Chico Jesus could not tell the truth if his own life depended on it!!!!

YoHarvey

Feb 9, 2009, 7:18:24 PM2/9/09
As proven, there is not one thing, not one that Gil Jesus will not lie
about. Ask him on Monday, what day it is, he'll say Tuesday.

Ask him how much 2 + 2 is, he'll say 5.

He has lied to this newsgroup EVERY single time he posts. Every
single time.

This is the stature of the conspiracy movement on this newsgroup.
They can't even debate evidence, because they have none. So, they
lie. And then they lie again.

Jesus has been caught lying more times than so often, he, himself
cannot keep his lies straight.

Example:

He claims Francis X. O'Neill stated the wound to JFK's head was in the
rear. Even when shown EVIDENCE this is not the case, he again posits
this is what O'Neill has said.

Take a look at this:

People? Take a look at the following and see what O'Neill REALLY
says
and where he shows the wound to be:

O'Neills "right back in this area here" comment is interesting.
Jesus would have you believe he is pointing to the BACK OF THE HEAD.
Wrong! Take a look at figures 2, 5 and 6 on page 7 of the following:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/FXO/transcript.pdf

This is but one example of Jesus's inability to speak the truth. Just
one. There are to many to list. How the CT community in totality
puts up with this crap I have no idea. I do believe there are honest
CT's with legitimate questions. Unfortunately, uneducated morons such
as Jesus, Healy, Robcap, Rossley do the the CT side a huge disservice
with their inability to ever tell the truth, regardless of where it
goes.

Jesus, for one is an individual whose very existence apparently is
validated by his conspiracy beliefs and nothing, and I mean nothing,
including the truth will ever stand in his way. This is the sickness
of Gil Jesus.

aeffects

Feb 9, 2009, 7:25:15 PM2/9/09

son we've seen this before, magically many times today -- your
inability to deal with your obsession with Gil Jesus is duly noted and
filed....

Probably time to consult a Physician concerning your metal obessions
with posters here.... you have a problem Gloria, one that demands
immediate attention, counseling and a healthy dose of prescribed drugs
(not the kind you purchase daily at the street corner, either.). So
take care of yourself, we're not done with you, yet!

YoHarvey

Feb 9, 2009, 7:30:11 PM2/9/09
> take care of yourself, we're not done with you, yet!- Hide quoted text -

The perfect representative of the CT community responding. A drug
addict who cleans toilets for a living. Impressive.

aeffects

Feb 9, 2009, 7:38:22 PM2/9/09

hon, we understand you think you're fine -- the drooling though, that
has to go, hon.... it'll get better hon, breath deeply and take a few
more halves of Oxecotyn...... you'll shit sooner or later, you do
believe in a spirtual experience, dont ya? When you shit you'll have
one! Ask Slammin' Samantha Brown....

Sam Brown

Feb 9, 2009, 7:43:31 PM2/9/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Where is he? I was hoping he was stuck up Gilly arse. He was starting to
make Toothless seem coherent.

Gil Jesus

Feb 9, 2009, 9:58:37 PM2/9/09

YOHARVEY IGNORES O'NEILL ON VIDEO SAYING THERE WAS A "MASSIVE" WOUND
TO THE REAR OF THE SKULL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

YOHARVEY IGNORES THE 20 AUTOPSY WITNESSES WHO TOLD THE HSCA THAT THERE
WAS A WOUND IN THE RIGHT REAR OF THE SKULL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PcJLdiZhM

YOHARVEY IGNORES AUTOPSY PHOTO F8 THAT SHOWS A LARGE WOUND AT THE
RIGHT REAR OF THE SKULL

http://i40.tinypic.com/vsnbxl.jpg

YOHARVEY IS IN DENIAL...DENIAL IS THE SICKNESS OF YOHARVEY

DENIAL

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a
person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and
rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be
overwhelming evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_(psychology)

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 10:39:46 PM2/9/09

YOHARVEY HAS PROVEN TO GIL JESUS THAT O'NEILL DID NOT SAY THERE WAS A
MASSIVE WOUND IN THE BACK OF KENNEDYS HEAD.

JESUS REFUSES TO ACCEPT THIS AND KEEPS REPEATING THE SAME THINGS OVER
AND OVER AGAIN LIKE A SQUAWKING PARROT.

GIL JESUS POSTED A VIDEO INTERVIEW OF O'NEILL 14 SECONDS OF O'NEILL
STATING THAT AFTER LOOKING AT THE MEDICAL REPORTS HE SAID "WAIT A
MINUTE". HE THEN SAYS IN LAYMANS TERMS HOW THE WOUND LOOKED. GIL JESUS
IS TRYING TO MISLEAD (ONCE AGAIN) WHAT O'NEILL IS ACTUALLY SAYING.

BOTTOM LINE, GIL JESUS IS A FAILURE AT RESEARCH, AND AN ARROGANT
ASSHOLE.

aeffects

Feb 9, 2009, 10:53:34 PM2/9/09
On Feb 9, 7:39 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

appear our resident self-admitted lesbian impersonator has his/her/its
tit in a wringer...... LMFAO!
Carry-on skankroid, CARRY ON!

YoHarvey

Feb 9, 2009, 11:32:22 PM2/9/09
> Carry-on skankroid, CARRY ON!- Hide quoted text -

Every time an officer took a piss in Nam, Healy started cleaning the
latrine and was told "carry on"......It's one of the only things in
life our druggie learned. He's like the proverbial parrot Purvis
rants about.

Gil Jesus

Feb 10, 2009, 7:02:32 AM2/10/09
On Feb 9, 10:53�pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> appear our resident self-admitted lesbian impersonator has his/her/its
> tit in a wringer...... LMFAO!

> Carry-on skankroid, CARRY ON!-

Dave, this is what they're pissed over:

YOHARVEY ON FBI MAN FRANK O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION OF A MASSIVE WOUND AT
THE RIGHT REAR OF JFK'S SKULL:

"An absolute and total fabrication."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa0c096c8f81d4e9

O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION ON VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

Once again, they've been proven to be liars.

Gil Jesus

Feb 10, 2009, 7:14:24 AM2/10/09
On Feb 9, 10:39�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> YOHARVEY HAS PROVEN TO GIL JESUS THAT O'NEILL DID NOT SAY THERE WAS A
> MASSIVE WOUND IN THE BACK OF KENNEDYS HEAD.

O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION ON VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

> JESUS REFUSES TO ACCEPT THIS AND KEEPS REPEATING THE SAME THINGS OVER
> AND OVER AGAIN LIKE A SQUAWKING PARROT.
>
> GIL JESUS POSTED A VIDEO INTERVIEW OF O'NEILL 14 SECONDS OF O'NEILL
> STATING THAT AFTER LOOKING AT THE MEDICAL REPORTS HE SAID "WAIT A
> MINUTE". HE THEN SAYS IN LAYMANS TERMS HOW THE WOUND LOOKED. GIL JESUS
> IS TRYING TO MISLEAD (ONCE AGAIN) WHAT O'NEILL IS ACTUALLY SAYING.

Narrator:

"FBI agent Franl O'Neill observed the entire autopsy":

ONEILL: "a massive wound in the right rear, I'm not going to use
medical terms because I'm not familiar with them, but from a layman's
point of view, it was the right rear. It was not in the front, it was
not in the eyes...."

That's it folks. Nothing about "medical records".

See and hear it for yourself:

O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION ON VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

> BOTTOM LINE, GIL JESUS IS A FAILURE AT RESEARCH, AND AN ARROGANT

> ASSHOLE.-
Bottom line, Joey Justme is a PROVEN liar.

YoHarvey

Feb 10, 2009, 8:01:33 AM2/10/09

O'Neill's BACK Here indicates THE SIDE OF THE HEAD, not the REAR.

See for yourselves: