Volunteer Ministers' "Valuable Final Product" (VFP): License fees to CST

R. Hill

May 18, 2008, 8:52:31 PM5/18/08
http://idealcanada.wordpress.com/files/2006/11/10d-eng-vm-org-bd.pdf

Volunteer Ministers' "Valuable Final Product" (VFP):

=====
1. Public helped with the tech from The Scientology Handbook.

2. Public who have completed Scientology Handbook Booklet Courses and
are routed to the org for further services.

3. Emergency Social Service agency personnel and public volunteers
successfully trained on VM tech and applying it.
=====

Here is the Scientology Handbook:
http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/

I was trying to find what part of this book is really helpful to victims
of disasters. Can't be the Tone Scale, "Sympathy" is not a desirable
feeling for a scientologist. [at this point, I couldn't access the site
anymore...] Anyway, for sure, this Scientology Handbook needs to be
bought in the first place to realize VMs' VFP, and in the process, it
just so happen that there are license fees flowing up to CST.

More charts:
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/10a-eng-fsm-bookselling-org-board.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/10d-eng-vm-org-bd.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/10c-buidling-fundraising-org-board.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/10d-eng-vm-org-bd.pdf

Print your own commendation certificate! (you can insert your name...)
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/04a-eng-donor-commend1.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/04b-eng-staff-commend1.pdf

Promotional pieces for fundraising (what else..):
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/manning-the-ramparts.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/combined-power.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/a-true-team.pdf
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/did-you-help.pdf

Newsletters:
http://idealcanada.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/cont-newsletter2.pdf

--
Ray.

David Miscavige, as quoted by Larry Brennan: "a million has got to go...
half a million has got to go ... work out whatever the significance is..."
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/11/09/the-edge/

Don Larson: "I manipulated a half-million-dollar inheritance out of Bob
B... [David Miscavige] called me up in the middle of the night [about
Bob B...] He wanted the money."
http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/behar19861027.html

R. Hill

May 18, 2008, 9:11:56 PM5/18/08