Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

RIP Frank Gorshin

0 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Albert Berry

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2005, 14.40.0118/05/05
kepada
aka... The Riddler from the Batman series in the 60s.

randytheicon

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2005, 17.49.3418/05/05
kepada

--RB

The Fixxer

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2005, 04.29.2119/05/05
kepada
When Richard was in concert at Retrofest in 99 we met Frank and his
spittin image son who were there will Wally the Beav Rearun and Erin
Gray and lots of other former celebs signing autographs. MI got to
perform TW with Richard and Superheroes but the coolest thing for
Bill....was that the next act after us was Berlin. Rocky has let us do
some cool stuff...that was one of them...and meeting Frank that day was
cool.

Dentonmmm

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2005, 05.43.4419/05/05
kepada
I just searched this on google and there seems to be a question about
it? people are now sayingthat he is actually still alive and it was a
mix up. that it was actually that he just turned 71.

If anyone has a link to where it confirms he has passed on (which would
be a shame) can you please post it.

Thanks,

MMM

Draven T. Corvus

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2005, 16.05.2619/05/05
kepada

Dentonmmm

belum dibaca,
20 Mei 2005, 07.01.4220/05/05
kepada
Thanks for posting the link.

But at the same time I wish there wasn't one to be posted.

Riddle me this batman. There are 3 men in a boat, each have a
ciggarette but none of them have matches. How did they light their
smokes?

They through one cigarette over board and make the boat a cigarette
lighter.

My favorit line from Batman the "original" movie

0 pesan baru