"Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Names" CAUGHT LYING, Again... Hahahahahah!

Patriot Games

Sep 4, 2009, 4:35:49 PM9/4/09
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 4, 8:02�am, George <s...@nos.pam> wrote:
>> "Seeing these billboards springing up around the country is quite a
>> phenomenon," he says. "It has been less than six weeks since this idea
>> was hatched and already the billboards are becoming a familiar sight."
>> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102329
>Billboards are up in two places:
>One in rural Florida; one in Whacko, TX
>Oh, wait -- one more for total of three -- and that one is in a tiny
>crossroads TX town that no one goes through.

Oops! Caught LYING, again:

"Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Pennsylvania
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/highway78billboard.jpg

"Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Buena Park, Calif.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626buenapark.JPG

"Where's The Birth Certificate?" Interstate 5 in Washington state.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626washington.JPG

"Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Ball, LA.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/la623sign.jpg

"Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard Santa Ana Freeway.
Commerce, CA.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626santaana.JPG

---- Update -------------------------------

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:17:40 -0700 (PDT), "Lickin' Ass and Fakin'
Names"

<old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 3, 4:03�pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Google for [disneyland sign generator].
>> >Also, the generator introduced a typo - it converted my apostrophe '
>> >into a UNICODE dead character glyph - the [].
>> http://www.addletters.com/disneyland-sign-generator.htm
>> It only does alpha letters.
>> Now, regarding the OTHER signs???
>All Photoshopped.
>Find a photo of any of the "other signs."
>Right-click on the image > Save Picture > Save it to your HD
>Open Photoshop.
>Open the saved photo of sign.
>Isolate sections of the photo -- isolate a few areas of background and
>a few areas of the sign.
>Check the pixel count.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I guess a few IDIOTS might fall for this...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!

The "pixel count" NEVER CHANGES IN AN IMAGE YOU MORON!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!

>On each sign, pixel count is different between background and sign.

No, it isn't. It isn't because ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!

>On all signs, pixel count of the sign areas is same. It's the same
>sign, Photoshopped.

Prove it...

Pick the selections YOU THINK are meaningful, save them from photoshop
as separate

images, upload those separate images to http://www.tinypic.com/ SO WE
CAN SEE YOUR

BRILLIANT GRAPHICS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!!!!

Hahahahahahahhahaah!!

FAILURE TO COMPY IS PROOF YOU LIED!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

(This is too much fun...)

Let's FIRST prove that "Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Names" is a LIAR before
SHE is FORCED TO

ADMIT IT!

Original Billboard Photo:
http://i25.tinypic.com/14dd1qb.jpg

The letter "E" from Original Billboard Photo:
http://i26.tinypic.com/2z6t2c6.jpg

Part of the cloud near the letter "E" from Original Billboard Photo:
http://i27.tinypic.com/23u2xhu.jpg

Part of the white car from Original Billboard Photo:
http://i31.tinypic.com/9r3fxh.jpg

Part of a bush or tree near white car from Original Billboard Photo:
http://i29.tinypic.com/xo02gm.jpg

How many pixels in the letter "E"? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
How many pixels in the Cloud? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
How many pixels in the white car? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
How many pixels in the bush? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.

OHMYGAWD!!!!

Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the CLOUD TOO!!!

OHMYGAWD!!!!

Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the CAR TOO!!!

OHMYGAWD!!!!

Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the TREE TOO!!!

OHMYGAWD!!!!OHMYGAWD!!!!OHMYGAWD!!!!

Or... Maybe... Just maybe...

"Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Names" is a LIAR?

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
[...]

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Sep 4, 2009, 5:06:47 PM9/4/09
On Sep 4, 4:35 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>
> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 4, 8:02 am, George <s...@nos.pam> wrote:
> >> "Seeing these billboards springing up around the country is quite a
> >> phenomenon," he says. "It has been less than six weeks since this idea
> >> was hatched and already the billboards are becoming a familiar sight."
> >>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102329
> >Billboards are up in two places:
> >One in rural Florida; one in Whacko, TX
> >Oh, wait -- one more for total of three -- and that one is in a tiny
> >crossroads TX town that no one goes through.
>
> Oops!  Caught LYING, again:
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Pennsylvaniahttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/highway78billboard.jpg
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Buena Park, Calif.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626buenapark.JPG
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" Interstate 5 in Washington state.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626washington.JPG
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Ball, LA.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/la623sign.jpg

> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard Santa Ana Freeway.
> Commerce, CA.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626santaana.JPG
> images, upload those separate images tohttp://www.tinypic.com/SO WE
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!!- Hide quoted text -

GODDAM I LOVE IT !!!!

I post a pile of steaming bullshit about pixel counts and what does PG
do???? CHASES HIS TAIL ALL OVER THE HOUSE COUNTING PIXELS !!!!

Ol' Kickin' is the ultimate power in the universe -- Ol' Kickin' makes
Patriot Games dance like a puppet on a string -- Ol' Kickin' makes PG
chase around the room like a neutered tomcat chasing a catnip
mouse !!!!

Let's see -- what can I post next that will drive PG to waste all day
checking it out !!!!!!

I post bullshit and go on about my business while PG locks himself
down to his computer, foaming at the mouth, shrieking "I GOT HIM!!! I
GOT HIM!!!"

Memo to PG: NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK -- KEEP ON DANCING, BOY, KEEP
ON DANCING AND I'LL KEEP ON PLAYING THE TUNE !!!!

SilentOtto

Sep 4, 2009, 5:24:12 PM9/4/09
On Sep 4, 5:06 pm, "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names"

You're a cruel man, Kickin'...

Taking advantage of the rightardedness of a rightard.

You should be ashamed...

Ashamed I say.

I'd be ashamed too, if it weren't so goddamned much fun.

Patriot Games

Sep 5, 2009, 12:03:28 PM9/5/09
On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:06:47 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 4, 4:35嚙緘m, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >Billboards are up in two places:
>> >One in rural Florida; one in Whacko, TX
>> >Oh, wait -- one more for total of three -- and that one is in a tiny
>> >crossroads TX town that no one goes through.
>> Oops! 嚙瘠aught LYING, again:

>> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Pennsylvania
>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/highway78billboard.jpg
>> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Buena Park, Calif.
>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626buenapark.JPG
>> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" Interstate 5 in Washington state.
>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626washington.JPG
>> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Ball, LA.
>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/la623sign.jpg
>> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard Santa Ana Freeway.
>> Commerce, CA.
>>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626santaana.JPG
>> ---- Update -------------------------------
>> On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:17:40 -0700 (PDT), "Lickin' Ass and Fakin'
>> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> No, it isn't. 嚙瘢t isn't because ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
>> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!
>> >On all signs, pixel count of the sign areas is same. 嚙瘢t's the same
>> >sign, Photoshopped.
>> Prove it...

Busted! YOU FAILED TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM.

YOU are a LIAR.

>> Pick the selections YOU THINK are meaningful, save them from photoshop
>> as separate
>> images, upload those separate images tohttp://www.tinypic.com/SO WE
>> CAN SEE YOUR
>> BRILLIANT GRAPHICS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!!!!
>> Hahahahahahahhahaah!!
>> FAILURE TO COMPY IS PROOF YOU LIED!!!

YOU FAILED TO COMPLY.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!
>> (This is too much fun...)
>> Let's FIRST prove that "Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Names" is a LIAR before
>> SHE is FORCED TO
>> ADMIT IT!
>> Original Billboard Photo:http://i25.tinypic.com/14dd1qb.jpg
>> The letter "E" from Original Billboard Photo:http://i26.tinypic.com/2z6t2c6.jpg
>> Part of the cloud near the letter "E" from Original Billboard Photo:http://i27.tinypic.com/23u2xhu.jpg
>> Part of the white car from Original Billboard Photo:http://i31.tinypic.com/9r3fxh.jpg
>> Part of a bush or tree near white car from Original Billboard Photo:http://i29.tinypic.com/xo02gm.jpg
>> How many pixels in the letter "E"? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
>> How many pixels in the Cloud? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
>> How many pixels in the white car? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
>> How many pixels in the bush? 108 pixels, 9 pixels by 12 pixels.
>> OHMYGAWD!!!!
>> Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the CLOUD TOO!!!
>> OHMYGAWD!!!!
>> Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the CAR TOO!!!
>> OHMYGAWD!!!!
>> Some FUCKING GENIUS Photoshopped the TREE TOO!!!
>> OHMYGAWD!!!!OHMYGAWD!!!!OHMYGAWD!!!!

>> Or... 嚙瞎aybe... 嚙皚ust maybe...

>> "Lickin' Ass and Fakin' Names" is a LIAR?
>> Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

>I post a pile of steaming bullshit about pixel counts...

As I predicted, YOU ADMITTED YOU ARE A LIAR!

>I post bullshit...

As I predicted, YOU ADMITTED YOU ARE A LIAR!

>Memo to PG: NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK

"No one gives a flying fuck" ABOUT YOU?

Correct...

Sucks to be a busted LIAR doesn't it?

All those posts you make that NO ONE replies to... How does that make
you feel?

Remember the good ol' days when "Joe S." would post a message and get
dozens and dozens of replies? THEN I BUSTED YOU! How does that make
you feel?

Remember the good ol' days when you could post with impunity using a
dozen FAKE NAMES? THEN I BUSTED YOU! How does that make you feel?

Hahahahhahahahahaha!!!

robw

Sep 5, 2009, 12:05:35 PM9/5/09
On Sep 4, 4:35 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>
> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 4, 8:02 am, George <s...@nos.pam> wrote:
> >> "Seeing these billboards springing up around the country is quite a
> >> phenomenon," he says. "It has been less than six weeks since this idea
> >> was hatched and already the billboards are becoming a familiar sight."
> >>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102329
> >Billboards are up in two places:
> >One in rural Florida; one in Whacko, TX
> >Oh, wait -- one more for total of three -- and that one is in a tiny
> >crossroads TX town that no one goes through.
>
> Oops!  Caught LYING, again:
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Pennsylvaniahttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/highway78billboard.jpg
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Buena Park, Calif.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626buenapark.JPG
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" Interstate 5 in Washington state.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626washington.JPG
>
> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Ball, LA.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/misc/la623sign.jpg

> "Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard Santa Ana Freeway.
> Commerce, CA.http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/090626santaana.JPG
> images, upload those separate images tohttp://www.tinypic.com/SO WE
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!!- Hide quoted text -

So where are the thousands of billboards that you paid for??????

The laugh?
It's on you, clown.

But that's biz as usual.

Patriot Games

Sep 5, 2009, 12:08:37 PM9/5/09
>> I post a pile of steaming bullshit...
>> I post bullshit...

>Taking advantage of the rightardedness of a rightard.
>You should be ashamed...
>Ashamed I say.

If you are supporting HER claims then I EXPECT YOUR PROOF within 24
hours.

FAILURE TO COMPLY is PROOF that YOU are a LIAR. (We'll just add it to
your list of LIES.)

Patriot Games

Sep 6, 2009, 1:15:31 PM9/6/09
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:05:35 -0700 (PDT), robw <nodd...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>So where are the thousands of billboards that you paid for?

Nobody knows what you're talking about...

First, CITE "thousands of billboards," then CITE where I paid for any
of them...

>The laugh?
>It's on you, clown.

Oh no... The laugh is ALWAYS AND FOREVER on YOU:

You exist now only as my personal toilet:

Your Post:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/924b8bcc5e65d3d2?hl=en&dmode=source

Or: http://tinyurl.com/7t8k9n

The embarrasing, humiliating total smackdown of a LIAR & COWARD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/eb50f783daacc832?hl=en&dmode=source

Or: http://tinyurl.com/98ml7t

From: Patriot Games
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 robw wrote:
>On Dec 21, 12:06 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:27:01 -0800 (PST), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>> >So, you meeting us if we come down for Spring training?
>> We tried that once before, remember? You chickened out, remember?
>No, that e-mail...

Its not an Email, its an Alt.Politics Usenet post. Did you seriously
think you could LIE and get away with it?

For the WHOLE WORLD TO VIEW:

Your original post:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/f4310b9b78e882b6?hl=en

My reply:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/7d5d87af1bcea452?hl=en

Your CHICKEN OUT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/a88916424dee9583?hl=en

Busted as a PUSSY here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/6bf75d500eb5ecf3?hl=en

=============================
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:06:03 -0700 (PDT), robw <nodd...@comcast.net>
wrote:
>On Apr 9, 4:05�pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>So where are your answers to my Philly questions?

Is it MY fault you're TOO STUPID to use Google?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/b6c8b9b832d941d1?hl=en

>(why will I not be surprised at the answer)

Because YOU already KNOW YOU are a RETARD...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Sep 6, 2009, 1:36:53 PM9/6/09
On Sep 5, 12:08 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:

> If you are supporting HER claims then I EXPECT YOUR PROOF within 24
> hours.

Right.

I'm certain he's rushing around, finding the proof so he can comply
with your deadline.

Patriot Games

Sep 7, 2009, 3:38:40 PM9/7/09

Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

"I post a pile of steaming bullshit..."

"I post bullshit..."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/df9eddc80f881e58?hl=en

SilentOtto

Sep 7, 2009, 6:22:21 PM9/7/09

Proof that you're a rightard?

Sure...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/07437c14be260041

You wrote:

"Vietnam Total: 58,193
Johnson: 62%
Nixon: 36%

You said: "more than a third of the troops killed in Vietnam happened
under Nixon's watch."

YOU LIED."

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

36% is more than 1/3.

You're a fucking MORON, Shit Eater.

All the rest of your post is a failed effort to DISTRACT FROM YOUR
STUPIDITY.

Tell me how 36% is less than 1/3...

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Heh heh...

Insane lying racist rightard closet queer sheep fucking coprophile
shit eating posing snip bitch gay porn faggots...

Batshit crazy, every single one of you.

I ORDER you to do a paste job, Shit Eater.

Show me you're my bitch again, Faggot.

Scotius

Sep 8, 2009, 1:50:09 AM9/8/09

But if he's talking about Hillary then there is no support for
her claims.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Sep 8, 2009, 3:55:08 AM9/8/09
On Sep 8, 1:50 am, Scotius <yodas...@mnsi.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:36:53 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>
> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 5, 12:08 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>
> >> If you are supporting HER claims then I EXPECT YOUR PROOF within 24
> >> hours.
>
> >Right.
>
> >I'm certain he's rushing around, finding the proof so he can comply
> >with your deadline.
>
>         But if he's talking about Hillary then there is no support for
> her claims.

He has no idea what he's talking about. Never does.

Patriot Games

Sep 8, 2009, 10:34:44 AM9/8/09
>Proof that...

YOU FAILED to provide YOUR PROOF of HER CLAIMS.

Your support of HER UNPROVEN CLAIMS makes YOU a LIAR.

You're dismissed.