fan mail, 1 of 2

d...@cs.cmu.edu

Aug 18, 2007, 5:16:27 AM8/18/07
Here's a charming example of Scientology in action.

Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:02:54 -0700
Subject: Ur writings on scientology
To: d...@cs.cmu.edu
From: Mark Feigin <hello...@tmail.com>
Data: 2007.8.18.3926
0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0

I have been in scientology for three years. I had a history of
depression, which is now gone, I no longer get depressive symptoms. I
used to get sick all the time. I haven't been sick for three years,
what
is the most amazing thing that has come out of my auditing experience,
is that for the first time in my life I find my life to be happy, I
used
to think scientology was bogus, but I can tell you it really improved
my
life in all areas, I found ur article and research to be completely
full
of shit, ur not a professor ur a moron go take some psych drugs maybe
they will fry your brain enough for you to do something less harmful
than criticize something you don't even understand. Scientology
works,
it is amazing, and ur not too smart. Good night moron
--hellodesign

d...@cs.cmu.edu

Aug 18, 2007, 5:18:53 AM8/18/07
My esteemed correspondent had some further thoughts to share.

by beriba.srv.cs.cmu.edu (Cyrus v2.1.5) with LMTP; Sat, 18 Aug

2007 04:13:36 -0400

by imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu (Cyrus v2.2.12-SCSp5) with LMTPA;

Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:13:36 -0400
by px05.prod1.dngr.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id B7D774CF85D
for <d...@cs.cmu.edu>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

by mfe6.prod.danger.com (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.8)
with ESMTP id 618874619 for d...@cs.cmu.edu; Sat, 18 Aug 2007
01:13:15 -0700
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:13:11 -0700
Subject: Criticizing religion

To: d...@cs.cmu.edu
From: Mark Feigin <hello...@tmail.com>

Data: 2007.8.18.4823

__HAS_MSGID
0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0

I would love to see u criticize islam the way you criticize
scientology
u ugly pig. A couple muslim boys would show up at your door and slit
your dirty throat, watching you bleed to death. You are a coward and
only criticize scientology because scientologists won't come after you
the way muslims would and should. Coward! Critics of religion all
share
the same thing an inner hatred for mankind u are scum and shit.
--hellodesign

Heidrun Beer

Aug 18, 2007, 6:18:21 AM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:18:53 -0700, d...@cs.cmu.edu wrote:

>I would love to see u criticize islam the way you criticize
>scientology
>u ugly pig. A couple muslim boys would show up at your door and slit
>your dirty throat, watching you bleed to death. You are a coward and
>only criticize scientology because scientologists won't come after you
>the way muslims would and should. Coward! Critics of religion all
>share
>the same thing an inner hatred for mankind u are scum and shit.

Nice example of the wisdom of SCN (part of "Code of a Scientologist").

Breaks so many SCN rules that my 10 fingers are not enough to
count them.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training

http://www.sgmt.at

http://www.RecastReality.org

Message has been deleted

snipe

Aug 18, 2007, 6:43:34 AM8/18/07

Yes, but how many Moslems do you meet in Scientology, or for that matter
Buddists, or Hindus?.Those that have given up their religion in order to
do Scientology.

To-day while scientologyCOS$ is a "legalised relgion" one
has to give up one's own religion in order to practice Scientology.

Can you imagine how a moslem would react when one says that their religion
is incompatible to scientology; The only thing in scientology that is
important is money and giving this money to dwarf Miscarriage, the RTC and
CST.

In scientology the differences between Religion, Philosophy and
Spiritualism no longer exist when scientology is a religion. Scientology
is perhaps Philosophy or more probably Spiritualism but never a religion.

Observe in the future how many Moslems, Buddists, Hindus and the other
religions that stand up at graduation with their labels and say how better
scientology as their own religions,

I have only meet only three negros, and my wife one that were
scientologists. Maybe this is that scientology doesn't like negros or
negros don't like being told what they have to believe.

Socrates

Message has been deleted

banchukita

Aug 18, 2007, 7:48:37 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 5:16 am, d...@cs.cmu.edu wrote:
> Here's a charming example of Scientology in action.

> by swinglea.srv.cs.cmu.edu (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id
> l7I83872013320
> for <d...@imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:03:16

> -0400 (EDT)
> Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:02:54 -0700
> Subject: Ur writings on scientology

> To: d...@cs.cmu.edu
> From: Mark Feigin <hellodes...@tmail.com>

> Data: 2007.8.18.3926
> 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0
>
> I have been in scientology for three years. I had a history of
> depression, which is now gone, I no longer get depressive symptoms. I
> used to get sick all the time. I haven't been sick for three years,
> what
> is the most amazing thing that has come out of my auditing experience,
> is that for the first time in my life I find my life to be happy, I
> used
> to think scientology was bogus, but I can tell you it really improved
> my
> life in all areas, I found ur article and research to be completely
> full
> of shit, ur not a professor ur a moron go take some psych drugs maybe
> they will fry your brain enough for you to do something less harmful
> than criticize something you don't even understand. Scientology
> works,
> it is amazing, and ur not too smart. Good night moron
> --hellodesign

Cute how it attributes medical symptoms improvement to Scn, Inc.
procedures.
I wonder how it can have a 'history' of depression and not be an
illegal PC?

-maggie, human being

LaserClam

Aug 18, 2007, 8:00:28 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 7:48 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cute how it attributes medical symptoms improvement to Scn, Inc.
> procedures.
> I wonder how it can have a 'history' of depression and not be an
> illegal PC?

He must have done The Way To
Happiness course, eh Maggie?

> -maggie, human being- Hide quoted text -

banchukita

Aug 18, 2007, 8:39:42 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 8:00 am, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 7:48 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Cute how it attributes medical symptoms improvement to Scn, Inc.
> > procedures.
> > I wonder how it can have a 'history' of depression and not be an
> > illegal PC?
>
> He must have done The Way To
> Happiness course, eh Maggie?

I thought it was an interesting spin that a Scientologist would use a
psych term like 'depression' as though it were a disease he was
suffering from, don't you?

I thought Scientologists didn't believe in psychiatry.

-maggie, human being

> > -maggie, human being- Hide quoted text -

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 8:59:24 AM8/18/07

Android Cat

Aug 18, 2007, 9:09:19 AM8/18/07
LaserClam wrote:
> On Aug 18, 7:48 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Cute how it attributes medical symptoms improvement to Scn, Inc.
>> procedures.
>> I wonder how it can have a 'history' of depression and not be an
>> illegal PC?
>

> He must have done The Way To
> Happiness course, eh Maggie?

The full one and not the Extension home game version. And a whole lot of
Happiness Rundown auditing at, what, $300/hr?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 10:17:58 AM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:18:53 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<1187428733.6...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: d...@cs.cmu.edu.
Wrote on the subject: Re: fan mail, 2 of 2:

>My esteemed correspondent had some further thoughts to share.

> by grapenut.srv.cs.cmu.edu (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id
>l7I8DK0J018517
> for <d...@cs.cmu.edu>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:13:21 -0400 (EDT)

Well, since he's sending these E-mails through a wireless network via his
own computer, he thinks he's safe and hidden.

However, he's not. The access point run by danger.com keeps logs. I bet
he didn't know that, the little clam criminal....

But who knows if Danger.com in itself is a clam/WISE company?

I hope you reported these mails to your network admin, so he can contact
danger.com for the details of who this criminal is.

OrgName: DANGER.com
OrgID: DANGER-1
Address: 3101 PARK BLVD.
City: PALO ALTO
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94306
Country: US

NetRange: 216.220.208.0 - 216.220.223.255
CIDR: 216.220.208.0/20
NetName: DANGER-HIPTOP
NetHandle: NET-216-220-208-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.DANGER.COM
NameServer: NS3.DNGR.ORG
NameServer: NS4.DNGR.ORG
Comment:
RegDate: 2003-09-10
Updated: 2005-03-01

RTechHandle: SLE17-ARIN
RTechName: Le, Stewart
RTechPhone: +1-650-289-1602
RTechEmail: n...@danger.com

R. Hill

Aug 18, 2007, 10:38:23 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 5:18 am, d...@cs.cmu.edu wrote:
> My esteemed correspondent had some further thoughts to share.

<snip>

> I would love to see u criticize islam the way you criticize
> scientology
> u ugly pig. A couple muslim boys would show up at your door and slit
> your dirty throat, watching you bleed to death. You are a coward and
> only criticize scientology because scientologists won't come after you
> the way muslims would and should. Coward! Critics of religion all
> share
> the same thing an inner hatred for mankind u are scum and shit.
> --hellodesign

He says Scientology doesn't do this, but by the tone of his post, he
sure condone it: "muslims *should* harm you" (paraphrased).

Ray.

moontaco

Aug 18, 2007, 10:46:05 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 8:39 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 8:00 am, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 18, 7:48 am, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Cute how it attributes medical symptoms improvement to Scn, Inc.
> > > procedures.
> > > I wonder how it can have a 'history' of depression and not be an
> > > illegal PC?
>
> > He must have done The Way To
> > Happiness course, eh Maggie?
>
> I thought it was an interesting spin that a Scientologist would use a
> psych term like 'depression' as though it were a disease he was
> suffering from, don't you?
>
> I thought Scientologists didn't believe in psychiatry.
>
> -maggie, human being

Interesting that he is proud of the fact that he is no longer
depressed but is hateful and endorses violence and murder.

beth

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 11:01:58 AM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:16:27 -0700.

<1187428587....@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: d...@cs.cmu.edu.
Wrote on the subject: fan mail, 1 of 2:

This Mark Feigin I bet:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mark-feigin.html

Mark Feigin in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists
The following 3 individual completions for Mark Feigin appear in official
Scientology publications:

Mark Feigin PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 363 2004-12-01
Mark Feigin PERSONAL VALUES & INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 363 2004-12-01
Mark Feigin OVERCOMING UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 363
2004-12-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the
magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the
service was completed.

moontaco

Aug 18, 2007, 11:02:56 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 5:18 am, d...@cs.cmu.edu wrote:
> My esteemed correspondent had some further thoughts to share.

> by pawpaw.srv.cs.cmu.edu (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id
> l7I8DLAB005339
> for <d...@imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:13:36

> -0400 (EDT)
> Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:13:11 -0700
> Subject: Criticizing religion

> To: d...@cs.cmu.edu
> From: Mark Feigin <hellodes...@tmail.com>

> Data: 2007.8.18.4823
> __HAS_MSGID
> 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0,
> __SANE_MSGID 0
>
> I would love to see u criticize islam the way you criticize
> scientology
> u ugly pig. A couple muslim boys would show up at your door and slit
> your dirty throat, watching you bleed to death. You are a coward and
> only criticize scientology because scientologists won't come after you
> the way muslims would and should. Coward! Critics of religion all
> share
> the same thing an inner hatred for mankind u are scum and shit.
> --hellodesign

Any theories about whether the writer is really named Mark Feigin? The
same name has come up before under similar circumstances:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/threats.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mark-feigin.html
?

Lots of hits come up for the name on Google, but there must be many
Mark Feigins.

beth

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 11:05:37 AM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:46:05 -0700.

In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<1187448365.4...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: moontaco <moont...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: fan mail, 1 of 2:

I bet it's this Mark Feigin:

R. Hill

Aug 18, 2007, 11:30:52 AM8/18/07

The same:

http://17131.multiguestbook.com/st_340.html

How many person are named Mark Feigin, angry and threatening
scientologist, and working at helloinsidedesign.com?

Ray.

--
"I started thinking, and I got carried away"
- Dan Garvin, former scientologist

"We simply do as [L. Ron Hubbard] says"
- Dennis Clarke, scientologist

moontaco

Aug 18, 2007, 11:36:44 AM8/18/07

Funny...he signed the e-mail to DST "hellodesign," not
"helloinsidedesign." Maybe he's not really who he claims to be. Seems
like he could keep the name of his company straight if it were really
one he's associated with.

beth

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 11:51:07 AM8/18/07

There is a person by this name listed here:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mark-feigin.html

A cursory search doesn't return any results for hellodesign, WISE.

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 11:56:01 AM8/18/07

Perhaps that's an improvement in Scientology...

Message has been deleted

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 12:23:59 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:51:07 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <rzExi.37317$Mu5....@newsfe15.phx>
And the Organization Header: Cox.
The famous author: barb <xenu...@netscape.net>.

No, hellodesign is his e-mail id at tmail.com, which is a Mobile
operator.

SAZ

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 12:27:10 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:30:52 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <BeExi.15430$w35....@weber.videotron.net>
And the Organization Header: .
The famous author: "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: fan mail, 2 of 2:

>moontaco wrote:

helloinsidedesign.com? Where do you get that from. His Email addy is
hello...@tmail.com , and that's a mobile operator amongst other IT
stuff. It's not even certain that he works there, just that he uses that
email address.

SAZ

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 12:28:06 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:36:44 -0700.

<1187451404.6...@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: moontaco <moont...@yahoo.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: fan mail, 2 of 2:

>On Aug 18, 11:30 am, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

I don't kow where Ray got helloinsidedesign from at all.

SAZ

R. Hill

Aug 18, 2007, 12:29:04 PM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 12:23 pm, Sten-Arne <ze...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:51:07 -0700.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <rzExi.37317$Mu5.8...@newsfe15.phx>

> And the Organization Header: Cox.
> The famous author: barb <xenub...@netscape.net>.

> Wrote on the subject: Re: fan mail, 2 of 2:
>

> >Sten-Arne wrote:
> >> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:18:53 -0700.
> >> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> >> With the Message-ID:
> >> <1187428733.677277.245...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>

> >> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> >> The famous author: d...@cs.cmu.edu.

Yes, which may explain why the nick, "hellodesign", is the shorter and
more convenient form of "hello inside design". I don't think Hello
Design, a registered California corporation, has anything to do with
Mark Feigin.

Incidentally, Mark Feigin's company, Hello Inside Design, I can't find
it in the California business registry.

Mark Feigin, representative or owner of Hello Inside Design:
http://www.wehochamber.com/newsletter/pdf/2006/May-June_newsletter.pdf

Ray.

R. Hill

Aug 18, 2007, 12:32:24 PM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 12:27 pm, Sten-Arne <ze...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:30:52 -0400.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <BeExi.15430$w35.60...@weber.videotron.net>
> hellodes...@tmail.com , and that's a mobile operator amongst other IT

> stuff. It's not even certain that he works there, just that he uses that
> email address.
>
> SAZ

Click on the guest book:

http://17131.multiguestbook.com/st_340.html

His name, along with the web site url. Found this from Mike Gormez's
post at ARS a while ago, from the email of the poster (greendawn...):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/240e19efc77840d4/bc8f6ecbdf9afaca

Ray

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 12:36:56 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:29:04 -0700.

<1187454544....@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net>.

But still Ray, where do you get it from that her works in that company.
His email addy is with tmail.com (hello...@tmail.com). If you can't
even find a company with the name Hello Inside Design, from where do you
get it that he works there?

SAZ

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 12:43:52 PM8/18/07
AOL...@googlemail.com wrote:
> What are you drinking on today Babs?? Put a little tonic in your Gin
> hun.

<laughs>

Go fuck yourself, you remnant. That always seems to be the feeble
response of a dying cult, accusations of drinking. Unlike others who
post here, I can't type after even one beer, so I don't try. When I'm
writing, I'm sober.
Unfortunately for you and the other dregs of Scientology's True Believers.

Tell me, is it crowded where you are?

Message has been deleted

moontaco

Aug 18, 2007, 12:50:10 PM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 12:36 pm, Sten-Arne <ze...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:29:04 -0700.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <1187454544.949149.57...@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
> His email addy is with tmail.com (hellodes...@tmail.com). If you can't

> even find a company with the name Hello Inside Design, from where do you
> get it that he works there?
>
> SAZ

http://17131.multiguestbook.com/st_340.html

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 1:22:29 PM8/18/07
George Feodor wrote:
> Oh thanks Ray, now I got it hahahaha.
>
> I just love the archives. The fuckers can't hide, and now he revealed
> more of himself, than when he harassed Mike with similar kinds of insane
> E-mails, but through AOL.
>
> Now we got his name too. What ass clowns these idiots are.
>
> SAZ

Now we know who George Feodor is as well...;)

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 1:31:24 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:50:10 -0700.

<1187455810....@a39g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: moontaco <moont...@yahoo.com>.

Yeah, Ray pointed me to that too. Interesting, serial offender it seems.
Yeah well, at least now with a name attached to it...

SAZ

Message has been deleted

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 1:35:40 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:22:29 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <5VFxi.48228$xx1....@newsfe09.phx>

And the Organization Header: Cox.
The famous author: barb <xenu...@netscape.net>.

I revealed it here in a couple of "proof" articles a few days ago. I had
to do it, because it seemed only a very few (you being one of them) had
the brains to see through the charade, and the game couldn't be kept up
for longer, I had grown tired of George Feodor, the Scientologist :-)

SAZ

barb

Aug 18, 2007, 2:01:57 PM8/18/07
George Feodor wrote:
> Of course you do, since I revealed it a few days ago here openly. You
> must have missed those articles eh?
>
> SAZ

Oh, I guess I missed that. As you know, I was out of town for a few days. :)
But I knew it before you came out of the closet. ;)

--
barb "Mom, Sten is in my closet and he won't come out!"

Out_Of_The_Dark

Aug 18, 2007, 8:04:54 PM8/18/07

> Data: 2007.8.18.4823
> __HAS_MSGID
> 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0,
> __SANE_MSGID 0
>
> I would love to see u criticize islam the way you criticize
> scientology
> u ugly pig. A couple muslim boys would show up at your door and slit
> your dirty throat, watching you bleed to death. You are a coward and
> only criticize scientology because scientologists won't come after you
> the way muslims would and should. Coward! Critics of religion all
> share
> the same thing an inner hatred for mankind u are scum and shit.
> --hellodesign <
related usenet repost:
ATTENTION Kristy Watcher. Orange Telephone, please.

Fredric L. Rice Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:02 pm

Guest
A Scientology customer by the name of Mark Feingin, email address
MFei...@aol.com, may be sending some stuff to you through the
mailing address you periodically advertise -- scientology propaganda,
hate mail, and the like, I suspect. He wanted to send things to me
but I've already got someone in Hemet sending me stuff from inside.

This individual purchased the company's "Purification Rundown" ritual
so may be unstable -- an alcoholic drug user or something -- so I
have
hopes that you carefully examine any mail Scientology customers send
and don't open anything without care. (My postal authority already
is alert to carefully examine my mail.)

This character is listed in the Celebrity Magazine January 2005.

Just a head's up in case a stranger sends you a glut of Scientology
propaganda, advertisements, and hate mail.

( more info and posts)
http://www.groupsrv.com/religion/about124557.html

Sten-Arne

Aug 18, 2007, 8:52:56 PM8/18/07
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:01:57 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <5uGxi.95480$6K3....@newsfe10.phx>

And the Organization Header: Cox.
The famous author: barb <xenu...@netscape.net>.

Yeah, I know you did. A WWD there barbz