2012 is NOT the end of world: these recent raises in earthquakes, floods, and other natural disasters do NOT mean that in 2012 the "end of world" is coming

JP3

Aug 19, 2010, 2:56:55 AM8/19/10
For as long I reach with my memory, every several years some next
"false prophets of doom" announce, that the "end of world" is just
approaching, and they even determine the date when the entire world
supposed to become completely annihilated. Then, when this date passes
and nothing happens, they announce another such date and pretend that
this time they "know what they are talking about" and they even
support their claims with some "authoritative data".

After subsequent fiasco of just such "predictions" for the year 2000,
when according to prognosis of many fatalists the world supposed to
end amongst others, because of the computer virus "Y2K", these "false
prophets" of doom determined a next date for the "end of world", which
according to their opinion supposed to be December 2012. This time the
date supposed to be reliable, because it is based on an ancient
"Calendar of American Indians", and it seems not matter that this
calendar still remembers the epoch of chipping stones and that it
failed to warn its creators that their end is coming.

Because on the web page named "seismograph.htm" I explained most vital
aspects of natural catastrophes, as my duty I also consider to
disperse in there such latest fears regarding the year 2012. Here I am
going to repeat most vital points from that web page. Thus, I also
guarantee here, that the world will NOT end in December 2012. However,
the intensification of natural catastrophes caused by immoral people,
combined with the stubbornness of people in their destruction of our
planet, may cause a significant depopulation of the Earth, which is to
take place in the not-too-distant future. This depopulating may even
lead to the not too distant fulfilment of the old Polish prophecy
described in items #H1 to #H4 of the totaliztic web page named
"prophecies.htm", that our planet become so unpopulated, that "the man
will kiss the ground when he sees on it footsteps of another person".
After all, God uses catastrophes just for correcting morality of
people. In turn imperfect people are extremely needed by God. This is
because they are tools and experimental aid which God continually uses
for increasing its own knowledge - as this is explained, amongst
others, in item #F1 of the web page named "rok_uk.htm".

I am NOT the only person, who since a long time tries to reassure
people, that the world will NOT end neither in December 2012, nor at
any other date which probably these " prophets of the end of world"
will again designate after the year 2012. Similar assurances, only
that justified by premises completely different from these indicated
by my research, every now and again appear in mass media. For example,
one of these was published in the written form in the article "World
not ending, says guru", from page 6 of Malaysian newspaper The Sun
(free copy), issue dated on Tuesday, August 17, 2010. That article
repeats the announcement of "guru from India", i.e. someone named Sri
Sri Ravi Shankar, 54, creator and owner of the "Art of Living
Foundation" - i.e. the foundation which is paid by the United Nation
money, to work in areas destroyed by war, such as Kosovo, Iraq, or
Afghanistan. Probably in this framework, the foundation implemented in
the peaceful Malaysia a series of programmes which tried to convince
Malaysians to drop their prejudices regarding race, religion,
education status and social status, etc., and teach them how to
rehabilitate themselves, motivate themselves, pray, and live in peace.
On the subject of the end of world, the guru informed the crowd of
8000 from the Sports Arena in Penang, Malaysia, that in 2012 the world
is NOT going to end, but just is to transform into a more spiritual
one, and more based on love. But the article did not explain what is
going to propel this transformation, nor how in opinion of that guru
the transformation is going to happen.

Various evidence is available, which also proves that there will be no
"end of world" in December 2012. Most illustrative examples of such
evidence include "insights into the future". Some people (e.g.
consider Nostradamus) were in past, and are even at present, being
taken to a distant future, where it is demonstrated to them that the
world will still exist then. For example, in item #J3 of the web page
named "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" is described my own trip into the
future. This my trip to the future extended much beyond the year 2012,
because I saw in it very old trees having at least 50 to 100 years,
which grew in my native village Stawczyk in areas where at present
there are no trees. So now I estimate, that most probably I was in
Stawczyk of the future around the year 2222 - for details see item #C4
from the web page named "stawczyk_uk.htm". This estimation means, that
probably I was given an insight into the future which is distant from
now by around 212 years (this note I was writing in August 2010).
Thus, the fact that some people are taken to the distant future and
see in there that the world will then still exist and even 'look quite
good", proves quite unambiguously, that the present "scare mongering"
about the year 2012 is just another example from a long list of
scaring people with the "end of world" by those ones whom the Bible
calls with the name "false prophets".

A most sure manner of estimating the closeness of humanity to the "end
of world", is to determine how much from the so-called "God's plan" is
already implemented. This is because similarly like the life of every
person is ruled by a kind of "program of fate and life", the
repetitive running of which allows e.g. to implement the so-called
"imprisoned immortality", also the life of the entire physical world
is ruled by a special program which in the Concept of Dipolar Gravity
is called the "timespace". The content of this program was partially
revealed to people in various sources, e.g. consider these verses of
the Bible which explain that people are to overcome the death only
near the end of times. Various facts from the real life, for example
the action of the so-called "curse of inventors" which is described,
amongst others, in item #F1 of the web page named "rok_uk.htm" - i.e.
the "curse" that does NOT allow too-early inventions to spoil the
precision of implementation of this "God's plan", reveal that God
gradually completes His "plan" with the iron hand. Thus, if people
wish to know when exactly the "end of world" is to come, then they
should check on which level of implementation of the "God's plan" the
humanity currently is. In turn, an excellent indicator of the level of
current advancement of this "God's plan", is the so-called "Cyclic
Table" of my invention, described on a number of totaliztic
publications - amongst others in subsections B1 and M6 from volumes 2
and 10 of the free monograph [1/4], or on the totaliztic web pages
named "propulsion.htm", "magnocraft.htm" and "pajak_jan_uk.htm".
According to the information provided by this "Cyclic Table", until
the present time God allowed people to implement only less than 30% of
inventions (and only these most primitive and simple ones) that the
humanity is to implement before the "end of world" is to come. This in
turn means, that the physical world exists only for NOT longer than
some 30% of the planned by God time of its existence.

To summarise deductions from this post, on the basis of rather
extensive body of empirical evidence, it can be conclusively proven,
that in 2012 the physical world is NOT going to end. I myself for many
years researched this kind of matters, thus I have a logical and
empirical basis to state with all my authority, that the scaring with
year 2012 is just another case of "scare mongering" by the so-called
"false prophets". But while definitely denying here the possibility of
the "end of world", I would like to simultaneously emphasize, that
lately the human immorality slides down increasingly closer to the
level which God clearly is NOT prepared to tolerate any longer.
Therefore, according to what I explained on the web page named
"seismograph.htm" and on the web page named "day26.htm", with the
increasing certainty we should expect, that in the nearest years this
intensification of natural disasters, either gradually, or rapidly, is
going to remove from the Earth the majority of immoral individuals and
immoral communities. In turn, for these immoral people, who because of
their practicing of the philosophy of parasitism will soon need to
die, in fact their little worlds are going to end already then.

* * *

This post actually summarises the essence of as many as 3 different
totaliztic web page. The post itself is an adaptation of item #B8 from
the totaliztic web page named "seismograph.htm" (updated on 19 August
2010, or later). Thus, reading the above descriptions would be even
more effective from that web page "seismograph.htm" than from this
post, as on the web page are working all (green) links to other
related web pages with additional explanations, it is printed in
colour, it is also illustrated, the content of it is updated
regularly, etc. The latest update of the web page "seismograph.htm"
can be viewed, amongst others, at addresses:
http://chi.maroc.to/seismograph.htm
http://www.anzwers.org/free/wroclaw/seismograph.htm
http://bandits.netfast.org/seismograph.htm
http://evil.php0h.com/seismograph.htm
http://fruit.sitesled.com/seismograph.htm
http://karma.phpnet.us/seismograph.htm

In turn one amongst examples of evidence which definitively denies the
possibility that the "end of world" is coming in 2012, is my visit in
the native village Stawczyk from the distant future (probably from the
year 2222). This visit is described, amongst others, in item #J3 of
totaliztic web pages:
http://energia.sl.pl/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://pigs.20megsfree.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://totalism.50megs.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://mozajski.freewebspace.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
It is also worth to know, that almost each topic from this discussion
forum, including the topic of my visit in the village Stawczyk of the
distant future, is also repeated on all mirror blogs of totalizm still
in existence (my visit in Stawczyk of the distant future is discussed
in there in the post number #169E). At the moment two blogs of
totalizm still remain operational, which can be viewed at following
internet addresses:
http://totalizm.wordpress.com
http://totalizm.blox.pl/html
My visit in the Stawczyk of the distant future was also discussed on
Google forums. Readers can review these old discussions at addresses
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/browse_thread/thread/5d2ae816002c0111#
and http://groups.google.com/group/alt.paranormal/browse_thread/thread/5d2ae816002c0111#

Finally the reply "why" I was taken to the village Stawczyk from a
distant future, is provided, amongst others, in item #F1 of totaliztic
web page with addresses (this reply states "because I deeply believe
in the possibility of travelling in time, and I act on this my
believe, thus the physical experiencing such a travel was granted to
me"):
http://energia.sl.pl/1970/rok_uk.htm
http://www.anzwers.org/free/wroclaw/1970/rok_uk.htm
http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/1970/rok_uk.htm
http://propulsion.250free.com/1970/rok_uk.htm (this last address has
a very low, almost miserable, the so-called "monthly bandwidth" and
thus it is active only at beginnings of months until the day when its
"monthly bandwidth" is exhausted).

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak

Androcles

Aug 19, 2010, 7:36:26 AM8/19/10

"JP3" <tota...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Y2K was a blunder, not a virus, it was just some old government programs
that didn't record the "19xx" in the date back when memory was precious and
saving two bytes seemed worthwhile. It was a typical "spoil the ship for a
ha'p'orth of tar" mentality that the press blew up out of all proportion,
the programs on reaching 2000 saw it as 1900 and would report "error: birth
date after death date". Files and databases with the missing "19xx" had to
be rewritten to include it.

bert

Aug 19, 2010, 8:34:29 AM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 7:36 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
> "JP3" <total...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> | possibility that the "end of world" is coming in 2012, is my visit ...
>
> read more »

Ocean waters getting hotter and hotter as I type causing 15 inch rains
in less than 24 hours. Those that read my meteorology posts in
alt.astronomy know I have had and posted my "Heavery Air Theory" over
5 years ago. Floods will wipe out our major cities. Floors will be in
this spacetime the biggest killer of life. Most of us see its damage
and killing on the news. It won'tbe long when your house floats away.
Trebert

Message has been deleted

JP3

Aug 22, 2010, 1:51:27 AM8/22/10
On Aug 19, 10:16 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> Ocean waters getting hotter and hotter as I type causing 15 inch rains
> in less than 24 hours. Those that read my meteorology posts in
> alt.astronomy know I have had and posted my "Heavery Air Theory" over
> 5 years ago. Floods will wipe out our major cities. Floors will be in
> this spacetime the biggest killer of life. Most of us see its damage
> and killing on the news. It won'tbe long when your house floats away.
> Trebert

Perhaps we should remind ourselves what is the difference between the
definition of a "flood" and an "end of world"!

Let's totalizm prevail,
Jan Pajak

Day Brown

Aug 28, 2010, 7:06:17 AM8/28/10
On 08/19/2010 01:56 AM, JP3 wrote:
> For as long I reach with my memory, every several years some next
> "false prophets of doom" announce, that the "end of world" is just
> approaching, and they even determine the date when the entire world
> supposed to become completely annihilated. Then, when this date passes
> and nothing happens, they announce another such date and pretend that
> this time they "know what they are talking about" and they even
> support their claims with some "authoritative data".
Well, the shit has hit the fan before. Castledon, "Atlantis Destroyed"
shows it really did exist, on the island of Thera, and was obliterated
by the eruption of mt. Stronghyle in 1628 BC.

The fact there is a suburb, still being dug out, is proof enuf; however,
its buried five times deeper than Pompeii, so the work has been slow.
Castledon reports tho, they've found houses with bathrooms with hot and
cold running water and flush toilets. In the same era when 12th dynasty
Egyptian pharoahs hadda shit in a pot.

Then too, Ryan and Pitman, "Noah's Flood" show there was a disastrous
flood of the Euxine basin around 5600 BC, which kinda explains that the
earliest version of the Great Flood is in Gilgamesh, but written in an
Aryan language.

Any impartial look at what's going on sees women taking over the global
capitalist system. And since the Almighty Dollar always has the last
word, these Levantine religions, with an alpha male tyrant concept of
the divine are doomed. Which makes its partisans think its the end of
the world. Well... it is the end of *their* world.

JP3

Aug 31, 2010, 3:54:06 AM8/31/10
On Aug 29, 9:25 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> I am the Florida meteorologist for altastronomy. 6 years ago I posted
> my "Heavy Air Theory" It was based on ocean waters getting warmer and
> warmer. I predicted global floods . Floods like now in India. I
> predicted Katrina hitting New Orleans 5 days ahead.  All this is not
> luck. I also predicted only 6 hurricanes hitting USA in 2010  However
> I predicted them over 3 in power. So lets see how good a weatherman am
> I   TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Have you ever consider that all such "natural" disasters like present
earthquakes, eruptions, tsunamis, floods, droughts, fires, etc., can
actually be "God's punishments". The point is that if you analyse the
prevailing philosophy that is practiced by people affected by these
"natural" disasters, then it turns out that they all practice the
extremely immoral philosophy which is called "parasitism". Most
strange in this philosophy of parasitism is, that its practitioners
originate from all spheres of life, independently whether they are
religious people, or atheists (for example, practically all religious
extremists practice this philosophy of "parasitism"). The way of
distinguishing them from those who behave morally, is that the
practitioners of "parasitism" never listen to their organ of
"conscience" and thus they do in their lives exact opposites of what
is required from moral people by practically all holy books in the
world. Their origins from all spheres of life and from all kinds of
communities and countries, explain why having a large choice of people
who could send Jesus to death, God chose examples of most high Jewish
priests to be those ones who persecuted Jesus and send him to death.

In two my web pages named "seismograph.htm" and "day26.htm" I
presented my own analyses of morality and philosophy that was
practiced by victims of several most known "natural disasters",
including the recent "Haiti earthquake". It turned out that all of
them were practicing this immoral philosophy called "parasitism",
although some of them were quite religious and spend a lot of time on
prayers. Furthermore, in practically every of these disasters a highly
meaningful event took place, which indicated quite clearly the direct
intervention of God (e.g. destruction of all buildings, but leaving
churches, mosques, and temples completely untouched). I would
recommend you to have a look at conclusions from such my research,
presented for example in item #B2 and in items #C1 to #C4 of the web
page named "seismograph.htm", available, amongst others, at addresses:
http://energia.sl.pl/seismograph.htm
http://chi.maroc.to/seismograph.htm
http://bandits.netfast.org/seismograph.htm
http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/seismograph.htm

We are used to the thought that "God's punishments" supposed to hit
only "godless people" (means "atheists"). Thus, if a disaster strikes
a community of believers which spends a lot of time on prayers, we
think that it cannot be a "God punishment" - even if these believers
behave immorally like citizens of the Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah.
Therefore, perhaps we should have a different look at the problem of
"God punishments", and analyse whether it strikes practitioners of the
immoral philosophy of parasitism, or practitioners of the currently
most moral philosophy of totalizm - described, amongst others, on web
pages http://energia.sl.pl/totalizm.htm
http://totalism.50megs.com/totalizm.htm
http://totalizm.fanspace.com/totalizm.htm
and adhered also by numerous atheists.

If we do this, then we discover with a shock, that communities which
practice the highly moral philosophy of totalizm, or in which lives at
least 10 people who meet the totaliztic definition of "righteous", are
always left untouched by natural disasters - even if they consists of
almost exclusively atheists. Sometimes, as this is described in items
#I5 and #I3 of the web page "day26.htm" available, amongst others, at
addresses
http://energia.sl.pl/day26.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/antichrist/day26.htm
such communities that practice the moral totalizm or that have their
"10 righteous" are even rewarded by natural disasters. On the other
hand, communities and countries which practice the highly immoral
philosophy of parasitism (e.g. Thailand, Pakistan, Haiti, New Orleans,
etc.) are continually hit by a disaster after disaster - even if they
are "highly religious" and they spend on prayers the majority of their
time (but which after the prayers behave immorally like these
inhabitants of the Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah).

Let totalizm prevail,
Jan Pajak

Rock Brentwood

Sep 13, 2010, 8:54:48 PM9/13/10
On Aug 19, 1:56 am, JP3 <total...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For as long I reach with my memory, every several years some next
> "false prophets of doom" announce, that the "end of world" is just
> approaching [... usual spiel deleted...]

> Thus, I also guarantee here, that the world will NOT end in December 2012.

Thank you for your personal guarantee (and for possessing the God-like
power
implied by the ability to make any such guarantee). But in the
meantime, it
doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

Planet Killers.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=401545&id=100000483800536&ref=fbx_album

Androcles

Sep 13, 2010, 9:03:24 PM9/13/10

"Rock Brentwood" <federat...@netzero.com> wrote in message

On Aug 19, 1:56 am, JP3 <total...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For as long I reach with my memory, every several years some next
> "false prophets of doom" announce, that the "end of world" is just
> approaching [... usual spiel deleted...]

> Thus, I also guarantee here, that the world will NOT end in December 2012.

Thank you for your personal guarantee (and for possessing the God-like
power
implied by the ability to make any such guarantee). But in the
meantime, it
doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

Hope you are paid up on your insurance premiums.
You can collect your remuneration on Dec 31st, 2012 if the
world has ended by then. Insure with me and I absolutely
guarantee it. -- Androcles.