"JFK" described as historically inaccurate movie

Tommy McClure

Mar 2, 2010, 9:22:51 PM3/2/10

3/2/2010 8:18:45 PM
described as historically inaccurate movie
forgive me if you have already covered this
im looking for comments

http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/10-historically-inaccurate-movies2.htm

--
Tommy
my webpages : www.hal-pc.org/~toner27

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2010, 1:11:01 AM3/3/10

>>> " "JFK" described as historically inaccurate movie." <<<

Well, Duh!! There's a bolt from heaven.

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2010, 1:17:13 AM3/3/10

>>> "...forgive me if you have already covered this im looking for comments." <<<

I'm sorry, Tommy McClure. My last comment was unwarranted, since
you're new here. My apologies to you.

Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" is, indeed, "historically inaccurate". Very
(very) much so.

Here's the best place to go on the Internet to find out just how
inaccurate Stone's movie really is:

http://jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

And a few other Stone-related links too:

MOVIE/DVD REVIEW -- OLIVER STONE'S "JFK":
http://Amazon.com/gp/review/R1ZW3QU49S1AM1

OSWALD'S SHOOTING PERFORMANCE....AND OLIVER STONE'S BLUNDER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9bce073792dae800

THE BRAINWASHING OF AMERICA (A LA OLIVER STONE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22e70f88404a998b

MORE "OLIVER STONE" DISCUSSION:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0a931249aa0eddff

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2010, 1:39:47 AM3/3/10

One more link (for good measure, and for some clarification, since
some people think Oliver Stone didn't distort history at all, since he
was merely filming Jim Garrison's version of the JFK assassination):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dff2d31bdf6beccf

aeffects

Mar 3, 2010, 4:01:18 AM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 10:39 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut lunacy>

hey shithead this Tommy McClure another of your alias(es) -- what-a-
fucking moron!

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2010, 4:21:05 AM3/3/10

To Tommy McClure:

Please pay no attention to "aeffects". He's one of the (several)
resident retards/kooks around these parts. He thinks that every post I
make is part of a "Disinfo" campaign. And, as you can now see,
apparently he also thinks that you, Tommy, don't exist at all.

Such is the way with kooks like aeffects -- nothing (and nobody) is
ever what it/they seem to be.

timstter

Mar 3, 2010, 6:14:50 AM3/3/10
On Mar 3, 1:22 pm, Tommy McClure <tmDEL72@hal-pcmunged..org> wrote:
> 3/2/2010 8:18:45 PM
> described as historically inaccurate movie
> forgive me if you have already covered this
> im looking for comments
>
> http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/10-historically-ina...

> --
> Tommy
> my webpages :www.hal-pc.org/~toner27
>   I am Hamlet, prince of Borg. Prepare to be... or not to be!

Hi Tommy,

There are many examples of blatant historical inaccuracies that occur
in Stone's JFK movie. Two examples:

a) Stone depicts Oswald at the radio debate he took part in at WDSU in
August 1963 as stating that he was a Marxist/Leninst. Oswald ACTUALLy
just claimed to be a Marxist. There seems no clear explanation for why
Stone did this, given that the recording of the radio debate is widely
available.

b) Stone depicts Oswald's 9 August arrest in New Orleans for
distributing Fair Play for Cuba Committee pamphlets and disturbing the
peace on Canal Street and shows Clay Shaw looming sinisterly in the
background. In fact, the event that Shaw was supposedly at occurred a
week later at New Orleans International Trade Mart and the person
thought to be Shaw in film of the event was shown not to be Shaw!

He simply plays fast and loose with the truth, trotting out even the
most absurd JFK-CT theories as accepted fact, all the time
masquerading as an historian. His movie is entertainment, nothing
more.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2010, 8:09:32 AM3/3/10
A variety of Warren Commission irregularities and outright attempts at
cover up that have been discovered by many different people down
through the years were all attributed to Garrison.

Aaron Hirshberg

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 3, 2010, 8:58:39 AM3/3/10

>>> "A variety of Warren Commission irregularities and outright attempts at cover up that have been discovered by many different people down through the years were all attributed to Garrison." <<<

Oh sure, like when Jim Garrison had the balls to utter the following
gems in 1967 and 1968:

-----------------------

[Garrison quotes on:]

-----------------------

"They [the Warren Commission] concluded that Lee Oswald was the
lone assassin....and the evidence is clear that Oswald never fired a
shot....never fired a shot."

"There is no 'overwhelming' evidence that Oswald shot from the
Book Depository. The only evidence available indicates that he did
NOT."

"The clincher, as far as I'm concerned, is that four cartridges
were found at the scene of the [Tippit] slaying. Now, revolvers do not
eject cartridges, so when someone is shot, you don't later find
gratuitous cartridges strewn over the sidewalk -- unless the murderer
deliberately takes the trouble to eject them. We suspect that
cartridges had been previously obtained from Oswald's .38 revolver and
left at the murder site by the real killers as part of the setup to
incriminate Oswald." [GARRISON CONVENIENTLY LEAVES OUT THE FACT THAT
TIPPIT'S KILLER--OSWALD--DID, IN FACT, TAKE THE TROUBLE TO EJECT THE
SHELLS FROM HIS REVOLVER AFTER MURDERING TIPPIT.]

"There were at least five or six shots fired at the President
from front and rear by at least four gunmen, assisted by several
accomplices, two of whom probably picked up the cartridges and one of
whom created a diversion to draw people's eyes away from the grassy
knoll. At this stage of events, Lee Harvey Oswald was no more than a
spectator to the assassination -- perhaps in a very literal sense. The
Altgens photograph indicates the very real possibility that at the
moment Oswald was supposed to have been crouching in the sixth-floor
window of the Depository shooting Kennedy, he may actually have been
standing outside the front door watching the Presidential
motorcade. ... Somehow or other, the Warren Commission concluded that
this man was actually Billy Lovelady, who looked very little like
Oswald."

"There was never an investigation. .... I'm not at all impressed
with the fact that they [the Warren Commission] could find no evidence
of a conspiracy. After going through their inquiry, I doubt if they
could find a streetcar if they had a transfer in their hands and it
was pointed out to them."

"To sum up -- Oswald was involved in the conspiracy; shots were
fired at Kennedy from the Depository but also from the grassy knoll
and apparently from the Dal-Tex Building as well -- but not one of
them was fired by Lee Harvey Oswald, and not one of them from his
Mannlicher-Carcano."

-----------------------

[End of Garrison's hilarious quotations.]

-----------------------

Now, I ask -- After reading the above silliness that came out of the
mouth of Oliver Stone's hero, who's really the one "covering up" the
truth (and mangling the known facts of the JFK case)?

http://Garrison-Carson.blogspot.com

Gil Jesus

Mar 3, 2010, 9:35:31 AM3/3/10
On Mar 3, 4:01�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip the lone nut lunacy>
>
> hey shithead this Tommy McClure another of your alias(es) -- what-a-
> fucking moron!

FYI: Tommy McClure's e-mail address as posted is invalid.

His real e-mail address is tmd...@hal-pc.org and he's posting from a
server in Rosharon, Texas.

bigdog

Mar 3, 2010, 1:28:10 PM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 9:22 pm, Tommy McClure <tmDEL72@hal-pcmunged..org> wrote:
> 3/2/2010 8:18:45 PM
> described as historically inaccurate movie
> forgive me if you have already covered this
> im looking for comments
>
> http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/10-historically-ina...

> --
> Tommy
> my webpages :www.hal-pc.org/~toner27
>   I am Hamlet, prince of Borg. Prepare to be... or not to be!

You can learn as much about the Kennedy assassination by watching the
movie JFK as you can learn about the Civil War by watching Gone With
The Wind.

aeffects

Mar 3, 2010, 1:38:28 PM3/3/10

of course he doesn't exist shithead, you've been nailed again troll!
One alias, Tommy McClure talking to another alias, DVP... ROTFLMFAO
when will YOU, David Von Pein (a composite of multiple aliases course)
get creative?

Coondog

Mar 3, 2010, 3:05:09 PM3/3/10

C. Kennedy was withdrawing from Vietnam (NSAM 263) and had already
withdrawn 1,000 U.S. troops at his death.
Bill Clarke

timstter

Mar 3, 2010, 3:40:32 PM3/3/10
On Mar 4, 1:35 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 4:01 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <snip the lone nut lunacy>
>
> > hey shithead this Tommy McClure another of your alias(es) -- what-a-
> > fucking moron!
>
> FYI: Tommy McClure's e-mail address as posted is invalid.
>
> His real e-mail address is tmde...@hal-pc.org and he's posting from a
> server in Rosharon, Texas.

So what? Someone new arrives and you have to stalk them do you? WTF
does where he posts from have to do with the Kennedy Assassination?

Bemused Regards,

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 3, 2010, 3:52:11 PM3/3/10
Interesting thing to think about with JFK is-a comment often expressed
by someone in the Establishment media goes something like this."..Oliver
Stone threw in every conspiracy theory, but the kitchen sink" etc...I
don't recall anything on Body alteration, 2 different caskets, JFK in a
body bag, ZFilm altered, X-Rays altered,Autopsy photos, missing and
altered,Bethesda Naval personnel allegations, Judyth Baker, marcello
confession, Howard Hunt confession, Nagell and Martino confessions,
Madeline Brown, Robert Morrow and Col. Bishop's personal knowledge...and
so forth...Laz

bigdog

Mar 3, 2010, 5:32:11 PM3/3/10

It was only a three hour movie. It would have required miniseries to
get all the goofy CT theories in. Then he would have needed a sequel.
I can understand the dilemma Stone was faced with. So much bullshit,
so little time.

aeffects

Mar 3, 2010, 5:58:19 PM3/3/10

rumor has it you're gonna be chilled out of acj. What say you shithead?

cdddraftsman

Mar 4, 2010, 12:15:35 AM3/4/10
On Mar 2, 6:22 pm, Tommy McClure <tmDEL72@hal-pcmunged..org> wrote:
> 3/2/2010 8:18:45 PM
> described as historically inaccurate movie
> forgive me if you have already covered this
> im looking for comments
>
> http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/10-historically-ina...

> --
> Tommy
> my webpages :www.hal-pc.org/~toner27
>   I am Hamlet, prince of Borg. Prepare to be... or not to be!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/garrison.htm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jfkmovie.htm

Fraudulent misrepresentation of known facts .

tl

cdddraftsman

Mar 4, 2010, 12:25:16 AM3/4/10
On Mar 2, 6:22 pm, Tommy McClure <tmDEL72@hal-pcmunged..org> wrote:
> 3/2/2010 8:18:45 PM
> described as historically inaccurate movie
> forgive me if you have already covered this
> im looking for comments
>
> http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/10-historically-ina...

> --
> Tommy
> my webpages :www.hal-pc.org/~toner27
>   I am Hamlet, prince of Borg. Prepare to be... or not to be!

If you want a good hoot go to :
Video producer David Healy speaks about the technical aspects involved
in the alteration of the famous Zapruder film. Video is from the
Duluth Symposium on Zapruder Film alteration, 2003. Copyright James H.
Fetzer. Used with permission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjbCcL43cn4
Where Healie the hillbilly admits he's unorgani'z'ed , yet attempts to
prove the 'z'film fakery ?

Hmmmm ...... ? Really ? Sounds like a tall order or tale , from a
person who couldn't find water even if he fell out of a boat .

tl

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 9:20:42 AM3/4/10

LOL!!! This comes from a man who SUPPORTS one of the biggest examples
of "playing fast and loose with the truth" in our country's history!
What part of LHO did it alone is the truth again?

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 4, 2010, 9:22:27 AM3/4/10
On Mar 3, 3:52 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

The fact the movie was being REVIEWED harshly before it was even done
tells us he hit on some of the truth here. I do NOT dispute Stone
sold out a bit, but he gave us more of the truth than the WC/HSCA ever
did.

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 4, 2010, 2:50:16 PM3/4/10
Rob- that's what's so frustrating and unacceptable with the press
Rob-you could say before JFK...ok, most of them hadn't read the books,
so forth, but after JFK came out..Crossfire , High Treason, Plausible
Denial.. were top ten NY Times Best Sellers..there was absolutely no
excuse to support the Warren Report..Laz

bigdog

Mar 4, 2010, 5:06:09 PM3/4/10

Except that it was the truth.

bigdog

Mar 4, 2010, 5:06:53 PM3/4/10
On Mar 4, 9:20 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> What part of LHO did it alone is the truth again?- Hide quoted text -

All of it.