JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 49)

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2008, 9:58:47 PM3/28/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 49):

A FEW MORE "CT VS. LN" GO-ROUNDS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5a12faec572fac68
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4acbee58fea5ff76
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3cc12d411b4211ad
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1a997f69c1e07ee5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66ce48bd6df8499c

THE MANNLICHER-CARCANO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa35fa7dc32e45fa
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/28f15e1850f3b5a5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ddbd1d9249072232
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f5e70b8607aab272

OSWALD'S NOVEMBER 22 CAB RIDE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fa3ef95eb4ff64e7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c335195cef71e42c

FINGERPRINTS ON J.D. TIPPIT'S POLICE CAR:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/31a122e4899d6d9c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d8771a745e75b544
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c940df16aa4ea2f3
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/00b91cb7a07d6884
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9d5f6f0866c31f6a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2c97059866aa5bdc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7378fcac2bf2066e

A NEARLY-PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/92f3e8dcb0f84ffc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7df0114e6f696473

David Von Pein

Apr 26, 2008, 1:48:39 AM4/26/08

ASSORTED ASSASSINATION DISCUSSIONS:

E-Mail Subject: The SBT
Date: 4/7/2008
From: Patrick Collins
To: David Von Pein

---------------------------------

Do you think [Dale] Myers got it right? It strikes me that he has gone
out of his way to be as accurate as possible in his model. I am not
sure that I agree with him on the lapel flip indicating the precise
point in time of the SBT strike.

It strikes me that the lapel would have moved several frames earlier
-- I don’t have the Z frames with me at work, but if I recall
correctly, JFK’s arm movement / response is already underway at the
time of the lapel flip.

E-Mail Subject: RE: The SBT
Date: 4/7/2008
From: David Von Pein
To: Patrick Collins

---------------------------------

JFK's arms don't begin to rise until Z226. Of course, we have to also
keep in mind that the damn sign is in the way, blocking JFK until
Z224. We can't even see any part of JFK until Z224 in fact.

So the argument can be made (and has been made, of course) that
Kennedy could have been "reacting" prior to Z224. Nobody can prove
beyond all doubt that he wasn't (unless somebody's invented a way to
see through a metal freeway sign).

But there have also been measurements taken (as much as can be done
with a 2-dimensional film like Mr. Z's) that indicate JFK's right hand
actually DROPS a little between 224 and 225....then his arms go upward
at 226, which would be perfectly consistent with the President having
been hit at exactly Z224:

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4540.gif

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/225-226%20Full.gif

But, IMO, Z224 is spot-on "SBT" perfect in several different ways.
Here's why:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/88cd14ec6de230eb

DVP

E-Mail Subject: The Oswald palm print and Paul Grundy's story
Date: 2/22/2008
From: Patrick Collins
To: David Von Pein

---------------------------------

Have you any idea when this alleged Oswald palm print in the mortuary
story came out -- was it recently?

I was under the impression it was just rumor and conjecture, but it
seems this guy Paul Grundy has a story to tell. I doubt it happened,
but even if it did, I don’t think it says much more than that the FBI
weren’t past a bit of evidence fudging.

E-Mail Subject: RE: Oswald palm print
Date: 2/22/2008
From: David Von Pein
To: Patrick Collins

---------------------------------

I've seen Grundy tell his tale on TV (TMWKK I think...or some similar
pro-CT program).

It's a bit disturbing I suppose....but I'm guessing that NO PRINTS
were taken off Oswald in the morgue at all. That just seems so
incredibly silly and unneeded.

Even if the authorities DID want to further "cement" LHO's guilt, they
still had the popcorn trail left by Oswald himself...plus the
rifle...plus the Tippit murder evidence and witnesses...plus all the
lies Oz told to the nation on TV and to the police before he was
killed (the "curtain rod" lie leaps out as a key falsehood, plus
others).

There was simply NO REASON for the Feds to even WANT to take the risk
of getting prints off Oswald after he died.

My guess is that (possibly) the ink on LHO's hands that Grundy saw was
the remains of the ink that Oz had on him when he was processed for
prints two days earlier.

I don't know how long residue like that remains on the hands...but
that sounds more logical to me than believing that the Feds marched
into the morgue (in view of Grundy or whoever else) and took prints
off the dead Lee Harvey Oswald -- and then were stupid enough to NOT
CLEAN OFF OSWALD'S HANDS! LOL.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

DVP

aeffects

Apr 26, 2008, 3:47:41 AM4/26/08

dance sweet Gloria, D-A-N-C-E ROTFLMFAO!

> DVP

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 27, 2008, 8:23:26 AM4/27/08

>>> "dance sweet Gloria..." <<<

I thought my name was Reitzes.

Am I supposed to be Gloria Stivic now ("Meathead's" spouse)?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UBgkFHm8o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=da0eaiZ0CKw&NR=1

Walt

Apr 27, 2008, 9:47:11 AM4/27/08

I'm not surprised that you pretend that you can't remember who you
are, cuz, yer a whore hiding behind an alias.

I am surprised at the number of posts that you've archived in which
I've kicked yer ass. I noticed that being the gutless maggot that
you are you present only your replies to my posts.... Why is that
maggot??

David Von Pein

Apr 27, 2008, 10:10:08 AM4/27/08

>>> "I am surprised at the number of posts that you've archived in which I've kicked yer ass." <<<

The total number of such DVP archived posts equals "Zero" (of course).

You flatter yourself way too much, Walter (as kooks like you are wont
to do, of course).

Because, a certain person who thinks he has "kicked [my] ass" who also
thinks that the Croft photo proves conspiracy via a "piece of white
shirt" coming out of JFK's back, and who also thinks that Howard
Brennan "DESCRIBED" a shooter on the west side of the TSBD, and who
also thinks that Oswald didn't fire some bullets at J.D. Tippit on
10th Street....is a person who not only over-flatters himself greatly,
but is a person who also must be ready to live in a room with lots of
padding on the walls. Because that person has certainly got a crack in
the cranium area.

>>> "I noticed that being the gutless maggot that you are you present only your replies to my posts. Why is that maggot??" <<<

Walt's a little testy this morning I see. And, as usual, he's also
dead-wrong about something he has written. Because I've posted Walt's
own idiotic and imbecilic words in my posts many times. Many, many
times, in fact.

How else can the world see what a nutcase Walter truly is if I don't
post quite a few of his own foolish words (and then respond in kind--
with the truth and the actual evidence...vs. Walt's version of the
evidence, which is invariably mangled)?

The post linked below being a prime example:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76

Looks like Walt is in Robby's league for sure -- batting a perfect .
000 (i.e., Zero-for-the-whole-assassination).

Walt

Apr 27, 2008, 1:43:29 PM4/27/08

If you'd get yer head outta yer ass you "MAY" be able to see that I
have far more credibility than you in this NG.

You have a few syncophants and cronies who are in yer corner, but they
don't really support you personally....It just happens that they also
lack the guts to face the truth, so they embrace Hoover's lie as
certified by the Warren Commission.