"The Profit" movie - The movie Scientology does not want you to see

1 view

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:24:02 PM3/21/08
Here's the torrent links for "The Profit":
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4092650
or
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1260940

To download these files you need some sort of software to download
torrents.

This one works good:
http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

Digg!
http://digg.com/odd_stuff/ANONYMOUS_Delivers_The_Profit
154 Diggs and counting. It looks like the Scienos have been Digging
this down. Digg it up and get this to the front page.

Also, anyone know the law on Torrents? Can Scientology lawyers get
this removed?

Everyone on Enturbulation.org is talking about getting this downloaded
and then putting up their own seed. I know that's what I'm going to do
and I encourage everyone here to do the same.

PeaceTrainMak...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:29:39 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 7:24 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.scientology.org/

______________________
Did you see these videos?

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:36:51 PM3/21/08

Why won't Scientology allow the release of this movie? Does
Scientology practice free speach or don't they?

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 8:58:34 PM3/21/08
On Mar 22, 12:29 am, PeaceTrainMakesStopatARS...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 21, 7:24 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:

> http://www.scientology.groan/

> ______________________
> Did you see these videos?

no. we did not see these videos. they are ghey and haz no lulz.

for videos get:

Fred Durks

Mar 21, 2008, 8:58:47 PM3/21/08

xenu...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 9:10:05 PM3/21/08

Gregg Hagglund

Mar 21, 2008, 10:03:33 PM3/21/08

Looks exactly like my copy.
Keith Henson and I were given a copy to submit to the Toronto Film
Festival. Scientology raised such a ruckus and threatened to get any
movie with a ScineoCeleb yanked, it was not considered.

GH SP7

henri

Mar 21, 2008, 10:08:23 PM3/21/08

http://img.skitch.com/20080322-dk41nkbyraqbqi56sr1ep1g4hw.jpghttp://img.skitch.com/20080322-f2qu2upm3iyeirbfjqeui3ic3n.jpghttp://img.skitch.com/20080322-bwnxfudh8i3i6basu51g9egw1k.jpg

I forgot those. I remember hearing about that at the time. Oh well, perhaps
crow is what's for dinner.

And perhaps someone else has some asplainin' to do. Or perhaps not.
I'll STFU on the subject for the present, which I should have done to begin
with.

Anonology

Mar 21, 2008, 10:28:14 PM3/21/08
The way I see it, Scientology's opposition to this movie is an
admission that the movie depicts accurately the conditions inside
scientology... if ti didn't, then Scientology would have no standing
in court to oppose this fictional account of a fictional religion...
in effect they're saying, this fictional religion looks just like
Scientology...

Opti

Mar 21, 2008, 11:00:18 PM3/21/08
I bet someone is very unhappy to see this. Oh noehs the video got
rls'd. Damn, those anon terrorists, lol...

Constructional Criticism: If anyone haz a non-vhs copy of better
quality, contact one of the scener groups, like PreVail, Diamond,
Vomit, mVs, etc... I am sure you would find someone willing to proper
it and remove any protections if needed. Just a thought, not that I
would actually advocate anything illegal or anything.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 21, 2008, 11:01:38 PM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 10:08 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:03:33 -0400, Gregg Hagglund <elro...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> http://img.skitch.com/20080322-dk41nkbyraqbqi56sr1ep1g4hw.jpghttp://i...

> >>By the way - the movie is the real deal - screen shots are coming up
> >>over at Enturb - here's a link,  http://forums.enturbulation.org/showpost.php?p=93758&postcount=92
> >Looks exactly like my copy.
> >Keith Henson and I were given a copy to submit to the Toronto Film
> >Festival. Scientology raised such a ruckus and threatened to get any
> >movie with a ScineoCeleb yanked, it was not considered.
>
> I forgot those.  I remember hearing about that at the time.  Oh well, perhaps
> crow is what's for dinner.
>
> And perhaps someone else has some asplainin' to do.  Or perhaps not.
> I'll STFU on the subject for the present, which I should have done to begin
> with.

Perhaps.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 12:21:04 AM3/22/08

Scientology is a cult

Mar 22, 2008, 3:55:18 AM3/22/08
kennethno...@gmail.com wrote in news:7a2fbc9a-5062-4c78-a8a6-
fac54b...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com:

Does Scientology practice freeze peach or don't they?

Hartley Patterson

Mar 22, 2008, 5:27:30 AM3/22/08
elr...@cogeco.ca:

> Looks exactly like my copy.
> Keith Henson and I were given a copy to submit to the Toronto Film
> Festival. Scientology raised such a ruckus and threatened to get any
> movie with a ScineoCeleb yanked, it was not considered.

Which I take it means that's not necessarily a digitised version of *your*
copy, just that any copy made in the same way would look like that.

I'd venture to suggest that knowing that the cult wanted the movie buried,
the holders of the original tapes would have been very foolish not to have
made some copies and scattered them around in case of burglary, arson etc.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

JAFAW

Mar 22, 2008, 6:58:19 AM3/22/08

"Hartley Patterson" <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

It is of course quote possible that you could have a frame-up situation.
/tin foil hat on/
One of the current known holders of the VHS tape gets broken into and the
tape borrowed, copied and put back with out the owner even knowing. Tape
gets released onto the net. Each copy will be unique in forensic terms and
the leaked download will easily be able to be matched with any particular
copy due to the individual analogue discrepancies on each tape (which are
even more obvious the older the tape is). All known holders are suspects and
get raided for copyright infringment, independent forensic comparisons of
all tapes made with the online version and the "leaker" found. This would be
costly but accurate.
/tin foil hat off/
;)

barb

Mar 22, 2008, 11:56:05 AM3/22/08

/me noogies henri and throws in a free wedgie...

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Fear Not