Google grupe više ne podržavaju nove postove ni pretplate na Usenetu. Stari sadržaj ostaje vidljiv.

How can I achieve efficiency and speed for high traffic dating web site

0 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

PD

nepročitano,
22. ožu 2006. 20:17:1022. 03. 2006.
I am currently making a dating website.

I want to have some information on how to structure the database and
the php files so that I can achieve speed and efficiency.

Can some one please give me suggestions and point me to references
where I can get this information.

nepročitano,
23. ožu 2006. 01:34:0523. 03. 2006.

Your spec is way too open. In order to provide any assistance, we'd
have to have much more information about where you're trying to
optimize.

If you're just starting out, go hit Sourceforge or Freshmeat to look
up existing similar projects, and see how their DB schema looks.

--
<s...@guerril.la.ape> (to email, remove .ape)
Apologies for the ad below.

0 novih poruka