Google grupās vairs netiek atbalstītas jaunas Usenet ziņas un abonementi. Vēsturiskais saturs joprojām ir skatāms.

YO. All Govn't Agents.

0 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

nelasīta,
2005. gada 17. jūl. 06:23:4517.07.05
uz
There are common people that work clandestinely for govn't agencies for
the security of the people around them. When/should/if it gets out of
hand along the line, I just wanna say.

You have done well to protect your family no matter the results.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(and nobody will ever hold that against you.)

kstahl

nelasīta,
2005. gada 17. jūl. 09:37:5617.07.05
uz
I still work for the government.
My asshole has been sacrificed
more times then I can count for
the glory of my country.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

nelasīta,
2005. gada 18. jūl. 05:13:1718.07.05
uz
"kstahl" <kennykorn...@lycos.com> wrote:

I wasn't talking about glory of country, glorification of people who
come up with who to go kill. I was speaking of the people.

People who come home, hoping to some god they did the right thing in
following orders given.

As I have yet to choose a god, I do not comment.

I was never asked to kill a fellow man in the military. Perhaps, if I
had, I'd have chosen by now.

It's a terrible thing to think that war would involve choosing a God.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/2005.06.html
-Again, thanks for the link unknown being.-

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(This link.. I will not lose. Exporting bookmarks, now.)

whizbang

nelasīta,
2005. gada 18. jūl. 03:46:1118.07.05
uz
You're fuckin' nuts, asshole.

whit

nelasīta,
2005. gada 18. jūl. 09:48:5118.07.05
uz
He's also fuckin' other males.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER

nelasīta,
2005. gada 19. jūl. 06:51:1919.07.05
uz
"whizbang" <Steinems...@aol.com> wrote:

>You're fuckin' nuts, asshole.

Another single liner. Is there method to madness :-)

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(You forgot to respond properly again. You'll catch on eventually.)

0 jauni ziņojumi