Howard Brennan's sworn statements

Walt

Feb 16, 2012, 10:53:16 AM2/16/12
Howard Brennan gave the police a sworn affidavit just an hour or so
after the murder of President Kennedy.

It's clear that howard Brennan got a good look at the man he'd seen
with a high powered hunting rifle behind a window of the TSBD, because
he wrote..." I believe that I could Identify this man if I ever saw
him again."

In the affidavit Brennan described the man with the hunting rifle
as ...Quote..." He was a white man in his early thirties.....Unquote

When he testified before LBJ's warren Commission he said.....

Mr. Brennan. Well, as I previously have said, I had saw the man in
the
window and I had saw him (Oswald )on television. He ( Oswald ) looked
much
younger on television than he did from my picture of him ( the gunman)
in
the window --- not much younger, but a few years younger --- say five
years
younger.

Does anybody doubt that the man in the light colored clothing that
Brennan saw was OLDER than Lee Oswald?

Obviously Howard Brennan didn't doubt it....He thought that the gunman
looked older than Lee Oswald.

bigdog

Feb 16, 2012, 1:13:44 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 10:53 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> Howard Brennan gave the police a sworn affidavit just an hour or so
> after the murder of President Kennedy.
>
> It's clear that howard Brennan got a good look at the man he'd seen
> with a high powered hunting rifle behind a window of the TSBD, becausehe wrote..." I believe that I could Identify this man if I ever saw
>
> him again."
>
> In the affidavit Brennan described the man with the hunting rifle
> as ...Quote..." He was a white man in his early thirties.....Unquote
>
> When he testified before LBJ's warren Commission he said.....
>
> Mr. Brennan.   Well, as I previously have said, I had saw the man  in
> the
> window and I had saw him (Oswald )on television. He ( Oswald ) looked
> much
> younger on television than he did from my picture of him ( the gunman)
> in
> the window --- not much younger, but a few years younger --- say five
> years
> younger.
>
> Does anybody doubt that the man in the light colored clothing that
> Brennan saw was OLDER than Lee Oswald?
>
> Obviously Howard Brennan didn't doubt it....He thought that the gunman
> looked older than Lee Oswald.

Does anybody doubt that only a retard would think someone could
accurately judge someone's age by looking at them for a few seconds
from six stories below them and across the street. And, oh yeah, the
guy was firing a rifle at the time, so that might get attention. I'm
sure as Brennan was watching that shooter fire the rifle he was
thinking, "hey, that looks like a 30 year old man firing that rifle".

What a fucking kooktard!!!!

Walt

Feb 16, 2012, 2:06:40 PM2/16/12
Hey stupid!..... What Brennan offered was a IMPRESSION of the man in
the windows age. He gave his GENERAL IMPRESSION of the man's age as
"IN HIS EARLY THIRTIES". It's not as if Brennan had said "I think the
man in the light colored clothing with a hunting rifle was 32 1/2
years old. "

His IMPRESSION was the man was "in his early thirties" He also said
the gunman looked older in my ( mental )picture of
him than Oswald did when I saw him on television. Brennan saw Lee
Oswald on TV only a few hours after he wrote...."I believe I could
Idendify this man ( the sniper in the light colored clothes) if I ever
saw him again. And yes just a few hours
later he saw Oswald on TV and did NOT think that Oswald was the man
he'd seen.

We now know that Brennan was right....There is strong evidence that
Lee Oswald was in the first floor lunchroom at the time that Brennan
was seeing a man in his early thirties who weighed as much as 175
pounds, who was dressed in light colored clothing and was armed with a
hunting rifle.

And, oh yeah, the
> guy was firing a rifle at the time, so that might get attention. I'm
> sure as Brennan was watching that shooter fire the rifle he was
> thinking, "hey, that looks like a 30 year old man firing that rifle".
>
> What a fucking kooktard!!!!- Hide quoted text -

bigdog

Feb 16, 2012, 2:20:08 PM2/16/12
That's right. It was only an impression. He had no way of knowing how
old the shooter was. But a retard like you would take that as empircal
evidence. Why else would you have posed the question, "Does anybody
doubt that the man in the light colored clothing that Brennan saw was
OLDER than Lee Oswald?" Of course what else would we expert from a
moron who thinks an eyewitness accounts are a better means of
determining whether a particular gun was used in a crime than
ballistic matching.

> His IMPRESSION was the man was "in his early thirties"  He also said
> the gunman looked older in my ( mental )picture of
> him than Oswald did when I saw him on television.  Brennan saw Lee
> Oswald on TV only a few hours after he wrote...."I believe I could
> Idendify this man ( the sniper in the light colored clothes) if I ever
> saw him again.  And yes just a few hours
> later he saw Oswald on TV and did NOT think that Oswald was the man
> he'd seen.

That's not what he testified to. At no time did Brennan say Oswald was
not the man he saw. His official testimony is that he thought Oswald
was the shooter. Apparently he didn't put as much faith in his own
ability to judge the shooter's age as you do..

> We now know that Brennan was right....There is strong evidence that
> Lee Oswald was in the first floor lunchroom at the time that Brennan
> was seeing a man in his early thirties who weighed as much as 175
> pounds, who was dressed in light colored clothing and was armed with a
> hunting rifle.
>
>  And, oh yeah, the
>

> > guy was firing a rifle at the time, so that might get attention. I'm
> > sure as Brennan was watching that shooter fire the rifle he was
> > thinking, "hey, that looks like a 30 year old man firing that rifle".
>
> > What a fucking kooktard!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Feb 16, 2012, 2:57:46 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 10:53 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> Howard Brennan gave the police a sworn affidavit just an hour or so
> after the murder of President Kennedy.
>
> It's clear that howard Brennan got a good look at the man he'd seen
> with a high powered hunting rifle behind a window of the TSBD, becausehe wrote..." I believe that I could Identify this man if I ever saw
>
> him again."
>
> In the affidavit Brennan described the man with the hunting rifle
> as ...Quote..." He was a white man in his early thirties.....Unquote
>
> When he testified before LBJ's warren Commission he said.....
>
> Mr. Brennan.   Well, as I previously have said, I had saw the man  in
> the
> window and I had saw him (Oswald )on television. He ( Oswald ) looked
> much
> younger on television than he did from my picture of him ( the gunman)
> in
> the window --- not much younger, but a few years younger --- say five
> years
> younger.
>
> Does anybody doubt that the man in the light colored clothing that
> Brennan saw was OLDER than Lee Oswald?
>
> Obviously Howard Brennan didn't doubt it....He thought that the gunman
> looked older than Lee Oswald.

Brennan said multiple times that he could have in all honesty picked
Oswald out of the lineup as the man he saw shooting. Thats the
reality, and that is the reality you will never be man enough to face.

Bud

Feb 16, 2012, 3:00:53 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 2:06 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
Thats right, retard, thats all we ever deal in, even with people we
are well familiar with. Whether we saw someone does not hinge on our
ability to gives a verbal description that fits them.

>  He gave his GENERAL IMPRESSION of the man's age as
> "IN HIS EARLY THIRTIES". It's not as if Brennan had said "I think the
> man in the light colored clothing with a hunting rifle was 32 1/2
> years old. "
>
> His IMPRESSION was the man was "in his early thirties"  He also said
> the gunman looked older in my ( mental )picture of
> him than Oswald did when I saw him on television.  Brennan saw Lee
> Oswald on TV only a few hours after he wrote...."I believe I could
> Idendify this man ( the sniper in the light colored clothes) if I ever
> saw him again.  And yes just a few hours
> later he saw Oswald on TV and did NOT think that Oswald was the man
> he'd seen.

No, retard, he did *think* Oswald was the man he saw, he just didn`t
tell the cops that.

> We now know that Brennan was right....There is strong evidence that
> Lee Oswald was in the first floor lunchroom

Nothing but retard desperation.

mainframetech

Feb 16, 2012, 6:36:15 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 10:53 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> Howard Brennan gave the police a sworn affidavit just an hour or so
> after the murder of President Kennedy.

For those that want to find the document, look under 'witness
statement', not affidavit. Affidavit leads to a different document.

> It's clear that howard Brennan got a good look at the man he'd seen
> with a high powered hunting rifle behind a window of the TSBD, becausehe wrote..." I believe that I could Identify this man if I ever saw

Sam McClung

Feb 16, 2012, 6:46:12 PM2/16/12
howard brennan, that off-center corner stone of the wc façade
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/brennan.html

Walt

Feb 16, 2012, 10:44:06 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 5:46 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> howard brennan, that off-center corner stone of the wc façadehttp://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/brennan.html

Wow!, that's really revealing.....In the photo Brennan positioned
himself a coulpe of feet from his actual location during the shooting
and Mooney thinks that's a legitmate reason to say ...." Brennan
didn't remember where he was at the time of the shooting"

Walt

Feb 16, 2012, 9:51:58 PM2/16/12
OK ...then why did you say.... "anybody doubt that only a retard
would think someone could
accurately judge someone's age by looking at them for a few
seconds" ........

Brennan didn't attempt at "accuracy".... by trying to determine the
man's exact age.....He said that the guy was between 30 and 35 ( early
thirties ) ....And he didn't see the man for just a few seconds at the
time he was firing the hunting rifle....
Why do you lie like this?..... Brennan had seen the man in the light
colored clothing moving around behind the windows of the sixth floor
BEFORE the motorcade ever arrived in Dealey Plaza. In fact When
Brennan said that he'd seen the man behind the SE corner window was
BEFORE the motorcade arrived.....At the time he saw him aiming the
rifle out of the window the man was STANDING behind the wide open
window at the WEST end of the sixth floor.

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2012, 1:21:40 AM2/17/12

mainframetech

Feb 17, 2012, 9:07:31 AM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 1:21 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Worth repeating.....
>
> SHATTERING A LOONY THEORY ABOUT HOWARD BRENNAN:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c1f09dbba91a91

Interesting. Give no information, and just a little teaser so you get
more hits on your website...clever. Are we helping you increase your
income?

Chris

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2012, 9:39:39 AM2/17/12

LOL. Kooky Christopher thinks I get income from my acj links.

Walt

Feb 17, 2012, 9:25:37 AM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 12:21 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Worth repeating.....
>
> SHATTERING A LOONY THEORY ABOUT HOWARD BRENNAN:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c1f09dbba91a91

Im busy and don't have time to rebutt each and every lie you've told
in you're re-posts......But here's a quick rebuttal on just one of
your lies.

David Von Pea brain wrote:......"DVP --- During the shooting, Brennan
no doubt saw Oswald crouching behind the MC rifle BELOW THE LEVEL OF
THE DIRTY WINDOWS, i.e., through the open bottom half of the SN
window, even though Brennan was of the false impression that Oswald
was "standing".

David Von Pea Brain, you are a lying idiot.....Howard Brennan said
that the man was standing...NOT crouching as you claim. Brennan said
"I could see the man from his belt up" Furthermore in your ignorance
and lying you are blinded to the fact that if the man had been
crouching and trying to fire the rifle out of the partially open
window he could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle low enough
to shoot President kennedy . You are one stupid son-of-a-bitch.

Ben Holmes

Feb 17, 2012, 10:25:15 AM2/17/12
In article <77bb0db9-8625-41bd...@9g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Feb 17, 12:21=A0am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Worth repeating.....
>>
>> SHATTERING A LOONY THEORY ABOUT HOWARD BRENNAN:http://groups.google.com/g=
>roup/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76http://groups.google.com/group/=
>alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c1f09dbba91a91
>
>Im busy and don't have time to rebutt each and every lie you've told
>in you're re-posts......But here's a quick rebuttal on just one of
>your lies.
>
>David Von Pea brain wrote:......"DVP --- During the shooting, Brennan
>no doubt saw Oswald crouching behind the MC rifle BELOW THE LEVEL OF
>THE DIRTY WINDOWS, i.e., through the open bottom half of the SN
>window, even though Brennan was of the false impression that Oswald
>was "standing".
>
>David Von Pea Brain, you are a lying idiot.....Howard Brennan said
>that the man was standing...NOT crouching as you claim. Brennan said
>"I could see the man from his belt up" Furthermore in your ignorance
>and lying you are blinded to the fact that if the man had been
>crouching and trying to fire the rifle out of the partially open
>window he could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle low enough
>to shoot President kennedy . You are one stupid son-of-a-bitch.

DVP is undoubtedly one of the most prolific liars on the JFK case. And, just
like jello - you can't pin him down on his lies, because he just runs away to
the next one.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2012, 11:52:20 AM2/17/12

Mission accomplished -- I got Walt all riled up (again) via my Brennan
re-posts, which are articles that are filled with facts--as opposed to
Walter's fantasy-filled ramblings re Brennan.

BTW, Walt, have you gotten even ONE other CT kook to jump on your
"Brennan Saw A Shooter Firing From The WEST End Of The TSBD" bandwagon
of silliness yet? Even one? I'm curious to know if anyone else is as
retarded as Walt? And is anyone else who reads Walt's idiotic posts
concerning Howard Brennan willing to twist Brennan's testimony into
the pretzel-shaped batch of bullshit that Walt has created out of that
testimony?

Just curious.

And just FYI, Walter -- Brennan said he thought Oswald was
standing....and Brennan also said he thought Norman and Williams were
STANDING in their 5th-floor windows too. That should give Walt a hint
here. But since he's content on being an evidence-mangling retard
24/7, I doubt such a hint would be of much use to him.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 17, 2012, 1:15:10 PM2/17/12

>>> "If the man had been crouching and trying to fire the rifle out of the partially open window, he could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle low enough to shoot President Kennedy." <<<

Just when you think Walt Cakebread has reached a new height in
goofiness, he goes and says something that's even more retarded.

Maybe Walt should watch the '63 SS film a few more times (linked
below). And maybe he should pay some attention to the position of SS
Agent Howlett while Howlett performs his re-creation while sitting on
a box in the Sniper's Nest, as he points an imaginary "rifle" (his
arm) out the SN window.

And since Oswald wasn't required (by law) to STAY in any one
particular position during the entire shooting timeline, it's quite
possible that Oswald re-positioned himself after firing his first
shot. And maybe he re-positioned his firing stance a little more for
shot #3.

But this Secret Service film clearly demonstrates that a shooter
sitting on a box in the SN has a clear line of sight to the street
below with the window only halfway open. (And when comparing CE482 to
the Howlett demonstration in the SS film, it looks to me like the
window is open to approximately the same height in each.)

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/1963-secret-service-film.html

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0113b.htm

Now, let's sit back and watch Walt try to tell us that he knows with
absolute certainty exactly what position the SN sniper was in when he
fired each of his three shots at JFK.*

And Walt will attempt to tell us that unknowable fact by utilizing
Brennan's testimony*, which, of course, is testimony that Walt has
already mangled and misrepresented to the point where Walter should
probably be locked up -- because if there isn't some kind of law
against deliberately distorting a witness' words, there ought to be
one. And if such a law were on the books, Walt would be in the State
Pen right now.

* = Oops, I nearly forgot....Walt doesn't think anybody was really
firing a gun at JFK from the southeast SN window. He thinks the real
killer was on the WEST end of the TSBD. Which means Walt can't make up
any imaginary and unknowable details about Oswald's shooting
stance(s). He'd have to switch everything to the WEST side of the
building to do that kind of imagining.

So sorry, Walt. I forgot for a second that I was dealing with a
retarded person who actually thinks Howard Brennan saw a gunman on the
west side of the Depository.

mainframetech

Feb 17, 2012, 7:18:30 PM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 9:39 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> LOL. Kooky Christopher thinks I get income from my acj links.

Not necessarily. For al I know you may have an income from
advertising or any number of other things. But you certainly have a
strong push to get everybody over to your website. For all I know you
jimmy whatever evidence you can to fit your wacky theories of the one
lone shooter. That';s why I decided to deal only with evidence from
other sites.

Chris

Walt

Feb 17, 2012, 9:49:41 PM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 10:52 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Mission accomplished -- I got Walt all riled up (again) via my Brennan
> re-posts, which are articles that are filled with facts--as opposed to
> Walter's fantasy-filled ramblings re Brennan.
>
> BTW, Walt, have you gotten even ONE other CT kook to jump on your
> "Brennan Saw A Shooter Firing From The WEST End Of The TSBD" bandwagon
> of silliness yet? Even one? I'm curious to know if anyone else is as
> retarded as Walt? And is anyone else who reads Walt's idiotic posts
> concerning Howard Brennan willing to twist Brennan's testimony into
> the pretzel-shaped batch of bullshit that Walt has created out of that
> testimony?
>
> Just curious.
>
> And just FYI, Walter -- Brennan said he thought Oswald was
> standing...

You lying bastard!.....Brennan did NOT say that he "thought" the man
was standing.....He said the man WAS standing and he "could see him
from his belt up."

I'm sure that you're not smart enough to understand that your lie is
so obviously a lie that it's pathetic. It's obvious that nobody
could have crouched behind that windonow and fired down onto Elm
street. Anybody trying to hit a target on Elm street using a 40 inch
long rifle would have had to have stood up close to the window and
protruded the rifle out of the window. Nobody could have crouched
behind that window and declined the muzzle low enough to hit anything
on Elm street in front of the TSBD.

It is a fact that there were boxes of books behind that window which
would have prevented anybody from crouching there and firing a rifle.
LOOK at the photos of the so called "Sniper's Nest".......Even an
idiot can see that there wasn't room enough for a sniper to perform as
you have speculated.

Walt

Feb 17, 2012, 9:52:46 PM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 12:15 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Just when you think Walt Cakebread has reached a new height in
> goofiness, he goes and says something that's even more retarded.
>
> Maybe Walt should watch the '63 SS film a few more times (linked
> below). And maybe he should pay some attention to the position of SS
> Agent Howlett while Howlett performs his re-creation while sitting on
> a box in the Sniper's Nest, as he points an imaginary "rifle" (his
> arm) out the SN window.
>
> And since Oswald wasn't required (by law) to STAY in any one
> particular position during the entire shooting timeline, it's quite
> possible that Oswald re-positioned himself after firing his first
> shot. And maybe he re-positioned his firing stance a little more for
> shot #3.
>
> But this Secret Service film clearly demonstrates that a shooter
> sitting on a box in the SN has a clear line of sight to the street
> below with the window only halfway open. (And when comparing CE482 to
> the Howlett demonstration in the SS film, it looks to me like the
> window is open to approximately the same height in each.)
>
> http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/1963-secret-service-film.html
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...
>
> Now, let's sit back and watch Walt try to tell us that he knows with
> absolute certainty exactly what position the SN sniper was in when he
> fired each of his three shots at JFK.*
>
> And Walt will attempt to tell us that unknowable fact by utilizing
> Brennan's testimony*, which, of course, is testimony that Walt has
> already mangled and misrepresented to the point where Walter should
> probably be locked up -- because if there isn't some kind of law
> against deliberately distorting a witness' words, there ought to be
> one. And if such a law were on the books, Walt would be in the State
> Pen right now.
>
> * = Oops, I nearly forgot....Walt doesn't think anybody was really
> firing a gun at JFK from the southeast SN window. He thinks the real
> killer was on the WEST end of the TSBD. Which means Walt can't make up
> any imaginary and unknowable details about Oswald's shooting
> stance(s). He'd have to switch everything to the WEST side of the
> building to do that kind of imagining.
>
> So sorry, Walt. I forgot for a second that I was dealing with a
> retarded person who actually thinks Howard Brennan saw a gunman on the
> west side of the Depository.

The gunman was there behind the wide open WEST end window......Arnold
Rowland and Howard Brennan both saw him there.

Bud

Feb 18, 2012, 6:03:19 AM2/18/12
On Feb 17, 10:25 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <77bb0db9-8625-41bd-b0dc-e7825fdaf...@9g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
> Walt says...
>

> >On Feb 17, 12:21=A0am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Worth repeating.....
>
> >> SHATTERING A LOONY THEORY ABOUT HOWARD BRENNAN:http://groups.google.com/g=
> >roup/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76http://groups.google.com/group/=
> >alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c1f09dbba91a91
>
> >Im busy and don't have time to rebutt each and every lie you've told
> >in you're re-posts......But  here's a quick rebuttal on just one of
> >your lies.
>
> >David Von Pea brain wrote:......"DVP --- During the shooting, Brennan
> >no doubt saw Oswald crouching behind the MC rifle BELOW THE LEVEL OF
> >THE DIRTY WINDOWS, i.e., through the open bottom half of the SN
> >window, even though Brennan was of the false impression that Oswald
> >was "standing".
>
> >David Von Pea Brain, you are a lying idiot.....Howard Brennan said
> >that the man was standing...NOT crouching as you claim.  Brennan said
> >"I could see the man from his belt up"   Furthermore in your ignorance
> >and lying you are blinded to the fact that if the man had been
> >crouching and trying to fire the rifle out of the partially open
> >window he could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle low enough
> >to shoot President kennedy .  You are one stupid son-of-a-bitch.
>
> DVP is undoubtedly one of the most prolific liars on the JFK case. And, just
> like jello - you can't pin him down on his lies, because he just runs away to
> the next one.

This from the coward who hides from DVP`s responses.

Bud

Feb 18, 2012, 6:05:10 AM2/18/12
You`re retarded, Brennan never said he saw Oswald standing in the
west window.

Bud

Feb 18, 2012, 6:04:32 AM2/18/12
On Feb 17, 9:49 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 10:52 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Mission accomplished -- I got Walt all riled up (again) via my Brennan
> > re-posts, which are articles that are filled with facts--as opposed to
> > Walter's fantasy-filled ramblings re Brennan.
>
> > BTW, Walt, have you gotten even ONE other CT kook to jump on your
> > "Brennan Saw A Shooter Firing From The WEST End Of The TSBD" bandwagon
> > of silliness yet? Even one? I'm curious to know if anyone else is as
> > retarded as Walt? And is anyone else who reads Walt's idiotic posts
> > concerning Howard Brennan willing to twist Brennan's testimony into
> > the pretzel-shaped batch of bullshit that Walt has created out of that
> > testimony?
>
> > Just curious.
>
> > And just FYI, Walter -- Brennan said he thought Oswald was
> > standing...
>
> You lying bastard!.....Brennan did NOT say that he "thought" the man
> was standing.....He said the man WAS standing and he "could see him
> from his belt up."

Were the men on the 5th floor standing, Walt?

Walt

Feb 18, 2012, 9:18:47 AM2/18/12
On Feb 18, 5:04 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:49 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 10:52 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Mission accomplished -- I got Walt all riled up (again) via my Brennan
> > > re-posts, which are articles that are filled with facts--as opposed to
> > > Walter's fantasy-filled ramblings re Brennan.
>
> > > BTW, Walt, have you gotten even ONE other CT kook to jump on your
> > > "Brennan Saw A Shooter Firing From The WEST End Of The TSBD" bandwagon
> > > of silliness yet? Even one? I'm curious to know if anyone else is as
> > > retarded as Walt? And is anyone else who reads Walt's idiotic posts
> > > concerning Howard Brennan willing to twist Brennan's testimony into
> > > the pretzel-shaped batch of bullshit that Walt has created out of that
> > > testimony?
>
> > > Just curious.
>
> > > And just FYI, Walter -- Brennan said he thought Oswald was
> > > standing...
>
> > You lying bastard!.....Brennan did NOT say that he "thought" the man
> > was standing.....He said the man WAS standing and he "could see him
> > from his belt up."
>
>   Were the men on the 5th floor standing, Walt?

The window being discussed is the SE window on the sixth floor.....Try
to pay attention and focus focus your tiny little pea brain on the
FACTS.

> > I'm sure that you're not smart enough to understand that your lie is
> > so obviously a lie that it's pathetic.   It's obvious that nobody
> > could have crouched behind that windonow and fired down onto Elm
> > street.  Anybody trying to hit a target on Elm street using a 40 inch
> > long rifle would have had to have stood up close to the window and
> > protruded the rifle out of the window.  Nobody could have crouched
> > behind that window and declined the muzzle low enough to hit anything
> > on Elm street in front of the TSBD.
>
> > It is a fact that there were boxes of books behind that window which
> > would have prevented anybody from crouching there and firing a rifle.
> > LOOK at the photos of the so called "Sniper's Nest".......Even an
> > idiot can see that there wasn't room enough for a sniper to perform as
> > you have speculated.
>
> > .and Brennan also said he thought Norman and Williams were
>
> > > STANDING in their 5th-floor windows too. That should give Walt a hint
> > > here. But since he's content on being an evidence-mangling retard
> > > 24/7, I doubt such a hint would be of much use to him.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Feb 18, 2012, 10:00:59 AM2/18/12
On Feb 18, 9:18 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 5:04 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > You lying bastard!.....Brennan did NOT say that he "thought" the man
> > > was standing.....He said the man WAS standing and he "could see him
> > > from his belt up."
>
> >   Were the men on the 5th floor standing, Walt?
>
> The window being discussed is the SE window on the sixth floor.....Try
> to pay attention and focus focus your tiny little pea brain on the
> FACTS.

Why are you running from the FACT that Howard Brennan said the guys
on the 5th floor were standing, retard?

Walt

Feb 19, 2012, 12:00:50 PM2/19/12
Nope.....And there not firing a rifle either......

Even a moron with a very low IQ can see that Howard Brennan could not
have see the gunman "from his belt up" if the gunman had been
crouching directly behind the window as you liars claim. Brennan was
on the south side of Elm street, six stories ( sixty feet) below the
SE corner window, so the angle from Brennan up to the window would
have blocked his view of about 1 /3 of the mans body, and he would
only have seen the man from his belt up at the time the man was aiming
the rifle from a window that would have to have been wide open.

If the man had been crouching behind the window, like the men in the
fifth floor photo, as you liars claim, then Brennan would only have
seen his head and shoulders.

Bud

Feb 19, 2012, 12:30:57 PM2/19/12
And they are not standing, either. If Brennan can be wrong that the
men on the 5th floor were standing he could be wrong about Oswald on
the 6th.

> Even a moron with a very low IQ can see that Howard Brennan could not
> have see the gunman "from his belt up" if the gunman had been
> crouching directly behind the window as you liars claim.  Brennan was
> on the south side of Elm street, six stories ( sixty feet) below the
> SE corner window, so the angle from Brennan up to the window would
> have blocked his view of about 1 /3 of the mans body, and he would
> only have seen the man from his belt up at the time the man was aiming
> the rifle from a window that would have to have been wide open.
>
> If the man had been crouching behind the window, like the men in the
> fifth floor photo, as you liars claim, then Brennan would only have
> seen his head and shoulders.

If you read his testimony you`d know he didn`t only observe Oswald
when he was shooting.

Walt

Feb 19, 2012, 4:39:33 PM2/19/12
Really??? I'm well aware that Brennan saw the guy in the light
colored clothing several times before he saw him " from the belt up "
STANDING and aiming a high powered hunting rifle out of a WIDE open
window.

Bud

Feb 19, 2012, 5:08:03 PM2/19/12
You don`t have to say "the guy" anymore, retard. Brennan identified
"the guy" as Oswald.

Walt

Feb 19, 2012, 6:45:15 PM2/19/12
I don't thank sooo........ Howard Brennan said ....."The man was a
white man in his early thirties ( LHO was in his early twenties) He
weighed as much as 175 pounds ( LHO weighed 140 pounds ) He had on
light colored clothes but definitely not a suit. His shirt was
possibly a dinghy white, and his trousers were a shade lighter than
his shirt." (LHO was wearing dark brown colored shirt and dark gray
trousers) Brennan said that he thought he'd be able identify the
man if he ever saw him again, and just a couple of hours after Brennan
wrote that he saw LHO on TV and said that he did not look like the man
he'd seen.

Bud

Feb 19, 2012, 7:38:59 PM2/19/12
No, really Walt, you can check his testimony. He said the guy he saw
was Oswald. That trumps all your nonsense.