web page design process

Koen

Feb 25, 2006, 5:52:27 AM2/25/06
Hello,

Does someone know where to find a good tutorial on web page design, I'm
talking about the design process in a graphical program, not the
building itself.

Another one...

Anybody knows where to find a vectorized map of Belgium?
I've found some but I like to have one with the department borders in it.

Thanks,
Koen

theartist

Feb 25, 2006, 8:14:43 PM2/25/06

your best bet may be to find a good world map that's in a vector format,
and extract what you need.

I did find a few links to some decent looking belium maps, but I'm
afraid they may be out of date:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/belgium.html
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/country_sites.html#belgium
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/xpeditions/atlas/index.html?Parent=europe&Rootmap=belgiu&Mode=d

the last link has a vector pdf, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to get
any use out of it.
-theartist

Koen

Feb 26, 2006, 5:48:47 AM2/26/06

Thanks Artist, I'll checked them but they wheren't of any help. It would
be faster to start from scratch.
Maybe as you said, extracting from a good world map.

Koen

theartist

Feb 26, 2006, 7:28:43 PM2/26/06
another choice would be to scan in some artwork from an atlas, and trace
what you needed with the pen tool. Sorry I wasn't much help.

-theartist

mistres...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2006, 11:47:18 AM2/28/06

mistres...@gmail.com