PART 9: BARBARA SCHWARZ VERSUS WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) A DESTRUCTIVE CULT

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 17, 2006, 6:17:33 PM9/17/06
Harassment, defamation and attacks never result in a class A article.
That's why that article didn't better do better. Scribblers B. Tilman
Hausherr, Orsini, "Ramona", Korey Jerome Kruse, "Vivaldi" and
"Simkatu", Christopher Owens and Fred Bauder did a bad job. They should
have not blocked me. It always will stay the shame of Wikipedia,
evidence of its bias, hatred and missing qualification.

Congratulations! :) Wikipiggi shamed itself.

Barbara Schwarz

PART 1: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4acb4ad9404612ea?hl=de&

PART 2: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c1e6c9afe2995878?hl=de&

PART 3: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/65043527af6828a5?hl=de&

PART 4: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/2221227bd9449b44

PART 5: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/0478f3858372733f

PART 6: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c83d655cb521ecba

PART 7: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f1ebe773364abb57

PART 8: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/3c02e2d2acfafcc5?hl=de&

Sep 17, 2006, 9:32:25 PM9/17/06
You broke the rules. You were warned. You continued. You were banned.
You created a bunch of different accounts to try to make your position sound
sane, all of which were subsequently banned.

All you had to do was point out HOW the article is false, instead of
attacking those who posted sources that you don't like, and there wouldn't
have been this problem. As it turned out, you really screwed the pooch on
that one.

Most people rely on evidence to make up their minds. You seem to just
imagine something and figure it's 100% factually accurate, and run with it,
denouncing anyone who dare call it into question. That's why you're at odds
with a whole host of folks from many different walks of life. I guess you
can reason that away as us all being part of some German secret agency (that
there is absolutely no evidence of). Aaah the joys of a seeming hatred of
logic.

dave

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 17, 2006, 10:25:30 PM9/17/06

d wrote:
> You

You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist yourself.

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, enemy of the USA
wants to hurt American tourism.
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Sep 17, 2006, 10:38:11 PM9/17/06
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> d wrote:
>> You
>
> You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist yourself.

No, I have not lied anywhere. Please show me where I have lied :) Show me
up for the lying wiggipiggist-cultist that I supposedly am - tell the world
where I lied.

Eru Ilúvatar

Sep 18, 2006, 1:41:14 AM9/18/06
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist yourself.

Barbara, you broke the rules and now your engaging in name calling
because it was pointed out.

Why do you fear Wikipedia so much?

Paul F. Johnson

Sep 18, 2006, 12:40:13 PM9/18/06
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Harassment, defamation and attacks never result in a class A article.

Neither does the drivel you attempt to insult our massed intelligence with.

--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron "Ich
kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger, Fixer und

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 18, 2006, 8:49:17 PM9/18/06

d schrieb:

> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > d wrote:
> >> You
> >
> > You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist yourself.
>
> No, I have not lied anywhere. Please show me where I have lied :) Show me
> up for the lying wiggipiggist-cultist that I supposedly am - tell the world
> where I lied.

Just one example. You lied that I broke the rules. I didn't. Moreover,
the rules of Wikipedia are unconstitutional. Also, they can't just
defame good people like myself of Marty Rathbun. They can't just
violate our right for privacy. And I repeat, you are a
Wiggipiggist-Cultist. Period. Jimbo Wales is your cult leader. You do
anything he wants. You even work for free for him. You are such a
Wickipiggy slave.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.

But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
"Simkatu" and "Vivaldi") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=%22Korey+Jerome+Kruse%22

Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." And: "You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece
of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
More: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html

Sep 18, 2006, 10:15:02 PM9/18/06

> d schrieb:
>
>> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist yourself.
>>
>> No, I have not lied anywhere. Please show me where I have lied :) Show
>> me
>> up for the lying wiggipiggist-cultist that I supposedly am - tell the
>> world
>> where I lied.
>
> Just one example. You lied that I broke the rules. I didn't.

Incorrect. Wikipedia has rules stating that people are not allowed to
harass people on the talk pages. You did that. That's all in the wikipedia
rules.

> Moreover,
> the rules of Wikipedia are unconstitutional.

As Wikipedia is not part of the government, that assertion is meaningless.
May I suggest you read up on what the constitution is for.

> Also, they can't just
> defame good people like myself of Marty Rathbun.

They haven't defamed you. Wikipedia is simply reporting on what others have
said. Wikipedia does not engage in original research (it's against the
rules).

> They can't just
> violate our right for privacy.

As I said, Wikipedia is reporting on what others have said. Wikipedia
didn't dig up your information, but simply reported on what others have said
about you. Any information you deem defamatory is not original content
created by Wikipedia, but content originating from another source. You
should learn what an encyclopaedia is before shooting your mouth off and
looking like an idiot.

> And I repeat, you are a
> Wiggipiggist-Cultist. Period. Jimbo Wales is your cult leader. You do
> anything he wants. You even work for free for him. You are such a
> Wickipiggy slave.

I do not work for wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a cult, as it is not
something one can belong to, any more than a road is not a cult because you
can drive on it, or a TV is a cult because you can watch it. As for being a
slave, as Wikipedia has no hold over me personally (or anyone else,
including you), demonstrating that your claim is obviously ill-informed
bullshit.

dave

Neveah N. Lleh

Sep 19, 2006, 2:29:42 AM9/19/06

Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> d schrieb:
>
> > "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > You are nothing but a lying and defaming Wiggipiggist-Cultist
yourself.

> > No, I have not lied anywhere. Please show me where I have lied :) Show
me
> > up for the lying wiggipiggist-cultist that I supposedly am - tell the
world
> > where I lied.
>
> Just one example. You lied that I broke the rules. I didn't.
Yes you did, which is why you were banned, dummy.

Moreover,
> the rules of Wikipedia are unconstitutional.

It's a fuckin' goddamn online encyclopedia, for Christ's sake, you stupid
fuck, not a court of law.

> Also, they can't just
> defame good people like myself of Marty Rathbun.

It's not defamation, you stupid bitch. Nothing in any wiki article
regarding you is defamation. You posted your entire, albeit, whacked out
history on this planet, to Usenet, so suck it up, bitch, when your own words
come back to haunt you.

They can't just
> violate our right for privacy.

Yes they can as there is no "our", nor right to privacy. You are not
married to Marty Rathbun, you are not married to anyone. You were married
to a man with the last name Schwarz at one time in your life, but you are no
longer married to anyone. You requested a divorce from Mr. Schwarz, as you
stated in your 92 part kook screed on Usenet.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 19, 2006, 10:47:42 PM9/19/06

Neveah N. Lleh schrieb:

You must be a very unhappy and disturbed person, spitting such hatred
and lies. I am glad that I am nothing like you.

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
Barbara Schwarz
--

Wikipedia (Wikipiggi), the brain child of porn search engine CEO Jimbo
Wales has all the characteristics of a destructive cult: Wikipiggists

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5a0276f49798bb99

U.S. Congress sees Wikipedia as foul mud. We sure need laws against the
Wikipiggi cult.
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html