enamored of dildoes?

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 12:32:41 PM11/18/05
Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...
--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Not You

Nov 18, 2005, 12:57:17 PM11/18/05
barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...

See? Now she's gonna know!

Uuh.. what's a "Butter Dog", any way? Just curious.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 18, 2005, 4:21:28 PM11/18/05

barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...
> --
> --barb

Fake Chaplain Barb Graham, find her here:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

has no problem with educator ordering sex toys from his CMU office or
putting porn or bomb instruction on the net. Because she has a moral
like an alley cat.

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_LYING_ABO...

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_-_DESTROY...

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

pt...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 2005, 4:30:31 PM11/18/05

barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs.

A ButterDog? Huh? Is that any relation to a ButterSquash? Similar
product line perhaps?

> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

tp

The Salt is back!

Nov 18, 2005, 5:40:19 PM11/18/05

pt...@webtv.net wrote:
> barb wrote:
> > Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> > Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs.

I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I ever
wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.

Barbara Schwarz

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 10:46:04 PM11/18/05
Not You wrote:

Oh, gawd, you don't wanna know. It's something Asian cultures have
developed. You better google it cuz I don't wanna say, it's too icky.
But for someone with a dildo fixation, it's just the ticket!

barb

Nov 18, 2005, 11:39:34 PM11/18/05

Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.

Les Hemmings

Nov 19, 2005, 5:16:48 PM11/19/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Not You wrote:
>
>> barb wrote:
>>
>>>Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
>>>Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...
>>

>> See? Now she's gonna know!
>>
>> Uuh.. what's a "Butter Dog", any way? Just curious.
>
> Oh, gawd, you don't wanna know. It's something Asian cultures have
> developed. You better google it cuz I don't wanna say, it's too icky.
> But for someone with a dildo fixation, it's just the ticket!
>
> --

All I can find is a band called "Super Butter Dogs" and a recipe for
"Peanut Butter Dog Treats"

Les

Les Hemmings

Nov 19, 2005, 5:20:47 PM11/19/05
Found it.... ;o0

Goo is a butter dog, which means that on cue, he licks the melted butter
that actresses pour over their bodies. Goo is not the first butter dog in
Japan. He was preceded by Rasshie, which is how the Japanese pronounce
Lassie. Rasshie's name can be written using the characters for "nude".
Another predecessor was Rin Chin Chin. The characters used to write his name
also can mean "gonorrhea infected penis."

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.php?referral/22134/

"...The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger "

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 19, 2005, 6:18:43 PM11/19/05

barb wrote:
> The Salt is back! wrote:
>
> > pt...@webtv.net wrote:

> > I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I ever
> > wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
> >
> Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.

If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
Touretzky fan like you.

And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

barb

Nov 19, 2005, 6:54:12 PM11/19/05
Les Hemmings wrote:

sigh..OKAY!

It's a Japanese thing. It involves women, butter, and dogs. 'Nuff said.
I curse ye who told me about them Filed under 'stuff I never needed to
know,' lol.

barb

Nov 19, 2005, 6:54:58 PM11/19/05
Les Hemmings wrote:

> Found it.... ;o0
>

> Goo is a butter dog, which means that on cue, he licks the melted butter
> that actresses pour over their bodies. Goo is not the first butter dog in
> Japan. He was preceded by Rasshie, which is how the Japanese pronounce
> Lassie. Rasshie's name can be written using the characters for "nude".
> Another predecessor was Rin Chin Chin. The characters used to write his name
> also can mean "gonorrhea infected penis."

Oh, you SO belong on ARS!!!
Cheers!

barb

Nov 19, 2005, 7:19:50 PM11/19/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> barb wrote:
>
>>The Salt is back! wrote:

>>>I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I ever
>>>wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.
>>>
>>>Barbara Schwarz
>>>

>>Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
>

> If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> Touretzky fan like you.

If, as you say, you "wouldn't love plastic," why are you so obsessed
with it? Geez, dildos, dildos, schwarz schwarz schwarz.

Children who read this forum might come to believe a "schwarz" is a
plastic thing you shove up your ass. Lord hep the next generation!

> And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

Well, DUH.
NSA = National Security Agency. You think they're gonna give sensitive
records to an illegal immigrant bedwetting psycho like you?
Military intelligence, while oftentimes an oxymoron, is never moronic
enough to hand out personnel records to a nut job like you!
You should know better than to ask.
Did you ask?
Maybe Homeland Security should be notified that you are seeking
information on former NSA workers...
Maybe that would get you shipped back where you belong! Cool...

Not You

Nov 19, 2005, 7:57:46 PM11/19/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> barb wrote:
>
>>The Salt is back! wrote:

>>>I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I ever
>>>wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.
>>>
>>>Barbara Schwarz
>>>

>>Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
>

> If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> Touretzky fan like you.
>
> And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> elusive like your NSA employment records. :)
>

> Barbara Schwarz

After searching fora good long while, I never found anything about Barb
Graham saying she was in the NSA.

Not You

Nov 19, 2005, 8:00:28 PM11/19/05

Correction,I just found it she just posted it. :P

Granted, I don't have proof that she was in the NSA, but you don't have
proof that she wasn't except for the fact that there's no public records
on the matter. Find me 150 NSA agent records. Go on. I want them
straight from the government, not your cult.

realpch

Nov 19, 2005, 11:05:06 PM11/19/05

I found it. I think if you add bestiality to your search terms, you will too.

Peach

Zinj

Nov 20, 2005, 3:10:19 AM11/20/05
In article <437FF5F2...@aol.com>, rea...@aol.com says...

Peaches!!!

You added bestiality to your search?????

Gott im Himmel! Now you too will have a RFW page catlady :)

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

realpch

Nov 20, 2005, 6:14:00 AM11/20/05

I didn't say *I* did. I just advised him to. Amazing the things you can
find on the internet. I also discovered there's a popular Japanese band
called Butter Dog.

Peach

John Smith Jane Smith

Nov 20, 2005, 11:44:27 AM11/20/05
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:19:50 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:

>>> Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.

LOL!

> > If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> > Touretzky fan like you.

> If, as you say, you "wouldn't love plastic," why are you so obsessed
> with it? Geez, dildos, dildos, schwarz schwarz schwarz.
>
> Children who read this forum might come to believe a "schwarz" is a
> plastic thing you shove up your ass. Lord hep the next generation!

Oh, please everyone.... I'm trying to finish breakfast!

> > And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> > elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

I have posted my first ministry certification card to a.b.s.

> Well, DUH.
> NSA = National Security Agency. You think they're gonna give sensitive
> records to an illegal immigrant bedwetting psycho like you?

Yes, if she tells the Bush2 administration that she's a Party
Member.

> Military intelligence, while oftentimes an oxymoron, is never moronic
> enough to hand out personnel records to a nut job like you!
> You should know better than to ask.
> Did you ask?
> Maybe Homeland Security should be notified that you are seeking
> information on former NSA workers...
> Maybe that would get you shipped back where you belong! Cool...

That is an excellent idea!

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig
"Maybe even Scientology is smart enough to realize that you probably
ought not fuck with South Park." -- Michael Reuss

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 20, 2005, 11:53:22 AM11/20/05

barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > barb wrote:

> >>Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
> >

> > If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> > Touretzky fan like you.
>
> If, as you say, you "wouldn't love plastic," why are you so obsessed
> with it? Geez, dildos, dildos, schwarz schwarz schwarz.
>
> Children who read this forum might come to believe a "schwarz" is a
> plastic thing you shove up your ass. Lord hep the next generation!
> >
> > And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> > elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

Gee, I missed a withhold, Barb Graham always explodes when asked about
her weird claims. And she sure gets cheaper and more vulgar by the day.

> Well, DUH.
> NSA = National Security Agency. You think they're gonna give sensitive
> records to an illegal immigrant bedwetting psycho like you?

Is that your problem, Barb? Buy yourself depends or so.

What about your minister certificate? Did you get that also from the
NSA? (ROFL!)

> Military intelligence, while oftentimes an oxymoron, is never moronic
> enough to hand out personnel records to a nut job like you!
> You should know better than to ask.
> Did you ask?
> Maybe Homeland Security should be notified that you are seeking
> information on former NSA workers...
> Maybe that would get you shipped back where you belong! Cool...

Here she makes the claim again that she worked for the National
Security Agency. I am sure it is as little true as she is a chaplain.
Barb Graham is nothing but hot, stupid, vulgar, hostile and exploding
air. It must smell awful around her. :)

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 20, 2005, 11:56:52 AM11/20/05

You have to learn how to google. The RWF found it too and webbed it.
She tells people wrongfully that she is a chaplain, so why would she
not go a step further and make up that she worked for the NSA. She even
made this claim in this thread. You don't have to search far but it
seems to me you don't want to find it.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 20, 2005, 12:01:29 PM11/20/05

Bestiality? I forgot about that. Anyway, Barb still fabricates that she
was an NSA employee. Being in the Army does not mean you are NSA
employee.

How can I see the chaplain certificate of Barb, Peach? What do I have
to google?
Chaplain+bestiality?

realpch

Nov 20, 2005, 12:28:19 PM11/20/05

Barbara I suspect that people have said many times that claiming to be
the chaplain of a non-existent group is clearly a bit of humor!

Peach

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 20, 2005, 12:36:10 PM11/20/05

A good Sunday morning to you, Peach. Did you feed Mutti yet?

Yes, I guess it would be a stupid kind of humor to say you are a
chaplain of a non-existing group if you say it once. But Barb Graham
posts since years in her signature line that she is a chaplain.

I think that she wants lurkers to think that she is a real chaplain,
fast readers who don't have the time to research that her ARSCC does
not exist.

However, she posted not long ago that she has a ministers certificate
and mentioned a church. I found no mention of her on that site and that
is why I want her to post it.

Not You

Nov 20, 2005, 12:03:41 PM11/20/05

Hmm, chaplian+beastiality returns Barbara Schwarz....

realpch

Nov 20, 2005, 12:52:43 PM11/20/05
Yes, I've fed Mutti and dragged his little butt off the street where he
was engaging in an entirely useless hissing match with the neighboring
cat, whose name by the way is Peachie, who is named after me. He's grounded!

Well, you may not think much of the joke, but tastes in humor vary. As
soon as you started complaining about it, I'm sure if it wasn't already
set in stone as a sig file, it became so. That's how humans operate, yes?

Trust me. She doesn't give a hoot if people think she's a chaplain or
not, and I suspect she would laugh at anyone who did.

She probably does have a minister's certificate. Lots of people have
them from the Universal Life Church. It was a real fad some time ago. I
did know an old couple, the husband of which had one and he performed
marriage ceremonies.

Peach

Message has been deleted

barb

Nov 20, 2005, 7:40:53 PM11/20/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

Now you are not just confused...you're utterly confused! I suppose if I
wrote something about Shamu, you would accuse me of harboring her in my
basement or something.

Whether you believe it or not, my time in Maryland was spent within the
NSA. I was not, however, the one who burned a chunk of hash in the air
conditioning vents.

barb

Nov 20, 2005, 7:43:21 PM11/20/05
realpch wrote:

Heh...I did get one of those Universal Light ministry certificates,
though. So technically, I AM a chaplain!

barb

Nov 20, 2005, 7:47:34 PM11/20/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

So tell me...how does it feel to WANT?

barb

Nov 20, 2005, 7:49:36 PM11/20/05
realpch wrote:

Yep.
I married my neighbor's dogs.
To each other.

wbarwell

Nov 20, 2005, 7:55:52 PM11/20/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> barb wrote:
>> The Salt is back! wrote:

>> > I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I
>> > ever wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.
>> >
>> > Barbara Schwarz
>> >
>> Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
>

> If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> Touretzky fan like you.
>
> And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

http://www.ulc.org/

Go get your own ordination. Its free.

--
An Englishman who was wrecked on a strange shore and
wandering along the coast . . . came to a gallows

Cheerful Charlie

Rev. Norle Enturbulata

Nov 20, 2005, 9:06:08 PM11/20/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

What a waste!

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 1:08:31 AM11/21/05

Mutti is a HE? Mutti in German means Mama! My goodness, I am sure he
will be a gay cat in his next lifetime.

When jokes get long beards, they are not more funny. How can a joke
that you make for years numerous times a day in postings still be
funny? Not even Barb Graham has this kind of slow humor. She wants to
mislead. When I can to ARS I had no idea what ARSCC is only that it
reminded me to a dirty German word. I thought she is indeed a biased
chaplain in a hate church.

Universal Life Church, yes, I believe that she mentioned that thing.
She never posted any evidence. She is contradictory. She says that she
does not believe in God but wants to be a chaplain. She is a bad with
hot air just like Dave Rice, he posted as Reverend, Cardinal, Doctor
and lawyer. Guess as more small people are in real life as more titles
they make up for themselves.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 1:12:40 AM11/21/05

Everybody spends time with the NSA as the NSA is listening in on
anybody if they like.
Spending time with the NSA, what does that mean? You posted you were
employed by them.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 1:15:12 AM11/21/05

Probably true. However, humans would never take any services from you.
To tell you the truth, Barb, I would not let you cut my hair. :)

Simkatu

Nov 21, 2005, 1:27:43 AM11/21/05

Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Mutti is a HE? Mutti in German means Mama! My goodness, I am sure he
> will be a gay cat in his next lifetime.

Heaven forbid, a gay cat.

> When jokes get long beards, they are not more funny. How can a joke
> that you make for years numerous times a day in postings still be
> funny? Not even Barb Graham has this kind of slow humor. She wants to
> mislead. When I can to ARS I had no idea what ARSCC is only that it
> reminded me to a dirty German word. I thought she is indeed a biased
> chaplain in a hate church.
>
> Universal Life Church, yes, I believe that she mentioned that thing.
> She never posted any evidence. She is contradictory. She says that she
> does not believe in God but wants to be a chaplain.

One doesn't need to believe in God to be a chaplain.

Scientologists don't have to believe in God (the big thetan) and lots
of them call themselves Reverend.

The Universal Life Church does not require that its ministers believe
in any particular God or God's either.

Anyone can become a Universal Life Church ordained minister for free
just by applying online at:

http://www.ulc.org

> She is a bad with
> hot air just like Dave Rice, he posted as Reverend, Cardinal, Doctor
> and lawyer. Guess as more small people are in real life as more titles
> they make up for themselves.

David posted his ULC membership card in Alt.Binaries.Scientology.

Since he is officially an ordained minister of ULC, he is free to set
up his own ministry and church and call himself the Cardinal, Reverend,
or Pope of his chuch. ULC also provides people with Doctorate of
Divinity degrees, so David could also be Dr. Rice.

realpch

Nov 21, 2005, 1:55:03 AM11/21/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> realpch wrote:
<snip>

> > > A good Sunday morning to you, Peach. Did you feed Mutti yet?
> > >
> > > Yes, I guess it would be a stupid kind of humor to say you are a
> > > chaplain of a non-existing group if you say it once. But Barb Graham
> > > posts since years in her signature line that she is a chaplain.
> > >
> > > I think that she wants lurkers to think that she is a real chaplain,
> > > fast readers who don't have the time to research that her ARSCC does
> > > not exist.
> > >
> > > However, she posted not long ago that she has a ministers certificate
> > > and mentioned a church. I found no mention of her on that site and that
> > > is why I want her to post it.
> > >
> > > Barbara Schwarz
> > Yes, I've fed Mutti and dragged his little butt off the street where he
> > was engaging in an entirely useless hissing match with the neighboring
> > cat, whose name by the way is Peachie, who is named after me. He's grounded!
>
> Mutti is a HE? Mutti in German means Mama! My goodness, I am sure he
> will be a gay cat in his next lifetime.

To me, it was a nonsense word I made up that rhymed with snooty, which
seemed to express his basic character. Regardless of the German meaning,
and the recommended veterinary snippage, he seems to be quite convinced
that he is male, and behaves as such.

> When jokes get long beards, they are not more funny. How can a joke
> that you make for years numerous times a day in postings still be
> funny? Not even Barb Graham has this kind of slow humor. She wants to
> mislead. When I can to ARS I had no idea what ARSCC is only that it
> reminded me to a dirty German word. I thought she is indeed a biased
> chaplain in a hate church.

Well, you seem to be in a minority of people who think so.

> Universal Life Church, yes, I believe that she mentioned that thing.
> She never posted any evidence. She is contradictory. She says that she
> does not believe in God but wants to be a chaplain. She is a bad with
> hot air just like Dave Rice, he posted as Reverend, Cardinal, Doctor
> and lawyer. Guess as more small people are in real life as more titles
> they make up for themselves.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

It's a longstanding tradition for people to make up spurious titles for
themselves and others to express humor. I've thought of many a funny one
for myself for putting on business cards, but have realized that many
people do not share my sense of humor.

Peach

Zinj

Nov 21, 2005, 9:03:03 AM11/21/05
In article <43816F47...@aol.com>, rea...@aol.com says...

<snip>

> It's a longstanding tradition for people to make up spurious titles for
> themselves and others to express humor. I've thought of many a funny one
> for myself for putting on business cards, but have realized that many
> people do not share my sense of humor.
>
> Peach

Hey, whattsa matta her? Even Hubbard malappropriated the title
'Commodore' for Himself (or Commode Door, depending on your
pronounciation) or even 'Source', and I don't see her demanding to see
*His* 'certificate'.

Weird.

barb

Nov 21, 2005, 10:37:07 AM11/21/05
realpch wrote:

Somebody else assigned me the position of Chaplain years ago. Forget
who, but I liked it so I incorporated it into my sig files.

Not You

Nov 21, 2005, 10:09:02 AM11/21/05

I can say that I'm a chaplain. What's required to be a chaplain? Special
training? Or faith enough in your religion ot want to serve it? bar can
be a chaplain of Atheism, strong enough in her belief that there is no
higher power that she spreads the word. Or she can be of christianity,
or Judaism, or satanism. Who are you to say that she doesn't believe in
something strong enough to spread the word?

I know how to google. I run a freakin computer company (name I will
withhold) that relies on google. I have yet to find out anything about
Barb NOT being in the NSA on it.

I find it difficult to believe that you are a being of speciality over
the rest of us, that the NSA will call you and tell you the truth. Of
course, you wouldn't know how to accept the truth if they did anyway,
you are after all, a scientologist.

I found the claim in this thread, of course.

It seems to me though, that you reject reality and substitute your own,
you and the rest of the scientologists.

So, Barb Graham: perhaps you can tell us why the NSA wouldn't release
information legally on previous employees? Does, perhaps, Xenu not allow? :P

Not You

Nov 21, 2005, 10:14:41 AM11/21/05

Mutt also means "pussy" in Swedish.

But in other languages it can mean Pride.

Also, Mutti is not german for Mama. Mutti would be german SLANG for it.
After all, Mother is Mutter, and the germans I know, other than
yourself, would say "mama" as "Mutta" Not Mutti.

And Mutti, I believe, is not a german animal. And the fact that you have
to pick on an animal at all to justify your existence and make yourself
feel big is downright pathetic. Leave animals out of this, they have
done nothing to you.

realpch

Nov 21, 2005, 11:23:24 AM11/21/05
Not You wrote:

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > realpch wrote:
> >
> >>Barbara Schwarz wrote:

<snip>

<snip>

> >>Yes, I've fed Mutti and dragged his little butt off the street where he
> >>was engaging in an entirely useless hissing match with the neighboring
> >>cat, whose name by the way is Peachie, who is named after me. He's grounded!
> >

> > Mutti is a HE? Mutti in German means Mama! My goodness, I am sure he
> > will be a gay cat in his next lifetime.

<snip>
> > Barbara Schwarz
<snip>

> Mutt also means "pussy" in Swedish.
>
> But in other languages it can mean Pride.
>
> Also, Mutti is not german for Mama. Mutti would be german SLANG for it.
> After all, Mother is Mutter, and the germans I know, other than
> yourself, would say "mama" as "Mutta" Not Mutti.
>
> And Mutti, I believe, is not a german animal. And the fact that you have
> to pick on an animal at all to justify your existence and make yourself
> feel big is downright pathetic. Leave animals out of this, they have
> done nothing to you.

I think you misunderstood. Barbara was actually making a joke about
Mutti, and we were engaging in pleasantries with each other. No offense
was taken by Mutti or his owner.

Peach

realpch

Nov 21, 2005, 11:26:03 AM11/21/05

Oooops! Mutti just took offense. I should have said "Mutti and his mistress".

Peach

Les Hemmings

Nov 21, 2005, 11:36:38 AM11/21/05

"Not You" <loca...@yourdomain.com> wrote in message

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Mutt also means "pussy" in Swedish.
>
> But in other languages it can mean Pride.
>
> Also, Mutti is not german for Mama. Mutti would be german SLANG for it.
> After all, Mother is Mutter, and the germans I know, other than
> yourself, would say "mama" as "Mutta" Not Mutti.

When I was there Mutti (pron. Mootee) is the affectionate diminutive of
Mutter (pron. Mooter). The same as Mother to Mummy here in the UK. The "I"
suffix in German is often used like this. In Formula 1 motor racing
Schumacher becomes Schumi....

Had two cats called Mackaweenie & Noofie... means nothing to anyone except
us either.

Les

barb

Nov 21, 2005, 11:37:01 AM11/21/05

I have no idea. The reason is probably Top Secret.

John Smith Jane Smith

Nov 21, 2005, 11:49:51 AM11/21/05
On 20 Nov 2005 22:27:43 -0800, "Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> > She is a bad with
> > hot air just like Dave Rice, he posted as Reverend, Cardinal, Doctor
> > and lawyer. Guess as more small people are in real life as more titles
> > they make up for themselves.

Psycho Barb is still fantasizing about me I see. YUCK!

> David posted his ULC membership card in Alt.Binaries.Scientology.
>
> Since he is officially an ordained minister of ULC, he is free to set
> up his own ministry and church and call himself the Cardinal, Reverend,
> or Pope of his chuch. ULC also provides people with Doctorate of
> Divinity degrees, so David could also be Dr. Rice.

Indeed, I paid the $100 and took the DD class, completed the Bible
reading, and past the written test (100% correct). I am certainly
a ULC Divinity Doctorate.

However, I also started a Wiccan church in California and I plan
on doing the same in New Mexico.

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig
"Maybe even Scientology is smart enough to realize that you probably
ought not fuck with South Park." -- Michael Reuss

Not You

Nov 21, 2005, 11:42:39 AM11/21/05

The reason is because here are terroist organizations as well as foreign
governments that want our information. Let's say i worked with the NSA
and found out a bunch of information on the German person named barbaara
Schwarz and that this barbara schwarz belonged to a cult. And this cult
didn't want us to know much about them. Well, they tell the world that
"<name withheld> knows everything about this cult, and he's no longer
required by us to keep his mouth shut"

Strike one person off the family grocery bill.

It's a security reason.

Les Hemmings

Nov 21, 2005, 12:41:02 PM11/21/05

Let's say i worked with the NSA
> and found out a bunch of information on the German person named barbaara
> Schwarz and that this barbara schwarz belonged to a cult. And this cult
> didn't want us to know much about them.

Barbara Schwarz makes News of the Weird

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

People Out of Control

Barbara Schwarz is history's most prolific filer of Freedom of Information
Act requests, according to a May profile in The Salt Lake Tribune.

Schwarz says she is a daughter of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and a
granddaughter of President Eisenhower and said she endured a number of
kidnappings and mind control and microchip-implanting procedures in her
quest to learn the whereabouts of her alleged husband, whom Schwarz said
disappeared after he was charged with murdering Barbara Schwarz (yes, the
same one). She has, said the Tribune, "carpet-bombed" "every" federal agency
with "thousands" of FOIA requests, followed by "dozens" of follow-up
lawsuits (one containing 2,307 pages, naming 3,087 defendants).

[Salt Lake Tribune, 5-5-03]

Not You

Nov 21, 2005, 11:59:26 AM11/21/05

Now thats funny.

Definatly makes Barb Graham seem more beleivable than Barbara Schwarz,
doesn't it?

Not You

Nov 21, 2005, 11:59:59 AM11/21/05

Oh yes, of course,"they're all lies", Schwarz will say. Place your bets now.

barb

Nov 21, 2005, 1:17:03 PM11/21/05

Yes. It's a security agency. You don't want ex-members being harassed by
any asshole with a dime and a FOIA form...this protection extends to
*everyone* who has ever worked for them, I'm sure. Not just people who
poke cults with sharp sticks.

Kim Palmer

Nov 21, 2005, 3:37:25 PM11/21/05

I can only imagine Peach - cats do not have owners - they have "staff".

Kim P

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 4:15:48 PM11/21/05

Les is quite a lecturer, isn't he? :)

Guess we will find out if Mutti is a German cat or a Swedish cat. If he
is Swedish, he might go after cat ladies in his next lifetime, however,
if he is a German cat, the German Mama, he may have gay issues in his
next cat live, and perhaps in all seven of them.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 4:19:18 PM11/21/05

John Smith Jane Smith wrote:
> On 20 Nov 2005 22:27:43 -0800, "Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > > She is a bad with
> > > hot air just like Dave Rice, he posted as Reverend, Cardinal, Doctor
> > > and lawyer. Guess as more small people are in real life as more titles
> > > they make up for themselves.
>
> Psycho Barb is still fantasizing about me I see. YUCK!

You wish! But you are dreaming, must be the Thorazine.

> > David posted his ULC membership card in Alt.Binaries.Scientology.
> >
> > Since he is officially an ordained minister of ULC, he is free to set
> > up his own ministry and church and call himself the Cardinal, Reverend,
> > or Pope of his chuch. ULC also provides people with Doctorate of
> > Divinity degrees, so David could also be Dr. Rice.
>
> Indeed, I paid the $100 and took the DD class, completed the Bible
> reading, and past the written test (100% correct). I am certainly
> a ULC Divinity Doctorate.

ULC looks like a cult to me. That means, you guys are cultists.

> However, I also started a Wiccan church in California and I plan
> on doing the same in New Mexico.

As I said, cultist.

How many sock puppets do you run currently, Dave Rice?

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 21, 2005, 4:23:03 PM11/21/05

Les Hemmings wrote:
> Let's say i worked with the NSA
> > and found out a bunch of information on the German person named barbaara
> > Schwarz and that this barbara schwarz belonged to a cult. And this cult
> > didn't want us to know much about them.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Don't cite the crap that Frederic Rice has on his stupid website. Ask
the Tribune, there was no article on May 5, 2003 about me.

And stay on topic. This discussion is about Barb Graham and she being
unable to prove that she is a chaplain or employed by the NSA.

Schwarz' Analytical Publications (SAP)

Nov 21, 2005, 4:54:21 PM11/21/05
The dildo-loving schizo posted:

> And stay on topic. This discussion is about Barb Graham and she being unable to prove that she is a > chaplain or employed by the NSA

Why should she answer you, Schizo? You have refused everyone else's
requests to prove you are married to your imaginary husband....prove
there is an underwater submarine base in the Great Salt Lake (that
doesn't get any deeper than 40 feet)....prove that you are the
grand-daughter of Eisenhower and prove that you are the daughter of L.
Ron Blubbard.

Funny....you demand critics to respond to your questions, but YOU
refuse to answer any of theres.

Do something useful for a change, Schizo...go play with your dildos.

barb

Nov 21, 2005, 7:23:52 PM11/21/05
yeah...what he said...beeyatch.

Not You

Nov 22, 2005, 7:25:27 AM11/22/05

I wasn't repeating anything. I was telling why the NSA wouldn't release
information on previous members.

Android Cat

Nov 22, 2005, 9:08:46 AM11/22/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Les Hemmings wrote:
>> Let's say i worked with the NSA
>>> and found out a bunch of information on the German person named
>>> barbaara Schwarz and that this barbara schwarz belonged to a cult.
>>> And this cult didn't want us to know much about them.
>>
>> Barbara Schwarz
>
> Don't cite the crap that Frederic Rice has on his stupid website. Ask
> the Tribune, there was no article on May 5, 2003 about me.

You're right, it was May 11th 2003.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/3287
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

And two years later to the day,
http://www.rcfp.org/news/2005/0511-lib-neutra.html

--
Ron of that ilk.

Ball of Fluff

Nov 22, 2005, 9:54:49 AM11/22/05

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>> Les Hemmings wrote:
>>
>>>Let's say i worked with the NSA

>>>Barbara Schwarz
>>

>> Don't cite the crap that Frederic Rice has on his stupid website. Ask
>> the Tribune, there was no article on May 5, 2003 about me.
>>
>> And stay on topic. This discussion is about Barb Graham and she being
>> unable to prove that she is a chaplain or employed by the NSA.
>>

>> Barbara Schwarz
>>

>> http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
>>
>> http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_LYING_ABO...
>>
>> http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_-_DESTROY...

Yeah,great fuckin' link, it doesn't even work!

William Stradford

Nov 22, 2005, 10:05:22 AM11/22/05
Too freaKIN' hilarious....let me guess, Schizo Schwarz...the Court of
Appeals are a bunch of German Nazi special agents, too!!!
Bwahahaha.....

barb

Nov 22, 2005, 11:11:12 AM11/22/05
Not You wrote:

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
>>Les Hemmings wrote:
>>

>>>Let's say i worked with the NSA

>>>Barbara Schwarz
>>

>>Don't cite the crap that Frederic Rice has on his stupid website. Ask
>>the Tribune, there was no article on May 5, 2003 about me.
>>
>>And stay on topic. This discussion is about Barb Graham and she being
>>unable to prove that she is a chaplain or employed by the NSA.

Unable? You assume...

pt...@webtv.net

Nov 22, 2005, 12:16:35 PM11/22/05

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> barb wrote:
> > The Salt is back! wrote:

> > > I don't want to know about Barb Graham's sex toys as little as I ever
> > > wanted to know about Dave Touretzky's.
> > >
> > > Barbara Schwarz
> > >
> > Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
>

> If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> Touretzky fan like you.

Who are you a fan of Ms. Schwartz? LRH?

> And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> elusive like your NSA employment records. :)

For Ms. Schwartz:

Exactly 4 weeks ago, I personally inspected Barb's Chaplain certs
outside of a chinese restaurant in San Diego. They are legit and
proudly displayed on the saddlebags of her 79' Bimmer. I am quite
satisfied that www.xenu.net surfices.

Interesting, Michael "U-Mike" Greenberg used to promote
Bernie's web site rag in his sig too. Does this connect some more dots
for us?

tp

The Salt is back!

Nov 22, 2005, 6:35:15 PM11/22/05

Glad you keep up, Ron, the Android.

Frederic Rice makes himself to an idiot by webbing that misleading kook
Chuck Shepherd stuff. People will look for an article on May 5 and come
to the conclusion that Freddy made that information up.

He is an idiot.

The Salt is back!

Nov 22, 2005, 6:43:50 PM11/22/05

pt...@webtv.net wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > barb wrote:

> > > Unlike you, I don't need to love plastic.
> >

> > If I would love plastic, fake chaplain, Barb Graham, I would be a
> > Touretzky fan like you.
>
> Who are you a fan of Ms. Schwartz? LRH?
>

> > And please, girlfriend, post your chaplain certificate. It is so
> > elusive like your NSA employment records. :)
>
> For Ms. Schwartz:
>
> Exactly 4 weeks ago, I personally inspected Barb's Chaplain certs
> outside of a chinese restaurant in San Diego. They are legit and
> proudly displayed on the saddlebags of her 79' Bimmer. I am quite
> satisfied that www.xenu.net surfices.

Was that the one with the Chinese sweet and sour sauce all over it?

That was no chaplain certificate or NSA employment records but an
adoption paper. She might be Eurotrash, e.g. German export. Real
parents: Zenzi Knoedelhuber and Fritz-Gustav Stehschoehnstramm. ;)

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_LYING_ABO...

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Internet/DAVID_TOURETZKY_-_DESTROY...

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 22, 2005, 6:51:10 PM11/22/05
The Dildo Pervert posted:

> Was that the one with the Chinese sweet and sour sauce all over it?

Are you still mentally retarded? Yes.

> That was no chaplain certificate or NSA employment records but an adoption paper. She might be Eurotrash, e.g. German export.

I thought you were the only Eurotrash, i.e., German export here.

> Real parents: Zenzi Knoedelhuber and Fritz-Gustav Stehschoehnstramm. ;)

Huh? Guess only you in your delusiona world would understand this.

> Barbara Schizo-Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 22, 2005, 9:16:03 PM11/22/05

Learn German or another language, uneducated forger, Garry Scarff.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 22, 2005, 9:17:06 PM11/22/05
Marty Rathbun de Rothschild wrote:

Learn German or another language, uneducated forger, Garry Scarff.

Barbara Schwarz

SirLurksALot

Nov 22, 2005, 9:59:07 PM11/22/05
the birth certificate says Deutschland and the marriage certificate doesnt
(never) did exist

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Nov 22, 2005, 10:16:44 PM11/22/05
SirLurksALot wrote:
> the birth certificate says Deutschland and the marriage certificate doesnt
> (never) did exist

I wanna see Randall Gutierrez's criminal dog food stealing conviction
judgment. And that does exist.

Randall, there are these twins who dance around a swastika and make
promotion for Hitler's race hate because their white trash mother tells
them to. Are you related to them?

Barbara Schwarz

SirLurksAlot

Nov 22, 2005, 10:33:56 PM11/22/05

<BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

> SirLurksALot wrote:
> > the birth certificate says Deutschland and the marriage certificate
doesnt
> > (never) did exist
>
> I wanna see Randall Gutierrez's criminal dog food stealing conviction
> judgment. And that does exist.

There you go again chewing on that foot while stomping it in a tantrum.
No conviction exists, I never stole any dogfood.
I wasnt the one stealing the dogfood...I was just hanging around the 2 who
were.
Sure I was arrested....and released without any charges being filed.
That being said....what happened 27 years ago has no bearing on the person I
am today.

you are so predictable...when faced with a truth too painful to admit to you
immediately lash out and try to divert attention away from the REAL
question.

You insist on barb showing her certificate.....if she does...will you then
post your birth certificate for all the world to see?

How about it Schwarz....put up or shut up
You're quick to point out perceived faults in others and just as quick to
try to hide your own....
You are a criminal...you were arrested for stealing fruit and
shoplifting..you were arrested and placed in a mental institution for your
deranged rantings at the White House....and those events werent 27 years ago
What other crimes are you guilty of? Mail fraud? Frivolous lawsuits? Libel?
Slander? Harrassment? Stalking? Dumpster Diving?

> Randall, there are these twins who dance around a swastika and make
> promotion for Hitler's race hate because their white trash mother tells
> them to. Are you related to them?

It was just a Red Herring
Something to make a cackling hen crow a bit
(insert swastika here)

> Barbara Schwarz

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 23, 2005, 2:05:37 AM11/23/05
The Mentally Disturbed Schizo and Pathetic Loser posted:

> Learn German or another language, uneducated forger, Garry Scarff.

Uneducated? I have a Bachelors and a Masters degree and you have what,
Schizo Schwarz...a pandora's box of imaginary claims and self-created
bullshit. At least I have a grasp of English grammar versus your
gibberish.

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 23, 2005, 2:10:44 AM11/23/05
The Mentally Disturbed Sex Pervert posted:

> I wanna see Randall Gutierrez's criminal dog food stealing conviction judgment. And that does exist.

So does Barbara Schwarz arrest & conviction for shoplifting only that
she lies about it being a few nectarines. Why did Officer Whitehead
write in his police report that the value of items stolen was $47.50,
Schizo Schwarz. That's alot of nectarines...or did you fail to mention
the cartons of cigarettes you also tried to steal??

> Randall, there are these twins who dance around a swastika and make promotion for Hitler's race hate because their white trash mother tells them to. Are you related to them?

No, but obviously you wished you were related to Eva Braun.

> Barbara Dildo-Schwarz

williams...@myway.com

Nov 23, 2005, 3:17:40 AM11/23/05

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild wrote:
> The Mentally Disturbed Sex Pervert posted:
>
> > I wanna see Randall Gutierrez's criminal dog food stealing conviction judgment. And that does exist.
>
> So does Barbara Schwarz

You stink, Garry, mentally disturbed sex pervert. Barbara doesn't
smoke. It was about $ 5.00 food, she took it as she was on brink of
starvation. The guy who stole the dog food was not. He didn't have a
dog. Leave her alone, you post like a SS man who hates a Jewess.

williams...@myway.com

Nov 23, 2005, 3:26:21 AM11/23/05

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild wrote:

Bwahahahahaha! You failed all you degrees! You try makeing money by
kidnapping people, sicko!

I know a couple of guys who laugh at you, Garry. They cry tears of joy
over your stupidity.

------------
Barb Schwarz is NOT "Schwarz's Analytical Publication (SAP)". Scarff
is. He also posts with stolen ID Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT DEFAMER AND IDENTITY STEALER GARRY LYNN SCARFF
HERE:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/613ec0022794f7d2?dmode=source
-----------

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at alt.music.blues.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 23, 2005, 3:52:34 AM11/23/05
barb wrote:

>Well, DUH. NSA

You worked for the NSA? Well, that explains a lot.

Please tell me again your position on the CoS being part
of the New World Order.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

barb

Nov 23, 2005, 9:33:39 AM11/23/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Tell you "again?"
Not possible. I haven't commented on it in the first place.

But, since you ask.

No such thing. It's a figment of your conspiracy addled mind. Are those
black helicopters I hear?

Not You

Nov 23, 2005, 9:44:06 AM11/23/05
barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...

This subject really spawned one helluva thread, didn't it?

I must resist the urge to yell "Catfight!" :P

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 23, 2005, 4:06:20 PM11/23/05
> Bwahahahahaha! You failed all you degrees! You try makeing > money by kidnapping people, sicko!

<yawn> Just another case of a blowhard loser with nothing of value to
offer.

> I know a couple of guys who laugh at you, Garry. They cry tears > of joy over your stupidity.

That doesn't compare to the hundreds that shake thier heads in disgust
at nutcases like you.

Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 23, 2005, 7:15:17 PM11/23/05

As more primitive and false the original of a thread is as more twisted
ARS posters jump in it.

Barbara Schwarz
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:

SirLurksAlot

Nov 23, 2005, 9:41:52 PM11/23/05
you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be inpossession of an
invoice addressed to David Touretzky?

Then again, you said a "friend" gave it to you...what's your friends name?
The Postmaster General may be interested in that information.
Intercepting mail addressed to someone else is a crime.

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The Salt is back!

Nov 23, 2005, 10:44:13 PM11/23/05

SirLurksAlot wrote:
> you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be inpossession of an
> invoice addressed to David Touretzky?
>
> Then again, you said a "friend" gave it to you...what's your friends name?
> The Postmaster General may be interested in that information.
> Intercepting mail addressed to someone else is a crime.

Why do you twist the facts? I posted often enough that the letter with
the invoice was addressed to me. I got it with the USPS. Which part of
USPS don't you understand? I can't prove it without DNA test but it is
possible that Dave Touretzky mailed the letter himself.

Now take a hike, Randall, swastika man.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://urlsnip.com/254524
http://urlsnip.com/402460

barb

Nov 23, 2005, 11:34:31 PM11/23/05
The Salt is back! wrote:

> SirLurksAlot wrote:
>
>>you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be inpossession of an
>>invoice addressed to David Touretzky?
>>
>>Then again, you said a "friend" gave it to you...what's your friends name?
>>The Postmaster General may be interested in that information.
>>Intercepting mail addressed to someone else is a crime.
>

> Why do you twist the facts? I posted often enough that the letter with
> the invoice was addressed to me. I got it with the USPS. Which part of
> USPS don't you understand? I can't prove it without DNA test but it is
> possible that Dave Touretzky mailed the letter himself.
>
> Now take a hike, Randall, swastika man.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Now, why would he do *that,* crazybagwoman? That makes no sense at all!
Oh, wait...nothing you say makes any sense at all.
Carrion...

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 24, 2005, 12:24:27 AM11/24/05

Not You wrote:
> Les Hemmings wrote:
> >

> Now thats funny.
>
> Definatly makes Barb Graham seem more beleivable than Barbara Schwarz,
> doesn't it?

If you think a drunk driver and a person who manufactured a prohibited
weapon to be a credible source, go with Barb Graham.

Actually, go with Barb Graham under any circumstances. I don't want you
as a friend or supporter. You are no good, and you make too many typos.

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 24, 2005, 2:53:56 AM11/24/05
Ronnie @ RonnieMarks.org posted:

> And how many languages do you speak? I grew up speaking German, spoke
> in school, and learned French (well, what the Canadians call French, at least...)

Congratulations. It sounds like you're an educated individual with your
knowlege of foreign languages. But it doesn't make someone with less
language experience than you to be "uneducated."

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 24, 2005, 2:56:46 AM11/24/05
Not You wrote:

> > > Barbara Schwarz seems obsessed with dildoes.
> > > Thank goodness she hasn't yet learned about Butter Dogs...

> > This subject really spawned one helluva thread, didn't it? I must resist the urge to yell "Catfight!" :P

> As more primitive and false the original of a thread is as more twisted ARS posters jump in it.

The Forgerer Barbara Schwarz

The mention of "Catfight" does not concern you, you old dog. Mind your
own business.

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 24, 2005, 3:13:01 AM11/24/05
SirLurksAlot posted in response to the mentally deranged Schizo
Schwarz:

> you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be in possession of an

invoice addressed to David Touretzky?

Schizo Schwarz received the letter in the same manner that other
critics and myself received it....via U.S. Mail. But, it is quite
obvious that Schizo Schwarz knew it was coming and that she's being
used by OSA to attack the critics because she has used the altered
Touretsky invoice as the platform for her campaign of hate and
defamation.

OSA, by the way, is notorious for having staffers sift through the
garbage of people & businesses to ferret out any information that might
be useful to them in their attacks on critics. It is obvious they found
an invoice belonging to someone else in a dumpster or garbage can,
whited-out the buyer's name and typed in David Touretsky's name &
address on the invoice.

Why else would a number of critics receive copies of the altered
invoice if not to raise a can of worms....

> Then again, you said a "friend" gave it to you...what's your friends name?

Don't even bother asking this mentally deranged and pathological liar.
Notice when she uses people's quotes attacking critics on many of her
posts, she only lists the sender of the alleged posts with their
initials. How nice it is to defame someone and claim someone named D.T.
or H.S. said it. Schizo Schwarz has a mind of a 5-year old and thinks
she is clever at deceiving people.

> The Postmaster General may be interested in that information. Intercepting mail addressed to someone else is a crime.

Don't bother. Schizo Schwarz is allowing herself to be manipulated by
people to accomplish their own agenda and will simply toss her aside
like garbage when she no longer serves their purposes.

williams...@myway.com

Nov 25, 2005, 2:38:23 AM11/25/05

Marty Rathbun de Rothschild wrote:
> SirLurksAlot posted in response to the mentally deranged Schizo
> Schwarz:
>
> > you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be in possession of an
> invoice addressed to David Touretzky?

Why do constantly lie about Ms. Schwarz all he time, Gerald? Will ya
tell me when I look you up in LA? Who is paying you cheap bastard?

-----------

Barb Schwarz is NOT "Schwarz's Analytical Publication (SAP)". Scarff
is. He also posts with stolen ID Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT DEFAMER AND IDENTITY STEALER GARRY LYNN SCARFF
HERE:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/613ec0022794f7d2?dmode=source

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at alt.music.blues.

William Stradfuck

Nov 25, 2005, 5:21:51 PM11/25/05
Marty Rathbun de Rothschild wrote:

> > you have still failed to answer: how did you come to be in possession of an invoice addressed to David Touretzky?

> Why do constantly lie about Ms. Schwarz all he time, Gerald? Will ya
tell me when I look you up in LA?

Let me know when you're in LA. And bring your ID & funeral policy with
you.

> Who is paying you cheap bastard?

I don't come cheap, silly boy. Now run along and play with your Ken
doll.

barb

Nov 25, 2005, 6:32:11 PM11/25/05
William Stradfuck wrote:

Ummm...as a former teenaged girl, I hate to tell you this but,
Ken has nothing to play with. <wink wink>

The Salt is back!

Nov 28, 2005, 12:12:14 AM11/28/05

barb wrote:
> William Stradfuck wrote:

> >>Why do constantly lie about Ms. Schwarz all he time, Gerald? Will ya
> >
> > tell me when I look you up in LA?
> >
> > Let me know when you're in LA. And bring your ID & funeral policy with
> > you.
> >

> >>Who is paying you cheap bastard?
> >

> > I don't come cheap, silly boy. Now run along and play with your Ken
> > doll.
> >
> Ummm...as a former teenaged girl, I hate to tell you this but,
> Ken has nothing to play with. <wink wink>
>
> --
> --barb

You probably assembled a prohibited weapon on that empty part, Barb.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://urlsnip.com/254524
http://urlsnip.com/402460

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 12:22:11 AM11/28/05
barb wrote:

>No such thing. It's a figment of your conspiracy addled mind. Are those
>black helicopters I hear?

Check. The Scientology News Group chaplain says there is no such thing
as the New World Order.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Zinj

Nov 28, 2005, 12:48:32 AM11/28/05
Commis...@groupmail.com says...

> barb wrote:
>
> >No such thing. It's a figment of your conspiracy addled mind. Are those
> >black helicopters I hear?
>
> Check. The Scientology News Group chaplain says there is no such thing
> as the New World Order.
>
> Lisa Ruby

I'd say that the ability of the creature calling itself 'Lisa Ruby' to
post to the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup is itself 'proof' of the
non-existence of the 'New World Order' as perceived by 'Lisa Ruby'.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

barb

Nov 28, 2005, 10:19:13 AM11/28/05
The Salt is back! wrote:

> barb wrote:
>
>>William Stradfuck wrote:

>>>tell me when I look you up in LA?
>>>
>>>Let me know when you're in LA. And bring your ID & funeral policy with
>>>you.

>>>I don't come cheap, silly boy. Now run along and play with your Ken
>>>doll.
>>>

>>Ummm...as a former teenaged girl, I hate to tell you this but,
>>Ken has nothing to play with. <wink wink>
>>
>>--
>>--barb
>

> You probably assembled a prohibited weapon on that empty part, Barb.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Jebus! My parrot has more original phrases than you do, Barbie doll.
Now I know what that string in your back is for. If you ever come up
with an original diversion from your tired "prohibited weapon, blah blah
blah," I will eat my hat!

barb

Nov 28, 2005, 10:20:20 AM11/28/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Very good, Lisa! You get a cookie!
New World Order, No Such Thing

And I'll say it again.

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 28, 2005, 5:29:14 PM11/28/05

barb wrote:
> The Salt is back! wrote:
>
> > barb wrote:

> >>Ummm...as a former teenaged girl, I hate to tell you this but,
> >>Ken has nothing to play with. <wink wink>
> >>
> >>--
> >>--barb
> >

> > You probably assembled a prohibited weapon on that empty part, Barb.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> Jebus! My parrot has more original phrases than you do, Barbie doll.

Skipper posts on ARS. Remember, she is Barbie's little sis. She was
very flat chested. Wonder what that says about your friend Skipper.

> Now I know what that string in your back is for. If you ever come up
> with an original diversion from your tired "prohibited weapon, blah blah
> blah," I will eat my hat!
>
> --
> --barb

Why are you constantly about eating, Barb? If you would have eaten your
prohibited weapon, they would have not caught you. Some people eat
always the wrong stuff.

Please excuse me now, posting with you hits constantly immaturity.

realpch

Nov 28, 2005, 10:21:36 PM11/28/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> barb wrote:
<snip>
> > Now I know what that string in your back is for. If you ever come up
> > with an original diversion from your tired "prohibited weapon, blah blah
> > blah," I will eat my hat!
> >
> > --
> > --barb
>
> Why are you constantly about eating, Barb? If you would have eaten your
> prohibited weapon, they would have not caught you. Some people eat
> always the wrong stuff.
>
> Please excuse me now, posting with you hits constantly immaturity.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Let me interject for all lazy but interested parties that the prohibited
weapon in question was a plastic doll with a knife stuck through it!
: )
Peach

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 10:16:18 AM11/29/05
realpch wrote:

Hanging from the rear view mirror, no less! Ah, but she still persists
in this, because it just sounds so darn good in print!

It is loading more messages.