RIP Frank Gorshin

Albert Berry

May 18, 2005, 2:40:01 PM5/18/05
aka... The Riddler from the Batman series in the 60s.

randytheicon

May 18, 2005, 5:49:34 PM5/18/05

--RB

The Fixxer

May 19, 2005, 4:29:21 AM5/19/05
When Richard was in concert at Retrofest in 99 we met Frank and his
spittin image son who were there will Wally the Beav Rearun and Erin
Gray and lots of other former celebs signing autographs. MI got to
perform TW with Richard and Superheroes but the coolest thing for
Bill....was that the next act after us was Berlin. Rocky has let us do
some cool stuff...that was one of them...and meeting Frank that day was
cool.

Dentonmmm

May 19, 2005, 5:43:44 AM5/19/05
I just searched this on google and there seems to be a question about
it? people are now sayingthat he is actually still alive and it was a
mix up. that it was actually that he just turned 71.

If anyone has a link to where it confirms he has passed on (which would
be a shame) can you please post it.

Thanks,

MMM

Draven T. Corvus

May 19, 2005, 4:05:26 PM5/19/05

Dentonmmm

May 20, 2005, 7:01:42 AM5/20/05
Thanks for posting the link.

But at the same time I wish there wasn't one to be posted.

Riddle me this batman. There are 3 men in a boat, each have a
ciggarette but none of them have matches. How did they light their
smokes?

They through one cigarette over board and make the boat a cigarette
lighter.

My favorit line from Batman the "original" movie