JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 64)

David Von Pein

Jul 11, 2008, 6:17:05 PM7/11/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 64):

KOOK ALERT!:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/86cfd90aeb8c07dd
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/88e4406106613072
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/47e346b297e38eda
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a65cf183e1e6b5ce
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7f30530c91bd2e9d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0245b3c7f8098fea
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d4493488c5000625
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a6622518bb924c4f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/24988d64decf08f3

2-HOUR C-SPAN VIDEO ABOUT JFK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d652c27003d99184

DAVID WOLPER'S "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0a99c0055b361a71

SIGHTING OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/832af5a7e0d5ff33

BUGLIOSI BOOK EXCERPTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/80ea0ba53d7e8ea9

"FRACTURE LINES":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4bc0bd9d67f4e604

DR. PIERRE A. FINCK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/063daa55aafccf62

DR. ROBERT GROSSMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/afd39957a34f7a7c

LILLIAN ROGERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dab4eabe48aadb2c

SOME MORE "RECLAIMING HISTORY" TALK:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3399631-post.html

JFK FILMS:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3399048-post.html

OFF TOPIC -- VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND DENNIS MILLER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8b6bdb6f01ab4618

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 12, 2008, 10:43:37 PM7/12/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7c2f17baf9df340a

JOHN CANAL SAID:

>>> "Nice try." <<<

DAVID V.P. SAID:

Thanks.

>>> "DVP, it sure is tough defending a lie, isn't it?" <<<

You would probably know the answer to that question better than I.

>>> "Ok, then DVP, forget F-66 and use the top of the head photo. .... Compare the top/right/front in that photo to the same area in the BOH photos and then explain why the scalp there is ripped up in the former and intact in the lat[t]er. Thanks for your honesty on that." <<<

You think that the two photos below are depicting the exact same area
of President Kennedy's head, eh? That's a curious notion.

Plus: the top-of-the-head photo obviously depicts the head in a
completely-different "state" than does the BOH color photo (which has
an autopsist holding JFK's scalp in place so that John Stringer could
photograph the entry wound in the BOH). The top-of-head photo doesn't
have anyone holding the scalp of the President, and gravity is
obviously playing a major part in what we're seeing in that picture
(just as gravity also MUST have played a major part in what the
Parkland witnesses erroneously thought they were seeing with respect
to the location of the large exit wound in JFK's cranium while he was
in the Parkland ER):

http://jfklancer.com/photos/Autopsy_photos/BE6_HI.JPG

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.%20JFK%20AUTOPSY%20PHOTO?gda=YYm9qUcAAABpJ3eVRTcKQSBScG8KchTgB9RRxElc6TNSuU3joK87TGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDQigVbThTP8TDn4ugjKLpza8B2-MV0IipJI7NbJ85PE2Q&gsc=2MdGjBYAAAA6b7zy9EdFzqwuwJZVYGhZ1-8z8plR0DPnojN3bu4ndA

In short, those two photos linked above don't provide the information
that you need to make this broad determination that you made a minute
ago (one that you seem to consider to be an ironclad fact):

"Explain why the scalp there is ripped up in the former [autopsy
photo] and intact in the latter [BOH color photo]." <<<

>>> "If I've got this straight, DVP is now on record as saying he doesn't agree with the Dox drawing....not even close?" <<<

Where did I say that I think the Dox illustration is "not even close"?
To the contrary, I specifically said this in my prior post:

"The Dox drawing in F-66 is slightly off on the gaping exit
wound."

Key words there being: "slightly off".

As an addendum to this post, I think that the following two comments
fit together fairly nicely. But your mileage, John C., might vary on
that (as usual):

======================================

"The Dox drawing isn't the BEST EVIDENCE -- the autopsy
pictures, the autopsy X-rays, and the autopsy report are the BEST
EVIDENCE. .... The Dox drawing in F-66 is slightly off on the gaping
exit wound....quite obviously, since the scalp of JFK is, indeed fully
intact (i.e., not blasted completely away) in the area of the head
just a little forward and right of the cowlick entry wound. This just
proves that it's silly to rely too heavily on only the drawings, [...]
which only serve to confuse more than clarify. And Dox's, while much
better than Rydberg's, are still off a little." -- David Von Pein

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When the bone blew out anterior to the cowlick entry wound, it
tore open the scalp, but it didn't make the scalp in that area
disappear. But blew it back, and the BOH photo shows a blown-back
piece of scalp held up to highlight the entry wound." -- John McAdams

======================================

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

======================================

David Von Pein

Jul 13, 2008, 12:49:10 AM7/13/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/2b881cb01ea2997d/2cd6f111aa870512?#2cd6f111aa870512

WHY do you think that Humes/Boswell should have stuck to any type of
"soluble bullet" scenario to explain JFK's wounds even AFTER they
learned from Perry about the bullet hole in Kennedy's throat?

When given the choice of crazy melting bullets/fragments or a thru-&-
thru shot/bullet -- which scenario would seem MORE likely to you...or
to ANYBODY for that matter?

Why do CTers feel it necessary to pile on the complications within a
murder case that doesn't require ANY such complications (at all)?

EVERY last piece of evidence is THERE for the LN/LHO/SBT/C2766/3 SHOTS
scenario. EVERY piece.

There's not a bullet missing (that hit a limo victim at any rate; the
Tague miss notwithstanding of course); there's not a gun missing;
there's not a killer missing; there's not even a BULLET SHELL missing
(including the Tippit murder too) -- we've got SEVEN of those things
tied conclusively to Oswald's weaponry! Seven!

Prints, bullets, shells, TWO guns, no alibis (for either murder), a
paper sack w/prints, fibers, eyewitnesses (to both killings), a wild
fight with the arresting cops, and gobs of LHO lies (which, ALONE,
would have convicted the bum).

As VB said in '86 -- HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED??!!

Britney Spears (while asleep) could convict Lee Oswald given the above
laundry list!!