How can I achieve efficiency and speed for high traffic dating web site

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

PD

未读,
2006年3月22日 20:17:102006/3/22
收件人
I am currently making a dating website.

I want to have some information on how to structure the database and
the php files so that I can achieve speed and efficiency.

Can some one please give me suggestions and point me to references
where I can get this information.

未读,
2006年3月23日 01:34:052006/3/23
收件人

Your spec is way too open. In order to provide any assistance, we'd
have to have much more information about where you're trying to
optimize.

If you're just starting out, go hit Sourceforge or Freshmeat to look
up existing similar projects, and see how their DB schema looks.

--
<s...@guerril.la.ape> (to email, remove .ape)
Apologies for the ad below.

0 个新帖子