JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 75)

David Von Pein

Oct 14, 2008, 2:48:50 PM10/14/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 75):

FRANCOIS CARLIER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/44fe5afac5877985

OSWALD AND THE RAMBLER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2a473cf9ebe0d1d7

ANOTHER "SBT" ROUND:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bb9fe2b61e49e928

THE NEVER-ENDING BATTLE AGAINST THE CONSPIRACY KOOKS CONTINUES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/908121909c8bccb7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7643dbf9e97f7a30
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e79d3cb230ce5473
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6a895f5a47118c97
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/952fc81f9034de7f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/364a9736add64f56
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f9fb020e24c06c77
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4b241f2492d06e03
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa0f7d9016f9e88c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2332467dd682a3b1
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0689af228a951692
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2d053554b7e1faaa
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/48c495eebfcc572e

A CONSPIRACY KOOK WITH A CRACKPIPE...:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5fc5f70a797da798
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c9a7282537eb13

...AND A RETARD NAMED "ROB":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/e122ada845e15bb7

...AND ANOTHER RETARDED EVIDENCE-MANGLING KOOK NAMED "WALT":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/72b5d509c167ecb5

David Von Pein

Oct 14, 2008, 2:59:27 PM10/14/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/0f6303ac7954cc2b

Perhaps Ray missed this key hunk of WC testimony from Mrs. Earlene
Roberts (which are words spoken by Roberts IMMEDIATELY after her "3 or
4 minutes" comments -- immediately!):

"...just long enough, I guess, to go in there and get a jacket
and put it on and he went out zipping it." -- E. Roberts

Here's the whole WC exchange (for context):

Mr. BALL -- "How long did he [Oswald] stay in the room?"

Mrs. ROBERTS -- "Oh, maybe not over 3 or 4 minutes -- just long
enough, I guess, to go in there and get a jacket and put it on and he
went out zipping it."

I guess, therefore, if we're to take BOTH of those time-related
observations to heart, Mrs. Roberts was of the opinion that it would
take a person "3 or 4 minutes" to grab a jacket from a closet-sized
room and put it on.

That's odd, though, because that activity only takes me about 10
seconds.

How about you guys?

aeffects

Oct 14, 2008, 4:13:33 PM10/14/08
On Oct 14, 11:48 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<nothing again.....>

I love it when you dance to our tune, Steve Keating... no cheap
advertising, me boyo!

David Von Pein

Oct 14, 2008, 4:32:30 PM10/14/08

>>> "I love it when you dance to our tune..." <<<

I've been looking through my music collection just now....and I can't
seem to find "Kook Concerto #6" or "Music To Sniff Glue By" (Robert
Harris plays the guitar on that classic hit, btw; Groden's on the
drums I think).

So, I guess I don't own your tune, Crackpipe. Sorry.