Think this woman could be related to greg hanson?

1 view

Dan Sullivan

Mar 15, 2013, 5:40:54 PM3/15/13
Woman Allegedly Punches Son During Anger Management Class; Misty Lawson
Arrested In Kentucky
A Kentucky woman was arrested last week for allegedly punching her
10-year-old son in the face -- during an anger management course.

Misty Lawson, 30, a self-described "professional baby maker" on her Facebook
page, punched her son in the face and body several times during an in-home,
state-mandated class aimed at curbing her anger, according to The Weekly
Vice.

Cops said that the assault left the boy with a knuckle-shaped imprint on his
face, all because he allegedly called his mom a "bitch."

Luckily, a counselor witnessed the alleged assault and called police, who
reported the incident to Child Protective Services, WDRB reported. Lawson
was arrested and charged with fourth-degree assault.

But it's not Lawson's first run-in with the law, or her first fit of
anger -- her social network pages are full of it.

"Bitch don't b mad cause I had him 1st! On my level u will never be! F--k
[Expletive Deleted] you bitch get like me!" Lawson rages at a nameless
person on her MySpace page, continuing on her rant in another post, "I am a
good person but a lil rough around da edges. I have a hot temper wit a short
fuse."

In June 2011, Lawson and her "man" Derek Noel were arrested for allegedly
leaving their then 9- and 12-year-old kids in the back seat of a hot car
while they got their pictures taken, according to WDRB.

Lawson has a long rap sheet to go with her newest arrest, including
possession of stolen property, marijuana possession, menacing, resisting
arrest and contempt of court.

Humanzee

Mar 15, 2013, 6:28:18 PM3/15/13
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:40:54 -0400, Dan Sullivan wrote:

> Woman Allegedly Punches Son During Anger Management Class; Misty Lawson
> Arrested In Kentucky A Kentucky woman was arrested last week for
> allegedly punching her 10-year-old son in the face -- during an anger
> management course.

[...]

Greg will be VERY happy that she will have her children taken away. And I
would agree with his attitude. A woman like her has no business being
around children.

That her son called her a bitch isn't enough to justify hitting him as
she did.

Unrelated, but why is uark.general and alt.atheism included in the list?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Humanzee

Mar 16, 2013, 7:55:09 PM3/16/13
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:38:32 -0500, K Wills wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:28:18 +0000 (UTC), Humanzee
> <human...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:40:54 -0400, Dan Sullivan wrote:
>>
>>> Woman Allegedly Punches Son During Anger Management Class; Misty
>>> Lawson Arrested In Kentucky A Kentucky woman was arrested last week
>>> for allegedly punching her 10-year-old son in the face -- during an
>>> anger management course.
>>
>>[...]
>>
> Trying the ... again?
> You're becoming a better sock puppet every day. :)

Thank you. I try.

>>Greg will be VERY happy that she will have her children taken away. And
>>I would agree with his attitude. A woman like her has no business being
>>around children.
>>
>>That her son called her a bitch isn't enough to justify hitting him as
>>she did.
>>
> His comment warranted disciplinary action. But she went too far.
>
>>Unrelated, but why is uark.general and alt.atheism included in the list?
>
> Greg may have added them during a drug and alcohol induced
> stupor.

If he's awake, he is in such a stupor.

> It's unlikely, though not impossible, that Dan added them. I can
> think of no reason Dan would, but I have a few possible reasons Greg
> would.
> It's possible he added it because he claims my dad is a man who
> was, and maybe is, a professor at the University of Arkansas. He's never
> offered anything to support his claim but his own past lies.

I've seen his claims on Google.

Is every man with the last name Wills your dad?

> Another option is that Greg thinks a college and a University are
> the same thing. You'll recall I mentioned that I'm taking classes at the
> college.

I do.

> The brain damage Greg has due to his drug and alcohol abuse
> may make him believe that the Des Moines Area Community College and the
> University of Arkansas are the same thing.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Only a junkie like Greg Hanson would think a community college is a
university.
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Mar 17, 2013, 9:08:25 PM3/17/13
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/browse_frm/thread/a1f7c6d19d4b71b6/1e388372964dab9b

Think this woman could be related to greg hanson?
1 Dan Sullivan Mar 15
2 Humanzee Mar 15
3 K Wills Mar 16
4 Humanzee Mar 16
5 K Wills Mar 17
6 K Wills Mar 16

alt.fan.bob-larson, alt.support.child-protective-services,
uark.general, misc.legal, alt.atheism

KBW > We don't KNOW that's why he added the
KBW > group. Of course, no matter the reason,
KBW > Greg managed to make himself looks the
KBW > drug and alcohol abusing loser he is by
KBW > adding it.

Now you're implying that I made Dan start this thread
with UARK.general, Kent?

LOL

Dan Sullivan

Mar 17, 2013, 10:04:17 PM3/17/13

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
That's not what they are implying, that's what you are INFERRING from what
they posted, but you'd be wrong because you can't seem to comprehend the
written word, greg.

Kent wrote that because YOU added those newsgroups at one point in another
thread.

Greegor

Mar 17, 2013, 11:52:58 PM3/17/13
On Mar 17, 9:04 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/browse_frm/thread/a...
>
> > Think this woman could be related to greg hanson?
> > 1 Dan Sullivan  Mar 15
> >  2 Humanzee  Mar 15
> >   3 K Wills  Mar 16
> >    4 Humanzee  Mar 16
> >     5 K Wills  Mar 17
> >  6 K Wills  Mar 16
>
> > alt.fan.bob-larson, alt.support.child-protective-services,
> > uark.general, misc.legal, alt.atheism
>
> > KBW > We don't KNOW that's why he added the
> > KBW > group. Of course, no matter the reason,
> > KBW > Greg managed to make himself looks the
> > KBW > drug and alcohol abusing loser he is by
> > KBW > adding it.
>
> > Now you're implying that I made Dan start this thread
> > with UARK.general, Kent?
>
> > LOL
>
> That's not what they are implying, that's what you are INFERRING from what
> they posted, but you'd be wrong because you can't seem to comprehend the
> written word, greg.
>
> Kent wrote that because YOU added those newsgroups at one point in another
> thread.

Why did YOU add UARK.general to your OP, Puppet Bear Dan?
Message has been deleted

Humanzee

Mar 18, 2013, 2:04:48 PM3/18/13
I wasn't implying anything. I was wondering why Greg added the group.
Nothing more.

Now I'm wondering why he's not willing to state which of Kent's guesses
is right. But we do know one of them is.
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Mar 18, 2013, 5:16:45 PM3/18/13
Kent is still pretending that I am responsible
for Dan crossposting to uark.general in the
Original Post in this thread..

I bet Dan is PROUD of your shameless
level of idiotic lies, Kent.

Here is the full header of the Original Post in this thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/ed48c9e17696acd2?hl=en&dmode=source

Humanzee

Mar 19, 2013, 3:54:11 PM3/19/13
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:57:49 -0500, K Wills wrote:

>>> Kent wrote that because YOU added those newsgroups at one point in
>>> another thread.
>>
>>I wasn't implying anything. I was wondering why Greg added the group.
>>Nothing more.
>>
>>Now I'm wondering why he's not willing to state which of Kent's guesses
>>is right. But we do know one of them is.
>
> I've not checked Google, so I don't know if he's offered any
> alternates to what I presented. If he did not, then according to the
> very standards Greg DEMANDS, he's admitted one of the two is the correct
> one.

But Greg has admitted his standards are used as methods of deception.

Dan Sullivan

Mar 19, 2013, 4:59:15 PM3/19/13

"Humanzee" <human...@ymail.com> wrote in message
Being deceptive IS greg hanson's standard.

greg claimed the authorities knew there was no maltreatment at the time they
removed Lisa Watkins' seven year old daughter from his physical custody.

greg hanson claimed CPS subsequently chose household "clutter" as the reason
for the removal.

greg claimed he wanted Lisa Watkins to be reunited with her daughter BUT he
didn't know how much clutter to remove because CPS couldn't provide written
standards.

grag has intimated that the clutter CPS was referring to was a laundry
basket on the kitchen table.

Just a bit deceptive.

The truth is greg posted years ago the single wide mobile home was filled
with "boxes of household items, electronic parts, tools, raw speakers, nuts,
bolts, televisions, wires and cables, spare phones, computer parts, books
and magazines, etc. not terribly disorganized, just too much VOLUME of stuff
in the single wide mobile home we got out of."

greg claimed he got the piles of crap in the living room down to four feet
high and stopped because CPS couldn't tell Lisa Watkins exactly how much
crap had to be removed for her to get her daughter back.

CPS told the little girl's mother that her daughter had to be able to use
the living room in the mobile home without moving boxes.

greg didn't understand that.

greg claimed he asked CPS if he could load all his crap into one of the
bedrooms but he claims CPS said, "no."

If greg was such a sharp cookie about CPS and he could post original Motions
filed in court without notifying Lisa Watkins' attorney, you'd think he'd be
smart enough to know CPS couldn't tell someone what they could or could not
put in a bedroom in someone's home.

Unless greg was being deceptive.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Mar 20, 2013, 1:32:47 AM3/20/13
On Mar 19, 3:59 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
[...]
> grag has intimated that the clutter CPS was referring to was a laundry
> basket on the kitchen table.

Your assertion that I "intimated" such a claim is false.

> Just a bit deceptive.

You presented that I said something that I never did.
Did you forget the archive can be searched?
Don't forget responses that quoted me.

> The truth is greg posted years ago the single wide mobile home was filled
> with "boxes of household items, electronic parts, tools, raw speakers, nuts,
> bolts, televisions, wires and cables, spare phones, computer parts, books
> and magazines, etc. not terribly disorganized, just too much VOLUME of stuff
> in the single wide mobile home we got out of."
>
> greg claimed he got the piles of crap in the living room down to four feet
> high and stopped because CPS couldn't tell [ ] exactly how much
> crap had to be removed for her to get her daughter back.
>
> CPS told the little girl's mother that her daughter had to be able to use
> the living room in the mobile home without moving boxes.

The living room was always useable without moving boxes.

When we asked them what the standards were that
we were trying to meet, they could give us no answer.
They infuriated us by standing around gawking
but could not give us any such standards and
as we found out later, their refusal to provide
standards is one of their major SCAMS.

The CPS agencies have no standards for the
inspection of parental homes.

Therefore no parent can meet the standards.

Therefore CPS can make a case out of
ANY parental home they so choose to.

This of course violated our 4th amendment rights
against unreasonable search and seizure.

To have your home gawked at by those
imbeciles and then judged by standards
that DO NOT EXIST is an unreasonable
search.

For the results of that search to go before
a Judge in family court makes it even more so.

> greg didn't understand that.

> greg claimed he asked CPS if he could load all his crap into one of the
> bedrooms but he claims CPS said, "no."
>
> If greg was such a sharp cookie about CPS and he could post original Motions
> filed in court without notifying Lisa Watkins' attorney, you'd think he'd be
> smart enough to know CPS couldn't tell someone what they could or could not
> put in a bedroom in someone's home.

Now you're arguing in support of my family's position, Dan?

Why did you reverse your position?

Are you admitting your position on the
"recording the caseworker" issue was
decided contrary to your position, and
contrary to the wishes of caseworkers?

Did you confirm yet that citizens DO
have a right to record public officials
in the performance of their duties?

Please argue against the now decided
right of citizens to record public officials
during the performance of their duties.

I like it when you make a fool of yourself
and reveal who butters your bread.

> Unless greg was being deceptive.

You really could do better than to use Kent's
favorite, the "missing middle" fallacy, Dan.

That's H1a on Kent's chart.

H. Fallacy of Suppressed Evidence
1a. Missing Middle, False Dilemma, False Dichotomy, bifurcation

Humanzee

Mar 20, 2013, 11:03:00 AM3/20/13
And Kevin Smith is a bit over weight.

> The truth is greg posted years ago the single wide mobile home was
> filled with "boxes of household items, electronic parts, tools, raw
> speakers, nuts,
> bolts, televisions, wires and cables, spare phones, computer parts,
> books and magazines, etc. not terribly disorganized, just too much
> VOLUME of stuff in the single wide mobile home we got out of."
>
> greg claimed he got the piles of crap in the living room down to four
> feet high and stopped because CPS couldn't tell Lisa Watkins exactly how
> much crap had to be removed for her to get her daughter back.

Maybe all of it?

> CPS told the little girl's mother that her daughter had to be able to
> use the living room in the mobile home without moving boxes.
>
> greg didn't understand that.

Greg was, as he is now, a stupid junkie.

> greg claimed he asked CPS if he could load all his crap into one of the
> bedrooms but he claims CPS said, "no."

Um, they can't do that, and couldn't at the time.

> If greg was such a sharp cookie about CPS and he could post original
> Motions filed in court without notifying Lisa Watkins' attorney, you'd
> think he'd be smart enough to know CPS couldn't tell someone what they
> could or could not put in a bedroom in someone's home.
>
> Unless greg was being deceptive.

Greg only lies.

Humanzee

Mar 20, 2013, 11:03:43 AM3/20/13
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:38:22 -0500, K Wills wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:59:15 -0400, "Dan Sullivan"
> <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote:
>

>>"Humanzee" <human...@ymail.com> wrote in message

>>> But Greg has admitted his standards are used as methods of deception.
>>
>>Being deceptive IS greg hanson's standard.
>>
>>greg claimed the authorities knew there was no maltreatment at the time
>>they removed Lisa Watkins' seven year old daughter from his physical
>>custody.
>>

> I can envision it:
>
> Caseworkers were standing about the water cooler wondering what
> to do. The fax machine comes alive and spits out something.
> "We have new orders from the leader of 'Witch Hunt!'" someone
> yelled out.
> Everyone gathered around to find out what they were to do.
> "The Grand, Supreme, Ultra-Exalted, Puba of 'Witch Hunt' has
> ordered us to mess with Gregory Scott Hanson again. We are to go to the
> single wide where he's living off Lisa Rene Watkins and take away her
> child."
> A lone objection was raised, clearly by someone new to the
> conspiracy. "But he's not done anything wrong."
> "No worries. Since all family court judges are 100% 'Witch Hunt'
> compliant, we'll get one to rubber stamp the removal order."
> "Quick everyone, to the Witch Poles!"
>
> [Cue fast pasted "Witch Hunt" TV show theme music]
>
> Na na na na na Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt, Witch Hunt...

I want a refund! :)

Greegor

Mar 20, 2013, 3:36:18 PM3/20/13
KBW > But Greg has admitted his standards are
KBW > used as methods of deception.

KBW > True, but they are HIS standards, so he
KBW > can't object to their use. Well, he can,
KBW > and often does, but that's a product of
KBW > his mental illnesses (plural).

Running a daisy chain between yourself and
your sock ID, Kent? Wasn't Moe available?
Message has been deleted

Coker

Mar 20, 2013, 5:57:54 PM3/20/13
And then 8 minutes later - bam, there she is...

Humanzee

Mar 21, 2013, 6:46:33 PM3/21/13
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:06:42 -0500, K Wills wrote:
> But it was offered at no additional cost.

I still want a refund! :)

Greegor

Mar 23, 2013, 12:48:06 PM3/23/13
KBW > But Greg has admitted his standards are
KBW > used as methods of deception.

KBW > True, but they are HIS standards, so he
KBW > can't object to their use. Well, he can,
KBW > and often does, but that's a product of
KBW > his mental illnesses (plural).

G > Running a daisy chain between yourself and
G > your sock ID, Kent?  Wasn't Moe available?

Coker > And then 8 minutes later - bam, there she is...

Kent loves those sock games.

Dan Sullivan

Mar 24, 2013, 12:00:52 PM3/24/13

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:32:47 AM UTC-4, Greegor wrote:
> On Mar 19, 3:59 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > grag has intimated that the clutter CPS was referring to was a laundry
>
> > basket on the kitchen table.
>
> Your assertion that I "intimated" such a claim is false.

On May 6, 2001, greg hanson posted "After many weeks, the only "standard"
they can come up with is to say that we must be able to use any of our
furniture without having to move things (clear them) first. (On one of
their visits I had a basket of clean laundry sitting on our kitchen table.)
They would not let us pack it all into one disused room in our house and
lock it as a large storage closet."

> > Just a bit deceptive.
>
> You presented that I said something that I never did.

See above.

> Did you forget the archive can be searched?

No.

> Don't forget responses that quoted me.

???

> > The truth is greg posted years ago the single wide mobile home was
> > filled
>
> > with "boxes of household items, electronic parts, tools, raw speakers,
> > nuts,
>
> > bolts, televisions, wires and cables, spare phones, computer parts,
> > books
>
> > and magazines, etc. not terribly disorganized, just too much VOLUME of
> > stuff
>
> > in the single wide mobile home we got out of."
>

> > greg claimed he got the piles of crap in the living room down to four
> > feet
>
> > high and stopped because CPS couldn't tell [ ] exactly how much
>
> > crap had to be removed for her to get her daughter back.
>

> > CPS told the little girl's mother that her daughter had to be able to
> > use
>
> > the living room in the mobile home without moving boxes.
>
> The living room was always useable without moving boxes.

was gone greg posted "G > Did, but only shows that "to the ceiling" piles
G > are 4 feet high NOW.

> When we asked them what the standards were that
>
> we were trying to meet, they could give us no answer.
>
> They infuriated us by standing around gawking
>
> but could not give us any such standards and
>
> as we found out later, their refusal to provide
>
> standards is one of their major SCAMS.
>
> The CPS agencies have no standards for the
>
> inspection of parental homes.
>
> Therefore no parent can meet the standards.
>
> Therefore CPS can make a case out of
> ANY parental home they so choose to.
>
> This of course violated our 4th amendment rights
> against unreasonable search and seizure.

Did CPS search thru your boxes of crap?

Did CPS seize some of your property?

> To have your home gawked at by those
> imbeciles and then judged by standards
> that DO NOT EXIST is an unreasonable
> search.
>
> For the results of that search to go before
> a Judge in family court makes it even more so.
>
> > greg didn't understand that.
>
> > greg claimed he asked CPS if he could load all his crap into one of the
>
> > bedrooms but he claims CPS said, "no."
>
> > If greg was such a sharp cookie about CPS and he could post original
> > Motions
>
> > filed in court without notifying Lisa Watkins' attorney, you'd think
> > he'd be
>
> > smart enough to know CPS couldn't tell someone what they could or could
> > not
>
> > put in a bedroom in someone's home.

See above.

Dan Sullivan

Mar 24, 2013, 12:01:35 PM3/24/13

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Greegor

Mar 24, 2013, 3:01:18 PM3/24/13
DJS > Did CPS search thru your boxes of crap?
DJS > Did CPS seize some of your property?

Are these questions a reflection of your
understanding of the 4th amendment right
against unreasonable search and seizure, Dan?

I could see an Aspie like Kent making such
a mistake, because they tend to take things
too literally and frequently get only a surface
understanding of complex issues.

Your ideas of what the 4th amendment right
against unreasonable search and seizure really
means seem incredibly shallow, to the point
of being childish or Aspie like.

Your ignorant questions imply that in order
for them to violate the 4th amendment they
would have had to root around (search) through
belongings or take away (seize) some property.

Your questions reflect an incredibly shallow and ignorant
idea of what the 4th amendment protections
against unreasonable search and seizure are all about.