Falsifying newsgroup headers

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 5:19:13 PM10/22/07
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 04:46:36 -0700
From: Chief Thracian
To: ab...@rr.com
Subject: Falsifying newsgroup headers

One of your subscribers changes the newsgroup when you reply to
him...often to alt.usenet.kooks.

See for yourself, go to this message by him, then hit "followup", to
see the group now in the header, replacing the legitimate group. He
does this particularly to those he doesn't like, such as gay activists
like me.

Go to alt.consciousness.mysticism, subject "Re: Samhain Greetings
2007", dated 19 Oct 2007, author "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here>".

Thanks for your attention. Here is the offender's complete header:

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:21:09 -0500
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?= <inv...@address.here>
Newsgroups:
alt.consciousness.mysticism,alt.religion.angels,alt.religion.gay-les-bi-tran,alt.religion.gnostic
Subject: Re: Samhain Greetings 2007

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

ªºª rrock

Oct 22, 2007, 6:10:27 PM10/22/07
Your spam is off-topic for our news group, troll. You do more to harm the
image of homosexuals at large than you do to help it. It makes you a
heterophobic gay-basher. Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
specific type of sexual orientation.

Besides using sock-puppets to engage in endless off-topic blathering,
nothing you say about gay-rights is even true. Your pathetic self-victimizing
is only proof that you loathe your own sexual orientation and hope that
your whining will somehow make it go away. You're a loser, a whiner, and
a cross-posting spamming troll. Nothing more, nothing less, end of story.

> Subject: Falsifying newsgroup headers

Get a clue. ROFL.

Chief Thracian

Oct 22, 2007, 10:00:01 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:10:27 -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=AA=BA=AA_rrock?=
<inv...@address.here> wrote:

>Who knows, maybe you're actually just a bigot that
>hates gays pretending to be a gay activist so people that find you to be a
>whining paranoid lunatic will likewise find the rest of the homosexual
>population disgusting by default. In any case, our news group hasn't anything
>to do with homosexuality just as it hasn't anything to do with any other
>specific type of sexual orientation.

Squabble squabble squawk squawk. Keeping you in this thread, so you
have LESS time to fuck around and wreck OTHER threads, especially the
gay-respective ones.

And you think you're SMART, eh? rotflmao