INTENSE Joy of HIDING Evil (meaning l. ron hubbard), by means of 'Scientology' therapy - Freezone Trey Lotz with L12 Success Story - {note 20120701}

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Jul 1, 2012, 3:08:14 AM7/1/12
INTENSE Joy of HIDING Evil (meaning l. ron hubbard), by means of
'Scientology' therapy

{note 20120701}

'

Because it is obviously far more insidiously Evil, than any of the
"critics of Scientology" can face, let alone understand,

I once again have to point out, in lay terms:

1. Life is not a game, at all. [LGOO],[SAUS]

2. l. ron hubbard is THE SOURCE of Evil. [HRO]

3. Euphoric or Drug Energy is produced in very large
quantities by l. ron hubbard. [WEV]

'

Drug Energy manifests as "Beautiful and Pleasant Lies"

{definition}

For purposes of very low-level comprehension,
its "working is comparable to (the medical "invention"
and the administering of) Laudanum,

and it is comparable to 'New Age' Tolle's "Living in the Now."

'

Etc. etc. etc.

'

The "mafia" of the critics of 'Scientology,' [SFTF] has similar goals
to 'Scientology' itself, similar to l. ron hubbard, that is:

- to make Life falsely "understood,"

- to hide and misrepresent intense, insidious Evil.

'

'

Being wholly the opposite of both, I remain etc.

KNT hrp&p

'