Re: To be fair...Ed Wollmann is INNOCENT and Cheryl Merrill is GUILTY

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 11:33:59 AM8/24/09
to arctur...@earthlink.net
--- On Mon, 8/24/09, Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> Flash Bazbo wrote:
> > We all know Ed to be the biggest douche in the
> Multiverse (regardless
> > of South Park's opinion of John Edwards), but even
> kooks are entitled
> > to some justice. Do you think Edmo truly
> instigated this spate of
> > Cheryl Merril posts? Or is he being used as a
> unwitting front for
> > some lesser douche?
> >
> > I'm of the opinion that the original incident, as much
> as I can gather
> > of it from the posts, and the CM posts just aren't his
> style. His
> > refutations, though, are classic ed.
>
> Hello. You are absolutely right. I am shocked and sickened
> at how this
> insane whore has gone after someone. She lacks all logic
> and common
> sense. I keep trying to TELL HER, plain as you can fucking
> say it, that
> Edmond Wollmann had nothing to do with it. But she is
> fucking UNHINGED.
> The latest thing she posted on her blog is from me, and yet
> she STILL
> DOESN'T GET IT.
>
> Here's the latest thing I sent her. My guess is she's too
> far gone to
> get a clue.
> "Jesus Christ, woman. How fucking stupid ARE you? I'm
> telling you point
> blank that I am NOT Ed Wollmann, and have never held out
> myself to be
> him! We just happened to share the same email address,
> separated by a
> few years. All this shit about Ed Wollmann and all this
> time you have
> obsessively wasted and YOU are dragging him into it.
>
> If he actually sues you; he should, he's got quite the
> case.
>
> Once again: Edmond Wollmann did not email you. I did.
>
> All of your ranting and raving about him is based PURELY on
> YOUR
> erroneous and pathetic "sleuthing abilities". Oh, and your
> vicious
> lashing out at innocent bystanders, as is your filthy, evil
> habit.
>
> Do you understand what you've done here, you stupid cunt?
> You've
> pilloried an innocent man. The poor guy never contacted
> you, but here
> you are, throwing up page after page of shit, stalking his
> ex-lovers,
> and generally looking like an insane person. Well, you are
> an insane person.
>
> How many fucking times do I have to tell you? No ID
> theft took place. I
> never SAID I was Ed Wollmann. I just used the same email
> addres that I
> have owned for several years. You ASSUMED I was him, and
> then went off
> like a crazy fucking train down the tracks. Well, you
> derailed, you
> demented hitch. Great job. I hope you're proud of

If you think she's acting crazy now, wait until she discovers that I
am NOT you and that you have been stalking her for 2 years, not me.
And that I haven't had the email you stole from me for 10 years at
least.
Especially after it hits her that she has slandered and defamed me and
my companies (and companies I work for) all over the internet with
unbridled clear insanity creating a huge case for damages from all
over.
The meltdown will be something to see. I wonder if she will blog THAT?

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 11:39:18 AM8/24/09
to arctur...@earthlink.net
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d

On Aug 24, 8:33 am, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWollm...@aol.com>
wrote:

> > Subject: Re: To be fair...Ed Wollmann is INNOCENT and Cheryl Merrill is GUILTY

> > From: "Edward W. Ollmann" <ewollm...@aol.com>
> > Newsgroups: alt.astrology
> > Subject: Re: To be fair...Ed Wollmann is INNOCENT and
> > Cheryl Merrill is GUILTY
> > Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:09:54 -0400

Karma

Aug 24, 2009, 2:47:37 PM8/24/09
The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> If you think she's acting crazy now, wait until she discovers that I
> am NOT you and that you have been stalking her for 2 years, not me.
> And that I haven't had the email you stole from me for 10 years at
> least.

I think it is funny how you post a 2 year-old message on Usenet in the
form of a direct, timely one-on-one communication. You sure are a kook!

Mr. Wollmann, how exactly does one steal an email address from AOL? It
appears that you are lying about never having lost an account due to
abuse, and that one was taken away from you by AOL. Therefore, you no
longer owned it.

> Especially after it hits her that she has slandered and defamed me and
> my companies (and companies I work for) all over the internet with
> unbridled clear insanity creating a huge case for damages from all
> over.

That would be figured based on your income before her defamation, and
compared with your income afterwards. In any case, there isn't much that
would be awarded, but if you want her food dryer, her taser, and her
fish tank. they are probably all yours!

> The meltdown will be something to see.

I agree. It will be as entertaining as one of your own, for sure.

I wonder if she will blog THAT?

I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 6:59:25 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 11:47 am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:

> The Real Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>

> > If you think she's acting crazy now, wait until she discovers that I
> > am NOT you and that you have been stalking her for 2 years, not me.
> > And that I haven't had the email you stole from me for 10 years at
> > least.

> I think it is funny how you post a 2 year-old message on Usenet in the
> form of a direct, timely one-on-one communication. You sure are a kook!

Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
Merrill!
From: Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org>
Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.fraud
Subject: Re: To be fair...Ed Wollmann is a SCUMBAG and Cheryl Merrill
is INSANE
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:47:37 -0700

> Mr. Wollmann, how exactly does one steal an email address from AOL? It
> appears that you are lying about never having lost an account due to
> abuse, and that one was taken away from you by AOL. Therefore, you no
> longer owned it.

Wrong abuser boy. I had this account until 1997 and canceled it and
kept my EHWol...@aol.com--the one I got in 1994.
I already explained this you lying fraud:
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm

My original screenname address from AOL is EHWollmann, I obtained it
in 1994 and I quit using it in February 1995, and reinstated it in
October 1997 and have owned it ever since. I started using Ewollmann
AOL address 5/5/1996 and stopped using Ewollmann October 1997. FORGED
posts using that email address appeared for the first time on July 16,
1998 and have continued since then, so I COULD NOT have emailed this
Cheryl Merrill with that address in 2007. She is either a liar or is
being completely duped ...

Now anyone who has ever had an AOL account knows that you can get any
name you want as long as someone else doesn't have it. Therefore, that
is the reason about six months after *I* closed this account, the same
email address started showing up on usenet--YOU. And the archives are
there for anyone with a brain to see.

> > Especially after it hits her that she has slandered and defamed me and
> > my companies (and companies I work for) all over the internet with
> > unbridled clear insanity creating a huge case for damages from all
> > over.

> That would be figured based on your income before her defamation, and
> compared with your income afterwards. In any case, there isn't much that
> would be awarded, but if you want her food dryer, her taser, and her
> fish tank. they are probably all yours!

Oh I see and how do you know what she has? She has a nice rental home
in LA even though she claims to live in San Francisco. She also has
some land and a trust--or do you think her daddy from Lawrence Welk
didn't leave her anything? We can ask him, he's in Victorville CA,
very close to where I used to live.

> > The meltdown will be something to see.

> I agree. It will be as entertaining as one of your own, for sure.

Never had one.

> I wonder if she will blog THAT?

> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.

And where did you get your psychological training, spinic? You haven't
a clue, if you did you'd realize how ill you yourself are.
I did not stalk her, just like I did not force Susan Boyle to come to
San Diego to visit me either--or Lili DaVita. They make these mistakes
on their own, they're adults supposedly. Nor have I lied about
anything in 15 years on usenet. But you just keep thinking you're safe
from the whole thing asshole, doesn't mean a fucking thing, I have
defeated more negative losers than you before.

Let's see.
Steve Burnette
Gary Burnore
Rick Lazzarini
Susan Boyle
Rick Ellis...
These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
this bullshit.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 7:10:27 PM8/24/09

From: Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org>
Newsgroups: alt.astrology,alt.fraud
is INSANE
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:47:37 -0700

bea1-4e75-8aad-9acde2de7...@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com>

kept my EHWollm...@aol.com--the one I got in 1994.

[...]

My EHWollmann account was SUSPENDED once (when Sher...@demon.co.uk
sent complaints to AOL) which is why I got the second one, but they
thought better of it and did not cancel my account. When I did not
need it anymore I closed it. *I* closed it, just like I closed all
other accounts. The only account I ever lost was Aznet and when I
asked them why they said that I did not violate TOS (which was based
only on bandwidth), but that they just did not want anymore complaints
from you fuckheads and didn't want to deal with it any longer.

> > Especially after it hits her that she has slandered and defamed me and
> > my companies (and companies I work for) all over the internet with
> > unbridled clear insanity creating a huge case for damages from all
> > over.
> That would be figured based on your income before her defamation, and
> compared with your income afterwards. In any case, there isn't much that
> would be awarded, but if you want her food dryer, her taser, and her
> fish tank. they are probably all yours!

Oh I see and how do you know what she has? She has a nice rental home

in LA even though she claims to live in San Francisco. She also has
some land and a trust--or do you think her daddy from Lawrence Welk
didn't leave her anything? We can ask him, he's in Victorville CA,
very close to where I used to live.

> > The meltdown will be something to see.

> I agree. It will be as entertaining as one of your own, for sure.

Begging the question fallacious defect. Never had one.

> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.

And where did you get your psychological training, spinic? You

haven't
a clue, if you did you'd realize how ill you yourself are.
I did not stalk her, just like I did not force Susan Boyle to come to
San Diego to visit me either--or Lili DaVita. They make these
mistakes
on their own, they're adults supposedly. Nor have I lied about
anything in 15 years on usenet. But you just keep thinking you're
safe
from the whole thing asshole, doesn't mean a fucking thing, I have
defeated more negative losers than you before.

Let's see.
Steve Burnette
Gary Burnore
Rick Lazzarini
Susan Boyle
Rick Ellis...
These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
this bullshit.

The Sun

Aug 24, 2009, 7:29:59 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 11:47 am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>
> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.

The only thing I am obssessed with clearing my name from the bullshit
these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Aug 24, 2009, 8:06:10 PM8/24/09
On 24 Aug 2009, The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> posted some

> On Aug 24, 11:47�am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>>
>> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.
>
> The only thing I am obssessed with clearing my name from the bullshit
> these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
> And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.

Will you be making appointments for this defeating, or is it first come
first served?

Karma

Aug 24, 2009, 8:17:41 PM8/24/09
The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> On Aug 24, 11:47 am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The Real Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>

>>> If you think she's acting crazy now, wait until she discovers that I
>>> am NOT you and that you have been stalking her for 2 years, not me.
>>> And that I haven't had the email you stole from me for 10 years at
>>> least.
>
>> I think it is funny how you post a 2 year-old message on Usenet in the
>> form of a direct, timely one-on-one communication. You sure are a kook!
>
> Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
> Merrill!

Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!

>> Mr. Wollmann, how exactly does one steal an email address from AOL? It
>> appears that you are lying about never having lost an account due to
>> abuse, and that one was taken away from you by AOL. Therefore, you no
>> longer owned it.
>
> Wrong abuser boy. I had this account until 1997 and canceled it and
> kept my EHWol...@aol.com--the one I got in 1994.
> I already explained this you lying fraud:
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm
>
> My original screenname address from AOL is EHWollmann, I obtained it
> in 1994 and I quit using it in February 1995, and reinstated it in
> October 1997 and have owned it ever since. I started using Ewollmann
> AOL address 5/5/1996 and stopped using Ewollmann October 1997.

Well...WHY did you stop using it? According the the information at
www.smbtech.com/ed, it appears that you lost that account due to your
near-constant Internet abuse at the time.

> FORGED
> posts using that email address appeared for the first time on July 16,
> 1998 and have continued since then,

If you stopped using that email address, then how could they be forged?

> so I COULD NOT have emailed this
> Cheryl Merrill with that address in 2007. She is either a liar or is
> being completely duped ...

I believe it's a little bit of both.

> Now anyone who has ever had an AOL account knows that you can get any
> name you want as long as someone else doesn't have it. Therefore, that
> is the reason about six months after *I* closed this account, the same
> email address started showing up on usenet--YOU.

Well, no. Someone else, Mr. Paranoia. This is where you and Ms. Merrill
seem to be of the same mind; you can't fathom someone new coming on the
scene; your usual list of suspects comes from a very shallow pool of old
enemies. So, you, like Ms. Merrill fling accusations at people who have
nothing to do with it. Once again, very amusing, and very interesting,
psychology-wise.

But regardless whether you closed it, or had it slammed shut on you, it
was no longer yours. Once again, why would you create a "reality" for
yourself where this was so?

> And the archives are
> there for anyone with a brain to see.

Listen, I'm having a blast reading them!

>>> Especially after it hits her that she has slandered and defamed me and
>>> my companies (and companies I work for) all over the internet with
>>> unbridled clear insanity creating a huge case for damages from all
>>> over.
>
>> That would be figured based on your income before her defamation, and
>> compared with your income afterwards. In any case, there isn't much that
>> would be awarded, but if you want her food dryer, her taser, and her
>> fish tank. they are probably all yours!
>
> Oh I see and how do you know what she has?

Reading her blogs and rants and raves gives one an incredible amount of
personal info. Again, reading the archives of your postings, the same
thing applies, and one wonders in fascination: why do these kooks spill
their personal lives (and others) so blithely upon the Internets?

> She has a nice rental home
> in LA even though she claims to live in San Francisco.

Well, thanks for that tidbit! She never mentions this in her blogs.

> She also has
> some land and a trust--or do you think her daddy from Lawrence Welk
> didn't leave her anything? We can ask him, he's in Victorville CA,
> very close to where I used to live.

If he's not dead yet, then how did he "leave" her anything?Also, she
whines bitterly about never having received any money from her father.

However, it could be that either she is lying, or you are lying, or that
you have screwed up and cyberstalked the wrong person...and
nevertheless, it takes a great kook like you or Ms. Merrill do do the
cyberstalking you both do, like crazy!

>>> The meltdown will be something to see.
>
>> I agree. It will be as entertaining as one of your own, for sure.
>
> Never had one.

You've been having one this weekend, and the archives hold vast evidence
of several of your meltdowns. That's another of your (and Merrills')
fascinating traits: complete blindness to your mental and ethical lapses.

>> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>
>> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.
>
> And where did you get your psychological training, spinic?

I'll decline to proffer my diploma and alma mater. Let's say it far
outstrips your own. But of course, one doesn't need a Phd, nor attend a
low-grade party school for 8 years, for that matter, to make a simple
observation regarding the obsessiveness you both display.

> You haven't
> a clue, if you did you'd realize how ill you yourself are.
> I did not stalk her, just like I did not force Susan Boyle to come to
> San Diego to visit me either--or Lili DaVita.

Well, there; you see? No I have to go and do more research. I don't know
who these two women are, but I'm guessing that you've embroiled them in
controversy in much the same way as Ms. Merrill has tossed you out of
your bed.

> They make these mistakes
> on their own, they're adults supposedly. Nor have I lied about
> anything in 15 years on usenet.

But you just lied about having troubles, and you said you create your
own reality. Clearly, those were both lies.

> But you just keep thinking you're safe
> from the whole thing asshole, doesn't mean a fucking thing,

But I AM safe, Mr. Wollmann. I'm commenting on a very public mess. I
have no stake in it nor did I cause any of it. I'm just watching the
flames flicker.

>I have
> defeated more negative losers than you before.

If you think you have defeated anyone in an argument on the Internet,
you are deluded.

> Let's see.
> Steve Burnette
> Gary Burnore
> Rick Lazzarini
> Susan Boyle
> Rick Ellis...
> These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
> this bullshit.

Well, thanks for the homework assignment! So, as a purported "mature
counselor", do you not see the ethical transgression in raking multiple
people's names over the coals, in your paranoid, ignorant, and quite
frankly, hilarious attempt to blame someone...anyone?

Karma

Aug 24, 2009, 8:39:08 PM8/24/09
The Sun wrote:
> On Aug 24, 11:47 am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>>
>> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.
>
> The only thing I am obssessed with

...apparently is posting on Usenet. You already responded to that from a
different user name.

>clearing my name from the bullshit
>these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
>And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.

You've spent FIFTEEN YEARS creating this "reality" for yourself? That's
truly pathetic.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 10:03:01 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
> The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> >> I think it is funny how you post a 2 year-old message on Usenet in the
> >> form of a direct, timely one-on-one communication. You sure are a kook!
>
> > Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
> > Merrill!
>
> Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
> another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
> stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
> Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!

This is the same provider that posted the post using the
Ewol...@aol.com address:
Newsflash my ass:

http://www.aioe.org/

Domain ID:D26855856-LROR
Domain Name:AIOE.ORG
Created On:11-May-2000 16:59:42 UTC
Last Updated On:11-May-2009 08:00:09 UTC
Expiration Date:11-May-2010 16:59:42 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:tufdZhsS7bbg2vPK
Registrant Name:Paolo Amoroso
Registrant Organization:Paolo Amoroso
Registrant Street1:Via L. Rech 80
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Roma
Registrant State/Province:RM
Registrant Postal Code:00156
Registrant Country:IT
Registrant Phone:+39.0575560999
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+39.0575562849
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:sis...@tiscalinet.it
Admin ID:tufdZhsS7bbg2vPK
Admin Name:Paolo Amoroso
Admin Organization:Paolo Amoroso
Admin Street1:Via L. Rech 80
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Roma
Admin State/Province:RM
Admin Postal Code:00156
Admin Country:IT
Admin Phone:+39.0575560999
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+39.0575562849
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:sis...@tiscalinet.it
Tech ID:tuC6uKxbYbv5lGxM
Tech Name:Stefano Cecconi
Tech Organization:Technorail Srl
Tech Street1:Piazza Garibaldi 8
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Soci
Tech State/Province:Arezzo
Tech Postal Code:52010
Tech Country:IT
Tech Phone:+39.0575560999
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+39.0575562849
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:webm...@technet.it
Name Server:DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM
Name Server:DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM

inetnum: 94.75.244.0 - 94.75.244.255
netname: LEASEWEB
descr: LeaseWeb
descr: P.O. Box 93054
descr: 1090BB AMSTERDAM
descr: Netherlands
descr: www.leaseweb.com
remarks: Please send email to "ab...@leaseweb.com" for
complaints
remarks: regarding portscans, DoS attacks and spam.
remarks: assignment LEASEWEB 20080723
country: NL
admin-c: LSW1-RIPE
tech-c: LSW1-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: LEASEWEB-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
person: RIP Mean
address: P.O. Box 93054
address: 1090BB AMSTERDAM
address: Netherlands
phone: +31 20 3162880
fax-no: +31 20 3162890
abuse-mailbox: ab...@leaseweb.com
nic-hdl: LSW1-RIPE
mnt-by: OCOM-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
% Information related to '94.75.192.0/18AS16265'
route: 94.75.192.0/18
descr: LEASEWEB
origin: AS16265
remarks: LeaseWeb
mnt-by: OCOM-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

It is a way for you to push your bullshit and think you can get away
with it, because you are a fraud with no courage or ability to stand
on your own two feet and take the verbal beating you will get like a
man (or woman with integrity).

> >> Mr. Wollmann, how exactly does one steal an email address from AOL? It
> >> appears that you are lying about never having lost an account due to
> >> abuse, and that one was taken away from you by AOL. Therefore, you no
> >> longer owned it.

> > Wrong abuser boy. I had this account until 1997 and canceled it and

> > kept my EHWollm...@aol.com--the one I got in 1994.

> > I already explained this you lying fraud:
> >http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm

> > My original screenname address from AOL is EHWollmann, I obtained it
> > in 1994 and I quit using it in February 1995, and reinstated it in
> > October 1997 and have owned it ever since. I started using Ewollmann
> > AOL address 5/5/1996 and stopped using Ewollmann October 1997.

> Well...WHY did you stop using it? According the the information atwww.smbtech.com/ed, it appears that you lost that account due to your

> near-constant Internet abuse at the time.

Well, that's why that website is idiotic and bullshit. Anyone can put
up a website and say shit dimwit.

> > FORGED
> > posts using that email address appeared for the first time on July 16,
> > 1998 and have continued since then,

> If you stopped using that email address, then how could they be forged?

They were posted without any indication that it was not me, therefore
it is identity theft and a forgery.

> > so I COULD NOT have emailed this
> > Cheryl Merrill with that address in 2007. She is either a liar or is
> > being completely duped ...

> I believe it's a little bit of both.

And so are you.

> > Now anyone who has ever had an AOL account knows that you can get any
> > name you want as long as someone else doesn't have it. Therefore, that
> > is the reason about six months after *I* closed this account, the same
> > email address started showing up on usenet--YOU.

> Well, no. Someone else, Mr. Paranoia. This is where you and Ms. Merrill
> seem to be of the same mind; you can't fathom someone new coming on the

No, I am not paranoid, judgment head. Of course I cannot prove you
posting from Aioe.org is the same one posting to her or posted the
post 2 years ago saying you weren't me, but it makes sense since your
here talking about it dipshit. I am more logical than you will ever
be, and insightful enough to know that you get thrown into thinking
shit like that simply because I am not restrained in my responses to
you (or trying to make others think your bullshit has some validity
with fallacious inuendo instead of facts)--but I don't have to be,
because I rarely am incorrect combining logic and intuition together,
and if I am, I correct it. I am in no way like Ms Merrill, if that
were the case I would be boasting about shit like her before I even
got the info correct and writing all over blogs so that I would be
humiliated later, I would never do such a thing to myself. I have not
taken you to court on my assumptions, which at this stage is clearly
all they can be. That's why Steve Burnette and the other abusers here
had to lie, fabricate, forge, falsify and had to make shit up and try
to tell a story on his lame website, because no one will believe it
just by observing or examining the actual facts. They count on people
being lazy and incompetant in analysing the situation with me here,
and very often it works. That's how politics works. I get the info
correct, kick the fuck out of you (ideologically) and THEN brag, get
it? Bwahahahahahah!

> scene; your usual list of suspects comes from a very shallow pool of old
> enemies. So, you, like Ms. Merrill fling accusations at people who have
> nothing to do with it. Once again, very amusing, and very interesting,
> psychology-wise.

No, it has nothing to do with psychology, its because you hide
dipshit, and they are the only ones whos names I know that act
similarly to you and do the same shit Merrill does. Therefore it
follows that when you come running over here to try to defend and
defeat that you are somehow a part of it, get it asswipe?

> But regardless whether you closed it, or had it slammed shut on you, it
> was no longer yours. Once again, why would you create a "reality" for
> yourself where this was so?

Why would YOU create a reality where mine is so important? THAT is
more telling psychologically than anything you say.

> > And the archives are
> > there for anyone with a brain to see.

> Listen, I'm having a blast reading them!

Irrelevant. The ones that show you or whoever posed as me using that
address fucking with people just like you do.
Your BEHAVIOR (and/or theirs) is traceble fuckwit, even if your
identity may not be so clear.

> >> That would be figured based on your income before her defamation, and
> >> compared with your income afterwards. In any case, there isn't much that
> >> would be awarded, but if you want her food dryer, her taser, and her
> >> fish tank. they are probably all yours!

> > Oh I see and how do you know what she has?

> Reading her blogs and rants and raves gives one an incredible amount of

I've got way more than that shithead. Plus, what sort of an idiot goes
by someone he just labled "insane" for accurate information?

> personal info. Again, reading the archives of your postings, the same
> thing applies, and one wonders in fascination: why do these kooks spill
> their personal lives (and others) so blithely upon the Internets?

I don't know, why do you? You and the kook Merrill? I am not a kook,
and I have nothing to hide because I am strong, you hide and call
people names because you are a milktoast chickenshit with no
integrity.

> > She has a nice rental home
> > in LA even though she claims to live in San Francisco.

> Well, thanks for that tidbit! She never mentions this in her blogs.

Of course not, nor her apparent husband that she doesn't want anyone
to know she has(d).

> > She also has
> > some land and a trust--or do you think her daddy from Lawrence Welk
> > didn't leave her anything? We can ask him, he's in Victorville CA,
> > very close to where I used to live.

> If he's not dead yet, then how did he "leave" her anything?Also, she

GIVE her a trust fuckhead, just like Lili the Beverly Hills Chihuahua
bitch has a trust. What planet you on?

> whines bitterly about never having received any money from her father.

Well, there's a trust in the name of Merrill Family Trust. Not known
how much she gets from it, but she can't do anything without including
it I've noticed.

> However, it could be that either she is lying, or you are lying, or that

I get my information from professionals, not Ms Merrill.

> you have screwed up and cyberstalked the wrong person...and

I am not cyberstalking anyone, YOU AND HER are the cyberstalkers, lets
keep the reality accurate.

> nevertheless, it takes a great kook like you or Ms. Merrill do do the
> cyberstalking you both do, like crazy!

You like what you have created, you see, YOU are the most likely to
"slip up" with psychological gems, not me. Only liars and people who
don't know themselves have "Freudian slips" . Comprende birdbrain?

> >> I agree. It will be as entertaining as one of your own, for sure.

> > Never had one.

> You've been having one this weekend, and the archives hold vast evidence
> of several of your meltdowns. That's another of your (and Merrills')
> fascinating traits: complete blindness to your mental and ethical lapses.

Never had one, and no I did not have one this weekend, idiot. So by
your standards Cujo is a fucking meltdown basketcase?

> >> I wonder if she will blog THAT?

> >> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.

> > And where did you get your psychological training, spinic?

> I'll decline to proffer my diploma and alma mater. Let's say it far
> outstrips your own. But of course, one doesn't need a Phd, nor attend a
> low-grade party school for 8 years, for that matter, to make a simple
> observation regarding the obsessiveness you both display.

Or post anonymously and call people names like a 5 year old like you.

> > You haven't
> > a clue, if you did you'd realize how ill you yourself are.
> > I did not stalk her, just like I did not force Susan Boyle to come to
> > San Diego to visit me either--or Lili DaVita.

> Well, there; you see? No I have to go and do more research. I don't know
> who these two women are, but I'm guessing that you've embroiled them in
> controversy in much the same way as Ms. Merrill has tossed you out of
> your bed.

Your full of shit, you can't have it both ways simpleton, you can't
"know the whole situation here and read the posts and blogs" and make
determinations about whether we are kooks or this or that, and then
say you don't know what's gone on and who people are. Merrill hasn't
done a thing to me, and will pay for my expenses to have to deal with
it, then we go after you boy. I am sure there is a way to get you
identified.

> > They make these mistakes
> > on their own, they're adults supposedly. Nor have I lied about
> > anything in 15 years on usenet.

> But you just lied about having troubles, and you said you create your
> own reality. Clearly, those were both lies.

No, those are things beyond your comprehension, so you are incapable
of understanding how they work. "Troubles" is a subjective value
judgment and is made by the experiencer, not your bias. And creating
ones reality happens on many levels. This is too deep for fake PHds
like you.

> > But you just keep thinking you're safe
> > from the whole thing asshole, doesn't mean a fucking thing,

> But I AM safe, Mr. Wollmann. I'm commenting on a very public mess. I
> have no stake in it nor did I cause any of it. I'm just watching the
> flames flicker.

Now you are a liar.

> >I have
> > defeated more negative losers than you before.

> If you think you have defeated anyone in an argument on the Internet,
> you are deluded.

I thought you said you were just learning these things about us? Keep
those slips coming.

> > Let's see.
> > Steve Burnette
> > Gary Burnore
> > Rick Lazzarini
> > Susan Boyle
> > Rick Ellis...
> > These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
> > this bullshit.

> Well, thanks for the homework assignment! So, as a purported "mature
> counselor", do you not see the ethical transgression in raking multiple
> people's names over the coals, in your paranoid, ignorant, and quite
> frankly, hilarious attempt to blame someone...anyone?

Nope, they are not people who deserve any respect, just like you
asshole. They, like you, continue to try to spin, denigrate, defame,
lie about and confuse my true status as a person of integrity who
never gives up and never gives in to bullshitters like you. They could
not out-argue me (like you cannot) with logic and reason, and so they
remain liars and frauds who can make no claim to the high ground, just
like you won't.
Nor am I acting as counselor at this timing, otherwise you would be
paying $100 an hour.
I am acting as a crap detector, and the buzzers going off like crazy
with every word you spew.

The True Edmond Wollmann

The True Edmond Wollmann

Karma

Aug 24, 2009, 10:33:31 PM8/24/09
The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:

>>> Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
>>> Merrill!
>> Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
>> another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
>> stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
>> Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!
>
> This is the same provider that posted the post using the
> Ewol...@aol.com address:
> Newsflash my ass:
>
> http://www.aioe.org/

It's not a remailer, Mr.Wollmann. It's a free post-to-usenet service.

> No, I am not paranoid, judgment head. Of course I cannot prove you
> posting from Aioe.org is the same one posting to her or posted the
> post 2 years ago saying you weren't me, but it makes sense since your
> here talking about it dipshit. I am more logical than you will ever
> be, and insightful enough to know that you get thrown into thinking
> shit like that simply because I am not restrained in my responses to
> you (or trying to make others think your bullshit has some validity
> with fallacious inuendo instead of facts)--but I don't have to be,
> because I rarely am incorrect combining logic and intuition together,
> and if I am, I correct it. I am in no way like Ms Merrill, if that
> were the case I would be boasting about shit like her before I even
> got the info correct and writing all over blogs so that I would be
> humiliated later, I would never do such a thing to myself. I have not
> taken you to court on my assumptions, which at this stage is clearly
> all they can be. That's why Steve Burnette and the other abusers here
> had to lie, fabricate, forge, falsify and had to make shit up and try
> to tell a story on his lame website, because no one will believe it
> just by observing or examining the actual facts. They count on people
> being lazy and incompetant in analysing the situation with me here,
> and very often it works. That's how politics works. I get the info
> correct, kick the fuck out of you (ideologically) and THEN brag, get
> it? Bwahahahahahah!

Well, there's your meltdown!

Karma

Aug 24, 2009, 10:35:09 PM8/24/09
The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> On Aug 24, 5:39 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The Sun wrote:
>>> The only thing I am obssessed with
>> ...apparently is posting on Usenet. You already responded to that from a
>> different user name.
>>
>> >clearing my name from the bullshit
>> >these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
>> >And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.
>>
>> You've spent FIFTEEN YEARS creating this "reality" for yourself? That's
>> truly pathetic.
>
> I am not responsible for others reality.

No, just your own, and obviously, it's been sucking for the past 15
years. Probably longer.

Oh, wait, you are responsible for that other kid's death. So your
reality should be sucking for eternity.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 11:18:44 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 7:33 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> >> Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
> >> another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
> >> stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
> >> Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!
>
> > This is the same provider that posted the post using the
> > Ewollm...@aol.com address:
> Well, there's your meltdown!- Hide quoted text -

I see, so long paragraphs that make sense are meltdowns to you? You
are trying to say that because I can seriously answer you (and
actually care to) that this makes me psychologically in a "meltdown"?
How's so?
Perhaps I am just honest, competant and diligent and you are lazy and
irresponsible and take on things you don't have the fortitude or
integrity to complete fully and honestly and so you make fun of people
who can from your own recognition of this insecurity and failing?

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 24, 2009, 11:24:33 PM8/24/09
> reality should be sucking for eternity.- Hide quoted text -

A sure sign of illness psychologically is your attempt to gain
pleasure and advantage by exploiting a serious subject at someone
elses expense simply to gain temporary and superficial ego
reinforcment. No, my reality does not suck that is your hope (and your
reality), not my reality. How does it serve you to tell you of your
own psychological makeup that you find it impossible to resist trying
to denigrate someone on a forum meant for discussing topics of like
minded interests and not your envy of another person?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2009, 2:24:38 AM8/25/09
Fujikawa Yamamoto <am...@now-flushed.org> wrote in news:4a932af2$0$4375
$c5fe...@read01.usenet4all.se:

> On 24 Aug 2009, The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> posted some
>
>> On Aug 24, 11:47�am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>>>
>>> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.
>>
>> The only thing I am obssessed with clearing my name from the bullshit
>> these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
>> And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.
>
> Will you be making appointments for this defeating, or is it first come
> first served?

I've been waiting since 1999, Ed will claim longer since I'm about 10
other identities, and have yet to see any sign of Ed doing anything but
whining to deaf ears.

I'm not sure that February of 2002 has ended so I can't quite tell you
how long Edmo's impotence has lasted.

Get on with it, Pantyhead.

"I've been called an asshole in about every language now!!!" -
Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe in a rare moment of honesty.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2009, 2:26:01 AM8/25/09
The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote in

It serves me to watch you froth, Pantyhead.

"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 25, 2009, 11:13:43 AM8/25/09
On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > And the archives are
> > there for anyone with a brain to see.

> Listen, I'm having a blast reading them!

I see, you think all these discussions to be of service are "funny"?

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/media_page.htm

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 25, 2009, 11:23:17 AM8/25/09
The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote in news:294a2691-43df-
48c7-8f0d-7...@z31g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 24, 5:17�pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>> > And the archives are
>> > there for anyone with a brain to see.
>
>> Listen, I'm having a blast reading them!
>
> I see, you think all these discussions to be of service are "funny"?

With a kook like you? Yeppers!

"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.

Message has been deleted

Hercules

Aug 25, 2009, 11:48:15 PM8/25/09
On Aug 24, 5:06 pm, Fujikawa Yamamoto <am...@now-flushed.org> wrote:
> On 24 Aug 2009, The Sun <arcturian...@earthlink.net> posted somenews:0b2a45e2-31ac-49c2...@t13g2000yqt.googlegroups.com:

> > On Aug 24, 11:47 am, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
> >> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> >> I wonder if she will blog THAT?
>
> >> I believe she will. She appears to be as obsessive as you are.
>
> > The only thing I am obssessed with is clearing my name from the bullshit

> > these assholes have heaped on me for 15 years--YOU BETCHA.
> > And I will not quit until I defeat EACH AND EVERY ONE.

> Will you be making appointments for this defeating, or is it first come
> first served?

Appointments shall me made according to my whims (and shoe sizes of
participants). As soon as Merrill is put in her place.
No astrologer and no attorney. Man! She is sure a risk taker! How does
she expect to know what's coming?

I have my own charts worked out 2 years in advance. She really has no
clue, does she?

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 27, 2009, 1:09:22 AM8/27/09
On Aug 24, 7:03 pm, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWollm...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>
> > The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
> > > Merrill!
>
> > Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
> > another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
> > stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
> > Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!
>
> This is the same provider that posted the post using the
> Ewollm...@aol.com address:
> Tech Email:webmas...@technet.it

But Ms Merrill says she has no relation to Buddy Merrill on her blog.
I have no evidence she is related either. That doesn't mean she isn't
though.
Now she's bragging about having completed a 7 month course as a
Paralegal secretary I guess from an online college! Bwahahahahahaha!!
And that this shows how different we are! She's so much more educated
than me!
Wow, she really thinks people read her blog and believe this crap? I
never knew this shit was there!
She really believes I was in cahoots with a S&M porn star (in San
Francisco) to defame her and ruin her singing (ahem) career?
Yeah, that's the ticket, throw out my 30 years of counseling and
authorship of serious subjects with clients from all over the world
from scientists to psychologists on a NUTCASE I had no clue even
existed!
Sheeez!

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 27, 2009, 1:12:04 AM8/27/09
wrote:
> On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>
> > The Kook Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > Oh lookie! It the same remailer used by the above stalker of Cheryl
> > > Merrill!
>
> > Well, Edmond, it's newsflash time: I'm not using a remailer,so that's
> > another stupid and erroneous statement coming from you. Nor am I
> > stalking Cheryl Merrill. I'm a curious and amused Internet Entertainment
> > Consumer, and you and Cheryl are the Main Event these days!
>
> This is the same provider that posted the post using the
> Ewollm...@aol.com address:
> Tech Email:webmas...@technet.it

But Ms Merrill says she has no relation to Buddy Merrill on her blog.

I have no evidence she is related either. That doesn't mean she isn't
though.
Now she's bragging about having completed a 7 month course as a
Paralegal secretary I guess from an online college! Bwahahahahahaha!!
And that this shows how different we are! She's so much more educated
than me!
Wow, she really thinks people read her blog and believe this crap? I
never knew this shit was there!
She really believes I was in cahoots with a S&M porn star (in San
Francisco) to defame her and ruin her singing (ahem) career?
Yeah, that's the ticket, throw out my 30 years of counseling and
authorship of serious subjects with clients from all over the world
from scientists to psychologists on a NUTCASE I had no clue even
existed!
Sheeez!

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 27, 2009, 1:10:22 AM8/27/09
Edmond Wollmann <alcha...@yahoo.com> wrote in

<snip of crap>

> But Ms Merrill says she has no relation to Buddy Merrill on her blog.
> I have no evidence she is related either. That doesn't mean she isn't
> though.

Unlike you, she probably has no reason to deliberately lie.

> Now she's bragging about having completed a 7 month course as a
> Paralegal secretary I guess from an online college!

But compared to Kepler, which you never completed, the school is
accredited. Kepler isn't and you couldn't even get through it.

> Bwahahahahahaha!!
> And that this shows how different we are! She's so much more educated
> than me!

Exactly, Pantyhead. It's amazing how the ALL THAT FAILS works for you.

"Learn to play the pipes of peace, and find real arguments to replace
your infantile name calling and fallacious trashing of the net." - Edmo
channeling a lame McCartney song kooks out again.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 27, 2009, 1:11:37 AM8/27/09

> On Aug 24, 7:03�pm, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWollm...@aol.com>
> wrote:

Replying to yourself is kooksign, Eddieeeeeeee.

"I do and have believed Dinosaurs were birds though, every since I was
about 6 years old or so." - Edmo shocks the scientific world with another
fascinating delusion from his childhood.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Aug 27, 2009, 11:59:36 AM8/27/09
On Aug 26, 10:10 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> > But Ms Merrill says she has no relation to Buddy Merrill on her blog.
> > I have no evidence she is related either. That doesn't mean she isn't
> > though.

> Unlike you, she probably has no reason to deliberately lie.

I have never lied about anything here. So all her lies are accidental?

> > Now she's bragging about having completed a 7 month course as a
> > Paralegal secretary I guess from an online college!

> But compared to Kepler, which you never completed, the school is
> accredited. Kepler isn't and you couldn't even get through it.

Yeah right, I only have 3 degrees from real universities and Ms
Merrill has a high school diploma. I have answered the Kepler lie you
keep posting so many times its nauseating. Kepler IS accredited, and I
quit because they did not get the MA program I desired which was
astrological counseling and it was pointless for me to get any of
their other MAs.

> > Bwahahahahahaha!!
> > And that this shows how different we are! She's so much more educated
> > than me!

> Exactly, Pantyhead. It's amazing how the ALL THAT FAILS works for you.

You are one obsessed freak who REALLY needs to get some help--you and
Merrill. Any one with little psychological awareness can see you two
are the miserable ones, and I am just fine. Have you thought of taking
up a hobby? A constructive one?

Message has been deleted

The True Edmond Wollmann

Sep 9, 2009, 4:35:18 PM9/9/09
Cheryl Merrill writes:

"A few posts ago I posted about how Edmond Wollmann flings virtual
shit on the Internet like a monkey; one he apparently didn't like. I
just learned Wollmann complained to Google I had somehow violated his
copyright to post the photo of his likeness. I apparently had
forgotten to "link" to the likeness photo as such. So, here's a repost
as link to the infamous photo Edmond Wollmann complained was a
copyright violation.

Mr. Wollmann clearly doesn't understand copyright law."

Wrong! It came down didn't it? I never looked at your blog before
because I could see you were a fruitcake, but now that I have saved
the entire blog and am reading it you will take every copyrighted
piece of property you have stolen from my websites OFF and PAY for
every delusion you have been bold enough to share and force upon
thinking people.
You posted a photo that I gave others the right to post but not you,
dimwit. The trouble is (and the trouble you will now reap) is that you
are not dealing with some fantasy Edmond Wollmann now that you have
made up in your demented and uncritical thinking so-called mind
(Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter), you are now dealing with the real
one since you acted on your delusion, and this one is a Saturn realism
you will never forget.

Mercury in Gemini deals with logic, not fantasized concoctions based
on bullshit!

"My shots are clean!
And my, shots are final!
My shots are deadly,
And when it's done!

You're as stiff as my smoking barrel !!!
You're as dead as a desert night !!!!
You're a notch
And I'm a legend !!!!!" Desparado, Alice Cooper

Anonymous Remailer

Sep 9, 2009, 5:37:02 PM9/9/09
to mail...@dizum.com, mail...@m2n.nymu.eu

In article <39611b13-0b7e-4451...@z24g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote:

Subject line fixored!!1!!

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 9, 2009, 6:22:26 PM9/9/09
to ab...@aioe.org
Off topic harassment and stalking. Your client continues to abuse your
service only to harass, stalk and defame. Please act.

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm

From:
Lili <li...@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.fraud, alt.astrology.metapsych
Re: To be fair...Ed Wollmann is a DORK and Cheryl
Merrill is COOL
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC)

<cd9e10f8-33c3-41db...@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>
<h6vaiv$l4s$1...@aioe.org>

<294a2691-43df-48c7...@z31g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>
alt.astrology.metapsych:231207 alt.fraud:28343 alt.astrology:680640

On 25 Aug 2009, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> posted
some

> On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> wrote:
>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>> > And the archives are
>> > there for anyone with a brain to see.
>
>> Listen, I'm having a blast reading them!
>
> I see, you think all these discussions to be of service are "funny"?

You couldn't service a gnat properly, you needle-dicked fake. I never
thought your sex soliciting emails were the slightest bit funny either.

--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 9, 2009, 7:07:59 PM9/9/09
The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote in news:39611b13-
0b7e-4451-934...@z24g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> Cheryl Merrill writes:
>
> "A few posts ago I posted about how Edmond Wollmann flings virtual
> shit on the Internet like a monkey; one he apparently didn't like. I
> just learned Wollmann complained to Google I had somehow violated his
> copyright to post the photo of his likeness. I apparently had
> forgotten to "link" to the likeness photo as such. So, here's a repost
> as link to the infamous photo Edmond Wollmann complained was a
> copyright violation.
>
> Mr. Wollmann clearly doesn't understand copyright law."
>
> Wrong! It came down didn't it? I never looked at your blog before
> because I could see you were a fruitcake, but now that I have saved
> the entire blog and am reading it you will take every copyrighted
> piece of property you have stolen from my websites OFF and PAY for
> every delusion you have been bold enough to share and force upon
> thinking people.

So Edmo conveniently forgets about why Verio booted him off, DCMA
violations. Pantyhead also forgot that it was repeated violations after
being warned multiple times.

It's OK, I've got loads of photos to send of Edmo that aren't copyrighted
that Edmo can't do a fucking thing about!

Don't forget to include that in your latest kooksoot that you'll never
file, dipshit.

> You posted a photo that I gave others the right to post but not you,
> dimwit.

That's why you've got an idiot for a lawyer, dumbfuck.

> The trouble is (and the trouble you will now reap) is that you
> are not dealing with some fantasy Edmond Wollmann now that you have
> made up in your demented and uncritical thinking so-called mind
> (Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter), you are now dealing with the real
> one since you acted on your delusion, and this one is a Saturn realism
> you will never forget.
>
> Mercury in Gemini deals with logic, not fantasized concoctions based
> on bullshit!

Nice rant, kook.

"You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to
kill
you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but
you'll
clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.

The Sun

Sep 12, 2009, 12:20:06 PM9/12/09
On Aug 24, 5:17 pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> the forger, stalker

and spammer wrote:
> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > Let's see.
> > Steve Burnette
> > Gary Burnore
> > Rick Lazzarini
> > Susan Boyle
> > Rick Ellis...
> > These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
> > this bullshit.

> Well, thanks for the homework assignment! So, as a purported "mature
> counselor", do you not see the ethical transgression in raking multiple
> people's names over the coals, in your paranoid, ignorant, and quite
> frankly, hilarious attempt to blame someone...anyone?

Well, let's see, Rick Ellis and Lazzarini (anonym) were the first ones
to start spreading my social security number and drivers license
number all over the internet, Steve Burnette created a false website
trying to make me the problem instead of just leaving the group alone,
Susan Boyle started spewing sophmorish crap about penises and other
low IQ issues when I dumped her, Gary Burnore hosts a spam and abuse
ISP.
Etc.

No, I'd say the immaturity started with these losers, I simply will be
the one to end it.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 13, 2009, 2:28:28 AM9/13/09
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in news:6dfcd0c4-8a11-415d-
a844-73d...@m11g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 24, 5:17�pm, Karma <10101...@ioioioio.org> the forger, stalker
> and spammer wrote:
>> The True Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
>> > Let's see.
>> > Steve Burnette
>> > Gary Burnore
>> > Rick Lazzarini
>> > Susan Boyle
>> > Rick Ellis...
>> > These are just a few of the probable vindictive persons perpetrating
>> > this bullshit.
>
>> Well, thanks for the homework assignment! So, as a purported "mature
>> counselor", do you not see the ethical transgression in raking
multiple
>> people's names over the coals, in your paranoid, ignorant, and quite
>> frankly, hilarious attempt to blame someone...anyone?
>

> Well, let's see, [redacted] and [redacted] were the first ones

> to start spreading my social security number and drivers license
> number all over the internet, Steve Burnette created a false website
> trying to make me the problem instead of just leaving the group alone,
> Susan Boyle started spewing sophmorish crap about penises and other
> low IQ issues when I dumped her, Gary Burnore hosts a spam and abuse
> ISP.

Let's stick to the facts.

You have no evidence of the first charges otherwise you would have sued.
Steve Burnette doesn't have the site you claim. Susan caught you trashing
her after you failed to pay her back, deadbeat. Gary doesn't host an ISP.

Thanks for the chance to slap you silly again.

> No, I'd say the immaturity started with these losers, I simply will be
> the one to end it.

But you said that 15 years ago, Pantyhead. People are still laughing at
you. You failed again, loser.

""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do
you find the courage or audacity to challenge me?" - Edmo

cmer2222

Oct 1, 2009, 11:34:22 AM10/1/09
On Sep 9, 1:35 pm, The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWollm...@aol.com>
wrote:

> Cheryl Merrill writes:
>
> "A few posts ago I posted about how Edmond Wollmann flings virtual
> shit on the Internet like a monkey; one he apparently didn't like. I
> just learned Wollmann complained to Google I had somehow violated his
> copyright to post the photo of his likeness. I apparently had
> forgotten to "link" to the likeness photo as such. So, here's a repost
> as link to the infamous photo Edmond Wollmann complained was a
> copyright violation.
>
> Mr. Wollmann clearly doesn't understand copyright law."
>
> Wrong! It came down didn't it? I never looked at your blog before
> because I could see you were a fruitcake, but now that I have saved
> the entire blog and am reading it you will take every copyrighted
> piece of property you have stolen from my websites OFF and PAY for
> every delusion you have been bold enough to share and force upon
> thinking people.
> You posted a photo that I gave others the right to post but not you,
> dimwit. The trouble is (and the trouble you will now reap) is that you
> are not dealing with some fantasy Edmond Wollmann now that you have
> made up in your demented and uncritical thinking so-called mind
> (Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter), you are now dealing with the real
> one since you acted on your delusion, and this one is a Saturn realism
> you will never forget.
>
> Mercury in Gemini deals with logic, not fantasized concoctions based
> on bullshit!

This is considered a death threat and is being reported to the police
and is part of my discovery in the lawsuit filed against Wollmann in
June 2009.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Oct 1, 2009, 12:21:46 PM10/1/09
to arctur...@earthlink.net

You believe Alice Cooper is making death threats against you and you
have no idea what the word "metaphor" means also I gather? Please get
some counseling. It is YOU who wished MY death, I would never wish
anyones death because as I say in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NG-NCQNaxI&feature=channel_page

"You're as powerful as you need to be to create whatever you desire to
create within your life without having to hurt yourself or anybody
else in order to create it" And I said that in 1988, not just a few
days ago.

Because self empowerment is not power over others Ms Merrill like you
and the other lowlifes here keep insinuating, it is control over
oneself. Something which you clearly lack:

This has already been sent to the FBI Ms Merrill and your provider
ATT.

Your client appears to be making death threats.

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2009/04/edmond-wollmanns-secret-life-not-so.html

"I certainly didn't take or create any of the suggestive voodoo photos
in my recent posts. Of course I wish for this enemy Edmond Wollmann's
life to end and that he suffer for his extremely vile on-line
activities! I would enjoy hearing about Wollmann's death as much as I
did a cop who tormented me long ago. I greatly enjoy witnessing my
enemies fall as most all of them do. Such is why I could never be
categorized as a Christian because I cannot comprehend how they
believe one should pray for their enemies. I think praying for one's
enemies goes totally against human nature and causes people to
suppress their natural instincts. Anything that causes people to
suppress what they feel is wrong."

The problem is *I* am not the one harassing you. And you keep telling
everyone everytime someone sends you emails that I am responsible for
them WHEN I AM NOT. I am not responsible for the fact that you ran
everyone and his brother down on your blog and now they are harassing
you. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOR insanity. I have never emailed you or
even heard of you until you started this ridiculous tirade and abuse
of the legal process.
And then of course was your banner on your blog (which I archived)
which states that my life will end in 2012, and then there is the
statement you made that there is a "bodybag" waiting for me in San
Francisco."

All before I even knew you were stalking me! SO Its a bit late to be
saying such non-sense Ms Merrill, I have a record of self empowerment
and you have a record of insanity. Stop saying I am a high school drop
out and that I am a criminal, when I have 10 times the education as
you, DID graduate high school, and have less criminal acts on my
record than you (and mine are simple missteps with no intention of
wrongdoing).

Rule # 1, when you are in a hole, stop digging. Or, people with
Mercury square Jupiter exaggerating beyond all belief--GET A CLUE. You
are letting the same people who harass you get information from you
and letting them spam you and then you blame me and I haved ZERO to do
with it. I already told you in your deposition when and what happened.
DEAL. The same abusers who harass me here harass you and then you
think they're helping you! IDIOT.

I am cc'ing this evidence to myself again.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 20, 2009, 6:57:38 PM10/20/09

Bwahahahahahahahah!!! Yes Ms Merrill, and somewhere there is a cave
wishing you would return their BATSHIT!
--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Chris Krolczyk

Oct 20, 2009, 7:18:30 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 5:57 pm, Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

Why are you responding to a 19-day-old post
if it's so "batshit"? Were you down in Patagonia
while you were researching how to harass
ISPs using spurious DMCA complaints or
something?

> Edmond H. Wollmann P.U.N.K.
> Assclown Consulting http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

.sig fixored.

-Chris Krolczyk

E. H. Wollmann - The One Who Rules

Chris Krolczyk

Oct 20, 2009, 8:57:57 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 7:04 pm, "E. H. Wollmann - The One Who Rules"
<AArctophi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 4:18 pm, ChrisKrolczyk<arfiend2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 20, 5:57 pm, Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net>
> > wrote:

> > > Bwahahahahahahahah!!! Yes Ms Merrill, and somewhere there is a cave
> > > wishing you would return their BATSHIT!
> > Why are you responding to a 19-day-old post
> > if it's so "batshit"?
>

> Because I'm obsessive.

Quote fixed for the sake of TRVTH.

>Follow-ups out of AUK where the real kooks reside.

Too bad they're going right back there, gutless wonder.

-Chris Krolczyk

Message has been deleted