Kitchener org is open for business :(

John Dorsay

Sep 1, 2008, 12:51:40 PM9/1/08

Went by there yesterday. The org has indeed relocated to 155 King
St. There were a couple of ink-jet printed 8.5 x 11s on the inside
of the glass door.

Top one stated something to the effect of "Church of Scientology
Kitchener renovations are under way". Bottom one said more or less
"Please come in, we are open".

Door was ajar a few inches. I did not go in. Sorry, did not have a
camera with me so I have no pix. Will get some RSN.

John

Ted Mayett

Sep 1, 2008, 7:06:00 PM9/1/08

Good. Not good that it is open. But good, I was not lied to on the
phone.

I'm not interested enough to do hard core research on this, but if I
lived in Kitchener I would know all the details of this address. But
then that is me.

Do they own this building? Do they still own or have they ever owned
the address they vacated? More square feet or less square feet now as
compared to a few weeks ago?

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Calculon

Sep 1, 2008, 11:42:59 PM9/1/08
On Sep 1, 4:06 pm, Ted Mayett <ars.to.tedmay...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com>
wrote:

What is going on with their "Ideal Org"?
Have they actually spent monies collected to buy the building they
were looking at?

Ted Mayett

Sep 2, 2008, 7:55:01 AM9/2/08
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:42:59 -0700 (PDT), Calculon <angl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 1, 4:06 pm, Ted Mayett <ars.to.tedmay...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com>
>wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:51:40 -0400, John Dorsay
>>

>What is going on with their "Ideal Org"?

>Have they actually spent monies collected to buy the building they
>were looking at?

This I don't know myself. But what we really don't know is if Hartley
Patterson considers this Kitchener location to be an org. All of us
here will feel quite stupid calling this an org and we come to learn
that Hartley does not consider it to be an org.

This Kitchener answering machine says 'CoS AND Dianetics Center'.
This Kitchener location calls itself both of these things. And
because of this Hartley might not consider this location to be an org.

Personally, IMO, and this is just my opinion mind you. But I believe
Hartley would call this location an org. This means that John is not
saying anything incorrect when he says, "Kitchener org is open for
business :("

Or were you asking about Vegas?

Android Cat

Sep 2, 2008, 9:05:26 AM9/2/08
Ted Mayett wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:42:59 -0700 (PDT), Calculon <angl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 1, 4:06 pm, Ted Mayett
>> <ars.to.tedmay...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:51:40 -0400, John Dorsay
>>>

>> What is going on with their "Ideal Org"?
>> Have they actually spent monies collected to buy the building they
>> were looking at?

Did they collect much? CoS has a fantasy page that lists percentages, but
no hard numbers (and not updated since last year).
http://idealcanada.wordpress.com/the-landlord-office/the-game/this-weeks-winner/

> This I don't know myself. But what we really don't know is if Hartley
> Patterson considers this Kitchener location to be an org. All of us
> here will feel quite stupid calling this an org and we come to learn
> that Hartley does not consider it to be an org.
>
> This Kitchener answering machine says 'CoS AND Dianetics Center'.
> This Kitchener location calls itself both of these things. And
> because of this Hartley might not consider this location to be an org.
>
> Personally, IMO, and this is just my opinion mind you. But I believe
> Hartley would call this location an org. This means that John is not
> saying anything incorrect when he says, "Kitchener org is open for
> business :("
>
> Or were you asking about Vegas?

RTC calls Kitchener (KIT) an org too.
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/b512da13d89f936d/19da288f46dc3bcd#19da288f46dc3bcd

They closed several orgs in Ontario in 94-95, but now that the Internet is
watching, they're stuck with a failing bandit mission that they call an org
and can't close because Davie claims (lies) that no orgs have closed under
his command.

--
Ron of that ilk.

John Dorsay

Sep 2, 2008, 10:29:32 AM9/2/08
Android Cat wrote:
> Ted Mayett wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:42:59 -0700 (PDT), Calculon <angl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What is going on with their "Ideal Org"?
>>> Have they actually spent monies collected to buy the building they
>>> were looking at?
>
> Did they collect much? CoS has a fantasy page that lists percentages, but
> no hard numbers (and not updated since last year).
> http://idealcanada.wordpress.com/the-landlord-office/the-game/this-weeks-winner/

Also http://idealkitchener.wordpress.com, which was under
development for the summer of 2006. A couple of images of possible
interest.

One is an invitation to a fundraiser
http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/060821-kit.jpg

and the other is the "OT Committee Org Board" organization chart.
http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/10b-eng-ot-comm-org-bd.jpg

The latter is cult-wide in application, as far as I can tell.

John

John Dorsay

Sep 2, 2008, 10:51:18 AM9/2/08
John Dorsay wrote:

> Also http://idealkitchener.wordpress.com, which was under
> development for the summer of 2006. A couple of images of possible
> interest.
>
> One is an invitation to a fundraiser
> http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/060821-kit.jpg
>
> and the other is the "OT Committee Org Board" organization chart.
> http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/10b-eng-ot-comm-org-bd.jpg
>
> The latter is cult-wide in application, as far as I can tell.

"Volunteer Minister Cavalcade Organizing Board" too.
http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/10d-eng-vm-org-bd.jpg

Android Cat

Sep 2, 2008, 11:30:23 AM9/2/08

They actually say "Body Routers", oh dear.

I'd like to see the one for their Volunteer Minister Charade when they're at
a disaster site. I guess that "running out the psychs" and damning
religious ministers for their lack of tech would be Div 7's job.

R. Hill

Sep 2, 2008, 11:43:13 AM9/2/08

Clearly I am missing some backgroup re. Hartley and you... What's the
story behind these near omnipresent oblique references on Hartley's
opinions about what is an org. or not?

--
Ray.

R. Hill

Sep 2, 2008, 11:52:58 AM9/2/08

John Dorsay

Sep 2, 2008, 11:58:42 AM9/2/08

I see you also found
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/10b-eng-ot-comm-org-bd.pdf,
which is also much better than
http://idealkitchener.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/10b-eng-ot-comm-org-bd.jpg

Even the Kitchener org's blog ins downstat ;)

John

Android Cat

Sep 2, 2008, 12:38:35 PM9/2/08
John Dorsay wrote:

The newletter (Oct 2006 from the URL) is hilarious! (But why use a PDF if
it's all rendered as graphics?)
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/cont-newsletter2.pdf

It's full of bad shoops, from the Freewinds about to ram the Vancouver Expo
site, to the endlessly reused 1982 picture of the Toronto org.

Janice Wheeler, criminally convicted of breach of the public trust, has
really *boomed* the Toronto org in the past two years, yep.

Hartley Patterson

Sep 2, 2008, 1:26:15 PM9/2/08
rh...@xenu-directory.net:

> Clearly I am missing some backgroup re. Hartley and you... What's the
> story behind these near omnipresent oblique references on Hartley's
> opinions about what is an org. or not?

I've killfiled Ted because he was being rude and seems to be unable to
type politely. Of course Kitchener is an Org - I don't define which CoS
shops are Orgs, the CoS do.

--
ARSCC Demographics Department
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_4.htm

Ted Mayett

Sep 3, 2008, 6:56:18 PM9/3/08
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:43:13 -0400, "R. Hill"
<rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

>Clearly I am missing some backgroup re. Hartley and you... What's the
>story behind these near omnipresent oblique references on Hartley's
>opinions about what is an org. or not?

Hartley does not consider celebrity centres to be orgs. This
Kitchener location, on the answering machine, says they are a 'church
of scientology AND a dianetics center'. I've called into *many* orgs
over the years, after business hours to hear the answering machine and
learn the business hours. So far as I can recall this Kitchener
location is the first time I ever heard 'cos AND dianetics center' on
the answering machine. And because of this strange message on the
answering machine I worry that people might be calling this an org,
and Hartley might not consider it to be an org.

Ted Mayett

Sep 3, 2008, 7:03:05 PM9/3/08
On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:05:26 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>They closed several orgs in Ontario in 94-95, but now that the Internet is
>watching, they're stuck with a failing bandit mission that they call an org
>and can't close because Davie claims (lies) that no orgs have closed under
>his command.

No sir, it is you who are lying, not Davie. No orgs have closed ever,
ask Hartley Patterson. On the enturbulation forum a contest is being
held to see which will be the 'first ever org closed'. IOW, no orgs
have ever closed. Why are you pretending that orgs have already
closed? What do you hope to gain?

Android Cat

Sep 3, 2008, 9:28:54 PM9/3/08
Ted Mayett wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:05:26 -0400, "Android Cat"
> <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> They closed several orgs in Ontario in 94-95, but now that the
>> Internet is watching, they're stuck with a failing bandit mission
>> that they call an org and can't close because Davie claims (lies)
>> that no orgs have closed under his command.
>
> No sir, it is you who are lying, not Davie. No orgs have closed ever,
> ask Hartley Patterson. On the enturbulation forum a contest is being
> held to see which will be the 'first ever org closed'. IOW, no orgs
> have ever closed. Why are you pretending that orgs have already
> closed? What do you hope to gain?

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/8f9490c9cd8bb3ca/0efc140459dce35e?lnk=st&q=toronto+property+tax#0efc140459dce35e

Whatever.

realpch

Sep 3, 2008, 9:47:13 PM9/3/08

Plus you left out your longstanding fight with him about estimating the
total number of active Scientologists. Don't be coy Teddy, don't be coy!

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Ted Mayett

Sep 5, 2008, 7:43:28 AM9/5/08
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:28:54 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/8f9490c9cd8bb3ca/0efc140459dce35e?lnk=st&q=toronto+property+tax#0efc140459dce35e
>
>Whatever.

Sorry, bad choice of words there, apologies.

This stuff, that link, it doesn't matter. Hartley and the anons do
not accept that any orgs have closed. This is the reality we face
today. Scn won the internet, they won usenet also.

We might as well have fun here, we are not going to drown out the
'hartley' types. They talk too much and they talk too loud.

1995 is all well and good. But in the year 2005 in the US a
Scientology Class V Organization went out of business. At this very
time they remain closed, out of business. No discussions or
investigations whatsoever into what factors might have caused this
unique occurrence. The only real comments being, "well I don't
consider cc's to be orgs."

(maybe celebrity centers are front groups for scientology???)

The monkeys won, it is time to have fun already.

Ted Mayett

Sep 5, 2008, 7:51:08 AM9/5/08
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:47:13 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Plus you left out your longstanding fight with him about estimating the
>total number of active Scientologists. Don't be coy Teddy, don't be coy!
>
>Peach

You think anyone will ever claim that they have 40-50 thousand members
again? :-))

realpch

Sep 5, 2008, 12:47:46 PM9/5/08

Why not? It's as good as your guesses!

: D

Ted Mayett

Sep 7, 2008, 8:15:02 AM9/7/08
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:47:46 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>> You think anyone will ever claim that they have 40-50 thousand members
>> again? :-))

>Why not? It's as good as your guesses!
>
>: D
>
>Peach

You are just in denial is all.

realpch

Sep 7, 2008, 11:34:06 PM9/7/08

No, I'm not attached to the outcome!

Ted Mayett

Sep 9, 2008, 8:54:34 PM9/9/08
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 20:34:06 -0700, realpch <rea...@aol.com> wrote:

>Ted Mayett wrote:

>> >Why not? It's as good as your guesses!
>> >
>> >: D
>> >
>> >Peach
>>
>> You are just in denial is all.

>No, I'm not attached to the outcome!
>
>Peach

Go ahead, act all high and mighty if you want, if it makes you feel
better. But I at least tried to get the current membership figures
for scientology reduced. I pleaded, I begged, used reason and logic
and none of that worked. I even wrote a petition to have the current
membership figures for scientology reduced. Nothing ever came of all
these efforts, but at least I tried!

realpch

Sep 9, 2008, 9:51:23 PM9/9/08

Teddy, you're funny. I'm not capable of finding the true membership
numbers, and I know it. So, I have to be satisfied with whatever
estimates other people come up with. This includes your couple of
million and other people's forty or fifty thousand. I remain unperturbed
at not knowing!

: D