Hydrogen Bombs, Terrorism, Politics and Google's Censorship

giveitawhirl2008

Jun 22, 2009, 10:13:52 PM6/22/09
I was going to speculate about Google Group's semi-mysterious
censorship, especially because of one post of mine, in particlular,
that I SWEAR had been censored out of my Porfile. But now I find it
there. I'm not sure if it had been censored earlier and GG just
changed is mind about how much to censor me, or if it was there all
along and I just missed it, earlier.

Anyway, GG definitely does censor. Sometimes, it censors purely
political posts of mine, which puzzles me, considering posts by white
supremacists, anti-semite jihadist types. etc., that get through. MOST
of my posts get through, but some are permanently blocked from the get-
go, totally, and others are merely left out of convenient indexing by
Profile.

Now the most recent censoring of theirs makes sense and I'm not really
complaining too much about it. I was/am "trying to buy (a) hydrogren
bomb(s)." The way I did it makes it clear that this is not a SERIOUS
attempt to LITERALLY conduct an arms transaction. Instead it is a
"joke" with a SERIOUS PURPOSE: The purpose is to maybe get one or more
people, who have not been taking terrorism and the war on terrorism
too serioiusly, to start taking it seriously. MORE seriously, even,
then possibley the O-bomb-us Adminstration and its follwers. take it.

If as a "joke." I can start contacting relevant officials in Russia,
China, and possibly elsewhere, and inquire about how much they might
be williing to sell thermonuclear warheads for, THEN, as a joke,
propose contacting relevant officials in rogue states that support
terrorism, and telling them that I can get them thermonukes for X plus
ten percent (X being the price quoted by the seller in Russia,
etc.)....THEN: someone ELSE could be doing something of the kind,
SECRETLY and FOR REAL. The purpose is to emphasize how dangerous a
world this, because some don't want to view it that way, and instead
attack America and conservatives for their vehemence on national/
international security issues.

To put it another way, if a billion-ish dollars, say, covers the cost
for a superpower to produce a hydrogen bomb, capable of destroying a
large city and killing millions in one flash, and some rogue
governments, such as Syria, can come up with this kind of
money....then, hey, let's make a deal! The bombs are there, the money
is there, the will, the hate and the craziness are there! Would the
"blame America first" crowd willingly ignore this reality? Would the
anti-water-boarding crowd stick to what they call ideals (laugh - 49
million killed by abortionists does NOT MOVE these same people with
their "ideals") and not lift a finger to temporarily discomfort a
terrorist to stop a 30 megaton thermonuclear bomb from wiping out
Chicago?

So, that's what "My Attempt To Buy A Hydrogen Bomb [and let everybody
in on the details of my progress]" is all about. It is a WARNING. Not
an attempt at a real arms deal, nor a "ha ha" joke.

GG apparently realized something of this sort when it ALLOWED the post
but CENSORED the indexing of it (and all my later posts!) from my
Profile. After I made it even more clear I was not actually attempting
a real weapons deal and complained of the censoring, they then put
most of my OTHER posts back into my Profile-index. But not the
Hydorgen Bomb Deal post! I kind of understand that. but....

So here is a link to my Hydrogen Bomb Shopping Trip:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/c0ccf8f65bf7841e

But, earlier, I SWEAR they censored the below, which is an inquiry
about concentrating solar energy to create fusion-type temperatures as
an experiment:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/520eb1efbad711d6/b7e067fdaa1c863a?lnk=raot&fwc=1

However, I discover that that is back in my Profile, now. When I
thought they had censored it, I thought, "What, I'm the only person to
think of this?" It reminded me of the following true story:

I once read that somebody preparing to publish a book or article in
the old Soviet Union, included in his piece the diameter or
circumference of the Earth. The authority involved told him to remove
this piece of information from the article. He asked why. They said:

"There is a directive to not publish the size of the Earth."

Well, that's the good 'ol USSR for you.

It felt it THAT strange to have my query above, censored. Note, though
I have discovered that it is now IN my profile-index, the Google
Groups index STILL says "1 author, 1 post." When in fact, as you can
see, there were several well informed and interesting replies.

Maybe GG has a space problem on its servers and old posts get lopped
off some because of it. OTOH, other than the Hydrogen Bomb Deal, I
have seen some pretty innocuous posts zapped totally. Especially
during the election, and if it was a conservative POV.

giveitawhirl2008

Jun 22, 2009, 10:46:20 PM6/22/09
On Jun 22, 10:13 pm, giveitawhirl2008 <giveitawhril2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/c0cc...

> But, earlier, I SWEAR they censored the below, which is an inquiry
> about concentrating solar energy to create fusion-type temperatures as
> an experiment:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/520eb...

> However, I discover that that is back in my Profile, now. When I
> thought they had censored it, I thought, "What, I'm the only person to
> think of this?" It reminded me of the following true story:
>
> I once read that somebody preparing to publish a book or article in
> the old Soviet Union, included in his piece the diameter or
> circumference of the Earth. The authority involved told him to remove
> this piece of information from the article. He asked why. They said:
>
> "There is a directive to not publish the size of the Earth."
>
> Well, that's the good 'ol USSR for you.
>
> It felt it THAT strange to have my query above, censored. Note, though
> I have discovered that it is now IN my profile-index, the Google
> Groups index STILL says "1 author, 1 post." When in fact, as you can
> see, there were several well informed and interesting replies.
>
> Maybe GG has a space problem on its servers and old posts get lopped
> off some because of it. OTOH, other than the Hydrogen Bomb Deal, I
> have seen some pretty innocuous posts zapped totally. Especially
> during the election, and if it was a conservative POV.

NOTE! Right after I posted this, a link to my Bomb Deal appeared in my
Profile! Now i REALLY beleive in MAGIC!

Message has been deleted

giveitawhirl2008

Jun 26, 2009, 5:42:47 PM6/26/09
On Jun 22, 10:46 pm, giveitawhirl2008 <giveitawhril2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Profile! Now i REALLY beleive in MAGIC!- Hide quoted text -

And now my bomb deal link has been rescinded! Google giveth and Google
taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Google!