Eco-Cities/Eco-Villages, 2 more neocons to hijack DoJ- DHS

financialtools1

Jan 9, 2012, 1:12:43 PM1/9/12
President Obama and VP Biden : Thanks to you and the Labor Dpt. for
facilitating the creation of new Jobs in : Clean Green Energy like
Solar and Wind Energy technologies , in Organic Natural Farming , in
nano- and fuel-cells , in advanced batteries, in hybrid-electric plug-
in cars and trucks, in the manufacturing and writing of the Hardware
and Software for these vital Industries, etc., all together the ECO-
CITIES AND ECO-VILLAGE SOLUTIONS WHERE AMERICA MUST LEAD , thanks and
let's hope the Congress gets it !

At the same time, very concerned that some "bad neocon operators" are
also getting key jobs in D.C. :

To the DoJ and DHS about new I.G.'s jobs :

As reported and confirmed in the Senate and House Hearings last month
( December 2011) , it is Lanny Breuer ( Criminal Division at the
DoJ ) who knew about " Wide Receiver " and later " Fast & Furious
" and never told the A.G. or the Congress about it, and even after
Senator Grassley and others have asked for Breuer to resign about this
criminally incompetent act -or worst - he is still there and in
charge of that vital Division !

And it gets a lot worst ! Now they are trying ( and they will
succeed ) to install Horowitz as I.G. ( Inspector General ) at the
DoJ and Mazer as I.G. at the DHS , so is something real mean and ugly
going down ? are the neocons preparing something horrible again ?

The news came on an Editorial at the Washington Post, and then...
gone ! , could not find it anywhere in the online version of the
paper !

Where are the Watchdogs ? Editorial ,1.5.12
http://www.washingtonpost.com/

As many in D.C. know, Horowitz and Mazer are 2 neocons very close to
certain Hedge-Funds and their Law Firms as well as the Hakam unit in
D.C. (also the new home for some dissatisfied extreme Kach
fanatics ) and partners of R.Murdoch, J.Gorelick, C.Whitman, J.Corzine
and L.Breuer, and the Hedge Funds : KKR, BlackRock ( Fink ) ,
Blackstone, Apollo, TPG, Gores-Platinum, Lazard,
WassersteinPerella,Goldman Sachs , etc., so they are being posted
there to stop any Investigations over Corzine, Breuer, Cantor ( he
blocked the Stock Act from reaching the House floor for a vote in
December 2011 while his wife the Investment Banker makes deals non-
stop ) and others like Maurice Greenberg of A.I.G. and one of the
key promoters of the "Derivatives-Credit Default Swaps -MBS and
shorts " greedy nightmare that led to the 2008 Financial Disaster.

That M. Greenberg is suing the USA Government and the USA Taxpayers
about A.I.G. for 20 billion dollars , when he walked away to
Switzerland with 2.3 billion dollars in stock and cash after wrecking
the USA and the World's Economy may be also why they are trying to
install Horowitz and Mazer on the inside , right?

I would urge the smart and honest members of the DoJ and DHS to
investigate these 2 extreme neocons, study the facts and in my opinion
recommend to the Executive other options , this is a huge mistake that
will come back to bite these 2 very important Departments and the
whole Administration .

AIG's meltdown has roots in Greenberg era , Reuters, Mar. 2. 2009
http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/03/03/us-aig-greenberg-idUSTRE5222EV20090303

All these neocon operators also work with the extremists in the Riyadh-
TelAviv Lobby, and to keep us stuck in the Middle East fighting their
land and religious wars .

When Washington D.C. should be focusing in a total clean-up of all
these organized neocons, instead these liars are being promoted to
positions where they can stop the clean-up and even worst, continue
their criminal activity and then blame the Administration and the
opposite party, since their main goal is to keep Americans fighting
against Americans and keep all distracted so they can steal at will,
and when are the leaders in the 2 parties going to get it ? WHEN ?

If you have the time, here is a post about the push by another neocon
"organized " group to monopolize recharging standards and
technologies for electric and hybrid-electric plug-in cars and
trucks , another neocon attack against the Eco-Cities and Eco-Villages
that America should be building by now with others , here and around
the World :

Neocon push to monopolize electric cars recharging standards with
corruption and high treason
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy.renewable/browse_thread/thread/a0774592f7a9bb17?

And also to apologize to Pr. Carter, he was right when he installed
solar panels on the White House, we should have taken his lead and
install them everywhere in America, but I was wrong like many others,
and now , 30 years later, we are still stuck on the Oil Wars and
depending on OPEC and others for Energy survival.

You are right, Pr. Carter !

Pr. Obama and VP. Biden, thanks.

http://financialtools1.blogspot.com/