(rev 3.0) Truth is absolute - and indeed Criminal Minds have everything IN REVERSE! (plus real life examples) - {HRI 20110223-V3.0}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Feb 28, 2011, 9:14:46 AM2/28/11
Truth is absolute - and indeed Criminal Minds have everything IN
REVERSE! (plus examples)

{HRI 20110223-V3.0}

(Version 3.0
on 28 Feb 2011)

(view summary
by skipping
indented text)

(suits
foreign language
readers)

'

Truth is absolute - and indeed Criminal Minds have everything IN
REVERSE!

So, in order to get the truth, you have to REVERSE their statements -

whether these statements come from the Criminal Mind of Putin,
from the Criminal Mind of Hu Jintao, or from Chavez or Castro,
or from Libya's dictator or from those in Iran - from ANY
dictators,

and in particular from l. ron hubbard (the Criminal Mind,
Tyrant, Dictator and Hypnotist 'par excellence' by some
referred to, not without reason, as being Satan himself).

'

No matter WHAT noble motives they claim in public, they - in reality -
ALL are AGAINST Human Rights and AGAINST Free Speech, EXCEPT for
themselves:

THAT is FOR THEM a "harmonious life" and a "harmonious society,"
yes, even "the goal of government"

- from the viewpoint of a Criminal Mind that is:

like from China's Hu Jintao, and from any other "well-
adjusted" Sociopath,

and it is so in any tyranny.

And it is about time, that you start to UNDERSTAND Criminal
Minds - or "well-adjusted" Sociopaths. *

'

'

A Criminal Mind IS a Criminal Mind - regardless of what he supports -
still (a "well-adjusted" Sociopath) IS a Sociopath.

REGARDLESS of what he is FOR or AGAINST, it is always

with a Criminal Mind's feelings, ideas and intentions for life
and for people - it is regardless of what subject or what group
he supports or fights against.

I repeat:

A Criminal Mind IS a Criminal Mind.

And they ALL are AGAINST Human Rights and AGAINST Free
Speech and AGAINST Truth and AGAINST Care for people and
AGAINST UNDERSTANDING Life...

EXCEPT "for themselves only."

'

'

'

> [...]
| asked - and addressed, milled over, bored deeply and extensively
| for hours and days on end - "till the lie-detector shows a
| 'clean and positive' image or reflection" of the victim's mind
|
| ...towards the oppression exerted on him,
|
| in order for these victims, 'the victims of the victims' (meaning,
| 'Scientologists ruining each other - in their turn setting upon
| their fellow 'Scientologists' who still wanted to exert good
| intentions) "to graduate,"
|
| they have to show their thought-police, that they are
| COMPLETELY in agreement to forever BLOCKING their good and
| responsible intentions, and - with it, of course, by necessity
| they have to agree to block - their ability to perceive others
| AND their ability to be (to feel connected to) themselves,
|
| in order then for these - being the very lowest strata of 'victims
| of the victims of Scientology' - to be allowed (to allow each other
| by enforcing l. ron hubbard's or Satan's doctrines) - allowing them
| after many months or years of forced labor and forced study and
| enforced social confinement, deprivation and utter humiliation,
| to finally leave their 'Scientology' Enslavement Camps.
|
| Called 'RPF,' it is designed by the tyrant, or Satan if
| you like - by l. ron hubbard, that is - to force THOSE,
| whose spark of goodness and integrity he did NOT manage
| to extinguish with his 'Scientology,' to force THOSE
| - now by more brutal means of social and physical
| enforcement - into total spiritual submission and
| enslavement, and that "for the rest of eternity please."
|
| Thus 'RPF' has become a notorious term - "Rehabilitation
| Project Force" - a brain-child of Satan himself,
|
| designed as a REVERSAL, TO REPRESENT the (his) most Evil
| intentions on you, as "the very best and the most caring
| intentions for you," "for your eternal and the society's
| well-being,"
|
| based on the EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE LIE, from 'Satan,'
| that "Scientology" or even any communication therapy or
| regression therapy, "can cure Criminal Minds," "if it is
| given long enough and consistently."
|
| Such a lie - if believed and followed "as true" - ties
| up those who do want to help others and Mankind towards
| Sanity,
|
| deceiving the very caring and very responsible, into
| giving or spending their Life Energy, and their money
| even (and often most of both, too)
|
| spent on "curing" Criminal Minds - which happens to be
| wholly impossible, and is in fact an activity that leads
| to sure death of those deceived into "helping a Criminal
| Mind to become sane", and not just physical death - due
| to the basic nature of any Criminal Mind.
|
| They try to make YOU responsible for "curing"
| Criminal Minds, including that of l. ron hubbard,
| and that is impossible, and acts in fact ONLY as
| an Energy drain on you,
|
| that makes the Criminal Mind that much more Evil
| and that much more cunning and that much more
| forcefully and more secretly inflicting Evil, on

'

'

You certainly won't understand, how INTENSELY Evil that is, when
you refuse even to acknowledge WHAT people are - meaning, the
nature of Life itself,

which medical "science" REFUSES to know - they don't EVEN
know what a body consists of - that is how dangerous these
quacks are,

and so they are cutting and drugging (it, your body)
'to their heart's and their pocket's content,'

and to your vast detriment, in both aspects too,

and if you want them to believe

- like the Nazi doctors* wanted it too, also these want
"scientifically" to make OTHERS believe -

that "OTHER people are physical objects" who must be made to
think and assume, that their Life Energy "does not exist,"

so that THUS Life Energy of you (or of your children)
can be manipulated much more easily, and sucked away and
smashed away,

BY THE CRIMINAL MINDS, who live FOR taking away the Life
Energy of others - by whatever deception or force that
will get them in a position to do so. **

'

'

So you get a REVERSAL of 'What is Good' and 'What is Evil:'

Cleverly stealing (also and in particular, stealing Life Energy
from others)

"is something to be proud of," "is an accomplishment," and "does
greatly enhance your survival and your abilities and your joy of
life," "gives you power"

(forcing and/or deceiving another into giving up or losing
his Life Energy - the very Life Energy that you NEED in
order to be happy and to be yourself, and for your body
to stay healthy, too) - see 'Independent, Objective
Definition of Evil' (ODE). **

'

So these "well-adjusted" Sociopaths or Criminal Minds do
have a great stake (enormous interest),

in people being "educated" FALSELY "about the nature of Life and
their own nature," (as in current "science," in school etc.) and

FALSELY "educated" also, about "the goal of Life" (as in
"religions" of the past millennia - see also below, with the
definition of 'The goal of Living on Earth'):

'

They EITHER want you NOT to know about Life Energy AT ALL, as
in the "Western" world,

where the Criminal Minds want you to call that, 'NOT
knowing anything about Life Energy'

- about Life and about yourself and about perception
and memory and thought and feelings and about
interaction with people -

they want to call THAT "scientific," yes, even "rational,"

OR they want you to know about it FALSELY, AS FALSELY as 'they
can get away with' - as falsely as POSSIBLE -

there, where the subject of Life Energy IS common knowledge in
the society,

as in the "Eastern" world, where it remained known - even
though only rudimentary - through its healing arts, and
where it was cultivated in its martial arts,

but also THERE, Criminal Minds have REVERSED the under-
standing of the nature of Evil, **

and they even managed - as was done in most "Western"
"religions" too - to REVERSE understanding of the goal
and nature of Life on Earth. **

'

The goal of Living on Earth, is 'To Enjoy Life Together' - that is,
for Non-Criminal Minds - and that it THE ONLY goal of Life, anywhere,
and ANY other "goal of Life" is imposed by Criminal Minds.

{definition}

'

'

'

'

But Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE.

The "goal of Life" is made its REVERSE, by Criminal Minds (by
"well-adjusted" Sociopaths), to become:

"To suffer in order to be salvaged," or "to be punished for
your past (for unknown past life) sins," **

"To have Evil inflicted on you and others, so that you may
learn from it," **

"To be knocked unconscious, so that you 'have a fresh
start' without awareness and memories about people or
about yourself, 'bothering' you." **

Etc., and worse, in the category of "to NOT enjoy Life."

Criminal Minds impose these ideas and make these seem "good" and
"valuable" and "vital for your soul." **

'

'

REGARDLESS of what a Criminal Mind is FOR, or AGAINST, it is always

with a Criminal Mind's feelings, ideas and intentions for life
and for people - it is regardless of what subject or what group
he supports or fights against.

It is the same the world all over, equally in psychiatry,* as it is in
"government" dictatorships - like in China''s "re-education" prisons
- it is,

wherever CRIMINAL MINDS are in charge or where these have provided
such a doctrine and got these to be followed,

the doctrine that then is executed by Destructive Cowards or
"well-adjusted" Cowards

- by the "dogs" for the Criminal Minds (for "well-adjusted"
Sociopaths) - who have their "dogs" then execute such doctrines
on you,

like a Moscow Court "judge" as a "dog" to "well-adjusted"
Sociopath Vladimir "Volodje" Putin, executing it on one of
the most loving and caring Russians alive, Khodorkovsky.
**

The Russians did not manage to kill Lenin, nor
Stalin, nor Beria - Extreme Criminal Minds CHOSEN
by "the people" to be in charge of them - and

instead they managed to kill EACH OTHER ...by the
millions, **

simply because they did not study this or any other
Human Rights Issue.

'

'

THAT is how Criminal Minds are:

They have (feel, think) EVERYTHING IN REVERSE, and, they want OTHERS,
ALL others, to see everything in reverse

- they want to have everything seen and felt and thought
of, by others (and they force themselves too, to see
and feel everything and everyone)

AS IF all in Life, is IN REVERSE.

Not surprisingly, they REVERSE the Definition of Truth:

'

The REVERSED Definition of Truth, (the Satanic or Criminal Mind's
or Sociopath's "definition of truth") is:

"That, what you do manage to make others and yourself feel certain
of, as 'existing' and as, 'what has happened'."
{definition}

That is a good tool, to detect Criminal Minds - or
Destructive Cowards, the "dogs" of Criminal Minds or
"well-adjusted" Sociopaths with.

It is, by the way, also the Satanic "definition of truth,"
and it is also the hypnotic "definition of truth"

- which are REVERSE "definitions" of Truth.

It includes, more precisely, also what OTHER Criminal
Minds have managed to make others feel certain of, as
'existing,' or as 'what has happened':

Untruth is Untruth, and "ANY Untruth is better than NO
Untruth" - in the Life and society of the Criminal Mind:

Generally, "Truth must be loathed by everyone," "must be
made to feel or thought of as 'REPULSIVE'," and "Untruth
must be loved and highly estimated and paid most for, as
causing happiness, harmony and stability."

Also in that, Criminal Minds have everything in REVERSE,
as some slight reflection of the intelligent reader,
about the matter mentioned just above, might confirm
very emphatically.
{extended definition}

'

'

'

'

Just again REVERSE their "Truth" back, as in the following example:

| You switch the subject and the object back, in each of the
| sentences, numbered and quoted below
|
| - that were written by a Criminal Mind -
|
| and you get the truth back, also here.

This example is showing THE - any - Criminal Mind's typical demands
on decent people.

> [...]
|
| 2. Regarding YOU, do 'Int Execs' (the managers of 'Scientology')
| have a vicious intent?
|
| '
|
| "3. Regarding Int Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?"
|
| becomes, UN-REVERSED, and TRUTHFULLY:
|
| 3. Regarding YOU, have 'Int Execs' (the managers of 'Scientology')
| been spreading Black PR (malicious opinions)?
|
| '
|
| and regarding their following Enslavement Camp "graduation" (see
| above, for "graduation") questions, the same applies as well:
|
| "4. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have an evil purpose?"
| "5. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have a vicious intent?"
| "6. Regarding RTC Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?"
|
| '
|
| "7. Regarding 'LRH' (the tyrant l. ron hubbard, or Satan if
| you like), do you have an evil purpose?"
|
| Becomes, UN-REVERSED, and TRUTHFULLY:
|
| 7. Regarding YOU, does l. ron hubbard have an evil purpose?
|
| (he has NOTHING BUT Evil purposes, for you, and for
| anyone, it is merely a matter of facing these well
| enough - in which
|
| a very SENSITIVE lie-detector (Life Energy Fluctuation
| or LEF meter) will actually be of great assistance, as
| a feed-back instrument acting on your Life Energy,
| which you thus can see on the meter as very sudden,
| very tiny changes in the electrical resistance of your
| body (especially at your hand palms) **
|
| - indeed, thought IS Life Energy, too - **
|
| in order to help you find, and face, HIS evil purposes
| on you - yes they are also on you, they are on anyone).
|
| '
|
| And regarding the following "graduation" questions - for the
| 'Scientology victims of the Scientology victims' - in the
| 'Scientology' Enslavement Camp, as well
|
| - these become truthful, when REVERSED BACK from their
| original -
|
| the originals being shown here:
|
| "8. Regarding LRH (the tyrant l. ron hubbard, or Satan if
| you like), do you have a vicious intent?"
| "9. Regarding LRH, have you been spreading Black PR?"
| "10. Regarding LRH, do you have any bad thoughts?"
|
| "11. Are you secretly disaffected with Management?"
| "12. Do you have any withholds from RTC [management]?"
| "13. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology?"
| "14. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology
| dissemination?"
| "15. On your RPF ('Scientology' Re-education Enslavement Camp)
| program, has an evil purpose been missed [not found out]?"
|
| '
|
| Just REVERSE or switch back the subject and the object, in each of
| those numbered lines, written by a Criminal Mind,
|
| and you get the truth, also here.
|
| '
|
| Again: This is the same, the world all over, equally in psychiatry
| or neuroscience,* and in "government" dictatorships - like in China,
| and in Hu Jintao's personal project of maintaining Evil, that is
| North Korea, etc., and in THEIR "re-education prisons."

'

It is wherever CRIMINAL MINDS are in charge or do provide the
doctrine used,

because THAT is how Criminal Minds are:

They have EVERYTHING IN REVERSE, and they WANT to have everything
seen and felt and thought of as actually the reverse of what it is,
or the reverse of what someone is, or the reverse of who someone is.

'I never told you that,' did I...

'

'

'

I enclose another, probably better known example - of those WHO WANT
OTHERS to see, to feel - and also to "scientifically understand" -
everything IN REVERSE,

shown in a more general context, about the Drug industries and their
share holders and their medical "science" (with all their "incurable"
diseases, "the cause of which 'can not be understood'," that is) in
"Neuroscience" or "Neurobiology."

The hidden - and the only - PURPOSE of 'Neuroscience' is:

TO PREVENT or else TO BEND AND THEN TO DESTROY - in the society
at large - any understanding of Life, and including, TO DESTROY
OR PREVENT any understanding of the actual and most important
nature of living bodies or organisms.

{definition}
'

'
The example (in excerpts from its corresponding HRI):

'Neuroscience,' a "science" BY "well-adjusted" Sociopaths, FOR
Sociopaths ...to appease their VICTIMS (you, that is)

> [...]
|
| who DO naturally follow the 'Trinity of Science,'
| and whom you like to call or feel as indeed being
| 'emotionally Intelligent,' ACTUALLY caring people.
| **
| '
| (...)*
|
| '
|
| The basic piece of knowledge about also "well-adjusted" and academic
| Sociopaths:
|
| '
|
| A. THEY DO NOT WANT EVIDENCE - they DO want to hide or to deny or to
| have evidence misinterpreted - in THAT, they will gladly accept
| any help.
|
| So, submitting actual evidence to them, IS A PATHETIC ACTION
|
| - much like petitioning China's Hu Jintao (a Sociopath) to act
| decently to people -
|
| IT DOES NOT WORK.
|
| B. THEY WILL NOT STOP THEIR EVIL ("Neuroscience") EVEN WHEN FULLY
| EXPOSED as being the Malicious Quacks that they are.
|
| So, you will have to stop them yourselves, pull (stop) all money
| they receive from the community, from government or educational
| institutions, and
|
| you will have to attack their being funded by other Sociopaths,
| that are employed in Drug Companies, and in Medical Institutes or
| Associations, and by any other Sociopaths,
|
| you will have to push them out of any Medical Research or other
| Medical activity, and out of any University, of course.
|
| (...)*
|
| It was NOT DIFFERENT in the genocidal society of Germany - only one
| life time ago, that is. *
|
| And some even write books with very telling titles
| like "You Are Your Brain" - or with similar, very
| "Neuroscientific" statements **
|
| - INTENDING effectively, BY claiming the
| opposite of what they are (by claiming to
| help in curing or ),
|
| and BY claiming to be a "science,"
| WHILE HIDING or DENYING all relevant
| and necessary data, maliciously, they are
| INTENDING -
|
| to destroy your personal life, to destroy
| your happiness, to destroy your health,
|
| AND to destroy your social interaction or others'
| social interaction, to undermine it very thorough-
| ly:
|
| exactly as (also "well-adjusted") Sociopaths
| enjoy it best,
|
| to inflict that on you. **
|
| (see 'Independent, Objective Definition of Evil'
| (ODE) **)
|
| (...)*
|
| 'Neuroscience' played a dominant role and was a crucial tool, in the
| genocide that was supported, perpetrated or applauded,
|
| by the majority of Nazi Medical Doctors. *
|
| The fact, that 'Neuroscience' does rear its ugly 'bandworm-head'
| AGAIN, is then serving rather as proof, to suggest the truth, that
| ALSO Nazi doctors do re-incarnate. *
|
| (...)*
|
| You rather prefer to assume and to think, that "such magnitude of
| Evil 'can not possibly exist',"
|
| and so, you do not stop it, but instead, you provide it with

'

'

Me being wholly their opposite, in all respects, I DO explain to you,
how all these things - most vital for you - are actually working, in
Fine Particle Physics {FPP}.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'The whole world
sought audience with Solomon
to hear the wisdom
God had put in his heart.'

________
Footnote:

(*) See {HRI 20110110-V3.1} defining 'Neuroscience,' parts of which
are enclosed above.

See further:

'Hitler's Doctors' - Quote: 'Hitler's "Sweeping Reform of the
Medical System" was officially "to keep the German population
'healthy, and fit to work'," but unofficially, "to cleanse the
population".'

It was "SCIENTIFICALLY" commanding genocide, due to its
INTENTIONAL denial of who and what people are

- as does 'neuroscience' INTENTIONALLY and MALICIOUSLY and
FRAUDULENTLY DENY actual science, too.

(Discovery Channel - ZDF - Gruppe 5 Filmproduktion Cologne, 2003)

(**) See under References, below.

(1) ' 'neuroscience,' een kwaadaardige 'Nazi' "wetenschap," die
je leven en de samenleving (weer) vernietigt'
{HRI 20110110-V2.1-A-NL-V1.0}
(10 January 2011 - Addition NL V1.0 on 26 Jan 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/be.politics/msg/72bdbad6dd78ba63
'