Gils Video's A Colossal Failure , Hardley Anyone One Believes Him Of Over 500 People I've Personally Polled .....Updated !

cdddraftsman

Dec 23, 2007, 8:29:36 AM12/23/07
[ There are a few notable exceptions . Here are some people who have
supported Gil's Video's Are They Sane ? Lets Listen In ] :

WarCrime911 :
http://www.youtube.com/user/WarCrime911

Demand a new investigation into 9/11, JFK, the Disclosure Project
witness testimony on US Military Black Operations including UFO
projects, The Truth about what's inside area 51 and a full
declassification to what ever Roswell documents are left after the
BASTARDS pulled their Reichstag at the Pentagon! Power hungry freaks
who like to think they can stop the all mighty force of human nature
with their pathetic excuse for a thumb! Stop trying to inhibit the
progress of mankind for you own selfish profits!
MetaMaterials can have a negative refranctive index which makes the
speed of light inside these materials faster than 'c' in a vacuum.
Look up Meta-Invisibility! Aliens are real, and they are watching our
planet. They are extremely advanced so they can go about their
business virtually undetected. When rare 'incidents' occur the
Military or the 'Men In Black' step in.

[ After he got messages like these and I brought up him believing in
UFO's : ]

davelenar :
fucking stupid idiot

crackfukker :
If you really believe in UFOs, then missiles shooting out of 767s
is the least of your problems.

gordonbloyershow :
You are brain dead.

[ He changed his UFO crap entry by deleting it :]

It's time for Revelations, and Revolutions! Look at who is running
the world and learn what their plans are. It's our only chance at
survival now. Watch 'END GAME' or do a search for the New World
Order. They even have a website called www.The-New-World-
Parliament.o rg evil has manifested and grown to a level never
before seen in all of human History, it is up to the righteous to
stand up and fight it. I have back engineered much of the Alien
technology, it's available to anyone intelligent enough to understand
it and righteous enough to use it for good. Together we can liberate
the world and deliver our species from evil and certain destruction.
Expose 9/11, JFK, and everyone else the evil has killed on it's rise
to power. Tell people the truth! Expose the lies that are used to
control us!

WarCrime911 again :

I AM a Physicist 'Jet Effect' is just as ridiculous as 'Pancaking'!
ANY moron who can fire a high powered rifle into a watermelon knows
it
won't JUMP TOWARDS you! Neuromuscular reactions require a time delay,
the force driving Kennedy's head back is from the Bullet fired from
Lucien Sarti's Rifle.

BVS1211 :

War crimes you are right. any moron knows it won't jump back towards
you. the intelligent people know it will.

[ Hehheheheheheh ! ]

SlimOpz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM&mode=related&search=

JFK was assasinated by the CIA and that leads to GWBUSH Senior.
Google
JFK II

EllasaToD :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM&mode=related&search=

The driver definitely is responsible for the head shot! It is so so
so
obvious. Turns around, shoots him in the head, then speeds up. Jackie
realized that and tried to get out of the car...

EddieJHamilton :

If Oswald was shooting he wasn't the alone. The average American
citizen is more honest than the government. For 50 of them to witness
the same thing and the government to ignore it, says an awful lot.

deadliesdontargue :

hence why the results from the bethesda autopsy were ruled invalid
and
they differed completely from that of parkland and witness statements
as to the circumstances on how they were inflicted .

[ Here's a Hooter ] :

Lawyer73 wrote on seeing video :
' First time the Zapruder film was shown to the public' :

What was more shocking was Geraldo's hair cut.

[ Hehehheheheheheh ! ]

On Aug 1, 3:47 am, Jmoore1...@aol.com wrote:

> On Jul 31, 11:37 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > [ There are a few notable exceptions . Here are some people who have
> > supported Gil's Video's Are They Sane ? Lets Listen In ] :

> The links you supplied have nothing to do with Gil Jesus' videos. I
> suspect that the comments you posted don't have anything to do with
> them as well.

> (Snipped)

I never said they did . I said they are noteable exceptions who have
supported Gils videos ( verbally in the past with 'Good job
posts' ) .
Some are people who post video's of their own with similar content .
All are kooks such as yourself .

Glad to see your comprehension level is at a steady zich , goes a
long way to explain your befuddlement with the JFK case . Ignorance
and a lack of education are good for digging ditches or selling crack
pipes soooooo why do you remain here spreading sedition against my
country ?

America would like to know ?

.......tl

Gil Jesus

Dec 23, 2007, 9:13:52 AM12/23/07
Yes my channel is a colossal failure. Look at the stats:

Videos Uploaded: 178
Video Views: 786,119

Channel Type: Normal
Channel Views: 11,658
Subscribers: 248

Nearly 80,000 views every month AND as large a subscription base as
this newsgroup.

AND THIS IN ONLY 10 MONTHS !!!

And the REAL reviews:

Thank you for keeping the search for truth and justice alive with
actual evidence and archival shorts!!! It's nice to know some people
out there still care!

You got it right Gil. The large gaping wound that we see in the
President's throat in the "death stare" photo is where they gouged out
the bullet. There was a bullet hole in the front of the limousine
witnessed by many people and photographed. That's why LBJ had the limo
shipped out and stripped down. They even interviewed the guy who put
in a new windshield, he said there was in fact a bullet hole of entry
in the windshield. They had to remove the bullet from JFK before the
autopsy because they knew it had come in the front. And when you look
at the Z film you can plainly see that when that bullet hits K's
throat, C isn't even hit yet, he is still turning around.

VIEWER COMMENTS ON THE "COUGHING" VIDEOS:

Good observation and conclusion. I was trying to figure out what he
was doing with his elbows horizontal like that. I agree he was choking
on something. You can see jackie holding her hand to his mouth cupped,
as if to catch the object? Interesting. Thnx for the info.

I have seen the frames before so many times and I could never figure
out what exactly Kennedy was attempting to do with his hands and why
his arms were in this position, also the bullet going right past
Connelly's left ear his movements are obvious now. Great job.

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I felt that your
three videos concerning the JFK assasination of JFK.I thought they
were very well done especially the third(last)part.Your videos were
very intruiging and informitive and really made me think.I`ll keep a
more open mind towards things thanks to you from now on.

I've just recently viewed your video on your theory of the JFK
assassination. I thought it was a very good way of describing it, and
that video had totally changed my opinion on that issue. I couldn't
agree more on how you explained the forward motion of the president
and the coughing. Good Job.

Very good analysis on Kennedy coughing up a bullet. Also, notice Gov.
Connally as this is occurring. He is shielding himself as if to avoid
something directly in front of him.

You can believe what the WC said they said, or you can see and hear
from the witnesses who were THERE in their OWN words:

VIDEOS

http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

PICTURES

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/

cdddraftsman

Dec 23, 2007, 10:54:22 AM12/23/07
On Dec 23, 6:13 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>(Snipped)

Gil has such a large following at YouTube he hangs around here instead
of answering questions about his dishonest video's that he has stolen
from other conspiracy dolts , that's he's also had to disable all
ratings and comments for fear of being haranged to death with insults
because of his very bad clinical paranoia that has now been
documented :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4f7828cd9949b894

Beside his disasterously low threshold of evidence and his exclusive
reliance upon the worse forms of evidence (Eye-witness testimony) The
greatest single cause of miscarriage of justice in the us of a (Does't
seem to bother him none)
his video's have thus suffered a down turn that puts himin the very
lowest of hits catagory for any spurious JFK Assassination Conspiracy
Hoaxing Video On You Tube ! :

For example just 4 of his competitors video's exceeds his 178
video's ! :

Wiegman film of JFK Assn. Views: 224,340
Bell film of JFK Assn. Views: 232,561
JFK's bodyguards.......away from JFK Views: 372,952
Assn. of JFK -... Zapruder Film (Wide) Views: 288,714

Which really must have his dolty pinhead spinning from envy !

tl

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2007, 11:12:54 AM12/23/07
On Dec 23, 10:54 am, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 6:13 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >(Snipped)
>
> Gil has such a large following at YouTube he hangs around here instead
> of answering questions about his dishonest video's that he has stolen
> from other conspiracy dolts , that's he's also had to disable all
> ratings and comments for fear of being haranged to death with insults
> because of his very bad clinical paranoia that has now been
> documented :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

> Beside his disasterously low threshold of evidence and his exclusive
> reliance upon the worse forms of evidence (Eye-witness testimony) The
> greatest single cause of miscarriage of justice in the us of a (Does't
> seem to bother him none)
> his video's have thus suffered a down turn that puts himin the very
> lowest of hits catagory for any spurious JFK Assassination Conspiracy
> Hoaxing Video On You Tube ! :
>
> For example just 4 of his competitors video's exceeds his 178
> video's ! :
>
> Wiegman                 film of JFK Assn.     Views:    224,340
> Bell                         film of JFK Assn.     Views:    232,561
> JFK's bodyguards.......away from JFK      Views:    372,952
> Assn. of JFK -... Zapruder Film (Wide)     Views:    288,714
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------

> Which really must have his dolty pinhead spinning from envy !
>
> tl

Apparently Chico saved all the praising comments and deleted all the
bad which overpowered the good ones. Anyone surprised? You're a
failure in every shape and form of the word Jesus. Now go clean that
junk from your yard, the neighbors are sick of looking at it.

Neil Coburn

Dec 24, 2007, 5:19:42 PM12/24/07
Colossal Failure Don't you wish. Neil
Cobburn