even want to.

>They seem to be stuck in
>past time, something Scientology could help them with.

Ya reckon ?

Eldon

Mar 22, 2008, 6:46:48 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 12:05 am, cultxpt <cult...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 3:40 pm, Lulu Belle <exess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 21, 5:38 pm, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > this is actually moderately funny to me ...
>
> > >http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
>
> > Who gave Anon this video?
>
> > Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
> they gave up hope of recouping any $.

Not necessarily. There are lots of videos on torrents that have also
made money. They could probably put it on cable or PPV or whatever.

Also, it would be improbable that only Peter and Bob had copies. For
example, whoever did the sound mixing would have had one to work with.

Eldon

Mar 22, 2008, 6:50:22 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 1:47 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:

> cultxpt wrote:

> >> Who gave Anon this video?
>
> >> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> > AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
> > musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
> > they gave up hope of recouping any $.
>
> Uh, no. Remember? Was some film festival in Cannes one year, and a copy
> of The Profit was claimed at a hotel desk by a fellow who superficially
> resembled Peter Alexander. That copy has never surfaced. Whaddaya think?

It wasn't one copy. It was several of them. Besides, more or less
finished copies get passed around during the course of production
anyway. This one may be a bit shy of "final."

> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
> I can haz Legion?
>
> "I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
> so long as we don't step over the line. When religious worship and
> belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
> the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
> appropriate."
>
> --Robert Goff
> Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Alexia Death

Mar 22, 2008, 6:57:21 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 12:50 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 1:47 am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> > Uh, no. Remember? Was some film festival in Cannes one year, and a copy
> > of The Profit was claimed at a hotel desk by a fellow who superficially
> > resembled Peter Alexander. That copy has never surfaced. Whaddaya think?
>
> It wasn't one copy. It was several of them. Besides, more or less
> finished copies get passed around during the course of production
> anyway. This one may be a bit shy of "final."

Thats exactly what I think. During a production gazillion copies
circulate. You expect the leak had a legit copy of the final product.
I find that highly unlikey.

Jens Tingleff

Mar 22, 2008, 7:10:54 AM3/22/08

Eldon

Mar 22, 2008, 7:13:53 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 9:26 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> Lermanet...@gmail.com:

> > Maybe Volney Mathison can stand to be counted today, as one of Hubbard's hidden
> > sources for Dianetics and $cientology. He was completely destroyed by Hubbard, and
> > there was one small clip by Peter Alexander and Patricia Greenway and something
> > mentioned of Volney Mathison long ago and again recently.
>
> I'd always assumed the blocking of 'The Profit' was another example of
> DM's sheltered upbringing. He can't judge quality, and thought it might
> get Oscars or something, the same way he thought Battleflop Earth was such
> a wonderful novel it would make a great film automatically and destroy
> psychiatry by word association.
>
> However... Volney Mathison? What was the connection, since I've no idea
> what's in the film having only seen the Sonia Bianca parody clip from it?

There's a scene in the film where a fictitious devotee comes in and
says he's invented the "mind meter" that was described in a sci-fi
novel written by the founder. Nobody who didn't already know the
background would have a clue it's supposed to be Volney Mathison.

> --
> Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.ukhttp://news-from-bree.blogspot.com

Eldon

Mar 22, 2008, 7:33:49 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 11:29 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

Sure is has some commercial value. Lots of people don't have a clue
about torrents. They still buy or rent DVDs, watch cable TV, use pay-
per-view and so on.

And if they caught the perp, they could still try to "destroy him
utterly," although presumably it's no someone with deep pockets.

Anyway, nice that people can see it if they want to. I'm sure it's
actually far less dangerous and valuable than Davey, Peter and
Patricia all thought it was. As I said from what I've watched so far
-- not classy enough to be a real movie, and not silly and trashy
enough to have camp value like some of those '50s sci-fi films.

Message has been deleted

Hartley Patterson

Mar 22, 2008, 8:51:12 AM3/22/08
ze...@zerpe.ath.cx:

> On 21 Mar, 22:38, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> > this is actually moderately funny to me ...
> >
> > http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
>
> How unfortunate indeed.
>
> I will not be able to sleep for many months after this.

Cheesy pop songs, masked cosplay and now critics in a movie, what more
horrors will Anonymous unleash on the happy fun cult?

Emma

Mar 22, 2008, 8:55:42 AM3/22/08

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, my reply was to you. I admire Rob for apologising .

>> I can only imagine the squealing & namecalling that must have gone on in
>> the last 12 hours over this. I'm surprised Mark Bunker hasn't had his
>> ears burned off.
>
>> Henri's post sure made it seem like he knew for sure that Bunker didn't
>> do it. So who did?
>
> Ya, and this is an apology thread by Henri. So what's your point? Just
> to lay more slime. Henri apologized for being wrong and accusing Mark.
> What more do you want? How many critics have the courage to apologize
> for their mistakes? Obviously that idea is foreign to you.

See above and read the attributions next time.

>> Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
>> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).
>>
> As far as I can tell, your BFF, the Lermaloon didn't play any part in
> releasing this, although somehow he's probably gonna take credit for it.
>
> Crawl back in your hole with that manipulative lying creep Roan. You
> and your boyfriend deserve each other.

You're a class act. NOT.

> Patty

Mark Bunker

Mar 22, 2008, 9:09:24 AM3/22/08

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He hasn't apologized for the countless times he's incorrectly stated (while
cursing) variations of the theme that my opinion of the film was really an
attempt to somehow destroy the movie on behalf of Bob or Scientology or
both.

That is equally as wong as when he said I leaked the film.

And I agree with you that it's good the film is out there now. People want
to see it and they should have a chance to see it. Of the "reviews" some
say it sucks and some say it's okay. Those are opinions. Not attempts to
destroy the filmmakers.

Of course, I expect to hear the recent "third generation Avid" mantra toss
around quite a lot in the days to come.

>> Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
>> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).
>>
> As far as I can tell, your BFF, the Lermaloon didn't play any part in
> releasing this, although somehow he's probably gonna take credit for it.
>
> Crawl back in your hole with that manipulative lying creep Roan. You
> and your boyfriend deserve each other.

Having met Roan he certainly seems like a decent man. I didn't follow all
the drama between you and Emma and I'm not taking sides on that. But I
would be happy to sit down for dinner with Roan anytime. Even if I have to
make it a low-cal dinner, per doctor's orders.

> Patty

Mark Bunker

Mar 22, 2008, 9:35:13 AM3/22/08

"Tralfamador" <Tr...@freeserve.net> wrote in message

London would be great. I want very much to travel there. Maybe someday.

Lulu Belle

Mar 22, 2008, 9:51:17 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 6:03 am, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
> So now people can
> finally have a chance to see it and decide for themselves if it was worth
> the $2.5 million and ruined friendships.

You got that right.

Patty and Emma used to be very good friends.

Emma met Roan.

Roan went on The Profit message board and asked questions that
antagonized PG.

it seems that PG and Patty decided from that that Roan was an op.

Patty decided that Roan was using Emma, and that Emma and Roan were
"mining IP addresses" from ESMB and OCMB and posted the accusation to
ARS.

The whole thing went up in flames, and now Emma and Patty are enemies.

The center of all of this appears to be this movie.

Was it worth it?

Depends on who you talk to, I guess.

Not this guy.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176&page=9

I don't think you are being harsh enough as to the utter suck that is
this movie.

I had to watch it once just to see it and shall never.

Still seeding it for another week but after that this fucker is gone
from my drives and I shall dance with joy.

Yes it's so bad you actually have to judge for your self, but don't
say you haven't been warned.

ouchie.

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 10:07:07 AM3/22/08

> And I agree with you that it's good the film is out there now. People
> want to see it and they should have a chance to see it. Of the
> "reviews" some say it sucks and some say it's okay. Those are
> opinions. Not attempts to destroy the filmmakers.

Yes of course, people will criticize the film one way or another and
that's a good thing. People are entitled to their opinions on the film
but occasionally it becomes less about the film and more about the
people who made the film and their "evil motives". At the point the
"patricia greenway is an evil gypsy queen" contingent shows up
and hoots and howls at anyone who says anything positive about the
film, it no longer becomes about the film but instead the verbal assault
on the makers of the film.

Witness Mary and Roan shitting all over that comments thread
on that excellent article on Radar, as if Radar readers want to
be pulled into stupid critic conspiracy theories about each other.

Fortunately it's only a small group. Most critics are smart enough
to see it for what it is.

> Of course, I expect to hear the recent "third generation Avid" mantra
> toss around quite a lot in the days to come.
>

>>> Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
>>> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).
>>>
>> As far as I can tell, your BFF, the Lermaloon didn't play any part in
>> releasing this, although somehow he's probably gonna take credit for
>> it.
>>
>> Crawl back in your hole with that manipulative lying creep Roan. You
>> and your boyfriend deserve each other.
>
> Having met Roan he certainly seems like a decent man. I didn't follow
> all the drama between you and Emma and I'm not taking sides on that.
> But I would be happy to sit down for dinner with Roan anytime. Even
> if I have to make it a low-cal dinner, per doctor's orders.

Ya, I got to cut back on the donuts. :) I have met Patricia Greenway.
I like her. She's a fighter and she doesn't back down from Scn but
instead tends to get in their face. I found her to be someone who
really cares about exposing our favorite abusive cult. She's one
of my favorite SP's

I know you and a few others here don't like her, she can be extremely
bossy and an "in your face" kind of person. Some people can't deal
people like Patricia and feel intimidated. The people that are her
friends are the ones that don't feel intimidated at all. Of course
Arnie believes we are all a bunch of evil sciopaths that meet
with her and allow her to hypnotize us into being her slaves.
He actually has a few followers that believe that crap.

In fact, Patricia reminds me a lot of my sister Wendy. A fighter,
a person who is not afraid of saying what was on her mind.
Wendy's strong willed personality brought down the systemic
sexual harrassment and abuse that was going on in the
Connecticut Department of Corrections. She too was
hounded by people who did not want her standing up and
telling the truth as she saw it.

Wendy took on bullies and exposed and stopped them. Some
people were appalled at her bluntness. Weak people dislike
strong willed people, especially strong willed women, and call
them names like witch or gypsy queen.

Patricia is my friend, I don't always agree with her, but
I can't stand by and watch a few people with wild and
kooky conspiracy theories keep sliming all over her.

I know you are someone that stands up for your friends
when they are being lied about so I imagine you understand
what I'm talking about.

Patty
--
Education is not a hate crime-- Anonymous

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 10:29:42 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 10:07 am, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes of course, people will criticize the film one way or another and
> that's a good thing. People are entitled to their opinions on the film
> but occasionally it becomes less about the film and more about the
> people who made the film and their "evil motives". At the point the
> "patricia greenway is an evil gypsy queen" contingent shows up
> and hoots and howls at anyone who says anything positive about the
> film, it no longer becomes about the film but instead the verbal assault
> on the makers of the film.

By the same token, this can also be changed to...

> At the point the "patricia greenway can do no wrong" contingent shows up
> and hoots and howls at anyone who says anything negative about the

> film, it no longer becomes about the film but instead the verbal assault

> on the critics of the film.

Apparently, the discussion board over at http://www.theprofit.org has
been taken down, but not so long ago there was a foul screed PG wrote
to Mark Bunker there. I have no axe to grind here, I'm downloading the
movie now, but the difference in class between Bunker's posts and the
PG contingent is palpable. Honestly, I can't believe some of these
people are adults.

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 10:31:13 AM3/22/08

"Lulu Belle" <exes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 22, 6:03 am, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
>> So now people can
>> finally have a chance to see it and decide for themselves if it was
>> worth
>> the $2.5 million and ruined friendships.
>
> You got that right.
>
> Patty and Emma used to be very good friends.
>
> Emma met Roan.
>
> Roan went on The Profit message board and asked questions that
> antagonized PG.
>
> it seems that PG and Patty decided from that that Roan was an op.

Bzzzt. Wrong. You're too smart to be saying stupid shit like this.
That is not what happened.

Neither Patricia nor I thought that Roan was an OP, we thought
he was a fucking asshole lunatic scumbag.

> Patty decided that Roan was using Emma, and that Emma and Roan were
> "mining IP addresses" from ESMB and OCMB and posted the accusation to
> ARS.

Close but not quite accurate.

Patty realized that Emma and Roan were giving each other IP address
of people on their boards and felt that this was a gross violation of
trust
and should be reported.

> The whole thing went up in flames, and now Emma and Patty are enemies.
>
> The center of all of this appears to be this movie.

Lulu, the movie has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm happy
the movie is being shown. The only thing I actually worry about is
that the cult may use the release of the film as another way to
attack Peter and Patricia.

> Was it worth it?

Again, what happened between Emma and I had nothing to do
with this movie.

barb

Mar 22, 2008, 11:39:07 AM3/22/08
JAFAW wrote:
> "henri" <he...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:05:58 -0700 (PDT), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com>

> wrote:

>>> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
>>> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
>>> they gave up hope of recouping any $.
>> Mark Bunker had a degraded copy, third generation AVID, unedited.
>> If this is that version, it's not the movie. It's just some stolen,
> unfinished
>> crap.
>>
>> I assume Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter
>> Alexander.
>>
>> What a scumbag.
>>
>> HIS FACE IS BEARD.
>> HIS ASS IS HAT.
>
> You assume dick.
>
> Go on, write your accusation down, sign it & get it notarised and have it
> delivered by hand via waaaaambulance to Mr.Bunker. - if you fucken dare.
> You are so fucking irrelevant, now more than ever.
>
> Not that it matters squat, but maybe you should just wait and see if all
> those people are downloading what might just turn out to be "The Best of
> Rick Astley" before you go tripping over your flapping great gaping maw.
>
> Change the record and the sylus and the whole fucking hi-fi factory,
> you.shrill, repetitive bag of arse gravy.

Would you guys shut up? I'M TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE HERE! <munches
popcorn and glares around> And turn off yer damn cell phones!

barb

Mar 22, 2008, 11:40:39 AM3/22/08
Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:53 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> AFAIK, only Peter Alexander and Bob Minton had copies. So one of them
>>> musta decided this was an Opportune Moment to release. But that means
>>> they gave up hope of recouping any $.
>> Mark Bunker had a degraded copy, third generation AVID, unedited.
>> If this is that version, it's not the movie. It's just some stolen, unfinished
>> crap.
>>
>> I assume Bunker released it intending to cause financial harm to Peter
>> Alexander.
>>
>> What a scumbag.
>>
>> HIS FACE IS BEARD.
>> HIS ASS IS HAT.
>
> Patricia Greenway? Is that you again?

Sigh. Another county heard from...

barb

Mar 22, 2008, 12:04:23 PM3/22/08
Roan wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:26 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:19:28 -0700 (PDT), Mark Bunker <markbun...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to
>>> swear under oath to that effect.
>> I now believe your statement to be true and apologize for baselessly accusing
>> you before looking into the facts, and will try in future not to make hasty
>> accusations like this.
>
> Bingo! PG musta released it.
>
> No way would YOU make an apology, say the kind of thing you've said
> above, blah, blah, blah, blah... if it didn't SOMEHOW, in SOMEWAY
> benefit or cover-up for PG.
>
> If you'd at least made your apology mean spirited, chalk full of foul
> language and nasty attacks, then some might have fallen for it. ROFL
>
> Evidently you've been shooting your mouth off too much and have
> recently heard back-channel what the real scoop is... hence this lame
> attempt at amends ...both toward Mark and your master PG.

Oh, stfu Roan. I've seen henri apologize here before when he was wrong.
"chalk full?" ROTFL! Buy a dictionary, you loon.

JAFAW

Mar 22, 2008, 11:56:19 AM3/22/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Kindly remove your hat madam. Surely, all that fruit on it is totally
uneccessary.
;)

JAFAW

Mar 22, 2008, 12:05:17 PM3/22/08

> ze...@zerpe.ath.cx:
> > On 21 Mar, 22:38, dr3kisawes...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > this is actually moderately funny to me ...
> > >
> > > http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=5176
> >
> > How unfortunate indeed.
> >
> > I will not be able to sleep for many months after this.
>
> Cheesy pop songs, masked cosplay and now critics in a movie, what more
> horrors will Anonymous unleash on the happy fun cult?

Churches (real ones).

LuluBe...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 12:25:14 PM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 10:31 am, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bzzzt. Wrong. You're too smart to be saying stupid shit like this.
> That is not what happened.
>
> Neither Patricia nor I thought that Roan was an OP, we thought
> he was a fucking asshole lunatic scumbag.

Really?

Are you saying these posts weren't written by you?

http://tinyurl.com/2ex8pu

Post 73:

Read all the facts, get all the info. Roan
is more than likely an OSA op, who Gavino sent in to get back
at Emma.

Remember how OSA works. They are sneaky and have been
sending in ops to destroy critics for a long time.

Post 78:

Roan is a trouble maker. He's a liar. He just posted yesterday
another lie about Ailill posting on your board.

You told me Ailill was in fact Roan himself and Roan was just being a
sock puppet. The guy is no fucking good. You can
attack me and Patricia and Rob and anyone else you'd like
to but the facts are that you are in bed with a fraud and a liar
and probably an OSA agent.

Post 95:

I'm sure Gavino was really pissed at Emma for betraying him
and making him look bad to his seniors. It makes sense to
me, having worked in OSA Ops for 14 years that they would
send a guy like Roan in to wiggle his way into position of
moderator at OCMB and to sweet talk Emma into more
lying and deceit. OSA has Emma's folders they know all
her buttons. Roan played her like a piano.

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 12:44:40 PM3/22/08

<LuluBe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

When I said:

"Neither Patricia nor I thought that Roan was an OP, we thought

he was a fucking asshole lunatic scumbag." I was referring to
when he was posting over on The Profit message board,
acting like a passive aggressive little dickhead. At that time
there was no discussion of him being an op. Just a jerk.

Months later, when I wrote the posts about Emma and Roan,
that you are quoting from above, I suspected he was an op.
Now I realize he's too big of an idiot to be one.

Sorry for omitting the time frame in which I was referring to.

Patty

Emma

Mar 22, 2008, 12:59:26 PM3/22/08

"Patty Pieniadz" <ppie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That would be the time when you first lied to me about betraying a personal
confidence of mine to Patricia. Yes Patricia did tell me that you had told
her at the time and so lied to me yet again. For months you assured me that
you'd told no one yet Patricia knew as early as those postings. Another lie
from Patty Pieniadz.

Even your best buddy Patricia knows you are a liar now, doesn't she! Do I
need to elaborate?

You've got a problem Patty. If you don't realise this by now I doubt you
ever will.

You have to stop lying to people. At this rate you'll end up with nobody.

> Months later, when I wrote the posts about Emma and Roan,
> that you are quoting from above, I suspected he was an op.
> Now I realize he's too big of an idiot to be one.
>
> Sorry for omitting the time frame in which I was referring to.
>
> Patty

Backpeddling at it's finest. It's just more lies & cover up. You've dug
yourself in so deep you can't see daylight.

Someone should make a list of the documented lies of Patty Pieniadz. It
would certainly be a long one.

You disgust me.

Skipper

Mar 22, 2008, 1:07:45 PM3/22/08
In article <64ks7hF...@mid.individual.net>, Emma
<emm...@bonbon.net> wrote:

> You disgust me.

How about taking your protest to the freeway? Don't bother with a car.

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 1:15:51 PM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 10:29 am, beecher5...@gmail.com wrote:
> Apparently, the discussion board over athttp://www.theprofit.orghas
> been taken down, but not so long ago there was a foul screed PG wrote
> to Mark Bunker there.

Found it: http://z6.invisionfree.com/theprofit/index.php?showtopic=7

XENU TV: Shirley Wilson has invited me to come here to ask questions.
I think it would be very helpful in understanding the troubles the
film is having in the court system to have all the court transcripts
posted on the website. Could you please do this?

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,

Mark Bunker
------------------------------

The Profit: Well, Mr. Bunker, we sure have heard about you around
here. Of late we've heard about your request for court documents.

As we have informed the few people who have called here asking "about
those transcripts that Bunker is talking about": there are no
transcripts.

For there to be transcripts there would have been a hearing. There has
been no hearing. Since the time of the injunction, our lawyer has been
making efforts to get the injunction lifted only to be told that the
Lisa case was not over and that the injunction still holds. When the
announcement of a settlement came out Mr. Lirot was again asking for a
hearing. He was reminded that nothing would be heard until the Counter
Claim against Minton was heard. But that case sat idle for all these
years and Mr. Lirot felt he could get a hearing to dispute the fact
that the film was being held up by a case that wasn't being heard. He
was thwarted by both the Judge and the cult's lawyers (both claimed
they were unavailable). Finally in November of last year he got word
that the cult would consider lifting the injunction (as if THEY were
the court) if Mr. Alexander would cut Ken Dandar's cameo out of the
film. Mr. Alexander refused and we got a court date of March 5 of this
year. Then, as has been done all along, the Judge sent a notice that
he couldn't appear until March 28, then a note from the cult attorneys
saying that they couldn't appear until mid April.

In other words, the pattern continued.

Within days of that notice we got word that the Counterclaim against
Minton had been withdrawn and Mr. Lirot is now notifying the court
that based on that fact, we should be allowed to proceed.

So there are no transcripts. There were no hearings.

Perhaps now you can go back to trashing the film that we all worked so
hard on. None of us have forgotten your mean-spirited campaign to
discredit and demean Mr. Alexander and the film he worked so hard on.
Mr. Alexander believes in this film. He invested quite a bit of his
own money in the film---something you always fail to mention in your
attacks. And, unlike your good friend and former boss, Bob Minton, Mr.
Alexander has stood his ground and perservered against the cult's
attacks all these many years. Your pal, Minton, folded under the
pressure and now has taken up the court's efforts to stop the film.

Don't you think you should take your questions to Mr. Minton? Instead
of asking Courage Productions to provide non-existent transcripts, you
should be asking why Mr. Minton couldn't stand up and fight?

All of us here want to see the film come out. You, on the other hand,
have sought to trash it and cause problems. Until the cult managed to
extort Mr. Minton, he loved our film. He read the script and loved it.
He visited the set often and raved about what we were doing. He was a
big supporter and unlike your other pals that lie about the cast and
crew not getting paid, or that monies were not accounted for, Mr.
Minton got weekly updates and knew every detail of what was going on.
When he got extorted by the cult, he turned against everything he had
been fighting for. But worse yet, he turned against his friends and
against the movie he loved being a part of. Why haven't you taken your
questions to Mr. Minton? You could ask him what is it exactly that
would make someone not only walk away, but to aggressively do the
cult's bidding.

Yes, Mr. Bunker---take your questions to your pal Mr. Minton and ask
him why he is working with the cult to stop the film. Why don't you
ask him for copies of correspondence between him and the cult? We
would love to see what else he has promised to do in order to satisfy
his end of the bargain.

You can trash the film and Mr. Alexander all you want, but at least HE
had the Courage to perservere regardless of what the cult threw at
him. You can't say the same for Mr. Minton, can you?
-------------------------

Jesus, what a shrill, screeching harpy. Shows a complete lack of the
basis for personal maturity, which is the ability to accept criticism.
Do they scream at clients like this? I sure as shit wouldn't do
business with somebody who responds to a perfectly reasonable request
that way. These people are absolutely nuts.

OldRookie

Mar 22, 2008, 1:26:00 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:44:40 -0400, "Patty Pieniadz"
<ppie...@gmail.com> wrote:

><LuluBe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>When I said:

>"Neither Patricia nor I thought that Roan was an OP, we thought
>he was a fucking asshole lunatic scumbag." I was referring to
>when he was posting over on The Profit message board,
>acting like a passive aggressive little dickhead. At that time
>there was no discussion of him being an op. Just a jerk.

Well, okay, I've run out of pink slips, even inter-websly wise. Not
that this is all that foreign to me since I've been holding Qual-Sec
from above, below, sideways for a few decades now. We're on COPE.
SNAFU.

And I still haven't got a fuck ! And that's what it seems to be all
about !

So, I'm not holding this Ethics Post anymore. Fuck you !

Roan is a dud fuck ! I've learned this, completely innocently mind,
from all my dedicated FES shit and C/Sing shit and everyone's else's
shit.

Like it's 5" !! WTF ??

Is this a fucking scam or what ??

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 1:33:49 PM3/22/08

> You disgust me.

Twist, twist, twist.

I'm sure your new friend Mary will jump right on it,
then OSA can attach it to my RFW page.

Patty

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 22, 2008, 2:06:18 PM3/22/08
On Mar 21, 11:57 pm, Roan <Roa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:26 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:19:28 -0700 (PDT), Mark Bunker <markbun...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >But again, I say I had nothing to do with it and will be happy to
> > >swear under oath to that effect.
>
> > I now believe your statement to be true and apologize for baselessly accusing
> > you before looking into the facts, and will try in future not to make hasty
> > accusations like this.
>
> Bingo!  PG musta released it.
>
> No way would YOU make an apology, say the kind of thing you've said
> above, blah, blah, blah, blah... if it didn't SOMEHOW, in SOMEWAY
> benefit or cover-up for PG.
>
> If you'd at least made your apology mean spirited, chalk full of foul
> language and nasty attacks, then some might have fallen for it.  ROFL
>
> Evidently you've been shooting your mouth off too much and have
> recently heard back-channel what the real scoop is... hence this lame
> attempt at amends ...both toward Mark and your master PG.

Roan, I think your presumption in part is correct. Patricia Greenway
probably did have something to do with the movie being released
because I don't see any more howling from the buttersquash camp that
the movie is out. Seems the appearance of finger pointing ended when
henri apologized to Bunker for accusing him of being the source. Looks
to me like the IRC cabal is happy it's out. Perhaps someone will
attempt to correct me on this if my guess is wrong.

Mary McConnell
Unloved by the Buttersquashers and the trolls

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 22, 2008, 2:22:16 PM3/22/08

You're wrong.

Patty
Unloved by the lermaloons.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 22, 2008, 3:26:11 PM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 1:33 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Emma wrote:
> > "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> <LuluBelle...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Patty- Hide quoted text -

There you go again with your lies and suppositions about me.

Where did you get the idea that Emma and I are "friends"? Do you think
we've covertly teamed up against you on the back channels? Ha! Is
your paranoia that bad?

Emma and I corresponded one time ONLY, during your "moral crisis" and
her "no moral crisis here" threads. She wrote and acknowledged my
suspicion you had been posting for Patricia Greenway. She wrote that
indeed you had and that she admitted that she had done this in the
past, too. She then posted about this on ARS. I replied and thanked
her. That's the extent of the communication aside from replying to her
ARS posts now and again. I am not even a member of exscn forum.

My impression of Emma is that she is her own person and not as easily
beholden to loyalty over integrity & responsibility for doing what is
right, unlike you. She speaks for herself, gets the point across and
does it with far more restraint than you could ever muster up. I
respect her for that and I think she respected the fact that I think
for myself and post what I believe in, regardless of the expectations
of others. You, on the otherhand, have proven to me that you are a
twofaced liar and not to be trusted completely anymore by anyone.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 22, 2008, 3:28:46 PM3/22/08
> Education is not a hate crime-- Anonymous- Hide quoted text -

Prove I am wrong.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 22, 2008, 3:33:29 PM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 10:07 am, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > And I agree with you that it's good the film is out there now.  People
> > want to see it and they should have a chance to see it.  Of the
> > "reviews" some say it sucks and some say it's okay.  Those are
> > opinions.  Not attempts to destroy the filmmakers.
>
> Yes of course, people will criticize the film one way or another and
> that's a good thing.  People are entitled to their opinions on the film
> but occasionally it becomes less about the film and more about the
> people who made the film and their "evil motives".  At the point the
> "patriciagreenway is an evil gypsy queen" contingent shows up
> people likePatriciaand feel intimidated.  The people that are her

> friends are the ones that don't feel intimidated at all.  Of course
> Arnie believes we are all a bunch of evil sciopaths that meet
> with her and allow her to hypnotize us into being her slaves.
> He actually has a few followers that believe that crap.
>
> In fact,Patriciareminds me a lot of my sister Wendy.  A fighter,

> a person who is not afraid of saying what was on her mind.
> Wendy's strong willed personality brought down the systemic
> sexual harrassment and abuse that was going on in the
> Connecticut Department of Corrections.   She too was
> hounded by people who did not want her standing up and
> telling the truth as she saw it.
>
> Wendy took on bullies and exposed and stopped them.  Some
> people were appalled at her bluntness.  Weak people dislike
> strong willed people, especially strong willed women, and call
> them names like witch or gypsy queen.
>
> Patriciais myfriend, I don't always agree with her, but

> I can't stand by and watch a few people with wild and
> kooky conspiracy theories keep sliming all over her.
>
> I know you are someone that stands up for your friends
> when they are being lied about so I imagine you understand
> what I'm talking about.
>
> Patty
> --
> Education is not a hate crime-- Anonymous- Hide quoted text -

You say Patricia Greenway is your friend, but I think that bunnyann
said it best:
"Patricia [Greenway] does not maintain friends. She simply maintains
contacts of opportunity! As long as you are useful, you will be a
contact. When you are not... "

You've become useful to Patricia Greenway enough and at what expense?
The losses could become immeasurable. You wouldn't be the first to
fall for that game. Not by a longshot. Your usefulness to her will
wear off when you've lost more credibility than is useful, always
necessary to do her bidding.

barb

Mar 22, 2008, 4:44:03 PM3/22/08
Patty Pieniadz wrote:
> <xenu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 21, 10:45 pm, "Emma" <emmm...@bonbon.net> wrote:
>> "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> And you know all this how? If you knew anything about henri, you
>>> would know in the past, when he has made mistakes, he has
>>> owned up to them and apologized.
>>> But I truly doubt you would understand something like honor and
>>> truth and owning up to mistakes. Your mind doesn't work like that.
>>> \
>>> You are so incredibly stupid I almost feel bad for you.
>>> Another Lermaloon speaks out.
>>> Patty
>> This post makes you better than those you criticise?
>>
>> Pfft.
>>
>> I can only imagine the squealing & namecalling that must have gone on
>> in the
>> last 12 hours over this. I'm surprised Mark Bunker hasn't had his ears
>> burned off.
>>
>> Henri's post sure made it seem like he knew for sure that Bunker
>> didn't do
>> it. So who did?
>>
>> Maybe you can still work out a way to blame Lerma (or at least a
>> <slime>Lermaloon</slime>).- Hide quoted text -

>> ELRON IS IMPOTENT IN THE MOVIE - CLASSIC!!!!
>
> Many, including myself are happy the movie is out and can now be seen.
>
> I haven't seen it yet but it seems what will be important for anon is
> the
> fact that it's out and it exposes Scn for the creepy cult it is. For
> others
> it's not about Scn, it's only about sliming the critics that made the
> movie.
>
> Patty

don't forget to use peerguardian to protect your ip addy
It is loading more messages.