Ever notice . . .

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 27, 2009, 10:07:25 AM10/27/09
. . . how our resident kook, the loon known as "Patriot Games,"
regularly posts articles about combat action in Iraq and Afghanistan
but he never served a minute in uniform and the only thing he knows
about firearms is his alleged NRA Patron Member membership?

Just another limp-wristed, loud-mouthed wannabee who can be found at
most any neighborhood bar shooting off his mouth.

Meanwhile, if you would like to become an NRA Patron Member, you can
purchase your genuine NRA Patron Member pin on eBay: eBay item number
220425957861

Ol' Kickin'
US Army 1967 - 1995
Vietnam, 1969-70
And other garden spots

Dave Heil

Oct 27, 2009, 11:32:02 AM10/27/09

What is your name again? Did your military service embarrass you in
some way or is it your posts to this newsgroup which embarrass you?

No one here can tell if you are a limp-wristed loudmouth, shooting off
your mouth.

Ken

Oct 27, 2009, 12:25:07 PM10/27/09
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:

Help me to understand: You criticize a person for posting comments
about the military on the news groups, because you contend he has had no
military experience. But we have a president who not only has not
served, but accomplished virtually nothing in the business world, making
decisions about military activity and the success of the American economy.

I hate to admit it, but if you served, then even YOU (as twisted in
your views as your posts indicate) is more qualified to make military
decisions than Obama. I think I would be more careful about badmouthing
a poster if I were you.

Patriot Games

Oct 29, 2009, 6:27:44 PM10/29/09
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:07:25 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>. . . how our resident kook, the loon known as "Patriot Games,"
>regularly posts articles about combat action in Iraq and Afghanistan
>but he never served a minute in uniform

8 years...

>and the only thing he knows
>about firearms is his alleged NRA Patron Member membership?

Hahahahahah!!!

>Meanwhile, if you would like to become an NRA Patron Member, you can
>purchase your genuine NRA Patron Member pin on eBay: eBay item number
>220425957861

That won't make you a member...

But it DOES PROVE YOU PREFER FAKE CREDENTIALS just like your FAKE
CLAIM of military service...

You still need the Patron Membership NUMBER and ID Card, which YOU
don't have...

>Ol' Kickin'
>US Army 1967 - 1995
>Vietnam, 1969-70
>And other garden spots

We KNOW YOU never served:

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:08:42 -0400, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>Names" <PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Jul 7, 1:25�pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>>> Wrong.
>>> MANUAL OF MILITARY DECORATIONS & AWARDS
>>> Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense
>>> (Force Management Policy)
>>> DoD 1348.33-M, September 1996
>>> http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134833m.pdf
>>> C3.3.2. All recommendations for Defense decorations
>>The key word here is "decorations."
>
>Wrong. The important word used to CATCH YOU LYING, AGAIN, is
>"Service" as in SERVICE AWARDS.
>
>>Military medals are of two types: AWARDS and DECORATIONS -- known to
>>anyone who has served a few minutes in uniform is "awards and decs."
>
>Wrong. SERVICE AWARDS are NOT Decorations. The Purple Heart IS NOT a
>Service Award.
>
>>The Purple Heart is an award, not a decoration.
>
>Wrong. But thanks so much for the opportunity to PROVE CONCLUSIVELY
>that YOU ARE A LIAR and that YOU HAVE NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE.
>
>>Once again, ol' PG has his ass handed to him.
>
>Let's recap.
>
>I provided CITED REFERENCES.
>
>YOU are a PROVEN LIAR.
>
>I provided ORIGINAL MILITARY DOCUMENTATION.
>
>YOU, a PROVEN LIAR, provided WORTHLESS PERSONAL OPINION.
>
>And now I will demonstrate using CITED ORIGINAL MILITARY DOCUMENTATION
>that YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD:
>
>MANUAL OF MILITARY DECORATIONS & AWARDS
>Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense
>(Force Management Policy)
>DoD 1348.33-M, September 1996
>http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134833m.pdf
>C1.1. PURPOSE
>This Manual explains DoD policies and procedures on awarding Defense
>decorations and SERVICE awards...
>[...]
>AP1. APPENDIX 1
>U.S. MILITARY DECORATIONS
>AP1.1.1. This Appendix contains a brief description of the various
>decorations that have been authorized for the Armed Forces of the
>United States:
>AP1.1.2. Those decorations include the following:
>[...]
>AP1.1.2.21. PURPLE HEART
>[...]
>
>We NOW KNOW for a PROVEN FACT that YOU LIED about having ANY MILITARY
>EXPERIENCE.
>
>I hope you will enjoy having me post this again, and again, and again,
>and again as much as I will enjoy posting it again, and again, and
>again, and again.
>
>YOU ARE NOW A TOTALLY DISCREDITED LIAR AND FRAUD!

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:20:33 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Why is the over-65 crowd so worked up about health insurance reform?
>After all, they (we, actually, I'm on Medicare)

Thanks for admitting YOU NEVER RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY!

Hahahahahahahahha!!

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 29, 2009, 7:35:46 PM10/29/09
On Oct 29, 6:27 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:07:25 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>
> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >. . . how our resident kook, the loon known as "Patriot Games,"
> >regularly posts articles about combat action in Iraq and Afghanistan
> >but he never served a minute in uniform
>
> 8 years...

NO, you did not.

You don't even know what a DD214 looks like, as proven in an earlier
discussion.

> >and the only thing he knows
> >about firearms is his alleged NRA Patron Member membership?
>
> Hahahahahah!!!
>
> >Meanwhile, if you would like to become an NRA Patron Member, you can
> >purchase your genuine NRA Patron Member pin on eBay:  eBay item number
> >220425957861
>
> That won't make you a member...
>
> But it DOES PROVE YOU PREFER FAKE CREDENTIALS just like your FAKE
> CLAIM of military service...
>
> You still need the Patron Membership NUMBER and ID Card, which YOU
> don't have...

So fucking what?

I wore my NRA Patron Member pin to the gun show in Richmond a few
weeks ago and was greeted very warmly by other Patron Members. No one
asked for an ID card -- in fact, I was invited to the NRA "hospitality
room" on the basis of the pin alone.

> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Why is the over-65 crowd so worked up about health insurance reform?
> >After all, they (we, actually, I'm on Medicare)
>
> Thanks for admitting YOU NEVER RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY!
>

> Hahahahahahahahha!!-

And if you had served for one minute, you'd know: Military retirees
carry TriCare as their primary insurer UNTIL AGE 65 AT WHICH TIME WE
GO ON MEDICARE with TriCare For Life as our secondary insurer.
http://www.military.com/benefits/tricare/tricare-and-medicare

I am a military retiree over 65. Medicare is my primary, TFL is my
secondary.

You are dismissed.

Patriot Games

Nov 2, 2009, 6:51:34 PM11/2/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:35:46 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Oct 29, 6:27�pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:07:25 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>> Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >. . . how our resident kook, the loon known as "Patriot Games,"
>> >regularly posts articles about combat action in Iraq and Afghanistan
>> >but he never served a minute in uniform
>> 8 years...
>NO, you did not.

Yep, 8 years total. Started with the Navy but got traded to another
outfit...

>You don't even know what a DD214 looks like, as proven in an earlier
>discussion.

Would that be "an earlier discussion" that YOU FILED TO CITE?

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

>> >and the only thing he knows
>> >about firearms is his alleged NRA Patron Member membership?
>> Hahahahahah!!!
>> >Meanwhile, if you would like to become an NRA Patron Member, you can
>> >purchase your genuine NRA Patron Member pin on eBay: �eBay item number
>> >220425957861
>> That won't make you a member...
>> But it DOES PROVE YOU PREFER FAKE CREDENTIALS just like your FAKE
>> CLAIM of military service...
>> You still need the Patron Membership NUMBER and ID Card, which YOU
>> don't have...
>So fucking what?

So YOU PROVED YOU PREFER FAKE CREDENTIALS just like your FAKE CLAIM of
military service...

>I wore my NRA Patron Member pin to the gun show in Richmond a few

>weeks ago and was greeted very warmly by other Patron Members. No one
>asked for an ID card -- in fact, I was invited to the NRA "hospitality
>room" on the basis of the pin alone.

Everybody already KNOWS better...

Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009
"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <old_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:

"I post a pile of steaming bullshit..."

"I post bullshit..."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/df9eddc80f881e58?hl=en

AnAmericanCitizen

Nov 3, 2009, 6:31:23 PM11/3/09

Thanks for your service, PG....it was really tough on you guys in Viet Nam when you
came home. I believe the American public regrets that and have bent over backwards
not to repeat their terrible mistake....AAC

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Nov 3, 2009, 11:05:06 PM11/3/09
> >"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"I post a pile of steaming bullshit..."
>
> >"I post bullshit..."
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/df9eddc80f881e58?hl=en- Hide quoted text -

PG never served a minute in uniform. Not one.

Dave Heil

Nov 4, 2009, 11:56:25 AM11/4/09
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names wrote:
> On Nov 3, 6:31 pm, AnAmericanCitizen <NoAmne...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Thanks for your service, PG....it was really tough on you guys in Viet Nam when you
>> came home. I believe the American public regrets that and have bent over backwards
>> not to repeat their terrible mistake....AAC

>>> "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> "I post a pile of steaming bullshit..."
>>> "I post bullshit..."
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/df9eddc80f881e58?hl=en- Hide quoted text -
>
> PG never served a minute in uniform. Not one.

To be fair, we don't know that you did. All we know is that some
anonymous character makes claims.

Patriot Games

Nov 6, 2009, 2:55:49 PM11/6/09
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:31:23 -0800, AnAmericanCitizen
<NoAm...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Thanks for your service, PG....it was really tough on you guys in Viet Nam when you
>came home. I believe the American public regrets that and have bent over backwards
>not to repeat their terrible mistake....AAC

I've been seeing a lot of exactly that.

It began with tentative tributes and parades after the Gulf War. It
was like the average American wasn't entirely comfortable cheering the
victorious returning warriors.

But now I see massive tributes (I've posted many of them) and
Americans, even total strangers to our fallen heroes, show up along
the side of a road to salute.

I'm glad we found a pair.