If you hated the curtain rod video....

Gil Jesus

Apr 2, 2007, 5:15:09 PM4/2/07
..wait till you see what's next.

marklanerus...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2007, 6:20:27 PM4/2/07
Please , no mo hate mail ! : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akh388
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2007, 6:40:23 PM4/2/07
Oh goodie! Another tired, 19-year-old TMWKK 3-minute "IT WAS A
CONSPIRACY" video clip to look forward to! I can't wait.

As if none of us here has ever seen TMWKK before. <laugh>

I've had it on DVD for years. I'm sure others here have got it in
their library too. Hardly worth having in my collection, except for
the many laughs it provides (and that "British" thing that it's got
going on there, which always seems kinda funny for such an "American"
crime of the century).

Plus, I do like the circa 1988 views of Dealey Plaza, the witnesses,
and Dallas. So there are a few redeeming qualities to that
series....but the bottom-line conclusions are certainly not among
them.

There are so many more deserving and rewarding JFK-related programs/
videos to choose from....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b8068c4e9da8680f

....but TMWKK always seems to take a front seat with the kooks. Wonder
why? ~strokes chin~

Try watching some "truth" (for once)...right here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HNmqJO4dFDE

"Oswald, from his own lips, TOLD us he was guilty....he told us he was
guilty....almost the same as if he had said 'I murdered President
Kennedy'....he told us. How did he tell us? Well, the lies he told,
one after another, showed an UNMISTAKABLE consciousness of guilt. If
Oswald were innocent, why did he find it necessary to deny purchasing
that Carcano rifle from the Klein's store in Chicago? Why did he even
deny owning any rifle at all? Why did he find it necessary to do that
if he's innocent?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, if Lee Harvey Oswald had nothing to
do with President Kennedy's assassination and was framed....this
otherwise independent and defiant would-be revolutionary, who disliked
taking orders from anyone, turned out to be the most willing and
cooperative frame-ee in the history of mankind!! Because the evidence
of his guilt is so monumental, that he could have just as well gone
around with a large sign on his back declaring in bold letters 'I Just
Murdered President John F. Kennedy'!!!" -- V. Bug.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2007, 9:45:08 PM4/2/07
Ken Rahn is ashamed of you

<marklanerus...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Apr 2, 2007, 9:50:14 PM4/2/07
On Apr 2, 6:40 pm, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> "Oswald, from his own lips, TOLD us he was guilty....he told us he was
> guilty....almost the same as if he had said 'I murdered President
> Kennedy'....he told us.

Present the evidence that Oswald TOLD us "from his own lips" thathe
was guilty.

Not YOUR INTERPRETATION of what he said, his EXACT WORDS, please.

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2007, 9:59:04 PM4/2/07
>>> "Present the evidence that Oswald TOLD us "from his own lips" that he was guilty. Not YOUR INTERPRETATION of what he said, his EXACT WORDS, please." <<<

Just as Vince B. said. Can't you comprehend the simplest of things?

Oswald's OWN LIES ("from his own lips") tell a reasonable person
examining this case that he (LHO) was guilty of 2 murders.

If he's innocent, would Oswald NEED to lie 39 times in 46 hours? Does
a truly INNOCENT person need to distance himself THIS MUCH from two
crimes that he had absolutely no part of?.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/beb8390c3526124d

(And that's not nearly a fully-comprehensive list above either. There
are several other Oz lies that can be added in.)

tomnln

Apr 2, 2007, 11:45:33 PM4/2/07
WHERE can I find Oswald's Lies "From his own Lips"?

Are you referring to what the authorities Told us what Oswald said?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Apr 2, 2007, 11:48:24 PM4/2/07
Are tom lowery & David Von Pain-in-the-Ass Related?

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Apr 3, 2007, 12:15:57 AM4/3/07

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2007, 12:27:05 AM4/3/07
>>> "Are you referring to what the authorities told us what Oswald said?" <<<

Partially. But not all of them. Oswald spread his lies around very
nicely, so we don't have to JUST rely on the "authorities" in this
"OSWALD WAS A LYING BASTARD" regard -- which means that there are
plenty of lies left over, even when we apply the usual CT-Kook rule of
accusing every person in "authority" of wrong-doing and themselves
lying about Oz's statements, which is to be expected from you kooks.

The "leftover" lies include the several Oswald told on Live TV for all
the world to hear and assess...plus the lies he told to Wesley
Frazier...plus the lies he told to his brother, Robert.

And there were no doubt several additional lies told by LHO to
Marguerite and wife Marina too. I'll have to check on those in more
detail, though, to verify them. But I'm sure there must be at least
half-a-dozen.

Are Frazier, and Robert Oswald, and Marguerite Oswald, and Marina
Oswald all liars too?