Congress Insider Trading - STOCK ACT, PIPA-SOPA against the Web, neocon shorters and speculators feeding off the Global misery

financialtools1

Jan 27, 2012, 4:29:15 PM1/27/12
President Obama , VP Biden and Team , thanks !

a ) on your prudent opposition to the PIPA-SOPA extreme pending
Legislation pushed by some Hollywood Studios and Rupert Murdoch, among
others.

b) on the new School Lunch menus, much healthier and smarter, to you
and the First Lady, thanks !

c ) on Housing refinancing and principal write-downs , thanks and good
luck with this 112 Congress ! First they need to clean up and change
the Credit Rating Agencies, since they get paid by the same entities
they rate, which is already a fraudulent business plan, and now make
millions of dollars and euros in fees from the same Hedge-Funds ,
Money Managers and Private Equity Partners shorting ( betting
against ) the Euro and the Dollar and the Global Economy Stability ,
etc., and while speculating in Oil , Gold and other vital commodities
like food crops : they need global markets to collapse so that they
can profit from their speculations and shorts , absurd !

And this incompetence and corruption may explain why Eric Cantor is
still blocking the " Insider Trading Legislation by Congress members
and their families " , STOCK ACT , from reaching the House floor for a
vote , and while Cantor's wife, an Investment Banker , makes deals non-
stop, and will anyone check if there is a link? If Cantor and his wife
are not breaking the Law, why he still refuses to let the Bill get a
vote on the House ? President Obama said in the State of the Union
Address : send me the Bill ( STOCK ACT ) to sign it, so what's Eric
Cantor waiting for ? more juicy banking deals ? what ?

d) on your Blueprint to create millions of new jobs, and many with
Clean Energy, with Solar, Wind and Wave Energy, with Hybrid-Electric
plug-in cars and trucks , with safe nano technology and fuel-cells ,
with a road map to fusion reactors, in essence a new way away from the
"gas fracking to pollute our drinking water " ( like Santorum ,
Murdoch's puppet ) and never ending Oil Wars ( like Romney and
Gingrich, Goldman Sachs and Adelson's puppets ) , a new way forward .

Let's remember that fresh water is going to be vital this next summer,
for crops and drinking, and that summer fires most likely will demand
an immediate response on a global level, we need a concerted plan to
provide fresh drinking water to all and to avoid fires, a USA-Global
push for desalination plants at the lowest cost ( with free solar,
wind, geothermal and wave energy sources ? ) is what the planet needs.

e) About electric and hybrid-electric plug-in cars, trucks and vans :
Why not make sure EVERY CAR , TRUCK AND VAN COMES OUT OF THE FACTORY
WITH 3 LEVEL RECHARGING AND TRANSFORMER SET : Level 1 ( 120-Volts) ,
level 2 ( 240-Volts) and Level 3 ( 400-Volt) fast recharge and for
50-60 cycles automatically , so these wonders can be used and
recharged anywhere on the planet, WE NEED TO EXPORT SMART SOLUTIONS !
this and a smart Electric-Grid upgrade and we are ready to
go ! ....and of course, knowing that some Republicans and some
Democrats will hate the idea, they are willing to see America and the
global economy collapse so that they can blame you and your
Administration ( and others ) for the failure, the traitors !

on the attacks against the Internet : This is the beginning of the
fight to save the Internet and the WWW, to keep this great engine of
jobs and growth going, of new ideas , new businesses and new
solutions.

If I could, this letter below is what I would ask the 2 main sponsors
of PIPA-SOPA and their partners:

Dear Senator Leahy and Representative Smith : Thanks for your great
interest in privacy and rights, in private property and intellectual
property ,and this is to bring to your attention the story below in
the media where we find out that Rupert Murdoch of News Corp. and
their newspapers have agree to pay millions of dollars in damages for
the hacking and theft of private phones and private property of their
victims, please read the story below , and my question is : if many
demand from Law Enforcement action on the case of illegal files in the
Internet, why no one is demanding action in the hacking of private
phones, private property theft and like in the case of a murdered
girl's phone, profiteering from her tragedy by hacking her voice
mailbox while the Police was trying to find her, and then after she
was killed ?

Dear Senator and Representative, in these cases Rupert Murdoch and his
Companies own 2 Television Stations Licenses , one in the USA and
another in the U.K., and how can they still own these TV Stations
Licenses ? How ?

The USA Constitution is very clear : All men and woman are created
equal, but do some in Congress make an exemption for Rupert Murdoch
and his companies?

Thanks for your attention to this, and even when we all know that
Rupert Murdoch controls Washington D.C. ( and at least one
Presidential candidate, Santorum ) let's hope some one still remembers
the USA Constitution and not just Murdoch's campaign donations , news
influence and cash, sometimes from profits from a murdered child.

Thanks.

Murdoch Settles Suits by Dozens of Victims of Hacking , By S. Lyall
and R. Somaiya , Jan. 19, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/world/europe/murdoch-company-settles-with-36-hacking-victims.html

.....“News Group has agreed to compensation being assessed on the
basis that senior employees and directors of N.G.N. knew about the
wrongdoing and sought to conceal it by deliberately deceiving
investigators and destroying evidence,” the statement said, referring
to News Group Newspapers.
The lawyers also said they had obtained, through nine disclosure
orders from the court, “documents relating to the nature and scale of
the conspiracy, a cover-up and the destruction of evidence/e-mail
archives by News Group.” ....

Thanks to the White House team for standing up for the Internet and
the WWW , and congratulations on G.M. and Chrysler , the first one
again the biggest car seller in the world and the second selling again
a very , very cool Jeep , good !

If you have the time, a point about the DoJ and DHS new I.G.
nominations :

Eco-Cities/Eco-Villages, 2 more neocons to hijack DoJ- DHS ,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military.politics.discussion/browse_thread/thread/7b1b4ee133765185#

And about the Federal Reserve political appointee's being clueless on
the 2008 Financial Derivatives Disaster , and how can Bernanke,
Geithner, Gensler, Shapiro, etc., still be there ? how ?

Flying Blind: Inside the Federal Reserve's Damning 2006 Transcript
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/01/flying-blind-inside-the-federal-reserves-damning-2006-transcript/251361/

Crisis? Crash? Minutes of US Fed's 2006 meetings reveal little worry
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crisis-crash-minutes-of--us-feds-2006-meetings-reveal-little-worry-6289581.html

FOMC: Transcripts and Other Historical Materials, 2006
http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/fomchistorical2006.htm

and to the W.H. Team : for the last 6-12 months, some in the media
have been writing about the financial disaster and mentioning the year
2009, when we all know that the financial collapse was in September
2008, the massive Bail-Out started in September 2008 by the Treasury,
the Federal Reserve and the Congress, by the September to November
2008 period the main companies involved, A.I.G.,Bear Stearns, Lehman
Brothers, Merrill Lynch,Citi, Goldman Sachs , etc. got already
hundreds of billions of dollars in USA Taxpayers Aid to avert a
financial collapse, and the Congress made this Bail-Out also official
before December 2008, so how can anyone mention the 2009 as the year
of the financial disaster? to re-write History, that's why ! they
hope that no one objects, and slowly they can start making it official
in more and more sites that it was in the Obama-Biden Administration
period when the disaster went out of control, just read the story
below :

Across the World, Leaders Brace for Discontent and Upheaval
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/world/europe/across-the-world-leaders-brace-for-discontent-and-upheaval.html
By JACK EWING , January 25, 2012

......Klaus Schwab, executive chairman of the World Economic
Forum ...... “Capitalism, in its current form, no longer fits the
world around us,” Mr. Schwab said in a statement last week. “We have
failed to learn the lessons from the financial crisis of
2009 ........

I don't know if the writer, a well known member of the neocon lobby
that mostly writes about the pending collapse of the Euro and the EU
and mentions Haas, George Soros, Murdoch, CFR, BI, Kissinger , Rogoff
and Netanyahu , etc., as visionary leaders, if this neocon writer made
a mistake or WEF chairman Schwab did say 2009, I hope some one can
bring clarity to this point, but let's not let the neocon lobby re-
write History, it was the 2008 Financial Disaster, let's tell the
Truth.

Thanks !

http://financialtools1.blogspot.com/