How Far Will Conspiracy Kooks Go In Order To Try And Clear Mr. Oswald? Let's Take A Quick Look.....

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2007, 12:30:17 PM2/18/07
Let's examine the LENGTHS to which many rabid JFK conspiracy theorists
will go in their crazy attempts at allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to get
away with the two murders he so obviously committed on 11/22/63.....

1.) Eyewitness Howard Brennan sees Lee Harvey Oswald shoot at
President John F. Kennedy with a rifle. Plus: Brennan provided a
decent "Oswald-like" description in his 11/22/63 affidavit....and this
wouldn't even take into account the 12:44 PM APB description put out
by J. Herbert Sawyer of the Dallas Police just minutes after the
shooting.

So you can toss out that 12:44 description if you want to think it
WASN'T provided by Howard Brennan. That STILL leaves Brennan's 11/22
affidavit, which says:

"He was a white man in his early 30s, slender, nice looking, slender
and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brennan1.htm

The Kook Response ("KR"): Brennan is totally unreliable. .... Or: His
eyesight sucks. ... He was coerced into identifying Oswald. ... He
wasn't even looking up at the sixth floor at the time of the last
shot. ... He described the wrong clothing. ... He couldn't possibly
have seen Oswald well enough to give a positive I.D. through a half-
open window (DVP interjection: even though Brennan did positively
identify two of the black men situated just one floor below the
sniper).

2.) Lee Oswald's very own rifle is found on the 6th Floor of the TSBD
just 52 minutes after JFK's assassination.

KR: That rifle probably was "planted" there by dastardly, unknown,
unseen conspirators of some ilk. .... Or: It wasn't really Oswald's
rifle up on the 6th Floor at all. Instead, a Mauser rifle was found.

3.) Oswald's palmprint is found on his rifle the day of the
assassination (per J.C. Day of the DPD):

"Your No. 637 is the right palm of Oswald." -- J.C. Day; To WC

That print was lifted off the gun barrel by Day himself before the
rifle was turned over to the FBI on the night of 11/22/63.

CE637 to which Day refers:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/ce637.jpg

KR: The palmprint was either "planted" there by the Feds or the DPD
after Oswald was killed (with a print taken from Oswald in the morgue,
no less). .... Or: The print was never really lifted off of the weapon
by J.C. Day as he stated to the WC, meaning that Day (along with a
cast of hundreds more), was part of a "Let's Frame LHO" plot.

4.) Bullet CE399 (fired from Oswald's Carcano rifle "to the exclusion
of all other weapons") is found inside the very same hospital where
both victims of the shooting were taken, proving beyond virtually
every shred of a doubt that Oswald's gun fired that bullet into either
Jack Kennedy's or John Connally's body on 11/22/63.

KR: CE399 was "planted" in the hospital by another of the faceless,
nameless plotters who overtook Dallas that November day. No WAY that
bullet could have been inside a victim on Nov. 22! And that "SBT"
stuff is nonsense too (in case that's next on David's laundry list)!

5.) Bullet shells from Oswald's rifle ("to the exclusion" again) are
found directly under the same window from where Oswald himself was
seen firing a gun at JFK's car.

KR: Those shells were "planted" there by the DPD. Well, at least ONE
of them was planted/faked anyway. (It's a PLANT FESTIVAL in Dallas,
circa 1963!)

6.) An empty paper sack, generally matching the type Oswald was seen
carrying to work on 11/22 by two witnesses, is found under the very
same window in the Sniper's Nest from where Lee Oswald was seen firing
a gun at JFK. The sack has two of Oswald's prints on it.

KR: That paper sack was "planted" there by the DPD. It's obvious! It
wasn't even photographed by Studebaker or Day! So it COULDN'T have
been there when the Nest was first discovered! To hell with those
prints of LHO's on the bag! They're fake too. It's obvious. The cops
planted the bag, then ran around and (somehow) got Oswald's palmprint
and fingerprint and then "planted" the prints on the fake bag. It's
kid stuff! (If you're a kook maybe.)

7.) Oswald is seen by multiple witnesses murdering policeman J.D.
Tippit approx. 45 minutes after JFK was shot from right in front of
Oswald's workplace (a location Oswald fled within three minutes of the
JFK shooting, even though he had no permission to leave work that
early).

KR: Oswald never shot Officer Tippit! A nicely-arranged "Oswald
Double" killed Tippit. It's obvious, for God's sake! Oswald couldn't
have even been there in time to plug Tippit! (Despite various re-
constructions that show the trip was certainly a doable one by anybody
whose legs weren't in casts.)

8.) Oswald's very own .38 revolver is determined to be the weapon that
gunned down Tippit, via the four spent shells that littered the crime
scene (shells that were ejected--by hand--from Oswald's revolver BY
OSWALD HIMSELF, per multiple eyewitnesses to this post-shooting
activity).

KR: Those bullet shells were "planted" by the DPD. It's obvious, you
goof! An "automatic" weapon killed Tippit.

9.) Approximately a dozen witnesses in total identified Lee Harvey
Oswald as either Tippit's LONE killer, or as the LONE MAN who fled the
scene of the crime near 10th Street and Patton Avenue (with a gun in
hand, dumping shells along the way).

KR: Those witnesses are all wrong! TWO guys did the Tippit job!
Acquilla Clemons confirms this. Who are ya gonna believe -- Acquilla
(who didn't even see the actual shooting as it was happening)? Or are
ya gonna believe Davis, Davis, Scoggins, Markham, Tatum, Callaway,
Benavides, Patterson, etc., etc.?

10.) Oswald tells one lie after another to the police after he was
arrested in the Texas Theater (following a wild fight, in which Oswald
attempts to kill more cops).

He lies when he tells police he has "never owned a rifle"; and he lies
about the "curtain rod" tale he told Wesley Frazier; and he also lies
like a cheap rug about many, many other things which connect him to
the Tippit/Kennedy murders.

And Lee Harvey also lies when trying to establish his alibi for the
JFK shooting ("I had lunch with Junior" {Jarman} in the lunchroom at
the time JFK was shot, he told one police officer....even though
"Junior" was photographed on the 5th Floor at 12:30 exactly).

KR: We don't have any idea WHAT Oswald told the cops....because they
never recorded his statements. Which HAS to mean he's
innocent...because ALL the cops who said he was saying these lies
cannot be trusted because...er...um...well, because I SAY THEY CAN'T
BE TRUSTED. So there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many additional things could easily be added to the above 10-item
list. But I think you probably get the idea. That idea being: The
conspiracy-loving kooks of the world just DO NOT WANT LEE HARVEY
OSWALD TO BE GUILTY OF THESE 1963 MURDERS.

Simple as that.

Crazy (given the evidence saying they're dead wrong) -- but simple.

David Von Pein
February 2007

Additional "OSWALD'S GUILTY AS EVER-LOVIN' SIN" articles provided
below:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a6b3390021d657c

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e06a29392572c072

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4dd73f8e676a5db8

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aaeb4a1389e69938

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3ae26a3befc052b8

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e70b829247b4a49

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM2/18/07

Outstanding post!!!

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2007, 12:41:58 PM2/18/07
> Outstanding post!!!- Hide quoted text -

In addition, Oswald always had this smirk on his face when at DPD. I
asked Robert Oswald about this in 1999 and he told me "Lee always had
a smirk on his face when he knew something you didn't". On three
separate occassions after his arrest, Oswald gave the right fist
raised sign. This was the sign of the Marxist/facist party of 1930-70
Europe. This was essentially Oswalds confession.

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2007, 12:45:14 PM2/18/07
> Europe. This was essentially Oswalds confession.- Hide quoted text -

And btw, just before dying in the ambulance, Oswald raised his
clenched right fist. Deathbed confession!!

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2007, 12:55:16 PM2/18/07
>>> "And btw, just before dying in the ambulance, Oswald raised his clenched right fist. Deathbed confession!!" <<<

Didn't that occur in the DPD corridor before he went into the
ambulance? No biggie, but I think Jean Davison said that in her
excellent book "Oswald's Game".

Thanks, btw, Yo. ;)

Another btw .... Speaking of Oswald on his "deathbed" -- Anybody ever
see Dr. Paul Peters' humorous anecdote (if I can call it that) re. the
SS agents and/or cops/FBI who surrounded LHO while he was dying at
Parkland?

Peters was attending to Oswald and in come the Feds, attempting to get
a deathbed confession out of the bum....

Peters told this humorously on a JFK documentary, with the officials
screaming in Oswald's ear -- "DID YOU DO IT?!! DID YOU DO IT??!"

Peters then states his belief that..."Possibly a full confession had
not yet been obtained from Mr. Oswald".

LOL.

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2007, 12:57:37 PM2/18/07

You may be right David. I thought I'd read where the attening PO in
the ambulance had stated that. I could be wrong. He may have done it
just before enterting.

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2007, 12:59:42 PM2/18/07
I'm not entirely sure either, Yo. I'll have to dig out Jean's book and
see what she says. I'm sure it's in there someplace.

brightwinger

Feb 18, 2007, 4:47:17 PM2/18/07

Oswald already got punished for whatever his involvement might have
been, if any...he got murdered by Jack Ruby with assistance of a
Dallas police officer who gave artificial respiration to a gun shot
victim...a sure way to kill the victim...something that was surely
known when it was allowed to be carried out, since police officers see
gunshot victims from time to time.

I'm far more interested in spreading the word about the guilt of the
masterminds, including LBJ, Nixon, Hoover and so on.

eca...@tx.rr.com

Feb 18, 2007, 5:40:16 PM2/18/07
Not-So-Bright:
You're kidding right?
MR ;~D

> masterminds, including LBJ, Nixon, Hoover and so on.- Hide quoted text -

Ben Holmes

Feb 18, 2007, 7:27:18 PM2/18/07
In article <1171835237....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, brightwinger
says...

>On Feb 18, 11:30 am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Let's examine the LENGTHS to which many rabid JFK conspiracy theorists
>> will go in their crazy attempts at allowing Lee Harvey Oswald to get
>> away with the two murders he so obviously committed on 11/22/63.....

The *evidence*, unfortunately, doesn't indict Oswald. In fact, there are many
bits of evidence which exhonerate him. But DVP won't support his statements
below, nor will he respond to rebuttals of those statements.

This explains why some have chosen to killfile clear nutcases such as DVP as a
waste of time that can be better spent.

Just a word to the wise...

YoHarvey

Feb 18, 2007, 8:09:08 PM2/18/07
On Feb 18, 7:27 pm, Ben Holmes <bnhol...@rain.org> wrote:
> In article <1171835237.319627.83...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, brightwinger
> >masterminds, including LBJ, Nixon, Hoover and so on.- Hide quoted text -

Holmes? You apparently attended the Nutsack School for the Terminally
Stupid if you believe what you typed. You truly this ignorant or just
playing devils advocate?

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2007, 9:06:17 PM2/18/07
>>> "This explains why some have chosen to killfile clear nutcases such as DVP as a waste of time that can be better spent." <<<

And yet Ben-Kook still decides to "waste" his time by responding to
"nutcases such as DVP" (at great length) on several occasions, even
after those "nutcases" have been "killfiled".

Go figure kooks.

>>> "Just a word to the wise..." <<<

Well, that leaves Holmes out of that mix.

aeffects

Feb 19, 2007, 1:19:51 AM2/19/07

stings like hell doesn't it? Knowing you're not worth the time, eh?
Looks like he was responding to Brightwinger, Davie.... you ole snip
artist you.... what's the matter with you Lone Neuter **kooks** gotta
selectively edit youerself out of the messes you find yourself in????

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2007, 1:24:41 AM2/19/07
Healy, you're amazing. You no doubt know darn well that Holmes
(multiple times recently) has responded directly to my posts with
laundry-list type posts of his own.

His responses have been technically in "reply" to another CTer's
post....but the words he's saying are in response to my posts (and
sometimes Bud's too...even though, per Ben-K., we're both
"killfiled").

Again...go figures kooks. (And hypocrites.)

Ben Holmes

Feb 19, 2007, 9:25:42 AM2/19/07
In article <1171865991.4...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, aeffects
says...

Yep... the truth is all I need. That's why I virtually never top-post, or snip
for no reason.

But the truth is not a friend to the LNT'er crowd. Sad... isn't it?

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2007, 10:00:28 AM2/19/07
Holmes wouldn't recognize the "truth" if it (the truth) pummelled him
to a bloody pulp.

If Ben, HIMSELF, had been the LONE ASSASSIN on 11/22/63, knowing Ben's
built-in CT mindset, he would probably STILL be screaming
"Conspiracy!" at the top of his lungs.

He'd insist that some HIDDEN FORCE put him up to being the lone
assassin. Hence, there was a "plot". (He'd probably bring Shirley
MacLaine into the plot too. And maybe Flip "The Devil Made Me Do It"
Wilson, to boot.)

Sad...isn't it?

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2007, 4:40:19 AM3/3/07
>>> "But the truth is not a friend to the LNT'er crowd." <<<

And sanity is no friend of Mr. Holmes. Sad...isn't it?

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 3, 2007, 6:25:48 AM3/3/07
Calling people kooks who disgree with you when you are in the minorty
says it all.

Ben Holmes

Mar 3, 2007, 1:07:53 PM3/3/07
In article <23952-45E...@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

>Calling people kooks who disgree with you when you are in the minorty
>says it all.

Particularly when you've *always* been in the minority. There has *never* been
a poll that showed a simple majority of Americans believing that there was a
single assassin of JFK.

Bud

Mar 3, 2007, 1:12:03 PM3/3/07

lazu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Calling people kooks who disgree with you when you are in the minorty
> says it all.

So, do you believe Oswald was firing at the limo? A majority does,
and I agree with them.

Bud

Mar 3, 2007, 1:15:12 PM3/3/07

But most Americans have always accepted that Oz was shooting at JFK,
something the kooks here can`t bear to contemplate.

tomnln

Mar 3, 2007, 10:30:52 PM3/3/07
It's acceptable from KOOK-SUCKERS.

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message