GOD SAID He does NOT give his GLORY to another.

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 3:52:47 AM10/24/09

Of Yahashua` the Messiah Isa. 42:6-8 says,

Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold
thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the
people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the
prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE
TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.

Although God says in Isa. 42:8, "my glory will I not give to another",
Christ (having been God incarnate as the Saviour) has God's glory and
upon his return comes in the glory of God:

Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
according to his works".

Zadok

Oct 24, 2009, 5:11:28 AM10/24/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message ...

> Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> according to his works".

Yet you skip the very next verse, which has a startling statement!!

Matthew 16: 28 -I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Here we have Jesus teaching his disciples, and he tells them that the Son of
Man
will come in the Glory of his father, and reward every man according to his
works.

But then he tells those same disciples, that some of them will still be
alive to see it.

Either Jesus returned in 70AD, or he lied!!

But religionists just skip verse 28, eh Linda??

Smile.

Ike E 2009

Oct 24, 2009, 5:26:00 AM10/24/09

> Of Yahashua` the Messiah Isa. 42:6-8 says,
>
> Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold
> thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the
> people, for a light of the Gentiles;
> Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the
> prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
> Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE
> TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.
>
> Although God says in Isa. 42:8, "my glory will I not give to another",
> Christ (having been God incarnate as the Saviour) has God's glory and
> upon his return comes in the glory of God:

Jesus IS God.

> Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> according to his works".

The "Father" is a different distinction within the scope of "God."

Ike

Michael Christ

Oct 24, 2009, 5:57:56 AM10/24/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

The Son of Man/Son of God is the glory of His Father.

Wonderful truth.

Michael Christ

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 11:54:24 AM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 5:26 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> > Of Yahashua` the Messiah Isa. 42:6-8 says,
>
> > Isa 42:6  I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold
> > thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the
> > people, for a light of the Gentiles;
> > Isa 42:7  To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the
> > prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
> > Isa 42:8  I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE
> > TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.
>
> > Although God says in Isa. 42:8, "my glory will I not give to another",
> > Christ (having been God incarnate as the Saviour) has God's glory and
> > upon his return comes in the glory of God:
>
> Jesus IS God.

That was the point. God does not give his glory to another, but the
resurrected Messiah has the glory of the Father.

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 5:28:18 PM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 5:11 am, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "LindaLee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message ...

> > Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> > of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> > according to his works".
>
> Yet you skip the very next verse, which has a startling statement!!
>
> Matthew 16: 28 -I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
>
> Here we have Jesus teaching his disciples, and he tells them that the Son of
> Man
> will come in the Glory of his father, and reward every man according to his
> works.

Doesn't that STRONGLY imply the return is on Judgment Day?

> But then he tells those same disciples, that some of them will still be
> alive to see it.

That is not what he said at all.

> Either Jesus returned in 70AD, or he lied!!

Wrong.

> But religionists just skip verse 28, ehLinda??
>
> Smile.

No Zadok, I don't skip it. But you think you are so sure what he
means by "will not taste death", and I think you are wrong to think it
refers to a physical death. The Scriptures are all about obtaining
salvation and eternal LIFE, LIFE of the SPIRIT, so I think it means
their spirits will not be destroyed until Judgment Day, because real
death is death of the spirit, not physical death. So taking that into
account and also taking into account his statement how he will then
judge their works, it very much sounds to me like he is saying some of
them will suffer death of the spirit on the day he returns, Judgment
Day.

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 5:47:59 PM10/24/09
P.S. Zadok,

I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

Rev. 20:14 And death and hell [HADES] were cast into the lake of
fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
cast into the lake of fire

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the
beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the
fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be
his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and
murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all
liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and
brimstone: which is the SECOND DEATH.

Zadok

Oct 24, 2009, 7:40:19 PM10/24/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

On Oct 24, 5:11 am, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:

> "LindaLee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message ...
> > Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> > of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> > according to his works".
>
> Yet you skip the very next verse, which has a startling statement!!
>
> Matthew 16: 28 -I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
>
> Here we have Jesus teaching his disciples, and he tells them that the Son
of
> Man
> will come in the Glory of his father, and reward every man according to
his
> works.

>Doesn't that STRONGLY imply the return is on Judgment Day?

And your judgement day will be when you die!!

> But then he tells those same disciples, that some of them will still be
> alive to see it.

>That is not what he said at all.

That is exactly what it says.

Matthew 16: 28 - I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not

taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

> Either Jesus returned in 70AD, or he lied!!

Wrong.

> But religionists just skip verse 28, ehLinda??
>
> Smile.

>No Zadok, I don't skip it. But you think you are so sure what he
>means by "will not taste death", and I think you are wrong to think it
>refers to a physical death. The Scriptures are all about obtaining
>salvation and eternal LIFE, LIFE of the SPIRIT, so I think it means
>their spirits will not be destroyed until Judgment Day, because real
>death is death of the spirit, not physical death. So taking that into
>account and also taking into account his statement how he will then
>judge their works, it very much sounds to me like he is saying some of
>them will suffer death of the spirit on the day he returns, Judgment
>Day.

And another religionist says that it does not even apply to verse 27, but
should be included in the transformation
in Matthew 17. Of course that would pick a piece of Jesus speech and make it
six days later, but any old excuse.

And another religionist will say it was speaking of the death on the cross,
even if the Son of man did no judging then.

No Linda, in her great excuse making, is telling us, that will not taste
death, does not mean
dying, but it means that at some future judgment day, the spirit is going to
die??
Listen to this from Linda. REAL DEATH IS DEATH OF THE SPIRIT!!

Does she really think that Peter's spirit is going to die??
What is eternal life if not the spirit still living.

But you'll find excuse makers often do not make sense.

Smile.

Zadok

Oct 24, 2009, 7:44:01 PM10/24/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

>P.S. Zadok,

>I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
>wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
>Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
>is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

So forget the wicked. We want to know what happens to the spirits of the
disciples??
That is who Jesus was talking to.

Or are you equating the disciples with the wicked in Revelation.

I find that when religionists go into EXCUSE MODE, one never knows what they
are saying!!

Smile.

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 9:01:36 PM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 7:44 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> >P.S. Zadok,
> >I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
> >wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
> >Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
> >is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.
>
> So forget the wicked. We want to know what happens to the spirits of the
> disciples??
> That is who Jesus was talking to.
>
> Or are you equating the disciples with the wicked in Revelation.

Some might be. He had just called Peter "Satan", and says to the
disciples in Matt. 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my
name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved", so they
don't have a free pass just because they claim to accept "Jesus"; they
have to endure in their faith to the end, they have to obey the
commandments, and they have to give to the poor (Matthew Chapter 19).

> I find that when religionists go into EXCUSE MODE, one never knows what they
> are saying!!

Maybe if you concentrated more, and read what is posted, and insulted
less, you'd be less confused. I was amazed at how little you read and
comprehended in the other thread I responded to just now.

> Smile.

Linda Lee

Oct 24, 2009, 9:06:07 PM10/24/09
On Oct 24, 7:40 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 24, 5:11 am, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>

> > "LindaLee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message ...
> > > Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> > > of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> > > according to his works".
>
> > Yet you skip the very next verse, which has a startling statement!!
>
> > Matthew 16: 28 -I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> > taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
>
> > Here we have Jesus teaching his disciples, and he tells them that the Son
> of
> > Man
> > will come in the Glory of his father, and reward every man according to
> his
> > works.
> >Doesn't that STRONGLY imply the return is on Judgment Day?
>
> And your judgement day will be when you die!!

Not according to the Scriptures, but apparently you're ignorant of
what they say.

> > But then he tells those same disciples, that some of them will still be
> > alive to see it.
> >That is not what he said at all.
>
> That is exactly what it says.
>
> Matthew 16: 28 - I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

You are deliberately ignoring my reply to that which is below.

> But you'll find excuse makers often do not make sense.

Yeah, I'm noticing that about you today. You are not reading or not
responding to what is said. You're just messing with me. Direct your
insults elsewhere. You don't want a serious discussion.

SMILE.

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 12:42:51 AM10/25/09

"Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

Still ignoring the WAY Jesus prophesied, I see...

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 12:46:07 AM10/25/09

> I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
> wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
> Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
> is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

Don't you just love it when someone says "according to scripture," but NEVER
CITES THE ALLEGED SCRIPTURE.

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 12:50:06 AM10/25/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Some might be. He had just called Peter "Satan"

Because Peter was talking about stopping the crucifixion, which was
"Satan's" idea.

> and says to the
> disciples in Matt. 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my
> name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved", so they
> don't have a free pass just because they claim to accept "Jesus"; they
> have to endure in their faith to the end,

True.

> they have to obey the commandments...

FALSE.

Eze 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if
he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his
righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath
committed, he shall die for it.

> and they have to give to the poor (Matthew Chapter 19).

Which would be one of the works of the Gospel.

> Maybe if you concentrated more, and read what is posted, and insulted
> less, you'd be less confused.

And maybe if you were less CONFUSED, your posts might be worth something.

[snip]

Ike

Michael Christ

Oct 25, 2009, 1:41:32 AM10/25/09

Qadosh Stephanos wrote:
> Truth is your delusion,

Bwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Michael Christ

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 12:51:54 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 12:50 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "LindaLee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> [snip]
>
> > Some might be. He had just called Peter "Satan"
>
> Because Peter was talking about stopping the crucifixion, which was
> "Satan's" idea.

I know why, and the reason I mentioned it is explained if you didn't
cut it off mid-sentence.

> > and says to the
> > disciples in Matt. 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my
> > name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved", so they
> > don't have a free pass just because they claim to accept "Jesus"; they
> > have to endure in their faith to the end,
>
> True.
>
> >  they have to obey the commandments...
>
> FALSE.

Read what your teacher Paul says, it is only through belief in Christ
that we are able to obey the commands; through Christ's righteousness
we are able to be righteous.

They will obey the commandments according to your favorite teacher
Paul:

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the
flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually
minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not
subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that
the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of
Christ, he is none of his.

> Eze 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if
> he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his
> righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath
> committed, he shall die for it.

You have taken this completely out of context to try to justify
sinning Christians. It is saying a righteous persons previous behavior
will not save him IF he then sins, and it goes on to say if the
righteous person who has sinned (and thereby became wicked) turns from
his sin he shall live:

Eze 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no
pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his
way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye
die, O house of Israel?
Eze 33:12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy
people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in
the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he
shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness;
neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in
the day that he sinneth.

Eze 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely
live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all
his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that
he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Eze 33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die;
if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
Eze 33:15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had
robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he
shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned
unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely
live.

It says a person's previous righteous behavior will not excuse his
sin, and those who turn from sin and act righteous won't have their
sins remembered and shall live.

> >  and they have to give to the poor (Matthew Chapter 19).
>
> Which would be one of the works of the Gospel.

You just can't stand for a woman to utter a sentence without giving
your interpretation.

> > Maybe if you concentrated more, and read what is posted, and insulted
> > less, you'd be less confused.
>
> And maybe if you were less CONFUSED, your posts might be worth something.

Is that why you keep butting in on my posts to others offering your
own explanation?

> [snip]
>
> Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 12:57:31 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 12:46 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "LindaLee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message
> Lying Ike

Again you lie, as I DID cite the scripture in that post, and you've
cut it off in your post. How sly of you.

This was the entire post:

"P.S. Zadok,

I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

Rev. 20:14 And death and hell [HADES] were cast into the lake of

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 1:15:18 PM10/25/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
> wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
> Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
> is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.

CITE THIS ALLEGED "SCRIPTURE," Ebionite.

[snip]

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 1:11:48 PM10/25/09

The Ebionites were a Jewish-Christian cult that...

1) ...rejected all of the Bible except Matthew's "logia" (which was
subsequently perverted into the alleged "Gospel of Thomas").
2) ...rejected Jesus absolute Divinity. Some even rejected the virgin birth.
Many denied His physical resurrection.
3) ...rejected Jesus' Gospel of Grace, putting back on the law of Moses.
4) ...rejected Paul as an apostate for teaching Jesus' Gospel of Grace.
5) ...revered "James the Just" as a "legalistic" Christian leader.
6) ...adopted Gnostic mystical teachings regarding eschatology and
angelic/demonic cosmology (also prominent among the Essenes, which is where
many of their false teachings came from).

And so on, and so forth...

So, it seems I'll have to stop referring the she-beast as Linda Liar, and
start referring to her as "Linda the Ebionite."

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 2:12:55 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 1:15 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message
> Lying Ike

You're a liar when you claim I am an Ebionite; I believe nothing they
believe.

And I did cite the Scripture; I can't help it if you are too dumb to
understand what the "second death" refers to (death of the spirit) and
realize that if Hades, which contains wicked spirits, is not thrown
into the lake of fire until Judgment Day, the spirits of the wicked
still exist until then.

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 2:16:42 PM10/25/09
> Lying Ike

Why do you lie, Ike? I do not do or believe any of those things, and
it is your false claim that II Peter and Jude were Gnostic books, and
you reject those canonized works for that reason.

> 2) ...rejected Jesus absolute Divinity. Some even rejected the virgin birth.
> Many denied His physical resurrection.

I post in support of Christ's divinity all the time.

And # 3 & # 4 is not why I reject Paul since you lie when you claim
that Christ and Paul taught we didn't have to obey the Commandments.
Rather, he taught that those in the Spirit of God through Christ's
righteousness would fulfill the righteousness of the law (Rom. 8:4)
and that those believers who sinned because they did not have the
Spirit, as you do, were not Christ's (Rom. 8:9):

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the
flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually
minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not
subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that
the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of
Christ, he is none of his.

So tell me, Ike, why you have to resort to lies about what I believe
and why I should give anything you say any credence and should not
believe that you:

1. Are a Liar - since you make false claims about all of my beliefs
and false claims that I deny the deity of Christ and false claims that
Paul taught believers would not obey the law (Rom 8:4 - "righteousness
of the law might be fulfilled in us").

2. Are a hypocrite - since you condemn me for rejecting Paul, yet
never criticize Snowjob who also rejects Paul, and who UNLIKE ME,
rejects Christ as God incarnate, as the Son of God, and as the
Saviour, and falsely claims we still need a Saviour to come.

3. Are a male chauvinist, and that that is obviously your main belief
and only concern since you exempt Snowjob from condemnation even
though he rejects Paul as I do, and UNLIKE MYSELF, Snowjob rejects the
Messiah entirely and claims we must obey the Commandments of our own
strength and don't need the righteousness of the Messiah to be able to
do so.

Oh yeah, I get it, you have to resort to lies because it appears you
are just a male chauvinist without any real religious beliefs, whose
main reasons for accepting Paul is that Paul said women should not
preach and your false claim he taught you could sin all you want if
you claim acceptance of the Messiah.

To answer my question, 'Why do you lie, Ike?', finally, when all is
said and done, you lie because you are wicked, a child of the Devil,
and the truth is not in you.

I fail to see why I should have any respect for a lying hypocritical
chauvinist such as yourself.

Sam Taylor

Oct 25, 2009, 4:32:07 PM10/25/09
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:11:48 -0500, "Ike E 2009"
<xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Ebionites were a Jewish-Christian cult that...

there is no such thing as a Jewish Xtian
SO THERE CANNOT BE
something known as a "Jewish Xtian cult"

Judaism is Judaism
Xtianity is Xtianity
they worship different G-D's
Judaism worships ONE G-D
Xtianity worships THREE G-D's

Ike E 2009

Oct 25, 2009, 9:40:00 PM10/25/09

> On Oct 25, 1:15 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

>> [snip]
>
>>> I forgot to say that, according to the Scriptures, the spirits of the
>>> wicked do not die when their physical flesh dies; they are held in
>>> Hades, and Hades is thrown into the lake of fire at Judgment Day; that
>>> is the time of the "second death", the death of the spirit.
>
>> CITE THIS ALLEGED "SCRIPTURE," Ebionite.
>
>> [snip]
>
>> Lying Ike

> You're a liar when you claim I am an Ebionite; I believe nothing they
> believe.

Oh, no--you line up almost point-for-point.

> And I did cite the Scripture;

No, you didn't cite a THING have to do with ancient Essene mystical
angelology/demonology.

> I can't help it if you are too dumb to
> understand what the "second death" refers to (death of the spirit) and
> realize that if Hades, which contains wicked spirits, is not thrown
> into the lake of fire until Judgment Day, the spirits of the wicked
> still exist until then.

You moron: Hell isn't thrown into the fire BEFORE the judgment, and no one
is cast into "Hades" BEFORE the judgment...

> Rev. 20:14 And death and hell [HADES] were cast into the lake of
> fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.
> Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
> cast into the lake of fire

Yes, AFTER the judgment, oh, clueless one...

> Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the
> beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the
> fountain of the water of life freely.
> Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be
> his God, and he shall be my son.
> Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and
> murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all
> liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and
> brimstone: which is the SECOND DEATH. "

LOL

The "second death" comes AT THE END OF THE STORY, idiot.

What does this have to do with "angels," or some perverse notion of
"perdition?"

Like I said, CITE the verses that substantiate your ESSENE mysticism, 'cause
these sure as hell don't.

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 9:44:55 PM10/25/09
On Oct 25, 4:32 pm, cyg...@cncnet.com (Sam Taylor) wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:11:48 -0500, "Ike E 2009"

Ike's an idiot that makes up things.

Linda Lee

Linda Lee

Oct 25, 2009, 9:47:30 PM10/25/09

Idiot Ike, I didn't say before the judgment; I said at Judgment Day so
of course judgment has occurred.

> > Rev. 20:14  And death and hell [HADES] were cast into the lake of
> > fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.
> > Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
> > cast into the lake of fire
>
> Yes, AFTER the judgment, oh, clueless one...

Idiot Ike, I didn't say before the judgment; I said at Judgment Day so
of course judgment has occurred.

> Lying Ike

guardian Snow

Oct 26, 2009, 12:19:33 AM10/26/09
On Oct 24, 6:52 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> Isa 42:8  I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE
> TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.

Isa 42:8 I am YAHWEH: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to
another, neither my praise to graven images.

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of 'Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [translated
Yahweh] your Elohim to naught, for Yahweh does not leave the one
unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

Jer 12:16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the
ways of my people, to swear by my name, YAHWEH liveth; as they taught
my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of
my people.
Jer 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and
destroy that nation, saith YAHWEH.

Baal is translated LORD as shown here:

Isa 16:8 the lord1167 of the heathen1471
H1167
בּעל
baal

guardian Snow

Oct 26, 2009, 12:22:03 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 12:44 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> Ike's an idiot that makes up things.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother
without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever
shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but
whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 3:23:30 AM10/26/09

> On Oct 25, 1:12 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Ebionites were a Jewish-Christian cult that...
>>
>> 1) ...rejected all of the Bible except Matthew's "logia" (which was
>> subsequently perverted into the alleged "Gospel of Thomas").
>> 2) ...rejected Jesus absolute Divinity. Some even rejected the virgin
>> birth.
>> Many denied His physical resurrection.
>> 3) ...rejected Jesus' Gospel of Grace, putting back on the law of Moses.
>> 4) ...rejected Paul as an apostate for teaching Jesus' Gospel of Grace.
>> 5) ...revered "James the Just" as a "legalistic" Christian leader.
>> 6) ...adopted Gnostic mystical teachings regarding eschatology and
>> angelic/demonic cosmology (also prominent among the Essenes, which is
>> where
>> many of their false teachings came from).
>
>> And so on, and so forth...
>
>> So, it seems I'll have to stop referring the she-beast as Linda Liar, and
>> start referring to her as "Linda the Ebionite."
>
>> Lying Ike

> Why do you lie, Ike?

I don't lie.

> I do not do or believe any of those things,

Sure you do.

Maybe not all, but you mix up your poisonous concoction by encompassing as
many of these heretical positions as possible.

> and
> it is your false claim that II Peter and Jude were Gnostic books, and
> you reject those canonized works for that reason.

It's not false. And the Patriarchs had problems with THE SAME BOOKS.

It was only because of inter-Church politics that they were included. If
they had followed the Patriarchs criteria, they WOULDN'T have been included.

>> 2) ...rejected Jesus absolute Divinity. Some even rejected the virgin
>> birth.
>> Many denied His physical resurrection.

> I post in support of Christ's divinity all the time.

Big deal. That's one.

> And # 3 & # 4 is not why I reject Paul since you lie when you claim
> that Christ and Paul taught we didn't have to obey the Commandments.

They didn't.

> Rather, he taught that those in the Spirit of God through Christ's
> righteousness would fulfill the righteousness of the law (Rom. 8:4)
> and that those believers who sinned because they did not have the
> Spirit, as you do, were not Christ's (Rom. 8:9):

They taught that lawfulness would be fulfilled in the Spirit.

> Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us,
> who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
> Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the
> flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
> Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually
> minded is life and peace.
> Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not
> subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
> Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
> Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that
> the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of
> Christ, he is none of his.

As usual, you cut off the part before where Paul explains the human
condition...

Rom 7:14-25

For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin:
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I
hate, that do I.
If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is
good.
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me, for I
know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will
is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not: For
the good that I would I do not, but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that
dwelleth in me.
I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me:
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man, but I see another law
in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into
captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this
death?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh
the law of sin.

Jesus said the same thing to His Disciples, saying "if you, being evil,"
even AFTER they had been baptized.

> So tell me, Ike, why you have to resort to lies about what I believe
> and why I should give anything you say any credence and should not
> believe that you:

I haven't "resorted to any lies." I simply posted up what the heretical
Ebionites taught, which has a lot in common with YOUR heretical lies.

> 1. Are a Liar - since you make false claims about all of my beliefs
> and false claims that I deny the deity of Christ and false claims that
> Paul taught believers would not obey the law (Rom 8:4 - "righteousness
> of the law might be fulfilled in us").

First, I didn't say every point.

Second, you LIED about your second "point" here, and you've even STATED your
lie. "...righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us," is NOT "keep
the law yourselves." It's Christ working faith in the believers.

> 2. Are a hypocrite - since you condemn me for rejecting Paul, yet
> never criticize Snowjob who also rejects Paul, and who UNLIKE ME,
> rejects Christ as God incarnate, as the Son of God, and as the
> Saviour, and falsely claims we still need a Saviour to come.

One heretic at a time.

> 3. Are a male chauvinist..

Bullshit.

And take it up with God: HE established the curse on you, not me. Men have
their own curse.

> Oh yeah, I get it, you have to resort to lies because it appears you
> are just a male chauvinist without any real religious beliefs, whose
> main reasons for accepting Paul is that Paul said women should not
> preach and your false claim he taught you could sin all you want if

> you claim acceptance of the Messiah. I fail to see why I should have

> any respect for a lying hypocritical chauvinist such as yourself.

More bullshit.

In my writings I speak of the day when God will TAKE THE CURSES OFF, but
that's when HE decides to do it, NOT YOU.

Oh, and by the way, you're breaking the law again, which is the CURSE of law
keeping.

Oh, and the only reason you haven't rejected Mark's Gospel (as you've begun
to reject Luke's writings) is that you haven't figured out that Paul was
part of that one, too. I guess on that point, the Ebionites were a hair
smarter than you.

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 3:59:17 AM10/26/09

> On Oct 25, 9:40 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> according to his works".

That's works of the Gospel (grace, charity, service, etc.), NOT works of the
LAW, oh, clueless one, which is the point of the letter to Ephesus in
Revelation.

But, as usual, you're turning scripture into lies.

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 4:00:43 AM10/26/09

"Linda Lee" <lyndal...@juno.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Idiot Ike, I didn't say before the judgment; I said at Judgment Day so
> of course judgment has occurred.

But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 8:52:02 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 12:19 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 6:52 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Isa 42:8  I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE
> > TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.
>
> Isa 42:8 I am YAHWEH:

Snowjob,

OOOH. Quit posting to me like I've asked you to before. I own these
boards and you are harassing me in a thread I started and therefore
own. You are a psychotic stalker; quit stalking me... (imitation of
the demented hypocrite Snowjob).

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 8:53:26 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 12:22 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 12:44 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Ike's an idiot that makes up things.
>
> The pot calling the kettle black.

Snowjob,

Neither you nor your male chauvinist buddy Ike really care about or
believe what you preach.

Ike lies about what I believe (falsely claiming that I deny the deity
of the Messiah and that I claim we are able to obey the Ten
Commandments without the help of Christ's righteousness), but
hypocritically exempts you Snowjob whom he knows DOES deny the deity
of the Messiah and falsely claims we should be able to and must obey
the Ten Commandments of our own will.

You, like the hypocritical little satan that you are, accuse
Christians daily, calling them names and judging them that they are
judgmental of others, yet you exempt your buddy, the self-professed
Christian Ike, who is as judgmental as they come and adds to that
fault by repeatedly and deliberately giving false witness about
others, lying about what others believe and attacking them on a daily
basis, calling everyone filthy names.

The only things you two have in common is that you are both children
of the Devil, control-freak male chauvinists, liars, and hypocrites
who don't really give a damn about the Scriptures you claim to preach.

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 8:56:54 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 4:00 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

I didn't say they were moron, so quit snipping what I've said and
lying about it.

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 8:56:59 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 3:59 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 25, 9:40 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Christ said in Matt. 16:27 "For the Son of man shall come in the GLORY
> > of his FATHER with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
> > according to his works".
>

> But, as usual, you're turning scripture into lies.
>
> Lying Ike

Neither you nor your male chauvinist buddy Snowjob really care about

or believe what you preach.

You Ike lie about what I believe (falsely claiming that I deny the

deity of the Messiah and that I claim we are able to obey the Ten
Commandments without the help of Christ's righteousness), but

hypocritically exempts your buddy Snowjob whom you know DOES deny the

deity of the Messiah and falsely claims we should be able to and must
obey the Ten Commandments of our own will.

You, like the hypocritical little satan that you are, repeatedly and
deliberately give false witness about others, lying about what others

believe and attacking them on a daily basis, calling everyone filthy

names. The only one you seem to exempt from your daily attacks is your
male chauvinist buddy Snowjob who joins you in accusing Christians
daily, calling them names and hypocritically judging them that they
are judgmental of others.

guardian Snow

Oct 26, 2009, 11:13:17 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 11:53 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

Back at you... . BURN IN HELL JEZEBEL

Psa 97:10 You who love יהוה, hate evil! He guards the lives of His
kind ones, He delivers them out of the hand of the wrong.

We can call each other names until the fire consumes you. You want
peace... make it. Everybody knows you love me and thats why you
insist on posting to me... Hell has no fury like a scorned woman... is
that what they say.. kiss kiss.

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 11:26:14 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 11:13 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 11:53 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> Back at you... . BURN IN HELL JEZEBEL

Snowjob,

Neither you nor your male chauvinist buddy Ike really care about or
believe what you preach.

Ike lies about what I believe (falsely claiming that I deny the deity
of the Messiah and that I claim we are able to obey the Ten
Commandments without the help of Christ's righteousness), but
hypocritically exempts you Snowjob whom he knows DOES deny the deity
of the Messiah and falsely claims we should be able to and must obey
the Ten Commandments of our own will.

You, like the hypocritical little satan that you are, accuse
Christians daily, calling them names and judging them that they are
judgmental of others, yet you exempt your buddy, the self-professed
Christian Ike, who is as judgmental as they come and adds to that
fault by repeatedly and deliberately giving false witness about
others, lying about what others believe and attacking them on a daily
basis, calling everyone filthy names.

You aren't even sincere about what you claim to hate, let alone what
you claim to believe. The only things you two have in common is that

you are both children of the Devil, control-freak male chauvinists,
liars, and hypocrites who don't really give a damn about the
Scriptures you claim to preach.

> Psa 97:10 You who love יהוה, hate evil! He guards the lives of His
> kind ones, He delivers them out of the hand of the wrong.

LOL. You think you are a kind one; that's rich coming from someone
like you who calls others whores and murderers. You truly are
delusional.

Prov. 8:13 "The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and
arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward [fraudulent] mouth, do I
hate".

God hates a lying hypocritical arrogant tongue like yours.

> We can call each other names until the fire consumes you. You want
> peace... make it.  Everybody knows you love me and thats why you
> insist on posting to me... Hell has no fury like a scorned woman... is
> that what they say.. kiss kiss.

You truly are delusional.

guardian Snow

Oct 26, 2009, 11:26:27 AM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 11:56 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

Burn in Hell Jezebel..

Psa 58:4 Their poison is like the poison of a snake; Like a deaf cobra
that stops its ear,
Psa 58:5 So as not to hear the voice of whisperers, Or a skilled
caster of spells.
Psa 58:6 O Elohim, break their teeth in their mouth! Break out the
fangs of the young lions, O יהוה!
Psa 58:7 Let them melt, let them vanish as water; Let Him aim His
arrows that they be cut down;
Psa 58:8 Like a snail which melts away as it moves, Like a woman’s
stillbirth, Let them not see the sun!
Psa 58:9 Before your pots feel the thorns, Whether green or ablaze, He
sweeps them away.
Psa 58:10 The righteous rejoices when he has seen the vengeance, He
washes his feet in the blood of the wrong,

guardian Snow

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 11:37:09 AM10/26/09

GOD SAID He does NOT give his GLORY to another. More proof the Messiah
was God incarnate as our only Saviour since he has the glory of the
Father.

[...]

Antichrist hypocrite Snowjob,

[...]

guardian Snow

Oct 26, 2009, 12:40:24 PM10/26/09

You can read this the first time or the hundredth time this gets
spammed back at you Linda but this is it.. I’m done with you.

Rev 22:11 “He who does wrong, let him do more wrong; he who is filthy,
let him be more filthy; he who is righteous, let him be more
righteous; he who is set-apart, let him be more set-apart.

Dear very SICK, DEMENTED STALKER JEZEBEL. Please feel free to end
this boring spam war at any time and agree to actually follow the
teachings of the Messiah...

What this means is that you go your way in peace and make your post..
I go my way and make my post and we have no need to ever speak to each
other ever again...

You see, I am not the one that is in love with you.. you are the one
that is in love with me and this is why you can't let go of posting to
me , YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH GETTING A SNOWJOB that you aren't getting.

I really do not think it is too much to ask that you keep your posting
to other people and not speak of me on a daily bases in your anal
retentive, boring accusations.

This is not my first spam war as you well KNOW. I’ve been in these on
your side trying to help fend of people just a psychotic as you like
CARL. I’ve patiently asked you many times to stop your attacks on me
and even when you’re not talking to me, you’re talking about me. You
are obsessed with ME, not your deity, not obeying any so called
proclaimed “spirit” that you clearly do not possess unless your
claiming a demon.

If you need a confession, this is it: I do not like you. I have no
desire to share your dogma, speak to you or even know anything of you.

Look, I get it that your this needy person who thinks that if you call
people Chauvinist, that people might think this has anything with you
being a female but you know it doesn’t.. It’s about you showing a tiny
bit of restraint and not attacking me on a daily bases as you have
every time you post for the past YEAR.

It probably is hard for you to understand given that maybe you thought
I was a friend of yours while you went around behaving like the witch
that you are… the reality is that people have a right to post without
being attacked and that is why I sided with you when Carl spam
attacked you.

I can agree to not post in threads you start and I can agree to NEVER
mention you again and honestly if I never heard from you again, that
would greatly please me but I respect that you have the right to post,
unlike you. I respect that you have a freedom of speech, JUST LIKE I
DO.

You do not have to agree with me but I do ask that you let me be.

I realize that this is probably your idea of a cry for help.. I
cannot give it to you.. seek professional help or get somebody else
that is willing to speak with you to help you so badly need.

I realize that you are jealous of the fact that nobody listens to you
are cares about you… that Ike tells you what a witch you are… What
makes you think I disagree or agree with him? Why are you trying to
associate us? Because you are jealous which really is a sad site
because…

We don’t agree on dogma, we can’t communicate like civil people, why
not just do one simple thing and end this stupid harassment NOW
instead of ten years from now or whenever enough people complain?

Is it that hard for you to just leave me alone? Are you so possessed
by evil spirits that you can’t simply follow those teachings you swear
you follow instead of just falsely accusing every person you talk to
on a daily bases?

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 3:27:21 PM10/26/09

> On Oct 26, 4:00 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

>> [snip]
>
>>> Idiot Ike, I didn't say before the judgment; I said at Judgment Day so
>>> of course judgment has occurred.
>
>> But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.
>
>> Ike

> I didn't say they were moron, so quit snipping what I've said and
> lying about it.

Talk about snipping: What happened to all of the biblical citations pointing
to the FUTURE fall of Satan from Revelation, completing the unholy trinity
in the End of the Age?

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 5:21:10 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 12:40 pm, guardian Snow <mr_snow_pheo...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

> You can read this the first time or the hundredth time this gets
> spammed back at you Linda but this is it.. I’m done with you.
>
> Rev 22:11 “He who does wrong, let him do more wrong; he who is filthy,
> let him be more filthy; he who is righteous, let him be more
> righteous; he who is set-apart, let him be more set-apart.
>
> Dear very SICK, DEMENTED STALKER JEZEBEL.

You're slipping, antichrist Snowjob. "JEZEBEL" (and "JEZEBEL WITCH" as
you've posted elsewhere) is so much nicer than your usual "WHORE" and
"MURDERER", the usual names you call me.

The word is 'basis', NOT "bases", MORON.

It's you antichrist Snowjob who must be possessed. Once again (you did
this in another thread also, claiming you were being stalked when I
replied to several of your insulting posts - see
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic/msg/1051d0becebbb218 ),
you posted to me twice in this thread before I ever replied to you,
you demented liar. Your first post was from
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic/msg/06626ff9b96cca01 and
your second post was from http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic/msg/879c004f04407874
You feel free to post your insults to me and then when I reply you lie
and claim you're being stalked. You are just compelled to lie aren't
you, you compulsive liar.

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 5:38:27 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 3:27 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 26, 4:00 am, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

> >> [snip]

> >> But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.
>
> >> Ike
> > I didn't say they were moron, so quit snipping what I've said and
> > lying about it.
>
> Talk about snipping: What happened to all of the biblical citations pointing
> to the FUTURE fall of Satan from Revelation, completing the unholy trinity
> in the End of the Age?
>
> Ike

YOU snipped your own words from the post I replied to. This one from
you at http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic/msg/6d0b50b44e0472fd

""Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

eada32...@j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 5:55:09 PM10/26/09

"Linda Lee" <lindag...@juno.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> You, like the hypocritical little satan that you are, accuse
> Christians daily, calling them names and judging them that they are
> judgmental of others, yet you exempt your buddy, the self-professed
> Christian Ike, who is as judgmental as they come and adds to that
> fault by repeatedly and deliberately giving false witness about
> others, lying about what others believe and attacking them on a daily
> basis, calling everyone filthy names.

First, no one can NAIL DOWN "what you believe" because it is so corrupt and
distorted by cult teachings.

Second, it's YOU who attack the integrity of the Christians with your
Satanic lies, so I don't know what you're boo-hooing about: God is just
giving you back what you give Him--blasphemies and hate-filled rhetoric.

Ike

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 6:01:02 PM10/26/09

[snip]

> But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.

You're the idiot: Jesus was "calling upon the things that are not as if they
are," just like every other prophet of the Bible.

Isa 46:9-10

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else;
I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning,
and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel
shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure...

Ro 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,)
before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth
those things which be not as though they were.

That's prophecy.

And Jesus was the Prophet of the prophets...

...as demonstrated by the fact that He was calling upon a thing that was not
yet--the fall of Satan--as if it already was, 'cause when God prophecies
something, it's a done deal.

But, of course, you have no idea how prophecy works, just as you have no
idea how anything else works, either, making you a "teacher" who knows
nothing to teach.

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 6:12:55 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 6:01 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Linda Lee" <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote in message

> [snip]
>
> > But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.
>
> You're the idiot: Jesus was "calling upon the things that are not as if they
> are," just like every other prophet of the Bible.

God you're stupid, first you snip your own words and now you are
answering yourself; YOU said "But they aren't in there NOW, you
idiot." SEE BELOW AT ****YOUR**** POST:

""Linda Lee" <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote in message

eada32765...@j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

[snip]

> Idiot Ike, I didn't say before the judgment; I said at Judgment Day so
> of course judgment has occurred.

But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.

Ike "

<SNIP> NOW I AM snipping your words and didn't bother to read them
because I don't give a damn for your opinion.

[...]

Ike E 2009

Oct 26, 2009, 9:21:44 PM10/26/09

> On Oct 26, 6:01 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Linda Lee" <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote in message

>> [snip]
>
>>> But they aren't in there NOW, you idiot.
>
>> You're the idiot: Jesus was "calling upon the things that are not as if
>> they
>> are," just like every other prophet of the Bible.

> God you're stupid

No, YOU are.

THAT'S what PROPHETS DO--they CALL UPON THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS IF THEY
ARE.

Moron.

[snip]

Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 26, 2009, 10:52:07 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 9:21 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "LindaLee" <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 26, 6:01 pm, "Ike E 2009" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "LindaLee" <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote in message

> >> [snip]

> >> You're the idiot: Jesus was "calling upon the things that are not as if
> >> they
> >> are," just like every other prophet of the Bible.

> > God you're stupid
>
> No, YOU are.

You are damned sneaky, Lying Ike. I think I'll just put back what you
so slyly snipped again:

>> God you're stupid, first you snip your own words

> > and now you are answering yourself...

> Lying Ike

Linda Lee

Oct 28, 2009, 11:29:10 AM10/28/09