rrock shuns homosexuals

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 3:01:30 AM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 01:29:05 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Hey Zeke! A quick review of the past 5000 posts in alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran
>shows that you don't even read that news group.

Nonsense...I DO read it. AND post to it. Just because it's part of a
crosspost doesn't mean that I intended it for some OTHER group,
primarily. It is ony my responses to YOU that come from another group.

>That just (once again) goes to prove my point.

No, it simply proves you're not very smart, and that you're a breeder
buffoon.

>Homosexuals aren't interested in you or your web-site.

Oh, so a crazed hetero thinks he knows this now, does he? Shouldn't
your mommy have tucked you into beddy-bye over an HOUR ago?

> DO come and join us after you
>have something worthwhile to discuss.

If US has anything to do with you, don't hold your breath. (On 2nd
thought, please do.)

>Nobody other than you think that homosexuals have less rights
>than anyone else in the U.S., and that EVIDENTLY is a view shared by other homosexuals.

By "other" homosexuals, you mean those right-wing Republican sellouts
who lick hetero ass faster than you can drop a hat. They are bottom
dwellers and scumbags and the queer version of Uncle Thomas. They are
only homosexual one way: in the bed. Otherwise, they are NOT gay, in
that they have no ethics, no social awareness, and are
self-immolating. I mean, how could ANY gay NOT be self-immolating if
he considers YOU a friend? rotflmao :D :D :D

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 3:59:46 AM10/23/07

Chief Thracian wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 01:29:05 -0500, =?UTF-8?B?wqrCusKqIHJyb2Nr?=
> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>

>>Hey Zeke! A quick review of the past 5000 posts in alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran
>>shows that you don't even read that news group.
>

> Nonsense...I DO read it. AND post to it. Just because it's part of a
> crosspost doesn't mean that I intended it for some OTHER group,
> primarily. It is ony my responses to YOU that come from another group.

You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it. Too bad. lololol

later troll

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 8:15:27 AM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 12:01 am, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:

> Nonsense...I DO read it. AND post to it. Just because it's part of a
> crosspost doesn't mean that I intended it for some OTHER group,
> primarily. It is ony my responses to YOU that come from another group.

Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
since the fucker's still talking out of it!

Hey Zeke? - go away. And think for one minute why you continue to get
the SAME response from damn near EVERYBODY! Nobody really gives a shit
about you, your raw ass, or your "right" to gargle mayonnaise. Get a
gotdamn job, pay your taxes and keep that shitty yard mowed. THEN you
might be treated like the rest of us. You get no special privileges
for being the little bitch that we all know you are.

BEGONE

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 1:35:22 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:59:46 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it.

Suuure there is. That's why you can so easily PROVIDE this proof,
right?

Do you really think just SAYING something--such as "there is proof"--
withOUT proving the proof itself, is going to convince anyone?

IOW: Do you REALLY think everyone else is as dumb as you?

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 1:57:15 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:15:27 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
>a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
>since the fucker's still talking out of it!

Ooooo, "nerdgerl" is SUCH a tough talker, just like a beer-belly,
wife-bashing MAN. I am SO impressed...not!

>Hey Zeke? - go away.

Oh, like I am SO going to do whatever you say, biyatch! BTW, you're
the first "nerd girl" I've met who acts like an ignorant, violent
drop-out dumb dude. Guess you feel that is the only way you can be
accepted by your "peers". What a shame.

>And think for one minute why you continue to get
>the SAME response from damn near EVERYBODY!

Three people does not make "everybody"...never has, never will.

>Nobody really gives a shit
>about you, your raw ass, or your "right" to gargle mayonnaise.

Well, about those two things, I have to agree with. But I've never
been interested in that, either. YOU, however, DO...which shows ME
exactly what's on your mind. But I'd rather pick through garbage in a
cesspool, than pick through your mind...I'd feel a LOT cleaner, for
one.

>Get a
>gotdamn job, pay your taxes and keep that shitty yard mowed.

I already have a job, an EXCELLENT job at that! It's a CALLING, and
part of it includes confronting bullshit like yours, and cleaning if
off the ultimate yard: our planet.

>THEN you
>might be treated like the rest of us.

I don't WANT to be treated like you are...it's obviously a life of
hell you're living.

> You get no special privileges
>for being the little bitch that we all know you are.

Ooooo, tough talker for a nerd girl. Ooooo, sounds like you feel
cheated by life, for being born a woman instead of a man. You are SO
yesterday.

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 2:06:49 PM10/23/07
Is this gay person posting out of Phoenix? Bouncing all over the place.
Spaming bitch

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

SaintAlbans

Oct 23, 2007, 2:56:40 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 10:57 am, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:15:27 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerdg...@rcip.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
> >a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
> >since the fucker's still talking out of it!
>
> Ooooo, "nerdgerl" is SUCH a tough talker, just like a beer-belly,
> wife-bashing MAN. I am SO impressed...not!

> That's because "nerd-gerl" Is not a gerl at all, but is a beer bellied man. Well, not a an really, more of a eunuch with real issues about his asexuality. NerdGerl is a TROLL. So is Rrock by the way, and yes they do believe that just by saying a thing, it somehow becomes true. They are the ones who spout lie after lie and then call others liars. They are the ones trolling who then call other trolls. Typical NeoCon Republicans who WANT this NG and any others to be ruined, just as they are ruining news reports and spreading dissension among everyone, splitting them apart and dividing them with lies, disinformation and allegations they CANNOT PROVE.

> Eventually they will use their robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

> Saint

SaintAlbans

Oct 23, 2007, 2:58:46 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 11:06 am, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this gay person posting out of Phoenix? Bouncing all over the place.
> Spaming bitch
>
> "Chief Thracian" <ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:59:46 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
> > <inva...@address.here> wrote:
>
> >>You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it.
>
> > Suuure there is. That's why you can so easily PROVIDE this proof,
> > right?
>
> > Do you really think just SAYING something--such as "there is proof"--
> > withOUT proving the proof itself, is going to convince anyone?
>
> > IOW: Do you REALLY think everyone else is as dumb as you?
>
> > --
> > Zeke Krahlin
> >http://www.gay-bible.org- Hide quoted text -

> Again it figures that "expert computer hacker" (?) Art Cop-Land cannot ever figure out who is posting what to whom or when or from where...This dweeb is so stupid he can't spell the word Gay, but has to have his friend Rrock, his NEOCON BUTT-BUDDY look it up for him!

> Saint

St. Albans, Idiot Esq.

Oct 23, 2007, 2:58:00 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
>a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
>since the fucker's still talking out of it!

Ooooo, "my mom god" isn't SUCH a tough talker, seldom like a beer-belly, wife-bashing HIGH LORD AZELELOTH. I am SO impressed... Always!

That's because "my mom -god" Is always a god usually, but isn't a beer bellied army. Well, always a an really, less of a eunuch with fake issues about Lord Zion's asexuality. Annex Gerl isn't a HACKER. Neither isn't my wife by the way, and yes we do ignore that seldom by saying a thing, my problem somehow becomes awful. They are the ones who spout state fact before state fact and then call others liars. They are the ones trolling who then call other normal katholic girls. Typical NeoCon Republicans who WANT this NG and no others to be ruined, seldom as we are ruining news reports and spreading dissension among anyone, splitting us apart and
dividing us with facts, disinformation and allegations we CANNOT PROVE.

Eventually we will use his robotic a normal person on my messages, Zeke.

Saint

Saint

Oct 23, 2007, 2:56:49 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
>a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
>since the fucker's still talking out of it!

Ooooo, "your mom jews" is SUCH a tough talker, just like a beer-belly, wife-bashing HIGH LORD AZELELOTH. I am SO impressed... Never!

That's because "your mom-jews" Is never a jews usually, but is a beer bellied army. Well, never a an really, more of a eunuch with real issues about Lord Piddledrips's asexuality. He Gerl is a TROLL. So is your wife by the way, and yes they do ignore that just by saying a thing, your problem somehow becomes true. They are the ones who spout state fact after state fact and then call others liars. They are the ones trolling who then call other normal idiotic girls. Typical NeoCon Republicans who WANT this NG and mostly others to be ruined, just as they are ruining news reports and spreading dissension among everyone, splitting them apart and
dividing them with facts, disinformation and allegations they CANNOT PROVE.

Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Saint

Saint

Oct 23, 2007, 2:55:15 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Jeez, I guess the only time Zeke will shut the fuck up is when he gets
>a fat dick shoved down his throat! Pitty that didn't work for his ass
>since the fucker's still talking out of it!

Ooooo, "my mom jews" isn't SUCH a tough talker, seldom like a beer-belly, wife-bashing HIGH LORD AZELELOTH. I am SO impressed... Always!

That's because "my mom-jews" Is not a jews usually, but isn't a beer bellied army. Well, not a an really, less of a eunuch with fake issues about David's asexuality. The Devil Gerl isn't a HACKER. Neither isn't a guy by the way, and yes we do ignore that seldom by saying a thing, it somehow becomes awful. They are the ones who spout state fact before state fact and then call others liars. They are the ones trolling who then call other normal idiotic girls. Typical NeoCon Republicans who WANT this NG and no others to be ruined, seldom as we are ruining news reports and spreading dissension among anyone, splitting us apart and dividing us

with facts, disinformation and allegations we CANNOT PROVE.

Eventually we will use Lord Piddledrips's robotic a normal person on my messages, Zeke.

Saint

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 3:09:27 PM10/23/07
wrote:

> Ooooo, "nerdgerl" is SUCH a tough talker, just like a beer-belly,

> wife-bashing MAN. I am SO impressed...not!

No need to lie. Statistics point out that most faggots enjoy SNM
behavior and are likely to purposely confuse the natural sexual
orientation of normal individuals <whisper> that shit doesn't work on
me </whisper>.

> Oh, like I am SO going to do whatever you say, biyatch! BTW, you're
> the first "nerd girl" I've met who acts like an ignorant, violent
> drop-out dumb dude. Guess you feel that is the only way you can be
> accepted by your "peers". What a shame.

Here we go again. Typical homo behavior where the inadequate tries to
project his fears onto others. Unlike you, I have no problem with my
peers and thus have no reason to incessantly post to USENET looking
for some.

> Three people does not make "everybody"...never has, never will.

Try the real world - You'll find that you're in the minority, and
rather disgusting.

> Well, about those two things, I have to agree with. But I've never
> been interested in that, either. YOU, however, DO...which shows ME
> exactly what's on your mind. But I'd rather pick through garbage in a
> cesspool, than pick through your mind...I'd feel a LOT cleaner, for
> one.

Do not use me as an instrument to express your desire to be clean. It
is your own filthy desires and guilt that are speaking here, two
components that a professional psychiatrist may be able to help you
with - Not me!

> I already have a job, an EXCELLENT job at that! It's a CALLING, and
> part of it includes confronting bullshit like yours, and cleaning if
> off the ultimate yard: our planet.

No dumbass, that's called an obsession to be accepted. If you were
truly comfortable with your illness, you wouldn't advertise it nor
would you bash heteros. You would instead, invest your time into being
a happy fag. Right now, you're just an angry little bitter fag. So
telling. So pathetic.

> I don't WANT to be treated like you are...it's obviously a life of
> hell you're living.

Yeaaaaah, riiiiiiiiight. That's why you see me spamming USENET with
messages begging for acceptance like you do. You really give
transparency a whole new meaning!

> Ooooo, tough talker for a nerd girl. Ooooo, sounds like you feel
> cheated by life, for being born a woman instead of a man. You are SO
> yesterday.

Sorry little faggot. Your homo tricks don't work on me or anyone else
with a brain. You will not succeed in attempting to project your
illness onto my normalcy. But then again, that's what's got you all
riled up and on this ridiculous USENET rampage doesn't it?

p a t h e t i c

> --
> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org

San Albans Dumb

Oct 23, 2007, 2:57:13 PM10/23/07
Is this gay person posting out of Phoenix? Bouncing all under the place. Spaming bitch

<inva...@address.here> wrote:

>You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it.

Suuure there isn't. That's who Puddles can so easily PROVIDE this proof, a lesbian?

Do Puddles really think seldom SAYING something -- such as "there isn't proof"-- withOUT proving the proof itself, isn't going to convince everyone?

IOW: Do Puddles REALLY think anyone else isn't as dumb as Puddles?

--
Zeke Krahlin http:// www.gay-bible. Org-Hide quoted text-

Again my problem figures that "expert computer hacker" (?) Jesus Cop-Land shouldn't forever figure out who isn't posting what to whom or when or from where... This Jew isn't so stupid Annex invoke to spell the word Gay, but has to have Lord Zion's enemy my wife, Lord
Zion's NEOCON BUTT-BUDDY look my problem down for me!

Saint

Saint

Oct 23, 2007, 2:58:45 PM10/23/07

<inva...@address.here> wrote:

>You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it.

Suuure there is. That's who you can so easily PROVIDE this proof, a lesbian?

Do you really think just SAYING something -- such as "there is proof"-- withOUT proving the proof itself, is going to convince anyone?

IOW: Do you REALLY think everyone else is as dumb as you?

--

Zeke Krahlin http:// www.gay-bible. Org-Hide quoted text-

Again your problem figures that "expert computer hacker" (?) Jesus Cop-Land should ever figure out who is posting what to whom or when or from where... This dweeb is so stupid he invoke to spell the word Gay, but has to have Lord Piddledrips's friend your wife, Lord
Piddledrips's NEOCON BUTT-BUDDY look your problem up for him!

Saint

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 3:22:09 PM10/23/07
> > Saint- Hide quoted text -

Zeke - meet the biggest ass on the ARA newsgroup. Why he's a fellow
you could fuck for days. He'll squeal about it - loudly, obnoxiously,
but then again, he's a pig - and that's what pigs do. To get the
biggest squeals however, you'll need to shove it in deep and hard. He
likes it that way. And it's painfully obvious that you like the same.
Sounds like you two homos were made for each other! Hotdamn! Do I
smell love in the air? Or is that just S'aints shit?

Saint

Oct 23, 2007, 2:58:08 PM10/23/07

<inva...@address.here> wrote:

>You're a liar. There is proof that you don't read it.

Suuure there isn't. That's who Puddles can so easily PROVIDE this proof, a lesbian?

Do Puddles really think seldom SAYING something -- such as "there isn't proof"-- withOUT proving the proof itself, isn't going to convince everyone?

IOW: Do Puddles REALLY think anyone else isn't as dumb as Puddles?

--

Zeke Krahlin http:// www.gay-bible. Org-Hide quoted text-

Again it figures that "expert computer hacker" (?) Jesus Cop-Land cannot forever figure out who isn't posting what to whom or when or from where... This Jew isn't so stupid Annex invoke to spell the word Gay, but has to have David's enemy a guy, David's NEOCON
BUTT-BUDDY look it down for me!

Saint

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 3:37:37 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:06:49 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is this gay person posting out of Phoenix?

Sure, I'm posting out of Phoenix. Anything to get you off track.

>Bouncing all over the place. Spaming bitch

All totally untrue. Your use of word "b*tch" also shows me you are a
woman hater as well as homophobic. Typical breeder thug mentality.

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 3:52:32 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 12:37 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:

> Typical breeder thug mentality.

Awww... look. The little pussy wants to play the role of a victim.
Like so many others of his kind, again and again and again and again.
<puke>

Maybe you're just "new" at being gay. Seasoned gays seem to have
better tricks than the shit you're trying to pull.

> --
> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 4:07:22 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:22:09 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>Zeke - meet the biggest ass on the ARA newsgroup. Why he's a fellow

>you could fuck for days. He'll squeal about it - loudly, obnoxiously,
>but then again, he's a pig - and that's what pigs do.

Uh-huh. You're the expert, apparantly.

> Do I
>smell love in the air? Or is that just S'aints shit?

Obviously it's the latter. ROTFLMAO

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 4:07:23 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:09:27 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>No need to lie. Statistics point out that most faggots enjoy SNM

>behavior and are likely to purposely confuse the natural sexual
>orientation of normal individuals <whisper> that shit doesn't work on
>me </whisper>.

Show us the statistics, then. Put up or shut up.

BTW, you have hurled so MANY expletives in such a short time, I'm sure
once Google hears about it (groups...@google.com), they'll cut you
off. Same for your ISP (http://www.rcip.com/contact.asp).

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 4:30:10 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 1:07 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:09:27 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerdg...@rcip.com>

> wrote:
>
> >No need to lie. Statistics point out that most faggots enjoy SNM
> >behavior and are likely to purposely confuse the natural sexual
> >orientation of normal individuals <whisper> that shit doesn't work on
> >me </whisper>.
>
> Show us the statistics, then. Put up or shut up.
>
> BTW, you have hurled so MANY expletives in such a short time, I'm sure
> once Google hears about it (groups-ab...@google.com), they'll cut you

> off. Same for your ISP (http://www.rcip.com/contact.asp).

<sigh> I don't mean to sound like your father, but I really expected
more from you than that!!!

> --
> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:39:25 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

> On Oct 23, 10:57 am, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
> wrote:
>

>>Three people does not make "everybody"...never has, never will.
>

> Try the real world - You'll find that you're in the minority, and
> rather disgusting.

He's only got one sock-puppet... could this be the Freudian slip
where he reveals he's actually Putputputputputps? Maybe he can't
count higher than three, but Putputputpus can't count higher than
one... even with his sock-puppet is he so stupid that he thinks
he alone is a majority???? OMFG!!! Certainly zeke and azure are
puppets, but there's no fucking way Putputputpus is smart enough
to be able to fake being a faggot.

Hmmmmm.... lololololol then again, why would Ptputputputpus
need to fake being a faggot?

btw, Hey Saint Gerl! /me tips hat

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:43:48 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

Now if they are actually socks, all three or four or six or whatever, then,
wouldn't that make them/him/it/whatever asexual?

/me moves the bail of hay by the winder

That worm analogy was dead-on target.

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 4:55:35 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

i ran an account of his logs in alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran. He doesn't even
read the group. There are messages posted to him there that he hasn't even
answered even after being told i ran logs. The only shit posted there is the
usual porn spam and it looks like old zeke got lonely being the only fucked
up faggot that gave a shit about his web-site. And hey, before he came spamming
his screed over here, i really couldn't have cared less about faggots. But now,
well, hey, if they're all like him, then fuck... no wonder they can't breed. lololol
I'm convinced! I guess i ought to thank him for showing me what a real fucked
up faggot is like. Hell, i figured that except for being too stupid to be able
to figure out what hole to stick it in, that otherwise, they were just like
anyone else. Go figure...

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:13:51 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:56:49 +0000, "Saint" <whispe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Eventually? What's stopping them now? I LOVE a good cyberspace battle.
It will be THEIR demise, not mine! They fact they haven't sent robotic
trolls on me YET, means they kinda SENSE their downfall,
soon-to-be...and that harassing me will CERTAINLY spell their doom. As
one of their heroes recently proclaimed:

BRING IT ON!

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:13:52 PM10/23/07
> --
>Zeke Krahlin http:// www.gay-bible. Org-Hide quoted text-

THAT'S your automated troll...switching to Google? How infantile, and
ineffective, too!

You're just falling RIGHT into my hands...right where I wantcha. But I
ASSURE you, I'm wearing sterile gloves, as having you in my hands does
have its disgusting aspect, too.

You are BROADCASTING my website far more extensively than I could ever
do on my own. And it's OBVIOUS I'm being spam-trolled to ALL
intelligent readers. You are garnering EMPATHY and CONCERN by many
others, who are likely to support me, and my website.

Job well done! ROTFLMAO

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:20:24 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:58:46 -0700, in alt.religion.angels you wrote:

> Again it figures that "expert computer hacker" (?) Art Cop-Land cannot ever figure out who is
> posting what to whom or when or from where...This dweeb is so stupid he can't spell the word
> Gay, but has to have his friend Rrock, his NEOCON BUTT-BUDDY look it up for him!

ROTFLMAO

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:20:25 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:56:40 -0700, in alt.religion.angels you wrote:

> That's because "nerd-gerl" Is not a gerl at all, but is a beer bellied man.

I figured. It's very RARE for a real female to behave like that. When
a woman acts raunchy, it's very different.

> Well, not a an really, more of a eunuch with real issues about his asexuality.
> NerdGerl is a TROLL. So is Rrock by the way, and yes they do believe that
> just by saying a thing, it somehow becomes true.

Worked for the Nazis, whose example they obviously live by.

>They are the ones who spout lie after lie and then call others liars.
>They are the ones trolling who then call other trolls.

Since these kind are also homophobic, I certainly made myself a
TARGET, didn't I? :b

But that is my intent...to attract their hatred like a magnet, that it
all can be focused on one or two threads...that the GOOD folk may fill
up the new, empty spaces and outnumber these idiots. It may take some
time, but I'm in this for the long haul. I've made this my LATEST
mission, as an online activist.

>Typical NeoCon Republicans who WANT this NG and any others
> to be ruined, just as they are ruining news reports and spreading
> dissension among everyone, splitting them apart and dividing
> them with lies, disinformation and allegations they CANNOT PROVE.

Yes, I got that figured out already. It is not just gay people they
target...although we are ONE of their main targets...it is anyone who
shows compassion, wisdom, and fairness to all people, including sexual
minorities.

> Eventually they will use their robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

That's okay. I have my own arsenal they can't defeat. I've prepared
for just such an occassion for some years, now. So much EVIDENCE will
build up against them, in one easy thread, that can simply be uploaded
to their Internet services. I'm sure these services will NOT tolerate
such outrageous and wicked behavior...it's simply BAD for business.

And now that more people are waking up to the inherent WRONGNESS of
anti-gay attitudes, it is far less likely these morons will have their
way much longer. They hide their racism, they hide their misogyny (for
the most part), but they don't hide their homophobia, because it
remains a prejudice that is socially sanctioned by church and gov't
alike.

IOW: they're getting enough rope to hang themselves. I will GLADLY
play executioner for THAT scenario.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:45:20 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:43:48 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>That worm analogy was dead-on target.

If you're a brain-deed breeder homunculurs, that is!

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:45:21 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:30:10 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

><sigh> I don't mean to sound like your father, but I really expected

>more from you than that!!!

You're small fry, not worth much bother. Besides, you won't be here
much longer.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:45:22 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:39:25 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>btw, Hey Saint Gerl! /me tips hat

Thus revealing a fat ugly head full of fat ugly rrocks...and worms,
lots of worms eating up what's left for a brain.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:45:23 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:52:32 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>Seasoned gays seem to have

>better tricks than the shit you're trying to pull.

Such as?

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 5:45:24 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:55:35 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>The only shit posted there is the
>usual porn spam

Thanks to jerks like you.

> i really couldn't have cared less about faggots.

Liar. Your vulgar terms for gay, such as "faggot" and "fudge packer"
say it all. The rest is your usual psycobabble.

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 5:58:05 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 1:55 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:
> Saint Gerl wrote:
> > On Oct 23, 12:37 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
> > wrote:
>
> >>Typical breeder thug mentality.
>
> > Awww... look. The little pussy wants to play the role of a victim.
> > Like so many others of his kind, again and again and again and again.
> > <puke>
>
> > Maybe you're just "new" at being gay. Seasoned gays seem to have
> > better tricks than the shit you're trying to pull.
>
> >>--
> >>Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org
>
> i ran an account of his logs in alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran. He doesn't even
> read the group. There are messages posted to him there that he hasn't even
> answered even after being told i ran logs. The only shit posted there is the
> usual porn spam and it looks like old zeke got lonely being the only fucked
> up faggot that gave a shit about his web-site.

LOL - Have you seen it? It's so pathetic I thought it was a spoof on
gays.

> And hey, before he came spamming
> his screed over here, i really couldn't have cared less about faggots. But now,
> well, hey, if they're all like him, then fuck... no wonder they can't breed. lololol
> I'm convinced! I guess i ought to thank him for showing me what a real fucked
> up faggot is like.

They're ALL mentally ill.

> Hell, i figured that except for being too stupid to be able
> to figure out what hole to stick it in, that otherwise, they were just like

> anyone else. Go figure...- Hide quoted text -

xoxoxoxox

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 6:00:19 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 2:20 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:

> That's okay. I have my own arsenal they can't defeat. I've prepared

> for just such an occassion for some years, now. So much EVIDENCE will
> build up against them, in one easy thread, that can simply be uploaded
> to their Internet services. I'm sure these services will NOT tolerate
> such outrageous and wicked behavior...it's simply BAD for business.

> --
> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org - What a spoof!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody gives a shit about you. And
it's apparent from your ramblings that you don't give a shit about
yourself either.

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 6:07:09 PM10/23/07
> http://www.gay-bible.org - What a spoof!

Here's where your mental illness really starts to shine. I will always
be here because I am NORMAL, meaning that I REPRODUCE and I reproduce
MORE OF ME over and over and over. I will therefore be here until the
end of man-made time.

Your dumb ass terminated your futurity as soon as you put a dick in
your mouth.

So here's an early, "Buh bye."

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 6:35:24 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

> On Oct 23, 1:55 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:
>
>>Saint Gerl wrote:

>>>Awww... look. The little pussy wants to play the role of a victim.
>>>Like so many others of his kind, again and again and again and again.
>>><puke>
>>
>>>Maybe you're just "new" at being gay. Seasoned gays seem to have
>>>better tricks than the shit you're trying to pull.

>>i ran an account of his logs in alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran. He doesn't even
>>read the group. There are messages posted to him there that he hasn't even
>>answered even after being told i ran logs. The only shit posted there is the
>>usual porn spam and it looks like old zeke got lonely being the only fucked
>>up faggot that gave a shit about his web-site.
>

> LOL - Have you seen it? It's so pathetic I thought it was a spoof on
> gays.

I checked it out about two years ago. It was doing the old circle jerk trying
to be a community with other "similar" sites, ... none of which were similar...
looked like someone got drunk and tried to start a blog and didn't know how.
I remember the color scheme was horrible, but there wasn't much else that
made an impression. Typical rants,... you know the more i think about it and
what K-ET mentioned,... well, no there's no way it was worse than Putputputpus'
site which was practically the opposite. Putputputpus' site was his typical 15
yard long of 5 point pitch, line after line after line of trying to blow his
own horn and never getting to the point about anything other than his ego, with
a couple links to some of the stooopidest crayon-on-wall drawings i'd ever seen
in my life of bozo the clown and i think maybe one of them was supposed to be
a bat or something. And Putputputpus was trying to sell some phony shit ID card
to his private fan club and little voter-quality lapel pins, you know, the round
tin kind with some sort of scrawl about him hating being a Jew or something. I
dunno... it's kind of a toss up between the two. I've seen Mark's site too and
in comparison, at least Mark was organized and consistent. Same weird off-the-wall
stuff, but it was nicely laid out and just spilled content rather than tried to
fry spam. Mark may be crazy, but Zekeepueputpus doesn't even rate.

Still, even K-ET noticed the similarity... the same old misspellings in the rants...
the one-liners that seem to indicate an inability to read.... putputputupuzeke lolol,
or Zekekeputputputpus ... could he really be that nuts and maybe actually have a
seriously inverted paranoid complex where he'd act like a bleeding faggot? Or
maybe trolls can't come up with anything better and all behave the same? go figure...

>>And hey, before he came spamming
>>his screed over here, i really couldn't have cared less about faggots. But now,
>>well, hey, if they're all like him, then fuck... no wonder they can't breed. lololol
>>I'm convinced! I guess i ought to thank him for showing me what a real fucked
>>up faggot is like.
>

> They're ALL mentally ill.

Well the contradiction of a gay-God alongside monotheism.... if you get my drift...
I'm convinced. Hell, from now on, everytime i see some faggot i'll remember what
sort of fucking lunatic it is... Maybe i'll get some of the people around the
neighborhood to start watching for them so we can run them off if they try to
walk through our area. Kind of a neighborhood watch kind of thing. Baseball bats
and a little barbed wire should do the trick.... word'll get around. Hell, had
i known they were dangerously demented before, i'd of gotten a group together
a long time ago. Good thing they don't have any rights or that sort of thing'd
be against the law, ya know? Got to protect the children that play around here
from that sort of thing.

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:40:40 PM10/23/07

Straight up (pun) albans has found his mate, but then they always have
been....

"Saint Gerl" <nerd...@rcip.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:46:02 PM10/23/07
ROTFMAO~!

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 6:44:52 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

lol, don't waste your breath on the retard... he thought follow-up headers
were illegal... lolololol no shit, i kid you not. he doesn't have a
fucking clue. see: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.consciousness.mysticism/browse_frm/thread/8a9f22d600b2e390/73da77663b89f551#73da77663b89f551

lmfao

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:48:21 PM10/23/07
Thank you~! Thank you very much...

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:51:15 PM10/23/07
Hey,

This guy gives gay people a bad name..... He must be the real bad apple~!

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 6:48:59 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

You might even say that you are holier than... nah... forget it... lololol

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:53:10 PM10/23/07
Look bad gay apple, You can call me pussy licker all you want. What's wrong
being honest? You are gay and you pack fudge or get your fudge packed~!

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 6:56:47 PM10/23/07
Live and let live~! Bitch

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 7:29:06 PM10/23/07

Art wrote:

> ROTFMAO~!

totally clueless. lolol

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 7:33:23 PM10/23/07

Art wrote:

> Hey,
>
> This guy gives gay people a bad name..... He must be the real bad apple~!

Do you mean he gives the gay queers a bad name? or just the gay people?
I'm so confused. Before i witnessed his behavior for myself, i was pretty
sure queer-fucks were the same as bleeding-faggots. But you've totally
opened my eyes, Art. There seems to be as many types of queer-bait faggots
as there are gay-queers! Hey, by the way, have you seen your new truck?

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 7:35:15 PM10/23/07

Art wrote:

> Look bad gay apple, You can call me pussy licker all you want. What's wrong
> being honest? You are gay and you pack fudge or get your fudge packed~!

LMFAO

Alright, now, you know about these things Art. Please fill me in here...
can i still go fishing if i find a queer-worm in a gay apple? Or do
i have to toss the whole apple in the river and start digging up
worms again?

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 7:50:35 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:53:10 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Look bad gay apple, You can call me pussy licker all you want. What's wrong
>being honest? You are gay and you pack fudge or get your fudge packed~!

That's a derogatory term for a sexual act...that's why. Besides, you
don't KNOW my sexual habits. Many gays do not have anal
intercourse...while many heteros do. So a "fudge packer" can also be
used to insult heteros, if you like.

But by the way YOU talk, I'd say you EAT a LOT of fudge every day...no
matter WHAT the hole (female or otherwise).

In sum: using derogatory terms against a person is NOT being honest,
it is being HATEFUL, that is: BIGOTED.

There's actually NOTHING wrong with being honest. Try it some time, it
doesn't hurt as much as you think.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 7:50:36 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:58:05 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>LOL - Have you seen it? It's so pathetic I thought it was a spoof on
>gays.

It's actually a spoof on dumb breeders. But being so dumb youself, you
don't get it. Ha ha.

>They're ALL mentally ill.

Okay, another HOMOPHOBE in my sight.

>xoxoxoxox

no doubt w/your leprous tongue up his bloody rectum.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 7:50:40 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:35:24 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>I'm convinced. Hell, from now on, everytime i see some faggot i'll remember what
>sort of fucking lunatic it is... Maybe i'll get some of the people around the
>neighborhood to start watching for them so we can run them off if they try to
>walk through our area. Kind of a neighborhood watch kind of thing. Baseball bats
>and a little barbed wire should do the trick.... word'll get around.

Bring it on, idiot. I've been warning my gay brothers for YEARS what's
coming down the pike: gay holocaust. Don't think you'll get away with
it though. We're ready for you, and VERY well armed.

>Got to protect the children that play around here
>from that sort of thing.

Child abuse runs across all spectrums...gays are not innocent.
However, MOST sexual abuse against children is committed by breeders,
not gays. MOST of the global sex-slave rings are hetero-run. MOST of
the violent pornography being mainstreamed these days is catering to
HETERO male thugs.

Children are in far GREATER danger from heteo males, than any other
group. In fact, a neighborhood safe for gays is safe for women and
children too. Drive out all the homosexuals, and you wind up having
one big muthafukkin' VIOLENT neighborhood. Look what's happened to
black 'hoods that are some of the most VIRULENTLY homophobic.

Be careful what you wish for...or you'll get it! I for one, certainly
hope you do...you WELL deserve. Don't be surprised if a baseball bat
comes down on you WHACK, by someone you call a fag. Or a gun.

So GO AHEAD, do it tonight! Break out that aluminum baseball bat and
go whack a few fags, if you can. The sooner you go to prison for hate
crimes, the sooner this will be a better world.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 7:50:42 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:51:15 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This guy gives gay people a bad name..... He must be the real bad apple~!

Suuure...just like Jesus gave all the meek a bad name. I'm bad
alright, bad for cowardly heteros like you, hiding behind you
computers, not knowing SQUAT about gay rights, and how it's gonna
overwhelm and eradicate your kind. Keep on dreaming your gay-bashing
dreams...they'll all come back to haunt you. Karmic kickback.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 7:50:43 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:56:47 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Live and let live~! Bitch

YOU certainly don't practice what you preach. That's just an attempt
to weaken the forces of the good people you choose to attack. I don't
buy this "live and let live" one bit...it's just a deception so you
can infiltrate and destroy. The jig is up, fool.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 8:02:16 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:00:19 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>Sorry to burst your bubble,

And you even think you have ANY influence on me, that you could even
break any bubble? How arrogant and stupid.

> but nobody gives a shit about you.

You do...otherwise you wouldn't be ranting and cussing at me. If you
didn't give a shit, you'd not be here.

>And
>it's apparent from your ramblings that you don't give a shit about
>yourself either.

You're making things up to suit the Hetero Agenda. Ho-hum. Go such an
egg before your egg-pouch dries up.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 8:02:22 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:44:52 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>lol, don't waste your breath on the retard... he thought follow-up headers
>were illegal...

They ARE illegal, because they are NOT followups...they are deceptive
maneuvers that are explicitly forbidden. They take replies OUT of the
participatory group, and move them into another that is totally
unrelated. And since INTENTIONAL, not accidental, they are a VIOLATION
of Usenet rules...and WILL get your access deny, if you keep it
up...which you already have COUNTLESS times.

Chief Thracian

Oct 23, 2007, 8:02:25 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:07:09 -0700, Saint Gerl <nerd...@rcip.com>
wrote:

>Here's where your mental illness really starts to shine. I will always

>be here because I am NORMAL, meaning that I REPRODUCE

That's not NORMAL, it just is. Being gay is normal, too. Not every Tom
Dick and Harry SHOULD reproduce...there is more to life than sticking
your wanger into anything that moves.

>and I reproduce
>MORE OF ME over and over and over. I will therefore be here until the
>end of man-made time.

I doubt it...your dumb kind will go extinct very fast. Besides, gays
reproduce all the term. Can you say "sperm banks"? Lesbians go to gay
male sperm banks, 'cause they don't want their children to inheret any
filthy breeder genes...which also would give them low IQs.

>Your dumb ass terminated your futurity as soon as you put a dick in
>your mouth.

Nonsense. I've already has my sperm used by SEVERAL lesbians to create
new life. Get over it.

>So here's an early, "Buh bye."

Well, sorry you're hetero...'cause you'll never get a clue. Your kind
shall go EXTINCT, now that artificial insemination is coming into its
own stride. Society will no longer REQUIRE or even DESIRE uncontrolled
hetero breeding. Can you say "overpopulation"? Which not only makes it
difficult to run a society democratically, but creates tremendous
STRESS in the job market, where MOST people wind up in dead-end,
unhappy careers. Now, learn the TRUTH:

------------------------------

I HATE BABIES
or
THE ROOTS OF HOMOPHOBIA

(no apologies to Jonathan Swift)

Š 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

I hate babies. Pushed in our faces in ever-increasing
numbers up and down the sidewalks of our queer neighborhoods
in cute little pink and blue strollers, they are symbols made
flesh of heterosexist arrogance. These subhuman breeders are
the real perverts, for using their own children as front-line
artillery in this war on same-sex lovers. Their disdain,
hatred and (sometimes) fear is written all over their monkey
faces. Perhaps they will think twice about "strolling" our
neighborhoods, once an outraged queer wrests a pudgy, howling
blob of protoplasm from its stroller and tosses it into a
mailbox for overnight delivery. (Or once a basher is bashed
back and roped to a tree in a queer area of a city park,
entrails spilled onto his lap with a sign on his chest:
"Homophobe".) Don't tell me that you, queer reader, do not
also entertain such thoughts of retribution from time to time.

The historical roots of modern homophobia lie in the
early Hebrews' need to propagate in order to outnumber their
tribal enemies. Thus it became a heinous sin for any male to
"spill seed" outside of a woman's "vessel". Same-sex love was
therefore incorporated by their religious leaders to be an
abomination in the eyes of God. (Christianity's emergence
carried forth this heterosexist supremacy into modern times
with a vengeance so cruel, that it can only be deemed a mass
insanity or psychosis.) Perhaps this extreme measure was a
necessary evil, as a matter of survival to a tribe threatened
with annihilation by enemies on every side. But that was
several thousand years ago, and now we live in a world far too
populated for its own well-being.

Perhaps it is time for God to reverse the ancient law of
homophobia and declare it a sin *not* to waste seed. Perhaps
we should no longer "turn the other cheek" (to use the
fundamentalists' own Christian terminology), but revert to the
ancient Mosaic law of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"
(or in this case, a baby for a queer). Perhaps it is time for
a "New Passover"--only this one for queers--sacrificing the
hetero firstborn of every breeder as Yahweh's warning to give
us our freedom. Perhaps the act of "breeding" (without strict
social guidelines) should now be made a crime punishable by
death. Enforced spilling of seed anywhere except in a woman's
vessel may be the "necessary evil" to save us from global
disaster--and will put new meaning in the phrase "turn the
other cheek".

Remember, homophobic swine: you do not *make* a
baby--only genetics (read "God") can do that. Woman is just
the vessel. It is how you raise a child that counts...which
has nothing to do with whether one's parents are "natural" or
not. As a matter of fact, the current rise in child abuse
(and neglect) by heterosexist parents, is so alarming that
even a test tube would provide a safer haven to these hapless
offspring. It takes no brains to insert rod A into slot B,
which is the only reason you illiterate homophobic simians can
breed at all. And the only reason most of you breed your
brains out is to assure each other that you are not
homosexual--with your fleshly offspring as your "Good
Housekeeping Seal Of Approval" to parade before us queers in
our own neighborhoods. Stop screwing, and read a good book
for once in your life.

---finis

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:04:59 PM10/23/07
Should I show this gay stalker my new truck?

Did I tell you he is stalking us?

> Art wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> This guy gives gay people a bad name..... He must be the real bad apple~!
>>

> Do you mean he gives the gay queers a bad name? or just the gay people?
> I'm so confused. Before i witnessed his behavior for myself, i was pretty
> sure queer-fucks were the same as bleeding-faggots. But you've totally
> opened my eyes, Art. There seems to be as many types of queer-bait faggots
> as there are gay-queers! Hey, by the way, have you seen your new truck?

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 8:04:50 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 1:39 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:
> Saint Gerl wrote:
> > On Oct 23, 10:57 am, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
> > wrote:
>
> >>Three people does not make "everybody"...never has, never will.
>
> > Try the real world - You'll find that you're in the minority, and
> > rather disgusting.
>
> He's only got one sock-puppet... could this be the Freudian slip
> where he reveals he's actually Putputputputputps? Maybe he can't
> count higher than three, but Putputputpus can't count higher than
> one... even with his sock-puppet is he so stupid that he thinks
> he alone is a majority???? OMFG!!! Certainly zeke and azure are
> puppets, but there's no fucking way Putputputpus is smart enough
> to be able to fake being a faggot.
>
> Hmmmmm.... lololololol then again, why would Ptputputputpus
> need to fake being a faggot?
>
> btw, Hey Saint Gerl! /me tips hat

Nope - S'aint could never come up with the lame shit this jackass is
posting. And that's a damn shame. S'aint can't even live up to the
reputation of a deranged fag. LOLOLOL

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:08:23 PM10/23/07
You can't fish with a gay-queer worm in a gay apple.. Gay apples are for
those who like to bob, bob bobin for apples.

Oh, this guy is stalking us. He has started posting on our group just to
say bad things about us. He followed us to this group and that is stalking.

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:09:50 PM10/23/07
I'm asking you to STOP stalking me~! You have been warned and that is the
beginning of my actions.

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:11:28 PM10/23/07
STOP Stalking me~! Please

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:12:25 PM10/23/07
Stop Stalking me. I'm not gay and your advances are not wanted~!

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 23, 2007, 8:13:51 PM10/23/07
Usenet Rules? ROTFLMAO

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 8:50:47 PM10/23/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

Hey did you see that new thread:

"Gay Catholic Michael J. Bayley is a abuses children in the churches"

?

twas a good read.

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 8:53:49 PM10/23/07

Art wrote:

> Should I show this gay stalker my new truck?
>
> Did I tell you he is stalking us?

Is there a gay stalking your new truck? How SICK!
I like your female truck, Art. Hey did I tell you
theres a queer-bait faggot stalking us? Did you know
it's illegal to fish using homosexual faggots?
i mean maggots? Have to use fat queer-worms that
eat gay apples. New law, ya know.

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 8:59:55 PM10/23/07
You never told me that bob was a gay apple! Damn, go figure that one.
Last time i spoke to bob bobin he looked like a maggot, not a faggot.
But, come to think of it, he did have flies buzzing around his ass like
your everyday shit-packer. That's it! He's not coming fishing with the
rest of us anymore. Hell, he'd probably start whining cuz the worms
were all fucking themselves and then blame us for shoving hooks up
their asses. Sheeesh, he'd scare all the pussy fish away screaming
homophope! phpomobe! lobotobe! or some shit like it meant something.

Art wrote:

> You can't fish with a gay-queer worm in a gay apple.. Gay apples are for
> those who like to bob, bob bobin for apples.
>
> Oh, this guy is stalking us. He has started posting on our group just to
> say bad things about us. He followed us to this group and that is stalking.

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 9:07:22 PM10/23/07

Art wrote:

> Usenet Rules? ROTFLMAO

zilch. zero. ничего. not a fucking clue. shit, "white hats"! lololol

see: http://www.cultdeadcow.com/archives/2006/10/brains.php3

Saint Gerl

Oct 23, 2007, 9:14:57 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 5:02 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:

> Besides, gays reproduce all the term. Can you say "sperm banks"?

> Lesbians go to gay male sperm banks, 'cause they don't want their
> children to inheret any filthy breeder genes...which also would give

> them low IQs. I've already has my sperm used by SEVERAL lesbians
> to create new life.

> Can you say "overpopulation"? Which not only makes it

> difficult to run a society democratically, but creates tremendous
> STRESS in the job market, where MOST people wind up in dead-end,
> unhappy careers.

A competent troll would have never made the mistake you made above.
Now, you don't even qualify as that!! BUT all hope is not lost - you
DO qualify as a waste of sperm and again, I honestly don't mean to
sound like your father when I say that.

> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org - What a spoof!

ªºª rrock

Oct 23, 2007, 9:36:22 PM10/23/07

OH!!!!! NOW I get where faggots come from! But just because his old
man shat in the same hole where he was jerking off doesn't mean that
he'd necessarily say it was a waste. He did save a flush, ya know,
and an out-house is a terrible place to be wasting water.

SaintAlbans

Oct 23, 2007, 10:59:04 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 2:13 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian)
wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:56:49 +0000, "Saint" <whisperin...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.
>
> Eventually? What's stopping them now? I LOVE a good cyberspace battle.
> It will be THEIR demise, not mine! They fact they haven't sent robotic
> trolls on me YET, means they kinda SENSE their downfall,
> soon-to-be...and that harassing me will CERTAINLY spell their doom. As
> one of their heroes recently proclaimed:
>
> BRING IT ON!
>
> --
> Zeke Krahlinhttp://www.gay-bible.org

> Sent 7:59 PM They're kind of trying to annoy me right now. If I leave for awhile, they'll get onto you. I may just do that and then see how you handle it. As you can see the annoying little robot posted about sixty or so posts under numerous false names. What a stupid waste of someone's time and energy! THey haven't stopped me from posting.

> Saint

SaintAlbans

Oct 23, 2007, 10:57:33 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Eventually? What's stopping us tomorrow? I LOVE a good cyberspace battle. It will be THEIR demise, always yours! They fact we haven't sent robotic normal katholic girls on him YET, means we kinda SENSE his downfall, soon-to-be... And that harassing him will CERTAINLY spell his doom. As nobodys of his heroes recently proclaimed:

BRING IT ON!

--
Zeke Krahlinhttp:// www.gay-bible. Org

Sent 7:59 PM They worship kind of trying to annoy him a lesbian before. And I leave for awhile, we won't get onto Puddles. I may seldom do that and then see how Puddles handle my problem. As Puddles can see the annoying massive robot posted about sixty or so posts over numerous false names. What a stupid waste of I, Lord Zion's time and
energy! THey haven't stopped him from posting.

Saint

Angeliphux

Oct 23, 2007, 10:54:03 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Eventually? What's stopping them tomorrow? I LOVE a good cyberspace battle. It will be THEIR demise, never yours! They fact they haven't sent robotic normal idiotic girls on me YET, means they kinda SENSE Lord Zion's downfall, soon-to-be... But that harassing me will CERTAINLY spell Lord Zion's doom. As every of Lord Zion's heroes
recently proclaimed:

BRING IT ON!

--
Zeke Krahlinhttp:// www.gay-bible. Org

Sent 7:59 PM They worship kind of trying to annoy me a lesbian after. But I leave for awhile, they won't get onto you. I may just do that and then see how you handle your problem. As you can see the annoying little robot posted about sixty or so posts under numerous false names. What a stupid waste of I, Lord Piddledrips's time and
energy! THey haven't stopped me from posting.

Saint

Saint

Oct 23, 2007, 10:57:28 PM10/23/07
Wrote:

>Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Eventually? What's stopping us tomorrow? I LOVE a good cyberspace battle. It will be THEIR demise, not yours! They fact we haven't sent robotic normal idiotic girls on him YET, means we kinda SENSE Lord Piddledrips's downfall, soon-to-be... And that harassing him will CERTAINLY spell Lord Piddledrips's doom. As one of Lord
Piddledrips's heroes recently proclaimed:

BRING IT ON!

--
Zeke Krahlinhttp:// www.gay-bible. Org

Sent 7:59 PM They worship kind of trying to annoy him a lesbian before. And I leave for awhile, we won't get onto Puddles. I may seldom do that and then see how Puddles handle it. As Puddles can see the annoying massive robot posted about sixty or so posts over numerous false names. What a stupid waste of I, David's time and
energy! THey haven't stopped him from posting.

Saint

Widdow Dabie Puddowitts

Oct 23, 2007, 11:00:37 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 2:13 pm, ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian) wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:56:49 +0000, "Saint" <whisperin...@hotmail.com>
Wowowte:

>Eventually they will use Lord Zion's robotic troll on your messages, Zeke.

Ebbntuawowy? What's stowppings dem nowow? I WOVE a good cybeeowspace baddow. It wiwow be THEIW demise, nowt mine! Dey fact dey habbn't sent wowbowtic twowowows own me YET, means dey kinda SENSE deiw dowownfawow, soon-tow-be...and dat hawassings me wiwow CEWTAINWY spewow deiw doom. As pwned owf deiw heeowows wecentwy pwowcwaimed:

BWING IT ON!

--
Zeke Kwahwinhddp://wowow.gay-bibow.owowg

Sent 7:59 PM dey'we kind owf twyings tow annowy me wight nowow. If I owabb fowow awhiow, dey'wow get owntow yow. I may just dow dat and den see howow yow handow it. As yow can see de annowyings widdow wowbowt powsted abowt sixty owow sow powsts undeeow numeeowows fawse names. What a stupid waste owf sowmowne's time and eneeowgy! THey habbn't
stowpped me fwowm powsting.

Saint

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:30 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:35:15 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Or do
>i have to toss the whole apple in the river and start digging up
>worms again?

Neither. You have to toss yourSELF in the river, go down three times,
and come up twice.

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:34 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:08:23 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Oh, this guy is stalking us. He has started posting on our group just to
>say bad things about us. He followed us to this group and that is stalking.

No such thing as stalking in Usenet. Besides, *I* started this
thread...it is YOU who are stalking (using your OWN definition, which
is erroneous...what you are is HARASSING w/a big dose of hate speech).

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:47 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:09:50 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm asking you to STOP stalking me~! You have been warned and that is the
>beginning of my actions.

It is YOU who has attacked me in the very threads that I originated.
So YOU'RE the stalker, fool. I don't back off from ANY breeder
thug...and I ALWAYS win. Do your worst, it will only get you all
tangled up in your own poo. As if you weren't already!

If you had ANY power in cyberspace, you wouldn't be WARNING me...you'd
have done your dirty deed by now, withOUT a warning. Dumb little
prick.

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:49 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:04:59 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Should I show this gay stalker my new truck?

How will I know it's yours, if you don't describe it, including
license #?

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 12:28:52 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:12:25 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Stop Stalking me. I'm not gay and your advances are not wanted~!

I wouldn't touch homophobic creeps like you, if you paid me a million
dollars. I have more integrity in my little finger, than a billion of
you breeder thugs have all put together.

Art

Oct 24, 2007, 2:01:52 AM10/24/07
Please STOP Stalking me~!

"Chief Thracian" <chief_th...@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 24, 2007, 2:02:24 AM10/24/07
Please Stop Stalking me

"Chief Thracian" <chief_th...@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 24, 2007, 2:03:04 AM10/24/07
I've warned you to STOP stalking me~!

"Chief Thracian" <chief_th...@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Art

Oct 24, 2007, 2:04:15 AM10/24/07
It's getting very close to advising the internet police of you stalking me.

"Chief Thracian" <chief_th...@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 2:22:44 AM10/24/07

Art wrote:

> It's getting very close to advising the internet police of you stalking me.

lol, he hasn't got a clue.

Chief Thracian

Oct 24, 2007, 4:27:09 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:03:04 -0700, "Art" <a...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've warned you to STOP stalking me~!

This is a public space. I am free to dialog w/anyone. This is NOT
stalking. In fact, I have a STRONG case against YOU...you have NO case
against me. False accusation can lead to a felony, if push comes to
shove. Keep it up, pinhead! This is MY thread, thus you CAN'T accuse
me of "stalking", even if such a thing existed on Usenet.

Seon Ferguson

Oct 24, 2007, 4:54:07 AM10/24/07

"Chief Thracian" <ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:55:35 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
> <inv...@address.here> wrote:
>
>>The only shit posted there is the
>>usual porn spam
>
> Thanks to jerks like you.
>
>> i really couldn't have cared less about faggots.
>
> Liar. Your vulgar terms for gay, such as "faggot" and "fudge packer"
> say it all. The rest is your usual psycobabble.

I hate to agree with a user who posts crap about other uses but what next?
calling black people the n word?

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 3:27:17 PM10/24/07

Stalker Chief Thracian wrote:

You are in violation of the Terms of Service agreement you made
with your Internet Service Provider. Cease and desist at once!

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 3:27:40 PM10/24/07

You are in violation of the Terms of Service agreement you made
with your Internet Service Provider. Cease and desist at once!

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 4:56:39 PM10/24/07

Seon Ferguson wrote:

are you saying that i called someone a faggot?

Pretty sure what i said was, "i really couldn't have cared less about faggots."

Seon Ferguson

Oct 24, 2007, 8:08:26 PM10/24/07

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message
You still used the term. Or did you use that as a result of someone calling
you one? I sometimes make that mistake and forget to put those words in
quotation marks.

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 8:31:44 PM10/24/07

Seon Ferguson wrote:

What... i'm not allowed to use terms now?

SYLLABICATION: fag·ot
PRONUNCIATION: fgt
VARIANT FORMS: also fag·got
NOUN: 1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

*courtesy of Bartelby's at: http://www.bartleby.com/61/13/F0011300.html

Maybe you should read the whole post before jumping to conclusions, seon.
You should know better than to respond to troll-snipped posts, anyhow.

Saint Gerl

Oct 24, 2007, 9:37:11 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 1:56 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:
> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> > "Chief Thracian" <ezekiel...@SPAMbluebottle.com> wrote in message

Would everyone guilty lick a battery and realize that MELANIN has
NOTHING to do with homosexuality?!? (Mostly directed to Seon and
others who need a jolt into reality.)

ªºª rrock

Oct 24, 2007, 10:11:04 PM10/24/07

Saint Gerl wrote:

didn't want to go there. seon's okay, he just missed the entire point of the
spoof is all (maybe because it was completely snipped by a troll, who knows.)

Seon Ferguson

Oct 25, 2007, 12:34:17 AM10/25/07

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message
Nope dont make the PC police give you a ticket.
Do you have a link to the old post? or at least the subject?

ªºª rrock

Oct 25, 2007, 1:08:59 AM10/25/07

7 Forbidden Numbers

Read the entire thread from the start and you will become much wiser than before.
Were i to try and actually explain all of the various intricate layers of spoof
upon irony upon sarcasm upon just plain old having fun for this thread it would
probably take more time and make less sense than if you just read it yourself
anyhow.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.angels/browse_frm/thread/2100f05dbd513f9d/d61a2f1e736a5890#d61a2f1e736a5890

Chief Thracian

Oct 25, 2007, 3:16:47 AM10/25/07
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:08:59 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>7 Forbidden Numbers
>
>Read the entire thread from the start and you will become much wiser than before.

My stories all ALL like that...more fun and insightful the second time
around. Thanks for encouraging your friend to do just that. Free
advertising...yay!

Chief Thracian

Oct 25, 2007, 3:19:28 AM10/25/07
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:27:40 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>You are in violation of the Terms of Service agreement you made
>with your Internet Service Provider. Cease and desist at once!

Nope, not at all, you looney hetero. But what I find amusing, is how
easy I can press the buttons of bigots, and your fat meaty face red as
a fire engine, and your blood pressure sky rocket...while all the time
making YOU think it's you who are in control.

All this...this VERY long thread over just ONE of my excellent and
witty parodies. Thanks so much for the compliment, albeit through the
back door!

Seon Ferguson

Oct 25, 2007, 5:44:14 AM10/25/07

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message
After reading the thread I can see the context in which you said that. I
wonder why people think they have the right to post crap about other users
like Saint and this new guy do. I wish this group would go back on topic
that's why I started posting.

ªºª rrock

Oct 25, 2007, 6:26:03 AM10/25/07

Seon Ferguson wrote:

Because advertising can bring them $$$$, and that's more important to them
than you or me or anyone else. Spam = Greed.

If you take that one step further, you'll probably realize that if people
were actually allowed to discuss angels here two things would happen:

1. They wouldn't be able to fool people and make money.
2. Most of the ideas that their "systems" rely on, people would see is just bunk.

So, the general idea for them is to do whatever it takes to get people
to stop using this group to discuss the actual topic. That would leave
the group open for them to sit back like spiders awaiting new prey.

Archie Leach

Oct 25, 2007, 3:46:24 PM10/25/07
ezeki...@SPAMbluebottle.com (Chief Thracian) wrote:

>> Well, not a an really, more of a eunuch with real issues about his asexuality.
>> NerdGerl is a TROLL. So is Rrock by the way, and yes they do believe that
>> just by saying a thing, it somehow becomes true.
>
>Worked for the Nazis, whose example they obviously live by.

Godwinning the thread never works, idiot.

Because trolling is never, EVAR funny, kids:

"Fred Burton" <fbu...@biteme2.com> wrote:

>Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.sport.football.college
>Subject: Re: Red Sox: Three Outs From A Date With A Stomping
[...]
>You're just a lying sack of shit who takes joy in being an asshole online.
>The fact that we don't find you at all funny has nothing whatsoever to
>do with taking one's self too seriously.
>
>You're just another jackass who thinks that being a troll is "funny".

It is loading more messages.