HELL NO WE WON'T GO

HELL NO, WE WON'T GO

Sep 30, 2004, 12:51:40 AM9/30/04
HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!

Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
another term!

Going by this MSNBC(owned by the military/industrial complex) article;

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6134043/

it's obvious the evil, psychotic, sociopathic NeoCons running the
Pentagon are putting out DISINFO to try and cover up the fact that
they want to reinstate the draft and force 18-25 year olds to fight
and die in their phony pre-emptive wars for oil and power!!

For all of you 18-25 year olds out there;

If you want to DIE; VOTE BUSH

If you want to LIVE; VOTE KERRY!!

HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!

J...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2004, 12:08:22 AM9/30/04
I want YOU on the front lines. If you die I thank you
for serving our country.

"HELL NO, WE WON'T GO" <hell_no_we...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

VietnamVet

Sep 30, 2004, 1:08:33 AM9/30/04
Another lie from a communist dope.
No draft has ever been planned by the Bush Whitehouse.
Just another lie from the demokrats.
Vote kerry and destroy the free world and America as we know it.

nJb

Sep 30, 2004, 1:12:16 AM9/30/04
J...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I want YOU on the front lines. If you die I thank you
> for serving our country.

The Neo-Con mantra.

Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Message has been deleted

edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 30, 2004, 1:38:44 AM9/30/04
In article <cjg55a$75n$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
Phoenix <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote:

> In article <8efaaf39.04092...@posting.google.com>,

> hell_no_we...@yahoo.com (HELL NO, WE WON'T GO) wrote:
>
> > HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
> > HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
> > HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
> >
> > Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
> > another term!
>

> He's planning to resume beer at the White House? Speak for yourself on
> not wanting to go, d00d.

oh great
an untreated alcoholic with unlimited beer

arf meow arf

Peter J Ross

Sep 30, 2004, 1:51:43 AM9/30/04
On Thursday 30 September 2004 at 05:26 GMT, Phoenix wrote in
alt.usenet.kooks:

> In article <8efaaf39.04092...@posting.google.com>,
> hell_no_we...@yahoo.com (HELL NO, WE WON'T GO) wrote:

>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>
>> Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
>> another term!

> He's planning to resume beer at the White House?

Bush is copying COO again, the poor li'l wannabe.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

Donna Long

Sep 30, 2004, 6:16:42 AM9/30/04
Here we go again....another election....SOS with new spins on the fear
factor
Vote Republian and:
Granny will die from lack of medicene
Black voters be will kept from the poles
America will be Nuked
The draft will be re-instated

Is there nothing the Dems won't claim to get their power back? How
about, vote for Bush and Florida will be hit with 4 more hurricanes?

Donna Long

Ted Ng

Sep 30, 2004, 6:51:31 AM9/30/04

"HELL NO, WE WON'T GO" <hell_no_we...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>
> Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
> another term!

No he's not. There are bills in Congress to reinstitute the draft, but those
bills were sponsored by Democrats and won't get anywhere.

Rather than trying to frighten people by generating fraudulent stories,
shouldn't the Kerry campaign give people a reason to vote for him? Chanting
"ABB" may help the kooks feel better, but it doesn't impress regular folks
out there who would like to see a viable alternative.

Don T

Sep 30, 2004, 9:39:17 AM9/30/04
"Donna Long" <lon...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Here we go again....another election....SOS with new spins on the fear
> factor
> Vote Republian and:
> Granny will die from lack of medicene
> Black voters be will kept from the poles

Toooo fucking cold at the poles. North Pole AND South Pole are ice covered
even at the height of summer. If I was a black, brown, red, blue, green, or
even polka dot voter nobody could tell what color I was if a polling place
was opened at either of the poles and I dressed appropriately for the
weather.

--

Don Thompson

How is it that modern liberals can disregard 5,000 years of military
experience in favor of the slogans, some formed facetiously, of the "peace"
movement of the 1960's?

http://belmontclub.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 30, 2004, 10:55:39 AM9/30/04
> "ABB" may help the kooks feel better, but it doesn't impress regular folks
> out there who would like to see a viable alternative.

ralph nader
ross perot
lassie
warren rudman
custard dripping from a dead dogs eye

arf meow arf

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 30, 2004, 10:58:45 AM9/30/04
> How is it that modern liberals can disregard 5,000 years of military
> experience in favor of the slogans, some formed facetiously, of the "peace"
> movement of the 1960's?

5000? pfft
thats three percent or less of span of h sapiens so far
hardly a stable platform for extrapolation

arf meow arf

leto...@nospam.net

Sep 30, 2004, 11:38:24 AM9/30/04
In <10lnp9j...@corp.supernews.com>, on 09/30/2004
at 05:51 AM, "Ted Ng" <ted_ng@[nospam].com> said:

>"HELL NO, WE WON'T GO" <hell_no_we...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>
>> Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
>> another term!

>No he's not. There are bills in Congress to reinstitute the draft, but
>those bills were sponsored by Democrats and won't get anywhere.

The bills make the draft -- if its started again by bush -- fair.

bush claims he can have a draft without Congress.

The lies and misinformtion is coming from you characters on the right.

The Old Timer

Sep 30, 2004, 1:25:33 PM9/30/04
>Vote kerry and destroy the free world and America as we know it.

Too late; Georgie-borgie has already done that with his Patriot Act.

I'll tell you this; the Real Patriots will Act this November and put that
little punk and his New World Order (instituted by his daddy) into the
unemployment line and onto the trash heap of history.

-- John
The history of things that didn't happen has never been written.
. - -
- Henry Kissinger

Homerun Frogbutt

Sep 30, 2004, 2:17:20 PM9/30/04
edens morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges <mair_...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:mair_fheal-1A5D5...@corp.supernews.com:

I'm jealous of him.

--
Should I have a lobotomy? Vote at
http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-51909.html

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mellstrr

Sep 30, 2004, 3:17:51 PM9/30/04
In article <20040930132533...@mb-m20.aol.com>, The Old Timer says...

>>Vote kerry and destroy the free world and America as we know it.
>>

>Too late; Georgie-borgie has already done that with his Patriot Act.
>
>I'll tell you this; the Real Patriots will Act this November and put that
>little punk and his New World Order (instituted by his daddy) into the
>unemployment line and onto the trash heap of history.

The only problem with this is that Kerry is as beholden to Uncle Ariel as the
Bushkult is...

http://www.forward.com/main/article.php?ref=kessler20040923145

CAMPAIGN CONFIDENTIAL

September 24, 2004

By E.J. Kessler

Oh Brother: Cameron Kerry is pledging his brother John would review the sentence
of convicted spy Jonathan Pollard, who received a life sentence in 1985 after
pleading guilty of passing classified documents to Israel.

"It does seem like [Pollard] got a disparate sentence. I'm sure a President
Kerry will take a look at it," the younger Kerry said at a lunch with reporters
from Jewish newspapers Wednesday in Manhattan. "I can guarantee you that if he
looks at it he'll spend longer than George Bush did looking at the death penalty
clemency case in the state of Texas," he added, taking a swipe at the president,
who notoriously spent only minutes reviewing each case when he was governor.

The remarks seemed pitched to curry favor with Orthodox Jews. Bush has rebuffed
numerous calls to free Pollard, who has many defenders among Orthodox Jewry.

A convert to Judaism, Cameron Kerry was back in town for another meeting with
Orthodox Jewish communal leaders and others after an awkward meeting with some
of the same folks August 26. Then, he got off on the wrong foot by criticizing
Attorney General John Ashcroft for, among other things, starting his day with a
prayer. That antagonized the Orthodox leaders, who start their day the same way.
The Wednesday meeting, brokered by New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver,
went much better.

A relaxed Kerry, chatting in a Lower East Side kosher restaurant over pastrami
on rye, said the assembled communal officials had asked him to discuss his
brother's commitment to Israel's security, "the mess in Iraq" and domestic
issues such a healthcare and the budget deficit. He said he had brought up his
brother's commitment to religious freedoms 訏 John Kerry is co-author of a
Senate bill of the Workplace Religious Freedom Act with Senator Rick Santorum, a
Pennsylvania Republican and his brother's plan for energy independence, which
the candidate casts as a national security as well economic and environmental
issue.

Cameron Kerry also took the occasion to rap Bush for neglecting the issue of
Iran's aspirations for a nuclear weapon.

"President Bush gave a speech [at the United Nations] just yesterday and there
was no mention of Iran," he said. "Here is the greatest threat to the security
of Israel, the security of the U.S. and the world and he had an opportunity to
make a statement with the world community that this is an important priority and
an important threat. We heard nothing. We need to press forward with making Iran
accountable for its nuclear development and make sure it's a peaceful use."

Cameron Kerry rebutted Senator John Kyl's contention that John Kerry's plan to
engage with Iran over its nuclear program amounted to the kind of deal President
Clinton and Secretary of State Albright did with North Korea on its own nuclear
program, which the North Koreans flouted.

"That's absolutely wrong," he said. "Bush has gone full circle from walking away
from North Korea while the North Korean threat got worse, until we woke up and
started engaging. North Korea is a great example of how we can't ignore the
threat. We've got to deal with it."

On a more gossipy note, Kerry said his brother's favorite Jewish food was
"probably lox." Sounds fishy to us.

Communal officials at the meeting include the head of the Jewish Communal
Relations Council of New York, Michael Miller; three officials of the Orthodox
Union, Matthew Maryles, Rabbi Menachem Genack and Betty Ehrenberg; the general
counsel of Agudath Israel of America, David Zwiebel, and the chief of Ohel
Children's Home, David Mandel.

***

Buck

Sep 30, 2004, 6:05:03 PM9/30/04
Go fuck yourself!

PLONK!!

Director of Armed Response

Sep 30, 2004, 7:15:08 PM9/30/04
Just goes to show how misled you are.
It is the democrats who authored the bill to brinig back the draft.
Now they are saying it's W's fault! Go a head see who authored the bill, A
gentleman from New York, complete with the Hillary's blessings....

Director of Armed Response

Sep 30, 2004, 7:20:33 PM9/30/04
Now if you put a side this Bush/Kerry Crap....We do need to have the draft
back.
Yes I have a 14 year old son I do realize what I am saying....The only way
to fight a continued war against these
terrorist bastards is to have an army that will not run out of troops. It's
time people look beyond that we may have
gone to Iraq too soon. There is more conflict coming.....

by the way I think the man's name is Rachelle who wrote the draft bill
"mellstrr" <mell...@nospam.netcom> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:05:03 GMT, Buck <Bu...@Buckarooville.CowTown.Net>
> wrote:
>
>> Go fuck yourself!
>>
>> PLONK!!
>
> Oooh, you told him.
>
> You must not have any children. Either that, or you're so priveliged (or
> so OLD) that your kids won't have to serve in this unjust war.
>
> If you think it's such a just war, be sure to have someone take a picture
> of you while you're standing on the 'front line' somewhere. Stand
> somewhere near Falluja, and smile pretty for the camera, so we can all see
> your handsome face just once more before you head off to catch some
> shrapnel with it.
>
> Can I hear ya say "Bring 'em ON!"??
>
> Beside, you do realize that John Kerry hasn't pledged to end this madness,
> either.
>
> I'm trying to imagine the subject of a "military draft", perceived or
> otherwise, coming up tonight during what's been repeatedly billed as a
> "presidential debate" (stifling laughter). I'm trying to imagine it
> reeeeeeeeally hard. Because I would bet that Tweedle-Dumber and his
> lurching opponent won't go anywhere near it while there's a live mic in
> front of them.
>
> Then again, it would be pointless to "debate" the subject if they both
> agreed on it. Which, if it doesn't come up, would likely be a good
> indicator that they do agree on it, thus there's nothing for _them_ to
> debate.
>
> mellstrr--and to hell with the rest of US

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 30, 2004, 7:31:46 PM9/30/04
> Yes I have a 14 year old son I do realize what I am saying....The only way
> to fight a continued war against these
> terrorist bastards is to have an army that will not run out of troops. It's

only makes sense if you think al qaeda is the same thing
as iraq or syria or dprk

the real terrorists are not cheneys bogeymen
in the battlefield they are few and weak

wha you need is well trained and well motivated
which is not what youre ging to get from conscripts
together with international cooperation
which shrub has squandered
and bright and determined detectives

arf meow arf

ceniza

Sep 30, 2004, 7:28:14 PM9/30/04
It will be interesting to see how today's largely disinterested youths
will react to a draft. I'd say they'll become mighty interested in politics
when
the draft returns.

leto...@nospam.net

Sep 30, 2004, 8:06:40 PM9/30/04
In <0s07d.12226$Qv5....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, on 09/30/2004
at 11:15 PM, "Director of Armed Response" <rj...@juno.com> said:

>Just goes to show how misled you are.
>It is the democrats who authored the bill to brinig back the draft.

No it does not bring the draft back -- it make a draft bush wants to have
-- more fair.

mellstrr

Sep 30, 2004, 7:58:30 PM9/30/04
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:20:33 GMT, Director of Armed Response
<rj...@juno.com> wrote:

> Now if you put a side this Bush/Kerry Crap....

This "crap", believe it or not, is rather important. There's simply no
putting that aside, unless one lives in a vacuum.

> We do need to have the draft
> back.

Do tell us why.

> Yes I have a 14 year old son I do realize what I am saying....

Have you asked him how he felt about this?

> The only way
> to fight a continued war against these
> terrorist bastards is to have an army that will not run out of troops.

Ah, but how do you know who the "terrorist bastards" really are?

Have you heard that there may have been lies used to start this war?

Would you think differently about this "war" if that were true? Would you
feel differently if your son died for no other reason than to line the
pockets of a bunch of greedy old men who don't give a damn anymore about
your country or your Constitution?

Please. Look and think outside the FOX.

mellstrr

mellstrr

Sep 30, 2004, 8:00:31 PM9/30/04
wrote:

>> Go fuck yourself!

>> PLONK!!

Oooh, you told him.

You must not have any children. Either that, or you're so priveliged (or

Ted Ng

Sep 30, 2004, 9:26:12 PM9/30/04

"mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cai deo gi day??

Ted Ng

Sep 30, 2004, 9:27:15 PM9/30/04
<leto...@nospam.net> wrote in message news:QLV6d.11792$sP2.3594@trndny04...

> In <10lnp9j...@corp.supernews.com>, on 09/30/2004
> at 05:51 AM, "Ted Ng" <ted_ng@[nospam].com> said:
>

>>"HELL NO, WE WON'T GO" <hell_no_we...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>>
>>> Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
>>> another term!
>
>>No he's not. There are bills in Congress to reinstitute the draft, but
>>those bills were sponsored by Democrats and won't get anywhere.
>
> The bills make the draft -- if its started again by bush -- fair.
>
> bush claims he can have a draft without Congress.
>
> The lies and misinformtion is coming from you characters on the right.

May an long dai cham mui!

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 30, 2004, 9:33:34 PM9/30/04
In article <10lpchj...@corp.supernews.com>, "Ted Ng" <ted_ng@[nospam].com>
wrote:

pardon mais je ne comprends pas le francais

arf meow arf

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

leto...@nospam.net

Oct 1, 2004, 2:36:57 PM10/1/04
In <cjju8v$sg$1...@hood.uits.indiana.edu>, on 10/01/2004
at 03:48 PM, theobviou...@theobviousindiana.edu (Geoff Cashman)
said:

>In article <kc17d.4289$OX.3748@trndny07>, <leto...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>In <0s07d.12226$Qv5....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, on 09/30/2004 >
>at 11:15 PM, "Director of Armed Response" <rj...@juno.com> said: >
>>>Just goes to show how misled you are.
>>>It is the democrats who authored the bill to brinig back the draft.
>>
>>No it does not bring the draft back -- it make a draft bush wants to have
>>-- more fair.
>>

>Spin spin spin.

No -- its the truth you ashsole Now stop lying.

>Reality: Democrats introduced the draft bills. Bush has not asked
>congress for it, and has repeatedly denied any interest in enacting a
>draft.

He has claimed the authority to initiate a draft. Deal with reality.

>DEMOCRATS want the draft, not Republicans.

you mean -- not until after the election.

>-Geoff

mellstrr

Oct 1, 2004, 4:17:19 PM10/1/04
In article <dth7d.117$Cr6.15@trndny03>, leto...@nospam.net says...

>In <cjju8v$sg$1...@hood.uits.indiana.edu>, on 10/01/2004
> at 03:48 PM, theobviou...@theobviousindiana.edu (Geoff Cashman)
spun like a top when he bloviated:

>said:
>
>>In article <kc17d.4289$OX.3748@trndny07>, <leto...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>No it does not bring the draft back -- it make a draft bush wants to have
>>>-- more fair.
>>>

>>Spin spin spin.

>>Reality: Democrats introduced the draft bills. Bush has not asked
>>congress for it, and has repeatedly denied any interest in enacting a
>>draft.
>
>He has claimed the authority to initiate a draft. Deal with reality.
>

>>DEMOCRATS want the draft, not Republicans.
>
>you mean -- not until after the election.

Does it really matter who introduced it? Of course not. Stay on-point,
cash-clown.

Neither of the "anointed candidates" will touch this subject, because it will be
political suicide.

Plus, they both agree on it anyway. No point in "debating" a subject when you're
both on the SAME SIDE.

You know damned well that there's a draft pending. It does not matter who
"introduced the bill".

mellstrr

Director of Armed Response

Oct 2, 2004, 10:12:52 PM10/2/04
BEER IS GOOD
"Phoenix" <rbwa...@databasix.com> wrote in message

> In article <8efaaf39.04092...@posting.google.com>,
> hell_no_we...@yahoo.com (HELL NO, WE WON'T GO) wrote:
>
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>> HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!
>>
>> Bush is secretly making plans to reinstate the draft if he gets
>> another term!

Director of Armed Response

Oct 2, 2004, 10:15:09 PM10/2/04
Did you listen to the debate???
Bush said all volunteer army.........
missed that didn't you?

Director of Armed Response

Oct 2, 2004, 10:16:16 PM10/2/04
like a true Clintonite...the truth thurts
"Buck" <Bu...@Buckarooville.CowTown.Net> wrote in message

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 2, 2004, 10:53:12 PM10/2/04
In article <MgJ7d.6143$Rf1...@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,

"Director of Armed Response" <rj...@snet.net> wrote:

> Did you listen to the debate???
> Bush said all volunteer army.........
> missed that didn't you?

he also said iraq and nuclear weapons
and the usa was under imminent threat of attack
and iraq was part of 9-11

would you buy a used war from this man?

arf meow arf

nJb

Oct 3, 2004, 3:31:46 PM10/3/04
Director of Armed Response wrote:
> Did you listen to the debate???
> Bush said all volunteer army.........
> missed that didn't you?

Bush said Iraq was an eminent threat. Which Bush are we to believe?
--
Jack

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Don T

ugly...@newsreader.com

Oct 3, 2004, 6:43:48 PM10/3/04
Yik Yak <jim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Do you think Bush will find Osama bin Laden before the election?
> I wonder where Osama is?

My money is on the 15th. of October.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

nJb

Oct 3, 2004, 8:52:12 PM10/3/04
Don T wrote:
> No. Bush never said Iraq was an imminent threat. Ever.

I'll accept that, although I doubt you could prove he "never" said it.
Ever. The correct response would have been to challenge me to prove he
did say it, which I couldn't.

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 3, 2004, 9:13:04 PM10/3/04
In article <cjq6rh$3dv$1...@news.xmission.com>, nJb <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Don T wrote:
> > No. Bush never said Iraq was an imminent threat. Ever.
> >

> I'll accept that, although I doubt you could prove he "never" said it.
> Ever. The correct response would have been to challenge me to prove he
> did say it, which I couldn't.

its a pretty silly thing to argue over anyway

if its not even an imminent threat
then what the hell justification is there to destroy it?

arf meow arf

nJb

Oct 3, 2004, 11:47:15 PM10/3/04

Money for campaign donors? An old grudge? He tried to kill my daddy? All
of the above?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Not your business

Oct 4, 2004, 8:59:24 PM10/4/04
If you don't want a draft, then vote for Bush, since he is the
candidate against a draft, while Kerry is for mandatory national
service.

J...@yahoo.com

Oct 4, 2004, 8:16:43 PM10/4/04

"Geoff Cashman" <theobviou...@theobviousindiana.edu> wrote in message

> In article <dth7d.117$Cr6.15@trndny03>, <leto...@nospam.net> wrote:
> >In <cjju8v$sg$1...@hood.uits.indiana.edu>, on 10/01/2004
> > at 03:48 PM, theobviou...@theobviousindiana.edu (Geoff Cashman)
> >said:

> >>Spin spin spin.
> >
> >No -- its the truth you ashsole Now stop lying.
> >

> What's an "ashsole"? Is that something from Mt. St. Helens?
>
> What an amazing debating ability you have. Don't like what someone
> says, counter with insults. Yeah, that'll sway 'em!
>
> Reality; democrats introduced the bills and Bush has been steadfast
> in their opposition to a draft.
>
> -Geoff

He said something about a 'pubic bush ' too ?

Everybody Fucks Raymond

Oct 4, 2004, 9:15:41 PM10/4/04
Yik Yak <jim...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Do you think Bush will find Osama bin Laden before the election?
> I wonder where Osama is?

It no longer qualifies as a surprise.

--
http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

Gortician's Not Dead, Punk
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15537

Gortician - "Purple Haze" cover
http://www.audiostreet.net/artists/000/640/gortician.html

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 4, 2004, 9:22:06 PM10/4/04
In article <Xns9578CE08A4101s...@207.14.113.17>,

Everybody Fucks Raymond <mas...@mason.snuh> wrote:

> Yik Yak <jim...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > Do you think Bush will find Osama bin Laden before the election?
> > I wonder where Osama is?
>
> It no longer qualifies as a surprise.

where in the world is carmen sanladen

arf meow arf

D.B. Calhoun AT RE-MOVE

Oct 4, 2004, 11:07:37 PM10/4/04

> Do you think Bush will find Osama bin Laden before the election?
> I wonder where Osama is?

It's a lose-lose-lose situation. The first time that the adminitration
would actually be humiliated if Bin Laden was caught, because of
conspiracy fallout.

Here are the logical options for October (by "caught" I mean captured or
killed):
1. Bin Laden is not caught (most likely).
2. Bin Laden is caught, news of his captured delayed for political
advantage.
3. Bin Laden is caught, immediate news of his capture sent around the
globe.

Which of these is the best thing in terms of overall justice?
Which of these is the best thing for the Bush Administration?

Conspiracy theories are the byproduct of free speech - and it's ok as
long as one speculates on past events. But speculate on conspiracy of
events yet to happen? Unless there's reason to believe otherwise (i.e.
if the administration planned a surprise for last election), that is.

-David

Everybody Fucks Raymond

Oct 5, 2004, 12:01:40 PM10/5/04
mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:mair_fheal-300CD3.18220604102004
@corp.supernews.com:

Or Waldo, for that matter.