For the record.. another moron

Mike Gormez

May 24, 2006, 8:41:52 AM5/24/06
I was abroad using a foreign keyboard in an internet cafe, hence the
strange characters in my single reply as quoted in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and
5th e-mail . Half of it I don't understand but then there are more
pleasant things then trying to unravel rambling morons.

===

To: mgo...@chello.nl
Subject: bullshit
From: Green...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:44:34 EDT

scientology has helped me in my life, with reading, relations with people,
and getting things done in my life

narconon has saved the lives of many of my friends,

we are growing like crazy nothing will stop us nothing HAHAHAHA

bye bye

we will take over

===

To: mgo...@chello.nl
Subject: Re: bullshit
From: green...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:00:19 EDT

Not everyone has u fucking tool, it has really saved my life, it is
booming because it helps people its time to turn off ur sight and focus on
the real threat from islam u ignorant idiot
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 2:33am, mgo...@chello.nl wrote:

> van: Green...@aol.com
> datum: 2006/04/14 vr PM 01:44:34 CEST
> aan: mgo...@chello.nl
> onderwerp: bullshit
> > scientology has helped me in my life, with reading, relations with people, > and getting things done in my life

I learnd those thıngs sımply whıle growıng up.

Mıke

===

To: mgo...@chello.nl
From: green...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:17:15 EDT

U fucking clown scientology helps people to voercome depression and
anxiety u fucking clown may u rot from cancer attacking a religion whose
goal , islam is becoming a grave threat to man stifling art and freedom
and u attack scientology u fucking clown may u die of fucking cancer

To: mgo...@chello.nl
From: green...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:24:15 EDT

I will come find u mother fucker, On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 2:33am,

To: mgo...@chello.nl
From: green...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:24:43 EDT

U fuckig dirty cocksucer u mother fucker

=-=====

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

banchukita

May 24, 2006, 8:56:00 AM5/24/06

Mike, this person threatened you.

They must be real secure in their beliefs.

-maggie, human being

morgan

May 24, 2006, 9:05:47 AM5/24/06

Mike Gormez wrote:
> I was abroad using a foreign keyboard in an internet cafe, hence the
> strange characters in my single reply as quoted in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and
> 5th e-mail . Half of it I don't understand but then there are more
> pleasant things then trying to unravel rambling morons.
>

> ===
>

> To: mgo...@chello.nl
> Subject: bullshit
> From: Green...@aol.com
> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:44:34 EDT
>
> scientology has helped me in my life, with reading, relations with people,
> and getting things done in my life
>
> narconon has saved the lives of many of my friends,
>
> we are growing like crazy nothing will stop us nothing HAHAHAHA

The first and biggest doubt that I had about Scientology was exactly
this. Inside the bubble, it was expanding, expanding, expanding! So
exciting! Then on the weekdays, I'd go back to my wog job in the wog
world and look around thinking, "Where is all the Scientology? Why
haven't most people even heard of it? Where is all the Scientology
'theta' that's supposedly permeating and impinging on wog society?" It
just wasn't there. I was in this bubble for a good 4-5 months, I'd say.
I was out of the bubble and out of the cult before I ever even heard
about Xenu or really anything negative about Scientology except a few
vague things by word of mouth.

Hopefully, this person will not ignore the nagging feeling that reality
is outside the bubble, not inside.

barbz

May 24, 2006, 10:50:56 AM5/24/06
Mike Gormez wrote:

It seems to have spent an evening drinking and emailing you, getting
drunker and more angry with every post.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Povmec

May 25, 2006, 10:23:05 AM5/25/06

By the way, this greendawn22 poster appears to be this scientologist
(or was using his email):

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mark-feigin.html

Interesting to note that even a low-level scientologist is convinced
that they will "take over" (and I'm guessing he means taking over
psychiatry here?)

Ray.

banchukita

May 25, 2006, 10:50:05 AM5/25/06

Oooo! He hasn't done the PTS/SP course, but he's emailing Mikey?

<Foley: a reg knocking over a cup of coffee while springing for the
phone>

-maggie, human being