ROSSLEY SHOWS "7.65 MAUSER" WAS STAMPED ON BARREL

Gil Jesus

Oct 9, 2008, 2:22:34 PM10/9/08
An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
barrel.

http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 2:32:24 PM10/9/08

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

> An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
> barrel.
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

Isn't that strange???

Walt said there was no such thing>>>

WALLY WROTE;

> And in addition he COULDN'T have read what he claimed he
> read because 7.65 Argentine Mausers are NOT stamped on the barrel, nor
> are they stamped in the fashion described by Roger Craig.

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 9, 2008, 2:34:26 PM10/9/08

Good stuff Tom. The visuals are good as they make the point so clear
and fast, versus the back of forth of the words.

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 2:37:58 PM10/9/08

"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Now, if we can only get Walt to back up his LIES>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

Gil Jesus

Oct 9, 2008, 2:41:45 PM10/9/08
Tom, I hope you don't mind but I added that graphic to my permanent
picture gallery, that way if and when you take it off the "catch of
the day" it will remain on my gallery.

If you cannot find it on Tom's website, it can be found permanently
here:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L4TmBuO5Jzgbv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

Gil Jesus

Oct 9, 2008, 3:25:41 PM10/9/08
On Oct 9, 2:22�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

Credit the original posting of this graphic to Sam McClung

scroll down about halfway on this page:

http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/tsbd.html

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 3:34:18 PM10/9/08

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sounds GOOD to me Gil;

Thanks.

Sam McClung

Oct 9, 2008, 5:02:33 PM10/9/08
Actually that's my work showing that,
glad to see Tom's getting it out there.

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 5:05:18 PM10/9/08

Jesus H.Christ on a pogo stick..... Don't any of you idiots know where
the BARREL of the rifle is???

The stamping on the mauser in the photo are on the RECEIVER....

It's no wonder you believe Bullshit.... You don't know the FACTS...

Sam McClung

Oct 9, 2008, 5:06:14 PM10/9/08
the Model 1933 appears to be a very special black mauser,
used perhaps by elite forces of the Buenos Aires Policia,
black as was the muscateers candy bar del deuce carcano used by
mussolini's guard

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Sam McClung

Oct 9, 2008, 5:09:06 PM10/9/08
"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Here's my original also, 3rd graphic down:
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/tsbd.html

Sam McClung

Oct 9, 2008, 5:10:51 PM10/9/08
thanks gil

let's get this word out

roger craig bashing is over
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/alyea.html

like elvis, craig had left the building
http://web.newsguy.com/mcclung/alyea.html

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 5:13:26 PM10/9/08
On 9 Oct, 13:34, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Stupid bastard yells..."Hoorah for my hero, Tomnln..... Who doesn't
know a rifle BARREL from a RECEIVER.

Hey stupid bastard now you can argue that a very knowledgable
researcher told you that mausers are stamped with the words "Mauser
7.65 right ther on the barrel just as Craig said.... Of course any
knowledgable gun person will know that mausers are stamped on the
RECEIVER but don't let that little discrepancy stand in your
way....You can still make a royal ass of yourself....

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 9, 2008, 5:22:20 PM10/9/08

You are stuffed like a roasted Pig Walt. Fess up and admit you are a
LNer. Just because someone said barrel instead of receiver doesn't
change the point the gun is stamped, and if I recall correctly you
said it wasn't.

You provide NO proof for your wild claims, so if they get a word wrong
in an attempt to show the truth, so what?

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 5:27:27 PM10/9/08
> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L4T...

Hey Gil, Ask Robcap if he can send you the information about how the
clip is EJECTED from a Mannlicher Carcano.

Then you can add that piece of bullshit to your permanent picture
gallery also.

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 5:46:23 PM10/9/08
On 9 Oct, 16:22, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2:13 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On 9 Oct, 13:34, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Good stuff Tom.  The visuals are good as they make the point so clear
> > > and fast, versus the back of forth of the words.
>
> > Stupid bastard yells..."Hoorah for my hero, Tomnln..... Who doesn't
> > know a rifle BARREL  from a RECEIVER.
>
> > Hey stupid bastard now you can argue that a very knowledgable
> > researcher told you that mausers are stamped  with the words "Mauser
> > 7.65 right ther on the barrel just as Craig said....  Of course any
> > knowledgable gun person will know that mausers are stamped on the
> > RECEIVER but don't let that little discrepancy stand in your
> > way....You can still make a royal ass of yourself....
>
> You are stuffed like a roasted Pig Walt.  Fess up and admit you are a
> LNer.  Just because someone said barrel instead of receiver doesn't
change the point the gun is stamped, and if I recall correctly you
said it wasn't.

Learn to READ, Stupid Bastard..... Then read every last post I've
written....

I've always said that the Mauser logo is NOT stamped on the barrel...
Check it out and then you can admit that you were wrong and apologize.

> You provide NO proof for your wild claims, so if they get a word wrong

> in an attempt to show the truth, so what?- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2008, 5:54:24 PM10/9/08

http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

>>> "Good stuff Tom. The visuals [showing a 7.65 Mauser and its markings] are good as they make the point so clear and fast, versus the back of forth of the words." <<<

Yep, that's good enough for Rob and the other assorted kooks in here,
I'm sure.

Some kook gets ahold of a photo of a Mauser that is stamped with
"7.65" and "Mauser"....and suddenly that picture of a rifle that has
nothing to do with the assassination of JFK at all becomes virtual
PROOF (in the eyes of Super-Kooks like the crowd we have in here) that
Roger D. Craig positively saw those same markings on the rifle found
in the Depository on 11/22/63.

Using this type of idiotic logic, then it must mean that if I can come
up with a photo (ANY photo) of Lee Harvey Oswald wearing only a white
T-shirt, this means that I can then declare that I have another solid
piece of evidence to back up the notion (provided by some Nov. 22
witnesses) that Oswald was wearing ONLY a white (or "light"-colored)
shirt when he shot the President, instead of wearing both a white T-
shirt and his brownish shirt too.

Here's the proof....Oswald wearing a T-shirt only. LNers win; CTers
lose; the witnesses were 100% right; let's close up shop:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/048.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD+IN+CUSTODY?gda=II0v5VMAAACxA9os6ADQQ0uomp7ozclQjNoQX0AgonRTRzWDWglSW6ed24aXTXo5RDD_EroDFbJAS4Zt-dVv1OY7eET-BdoQMrYifh3RmGHD4v9PaZfDexVi73jmlo822J6Z5KZsXFo&gsc=aAv2JRYAAADoSBpsepFf-G6BNvmNkpdLq9K8Kz9yQIr4tC0O5ImEZA

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 9, 2008, 5:57:05 PM10/9/08

The point is an honest person would have said it was on the receiver,
not the barrel, but you are not an honest person.

> > You provide NO proof for your wild claims, so if they get a word wrong
> > in an attempt to show the truth, so what?- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 9, 2008, 5:58:23 PM10/9/08
On Oct 9, 2:54 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

> Yep, that's good enough for Rob and the other assorted kooks in here,
> I'm sure.

Notice how Dave attacks me but NOT his fellow LNers Walt. I wonder
why Tony Marsh was run out of here for being a LNer in disguise but
Walt can get away with it.

> Some kook gets ahold of a photo of a Mauser that is stamped with
> "7.65" and "Mauser"....and suddenly that picture of a rifle that has
> nothing to do with the assassination of JFK at all becomes virtual
> PROOF (in the eyes of Super-Kooks like the crowd we have in here) that
> Roger D. Craig positively saw those same markings on the rifle found
> in the Depository on 11/22/63.
>
> Using this type of idiotic logic, then it must mean that if I can come
> up with a photo (ANY photo) of Lee Harvey Oswald wearing only a white
> T-shirt, this means that I can then declare that I have another solid
> piece of evidence to back up the notion (provided by some Nov. 22
> witnesses) that Oswald was wearing ONLY a white (or "light"-colored)
> shirt when he shot the President, instead of wearing both a white T-
> shirt and his brownish shirt too.
>
> Here's the proof....Oswald wearing a T-shirt only. LNers win; CTers
> lose; the witnesses were 100% right; let's close up shop:
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/048.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD...

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 6:10:18 PM10/9/08
On 9 Oct, 16:54, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

> Yep, that's good enough for Rob and the other assorted kooks in here,
> I'm sure.
>
> Some kook gets ahold of a photo of a Mauser that is stamped with
> "7.65" and "Mauser"....and suddenly that picture of a rifle that has
> nothing to do with the assassination of JFK at all becomes virtual
> PROOF (in the eyes of Super-Kooks like the crowd we have in here) that
> Roger D. Craig positively saw those same markings on the rifle found
> in the Depository on 11/22/63.
>
> Using this type of idiotic logic, then it must mean that if I can come
> up with a photo (ANY photo) of Lee Harvey Oswald wearing only a white
> T-shirt, this means that I can then declare that I have another solid
> piece of evidence to back up the notion (provided by some Nov. 22
> witnesses) that Oswald was wearing ONLY a white (or "light"-colored)
> shirt when he shot the President, instead of wearing both a white T-
> shirt and his brownish shirt too.

LOB wrote:.....I have another solid piece of evidence to back up the

notion (provided by some Nov. 22
witnesses) that Oswald was wearing ONLY a white (or "light"-colored)
shirt when he shot the President, instead of wearing both a white T-
shirt and his brownish shirt too.

Thank you Pea Brain.... You've finally shown just a glimmer of
honesty. At the time of the assassination, Oswald was wearing a T-
shirt with a dark reddish (rusty) brown sport shirt over the top of
that T shirt. It's a small pleasure to see one of you gutless, lying
bastards acknowledge the FACTS.

Since Oswald was wearing thar DARK colored shirt, which was rather
ragged, it's not very likely that anybody would mistake him for a
"Secret Service security guard" dressed in a khaki shirt huh Pea
Brain??

> Here's the proof....Oswald wearing a T-shirt only. LNers win; CTers
> lose; the witnesses were 100% right; let's close up shop:
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/048.+LEE+HARVEY+OSWALD...

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2008, 6:17:49 PM10/9/08

>>> "Notice how Dave attacks me but NOT his fellow LNers Walt." <<<

Just like I said twice already this week -- Robcap is THE most
worthless "researcher" in the history of mankind.

The INSTANT a CT-Kook (like Walt) disagrees with ANYTHING being said
by Robcap, then that CT-Kook automatically becomes an "LNer in
disguise" (which is what Robkook now believes regarding Walt, simply
because Walt actually dared to agree with one specific point being
made by an LNer).

Same with Rob's opinion of Tony Marsh and Barb J.

Has Rob ever been right about ANYTHING since he joined us in Oct.
2007? Anything at all? I'm quite certain that the answer is 'no'.

And this stupid comment by Rob is another hilarious (and wrong) one as
well --- "Notice how Dave attacks me but NOT his fellow LNers Walt."

I guess Rob thinks that all of my conversations with Walt (wherein I'm
constantly berating him and calling him a "kook", etc.) are cordial,
friendly talks with a fellow "LNer". Eh, Rob?

Plus: Why would I be "attacking" Walt in THIS thread specifically? I
actually AGREE with Walter for once (on this "7.65 Mauser" topic).

As I said -- Rob's incredible.

Harry

Oct 9, 2008, 6:19:47 PM10/9/08

Hey Fuckface, does it make any difference if he referred to the
receiver as the "barrel" as long as 7.65 and Mauser were plainly
visible? If 7.65 and Mauser were stamped on any metal parts, then the
rifle wasn’t a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano as the government claims, now
was it? Your logic reminds me of the inner workings of an outhouse.

(YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT, YOU HOMO!!)

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 6:43:34 PM10/9/08

Hey Hairy.... This is really very simple ....All you have to do is
LOOK at the video of the Mannlicher Carcano being pulled for BENEATH
the boxes by Lt Carl Day. Roger Craig can be seen in the BACKGROUND in
the video that was taken AT THAT TIME. He is NOT "6 to 8 inches" away
from that rifle .... Nor is Weitzman seen in that video "pointing to
the barrel of the rifle" and announcing..."IT IS A MAUSER" as Roger
Craig claimed.

Your logic reminds me of the inner workings of an outhouse.

> (YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT, YOU HOMO!!)- Hide quoted text -

Harry

Oct 9, 2008, 7:19:10 PM10/9/08

Maybe you didn't see all the video, dickbreath. Isn't there about 400
feet of Alyea's missing? It seems to have disappeared from WFAA-TV
along with footage from the CBS and NBC affiliates in the Dallas-Fort
Worth area.

Very strange, rhinocerous butt.

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 8:25:54 PM10/9/08
Looks like Walt's "Cheerleading Squad" consists of LN's like....

chuck
David V P
mucher
Timmy
justme

The CT's lining up Against Walt seems to be GROWING! ! !

Maybe? Walt can redeem himself by giving Official Citations for hie "Stupid
Bastard" CLAIMS....

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

"Harry" <harryfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 8:37:53 PM10/9/08
HAHAHAHAHAHA

With all of the "Strikes" against Wally;

Maybe he should have been a Professional Bowler! ! ! !

START HERE>>>

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

"Harry" <harryfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 8:41:02 PM10/9/08
THIS certainly gets away from your claim that Mausers do NOT have it stamped
on the barrel.

Don't forget these other claims of yours>>>

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 8:45:32 PM10/9/08

On Oct 9, 2:54 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

> Yep, that's good enough for Rob and the other assorted kooks in here,
> I'm sure.

Notice how Dave attacks me but NOT his fellow LNers Walt. I wonder
why Tony Marsh was run out of here for being a LNer in disguise but
Walt can get away with it.

NOT ANYMORE! ! !

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 8:54:41 PM10/9/08
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Oct 9, 2008, 9:07:49 PM10/9/08
On Oct 9, 6:19 pm, Harry <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Fuckface, does it make any difference if he referred to the
> receiver as the "barrel" as long as 7.65 and Mauser were plainly
> visible?  If 7.65 and Mauser were stamped on any metal parts, then the
> rifle wasn’t a 6.5 Mannlicher-Carcano as the government claims, now
> was it? Your logic reminds me of the inner workings of an outhouse.
>

> (YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT, YOU HOMO!!)-

If Craig knew as much about rifles as I do, he would have called the
receiver the barrel.

That's what I did and I admit I know almost nothing about rifles.

Your right Harry, WHERE IT WAS is not as important as WHETHER OR NOT
IT WAS.

I read an article today that said that there were no such markings on
a Mauser.

Sam McClung proved that not to be true.

Craig left the building after the FIRST rifle was found.

Mr. BELIN. All right. Anything else happen up to that time that you
haven't related here that you feel might be important?

Mr. CRAIG. No. Uh---I'm thinking it was about this time---uh---that
we got the news there had been a city officer shot over in Oak Cliff.

Mr. BELIN. And then what happened?

Mr. CRAIG. Well, there was just--uh--of course, everybody stayed
there, you know, and sort of mingled around and--uh--I then went back
downstairs after the weapon was picked up. The identification man
from the city of Dallas then, after he took his pictures, picked the
weapon up and handed it to Will Fritz.

And I then went back downstairs and over to the sheriffs office.

( 2 H 269 )

I'm still waiting for the "Flat Earth Society" to tell me how an empty
7.65 shell got into Dealey Plaza and was found on 12/2/63.

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 10:37:44 PM10/9/08
HAHAHAHAHA

You're Losin it WALLY! ! ! !

You're still runnin from these Lies Also>>>

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 10:41:40 PM10/9/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

You previously said they were NOT Stamped Wally.

Don't forget these Either>>>

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 10:43:28 PM10/9/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

ps;
tomnln Also recognizes a LN'r posing as a CT'r.

tomnln Also recognizes when you RUN from your own LIES>>>

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 10:44:01 PM10/9/08
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Walt

Oct 9, 2008, 11:07:16 PM10/9/08
On 9 Oct, 19:25, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Looks like Walt's "Cheerleading Squad" consists of LN's like....
>
> chuck
> David V P
> mucher
> Timmy
> justme
>
> The CT's lining up Against Walt seems to be GROWING! ! !
>
> Maybe? Walt can redeem himself by giving Official Citations for hie "Stupid
> Bastard" CLAIMS....
>
> You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
> When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
> You never proved that Walker called Germany.
> You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
> You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
> You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
> You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
> You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.
>
> "Harry" <harryfreeloa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey Hairy.... It doesn't make any difference if there was 4000 feet of
film exposed that afternoon ...There was only ONE short segment that
showed the MANNLICHER CARCANO being lifted from the hole by Lt Day.

THAT segment shows Roger Craig IN THE BACKGROUND.... He is NOT 6 to 8
inches from the rifle as he claimed.
Nor does that segment show Seymour Weitzman pointing to THE BARREL of
the rifle and exclaiming..."It is a Mauser" as Craig claimed .

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:34:27 PM10/9/08
BOTTOM POST;

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Am I the only one waiting for Walt to offer Official Citations for his
comments?>>>

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".

When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

That's the kind of Garbage that makes CT's look Bad!

Unless it from a LN'r Posing as a CT'r?

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:43:22 PM10/9/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

You're LOSIN IT Wally! ! !

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:44:59 PM10/9/08
BOTTOM POST;

***********************

Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????

**********************

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:48:14 PM10/9/08
BOTTOM POST;

wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2:22 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
> > barrel.
>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
>
> Good stuff Tom. The visuals are good as they make the point so clear
> and fast, versus the back of forth of the words.

Stupid bastard yells..."Hoorah for my hero, Tomnln..... Who doesn't
know a rifle BARREL from a RECEIVER.

Hey stupid bastard now you can argue that a very knowledgable
researcher told you that mausers are stamped with the words "Mauser
7.65 right ther on the barrel just as Craig said.... Of course any
knowledgable gun person will know that mausers are stamped on the
RECEIVER but don't let that little discrepancy stand in your
way....You can still make a royal ass of yourself....

Hey Wally;
Is the receiver located on the Stock or, on the Barrel???

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:53:02 PM10/9/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On 9 Oct, 13:22, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>> An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
>> barrel.
>>
>> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
>
> Jesus H.Christ on a pogo stick..... Don't any of you idiots know where
> the BARREL of the rifle is???
>
> The stamping on the mauser in the photo are on the RECEIVER....
>
> It's no wonder you believe Bullshit.... You don't know the FACTS...

Hey Wally;

Is the receiver on the Stock or, on the Barrel????

ps;

We would also like some Official Citations for these facts you posted>>>

tomnln

Oct 9, 2008, 11:54:35 PM10/9/08

"Sam McClung" <mcc...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> Actually that's my work showing that,
> glad to see Tom's getting it out there.

>> An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
>> barrel.
>>
>> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

My apologies for neglecting to credit you with finding that GEM Sam.

Sincerly, tomnln

Sam McClung

Oct 10, 2008, 12:14:25 AM10/10/08
"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Glad I could help you out Tom.

Gil Jesus

Oct 10, 2008, 6:20:50 AM10/10/08
On Oct 9, 5:05�pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 9 Oct, 13:22, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > An Argentine Mauser with the stamping "7.65" and "Mauser" on the
> > barrel.
>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
>
> Jesus H.Christ on a pogo stick..... Don't any of you idiots know where
> the BARREL of the rifle is???
>
> The stamping on the mauser in the photo are on the RECEIVER....
>
> It's no wonder you believe Bullshit.... You don't know the FACTS...

YOU REALLY SEEM HELL-BENT ON ALIENATING YOURSELF FROM EVERYONE ELSE.

SO NOW I'M AN IDIOT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE PARTS OF A RIFLE ????????

GO FUCK YOURSELF WALT

muc...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2008, 6:51:36 AM10/10/08

Trouble in paradise? Is the CT lovefest now officially over? Why can't
we all just get along?

Gil Jesus

Oct 10, 2008, 9:30:49 AM10/10/08

> My apologies for neglecting to credit you with finding that GEM Sam.
>
> Sincerly, tomnln

Tom:

For anyone to suggest that, because Craig said the stamping was on the
barrel and it was on the receiver instead, his statement was a lie and
he never saw it.....

.....is like saying because Earlene Roberts couldn't remember the
number of the Dallas Police car that pulled up to her house and blew
the horn, she never saw it.

It's typical LN B.S. and isn't even logical reasoning.

Walt

Oct 10, 2008, 9:57:37 AM10/10/08

No Gil, I'm not "hell bent on alienating myself from everyone
else".... I'm simply fed up with the silly nonsense,..and the
screwball irrational and illogical ideas. One of those screwball
ideas is the idea that there was a 7.65 rifle pulled from beneath
those boxes on the sixth floor.

If point out the facts alienates me from everyone else then so be
it. The PRIMARY reason I;ve been posting in this NG for decades is
because I had HOPE that little by little I could peel away the BS
surrounding the murder of JFK. I've studied the case probably more
than anyone else in the NG.... And I've learned some things that I
felt were valuable and tried to pass that knowledge on to others. I
knew that the vast majority did not share my serious and honest desire
to get to the truth. In all of the years I've posted here It's been
clear to me that most other posters were just playing the game of "who
done it"... They have been a few posters that seemed to be just as
serious as I am....But nearly all of them gave up in disgust, and
disappeared. Gil you and Ben are the last two who I had thought
were serious, honest and and intelligent enough to exchange ideas
with. I'm really disappointed that you've decided to follow a ping
pong ball lunatic like Sam. If you can't see that the man is a nut,
then you deserve to wander around in the fog following him from one
goofy idea to another......

Walt

Oct 10, 2008, 10:45:23 AM10/10/08
On 9 Oct, 22:44, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
>
> "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom..... "

Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"

If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
is that I do know something about firearms...

It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
trying to call my knowledge of guns into question..... Pathetic

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 10, 2008, 12:06:41 PM10/10/08
On Oct 9, 6:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Just like I said twice already this week -- Robcap is THE most
> worthless "researcher" in the history of mankind.
>
> The INSTANT a CT-Kook (like Walt) disagrees with ANYTHING being said
> by Robcap, then that CT-Kook automatically becomes an "LNer in
> disguise" (which is what Robkook now believes regarding Walt, simply
> because Walt actually dared to agree with one specific point being
> made by an LNer).
>
> Same with Rob's opinion of Tony Marsh and Barb J.
>
> Has Rob ever been right about ANYTHING since he joined us in Oct.
> 2007? Anything at all? I'm quite certain that the answer is 'no'.
>
> And this stupid comment by Rob is another hilarious (and wrong) one as
> well --- "Notice how Dave attacks me but NOT his fellow LNers Walt."
>
> I guess Rob thinks that all of my conversations with Walt (wherein I'm
> constantly berating him and calling him a "kook", etc.) are cordial,
> friendly talks with a fellow "LNer". Eh, Rob?
>
> Plus: Why would I be "attacking" Walt in THIS thread specifically? I
> actually AGREE with Walter for once (on this "7.65 Mauser" topic).
>
> As I said -- Rob's incredible.

IT is called COVER Dave, and I don't think Walt is really a LNer due
to ONE thing, but rather a long list of lies that only LNers usually
claim to be FACTS.

tomnln

Oct 10, 2008, 1:07:32 PM10/10/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
Walt wrote;

Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom..... "
Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"

If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
is that I do know something about firearms...

It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
trying to call my knowledge of guns into question..... Pathetic

I write;

Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????

STILL No Answer! ! !

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 10, 2008, 1:26:09 PM10/10/08
On Oct 10, 1:07 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------

> Walt wrote;
>
> Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
> yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom.....  "
> Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"
>
> If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
> is that I do know something about firearms...
>
> It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
> knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
> trying to call my knowledge of guns into question.....     Pathetic
>
> I write;
>
> Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????

I have read the receiver is part of the barrel, but I don't know for
sure.

Walt

Oct 10, 2008, 2:22:36 PM10/10/08
On 10 Oct, 12:26, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Hoorah!! Bravo!!! applause..... This is the FIRST HONEST answer I've
ever see Rob post....

And I can tell you that the barrel screws into the receiver to make an
assembly called the barrel / receiver ASSEMBLY.

But then you think evrything I post is a lie ......so you take it from
there

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 10, 2008, 3:00:16 PM10/10/08

Even Walt's quasi-compliments are a lie. I have posted many honest
things here, you are the one posting a bunch of stuff you can't prove.

If I don't know something I am happy to learn, and this is where you
failed us (me and the lurkers) Walt, for if you did know things others
were clueless about you could have educated us, but your abject
failure in providing any real proof and backing of the WC is what made
it a wasted effort. Walt never seem to get his WORD alone wasn't good
enough for then his claim of "you believe everything you are told"
would have been correct.

> And I can tell you that the barrel screws into the receiver to make an
> assembly called the barrel / receiver ASSEMBLY.

I believe you. I have never had a problem with your knowledge of
weapons Walt, but rather the claims you make and cannot support and
then of course the attacks on people if they don't take your word for
it.

> But then you think evrything I post is a lie ......so you take it from
> there

Unfortunately you have made it this way by failing miserable to
support your many claims with proof.

Walt

Oct 10, 2008, 3:41:16 PM10/10/08
On 10 Oct, 14:00, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee.hee.hee.hee....ROTFLMAO.....Hee,hee,hee...This is
hilarious!!

I can't count the number of times that I've tried to "educate" you,
only to be rebuffed and called a liar....

Here's an example of my not too subtle way of "educating"others......

Wake up!!..get yer head outta yer ass......

But I've been trying to "educate" others in other ways also.... Have
you noticed that when writing about the discovery of the rifle that I
always CAPITALIZE the words BURIED BENEATH boxes of books?? Did you
notice that when I was writting about Craig's statement I always
CAPITALIZED the words ON THE BARREL..of the rifle.....

Why do you think I capitalize some things??? Could I be trying to
call attention to an important point???

but your abject
failure in providing any real proof and backing of the WC is what
made
it a wasted effort.  Walt never seem to get his WORD alone wasn't
good
> enough for then his claim of "you believe everything you are told"
> would have been correct.
>
> > And I can tell you that the barrel screws into the receiver to make an
> > assembly called the barrel / receiver ASSEMBLY.
>
> I believe you.  I have never had a problem with your knowledge of
> weapons Walt, but rather the claims you make and cannot support and
> then of course the attacks on people if they don't take your word for
> it.
>
> > But then you think evrything I post is a lie ......so you take it from
> > there
>
> Unfortunately you have made it this way by failing miserable to

> support your many claims with proof.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 10, 2008, 4:06:49 PM10/10/08

Example 105 of Walt's failure to be able to read. Again, he skips the
part about proof being supplied to prove his point.

> Here's an example of my not too subtle way of "educating"others......
>
> Wake up!!..get yer head outta yer ass......

The ONLY one with his head in his rear is you, or maybe it is DVP's?
Shhhh.

> But I've been trying to "educate" others in other ways also....  Have
> you noticed that when writing about the discovery of the rifle that  I
> always CAPITALIZE the words BURIED BENEATH boxes of books??  Did you
> notice that when I was writting about Craig's statement I always
> CAPITALIZED the words ON THE BARREL..of the rifle.....

You failed to prove Craig is a liar though, did you notice that? Did
you notice you failed to prove any of the other cops there liars as
well? Did you notice you skipped over the fact that the one thing you
relied on - the Alyea film - was altered and a compound of several
events? Of course you didn't.

> Why do you think I capitalize some things???  Could I be trying to
> call attention to an important point???

Points are good, BUT proof is better. When you start providing some
we can revist your points.

tims...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2008, 6:12:00 PM10/10/08
TOP POST

Oh dear...

Well, let's hope that we NEVER again hear Gil Jesus contend that he
advocates *civility* in newsgroup posting about the JFK assassination.

That would be about as plausible as 95% of Sam McClung's theories.

Such a shame...

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Walt

Oct 10, 2008, 6:37:08 PM10/10/08
On 10 Oct, 15:06, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Dear Stupid Bastard.... You may have heard this before..... It's a
little diffucult to prove anything to a person who has his head in his
ass and refuses to extract it.

 Did
> you notice you failed to prove any of the other cops there liars as
> well?  Did you notice you skipped over the fact that the one thing you
> relied on - the Alyea film - was altered and a compound of several
> events?  Of course you didn't.
>
> > Why do you think I capitalize some things???  Could I be trying to
> > call attention to an important point???
>
> Points are good, BUT proof is better.  When you start providing some

> we can revist your points.- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Oct 10, 2008, 6:56:51 PM10/10/08
Coming from someone who believes that the man in Mexico City who was....
5 ft. 3 inches tall
Blond Haired
119 pounds

Was the REAL Oswald!

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TOP POST

Oh dear...

Well, let's hope that we NEVER again hear Gil Jesus contend that he
advocates *civility* in newsgroup posting about the JFK assassination.

That would be about as plausible as 95% of Sam McClung's theories.

Such a shame...

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tomnln

Oct 10, 2008, 7:00:49 PM10/10/08
MIDDLE POST;

> [...]

Wally World wrote;

Dear Stupid Bastard.... You may have heard this before..... It's a
little diffucult to prove anything to a person who has his head in his
ass and refuses to extract it.

I write;

Are you claiming that you did NOT have enough time to Prove these "Lying
Stupid Bastard" claims of YOURS????

Quite a scorecard Walt;

So far you have 3 Cheer leaders from the LN Side.
Chuck
DVP
Mucher

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2008, 7:47:47 PM10/10/08

>>> "IT is called COVER Dave, and I don't think Walt is really a LNer due to ONE thing, but rather a long list of lies that only LNers usually claim to be FACTS." <<<

Robby just proved himself to be a mega-idiot in yet any fashion just
now.

There seems to be no barriers or limits to the number of ways in which
Rob is willing to fully display his "I'm An Idiot, And Proud Of It"
label.

Remarkable.

Next Week On The Idiot Channel (owned and operated by Robcap) --- "The
Shooting Of Ronald Reagan On 3/30/81 Was A Conspiracy! Jodie Foster
Was Nearby In Getaway Car! Caprio Has Photographic Proof!!"

tomnln

Oct 11, 2008, 12:54:38 AM10/11/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
Walt wrote;

Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom..... "
Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"

If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
is that I do know something about firearms...

It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
trying to call my knowledge of guns into question..... Pathetic

I write;

If you're so good with firearms Wally.....

Tell us if the receiver is on the Stock or, the barrel???

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 11, 2008, 12:38:56 PM10/11/08

Walt, lame replies like this is NOT going to fool anyone, you have NO
proof for your claims, because if you did you would post it due to
your overly inflated ego for everyone to see.

You are lying to benefit the WC, it is quite obvious.

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 11, 2008, 12:41:45 PM10/11/08
On Oct 10, 4:47 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Robby just proved himself to be a mega-idiot in yet any fashion just
> now.

Whatever Dave, but the fact is Walt CAN'T provide proof for his crazy
theories anymore than you can.

> There seems to be no barriers or limits to the number of ways in which
> Rob is willing to fully display his "I'm An Idiot, And Proud Of It"
> label.

Isn't it sweet how DVP jumps in yet again to defend Walt?

> Remarkable.

It sure is that all of Walt's compatriots are LNers.

> Next Week On The Idiot Channel (owned and operated by Robcap) --- "The
> Shooting Of Ronald Reagan On 3/30/81 Was A Conspiracy! Jodie Foster
> Was Nearby In Getaway Car! Caprio Has Photographic Proof!!"

Explain why the shooter's family in the Reagan case was was good
friends with the Bushes. While you are at it explain how the head of
the electronic security for the twin towers was a Bush too. Just a
coincidence? Seems like a lot of Bush coincidences since 11/22/63 have
been going on.

Walt

Oct 11, 2008, 12:51:19 PM10/11/08
On 11 Oct, 11:38, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Ha,haha,ha, hee,hee,hee,hee..... ROTFLMAO... Damn! this is
hilarious.....
Rob, I gotta tell you I actually laughed out loud at you
stupidity....I've had a couple of good belly laughs today
The Dud said that the rifle that Howard Brennan saw in the hands of
the sniper did NOT have a scope....

You idiots bring mirth into my day..... Thank you.

robcap...@netscape.com

Oct 11, 2008, 12:54:33 PM10/11/08

This guy "rolls on the floor with laughter" like Curly from the "Three
Stooges" and I'm the one with a problem according to him.

Nice evasion of once again NOT providing any proof.

tomnln

Oct 13, 2008, 12:46:15 AM10/13/08
BOTTOM POST;

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Walt doesn't know if the receiver is on the Stock OR, the Barrel! ! ! !

Walt

Oct 13, 2008, 8:37:26 AM10/13/08
On 12 Oct, 23:46, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
>
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------------

> > Walt wrote;
>
> > Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
> > yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom.....  "
> > Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"
>
> > If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
> > is that I do know something about firearms...
>
> > It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
> > knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
> > trying to call my knowledge of guns into question.....     Pathetic
>
> > I write;
>
> > If you're so good with firearms Wally.....
>
> > Tell us if the receiver is on the Stock or, the barrel???
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------------

> Walt doesn't know if the receiver is on the Stock OR, the Barrel! ! ! !

Tom, this forum is for discussing the conspiracy behind the murder of
JFK.
It is not the place to solicit sex with other men, and it is not the
place to discuss my knowledge of guns.

tomnln

Oct 13, 2008, 1:34:43 PM10/13/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
Wally World wrote;

Tom, this forum is for discussing the conspiracy behind the murder of
JFK.
It is not the place to solicit sex with other men, and it is not the
place to discuss my knowledge of guns.

I write;

Then, tell us if the receiver is on the /Stock or, on the Barrel???

Then, give us official citations fot these "Claims" of Yours>>>

Walt

Oct 13, 2008, 1:59:21 PM10/13/08
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------

> Wally World wrote;
>
> Tom, this forum is for discussing the conspiracy behind the murder of
> JFK.
> It is not the place to solicit sex with other men, and it is not the
> place to discuss my knowledge of guns.
>
> I write;
>
> Then, tell us if the receiver is on the /Stock or, on the Barrel???
>
> Then, give us official citations fot these "Claims" of Yours>>>
>
>  When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>
>
> Hey Walt;
>
> You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
> When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
> You never proved that Walker called Germany.
> You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
> You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
> You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
> You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
> You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.
>
> You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

And you're a crazy old homosexual pervert......

tomnln

Oct 13, 2008, 2:17:50 PM10/13/08

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------нн--------------------------------------------------------

> > > Walt wrote;
>
> > > Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
> > > yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom..... "
> > > Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"
>
> > > If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
> > > is that I do know something about firearms...
>
> > > It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
> > > knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
> > > trying to call my knowledge of guns into question..... Pathetic
>
> > > I write;
>
> > > If you're so good with firearms Wally.....
>
> > > Tell us if the receiver is on the Stock or, the barrel???
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------нн------------------------------------------

> > Walt doesn't know if the receiver is on the Stock OR, the Barrel! ! ! !
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------н---------------------------------------------

> Wally World wrote;
>
> Tom, this forum is for discussing the conspiracy behind the murder of
> JFK.
> It is not the place to solicit sex with other men, and it is not the
> place to discuss my knowledge of guns.
>
> I write;
>
> Then, tell us if the receiver is on the /Stock or, on the Barrel???
>
> Then, give us official citations fot these "Claims" of Yours>>>
>
> When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>
>
> Hey Walt;
>
> You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
> When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
> You never proved that Walker called Germany.
> You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
> You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
> You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
> You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
> You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.
>
> You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !
Wally World wrote;

And you're a crazy old homosexual pervert......

I write;

Looks like Wally World is Unable to speak with that Cub Scout Troop STUCK in
his throat.

LN'r never offer official Citations for their Lying Stupid Bastard
"Claims">>>

When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>

Hey Walt;

You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
You never proved that Walker called Germany.
You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.

You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !

tomnln

Oct 13, 2008, 2:49:46 PM10/13/08

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------нн--------------------------------------------------------

> > > Walt wrote;
>
> > > Attention: Those of you who think that Tom is a good person to ally
> > > yourself with, just take notice of one sentence post by Tom..... "
> > > Does Walt know if the receiver in on the Stock or, the Barrel????"
>
> > > If there is just ONE thing that all of you should know about me by now
> > > is that I do know something about firearms...
>
> > > It's obvious that Tom is attempting to cover his embarrassment for not
> > > knowing that Mausers are not stamped on the BARREL .... and he's
> > > trying to call my knowledge of guns into question..... Pathetic
>
> > > I write;
>
> > > If you're so good with firearms Wally.....
>
> > > Tell us if the receiver is on the Stock or, the barrel???
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------нн------------------------------------------

> > Walt doesn't know if the receiver is on the Stock OR, the Barrel! ! ! !
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------н---------------------------------------------

> Wally World wrote;
>
> Tom, this forum is for discussing the conspiracy behind the murder of
> JFK.
> It is not the place to solicit sex with other men, and it is not the
> place to discuss my knowledge of guns.
>
> I write;
>
> Then, tell us if the receiver is on the /Stock or, on the Barrel???
>
> Then, give us official citations fot these "Claims" of Yours>>>
>
> When are you gonna offer Proof of your Lying Stupid Bastard Claims?>>>
>
> Hey Walt;
>
> You never proved that 133-a had "Dual Sling Mounts".
> When are you gonna Prove that LHO worked for RFK???
> You never proved that Walker called Germany.
> You never proved Oswald ordered a 40 inch rifle.
> You never proved Mike Paine gave the DOD a copy of 133-a on 11/22/63.
> You never proved the wallet was found "INSIDE" the owner's car.
> You never proved the wallet was found in the owner's car.
> You never proved Michael Paine had same model rifle.
>
> You're a Warren Commission Shill! ! !
Wally World wrote;

And you're a crazy old homosexual pervert......

Wally's an Incest product who swallows Cub Scouts by the Troop Load.

and, RUNS FROM HIS OWN LYING CLAIMS (above)