JBC SHOT FROM FRONT

1 view

tomnln

Jan 20, 2007, 11:05:53 PM1/20/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

Hoover told LBJ that JBC was hit Because he Moved in front of JFK.

Proving a shot from the Front.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/lbjlib/phone_calls/Nov_1963/audio/LBJ-Hoover_11-29-63.MP3

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> eca...@comcast.net wrote:
>> Check this out:
>> http://members.tripod.com/justicewell-ivil/bottom.jpg
>>

> What the Hell do you think that photo proves in your mind?
> We already knew that Connally was seated in front of Kennedy. That's why
> he was hit when a bullet missed Kennedy.
>
>> Now check out Tony Marsh's
>> explanation of where the
>> neck exit round went and
>> how it cleared both Connally's
>> head and the limo windshield:
>> http://home.comcast.net/~the-puzzle-palace/limo2006.gif
>>
>> Any questions? Comments?
>>
>> Ed Cage 0919Jan2007

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 21, 2007, 1:22:04 AM1/21/07
tomnln wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> Hoover told LBJ that JBC was hit Because he Moved in front of JFK.
>
> Proving a shot from the Front.

---------------
Governor Connally.: ...so I turned to look back over my right
shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd,
but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was
interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified
it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my
mind was that this is an assassination attempt.

So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my
left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn.
I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little
bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in
the back.
---------------
Governor CONNALLY. You can tell yourself. I would say, to describe it
for the record, however, that it, the bullet, went in my back just
below the right shoulder blade, at just about the point that the right
arm joins the shoulder, right in that groove, and exited about 2 inches
toward the center of the body from the right nipple of my chest. I can
identify these for you. The bullet went in here see if I properly
describe that--about the juncture of the right arm and the shoulder.
---------------
Representative Boggs.
Just one other question of the Doctor. Having looked at the wound,
there is no doubt in either of your minds that that bullet came from
the rear, is there?
Dr. GREGORY. There has never been any doubt in my mind about the origin
of the missile; no.
Representative Boggs.
And in yours?
Dr. SHAW. No.
---------------
Governor CONNALLY.... I was not conscious of having been hit but by one
bullet, so I tried to reconstruct how I could have been hit in three
places by the same bullet, and I merely, I know it penetrated from the
back through the chest first.
---------------

Evidence/Testimony. Slash Marks.

tomnln

Jan 21, 2007, 1:36:04 AM1/21/07
Connally LIED Grizz;

His original story when interviewed by Martin Agronsky from his hospital bed
said
"I heard a shot & turned to my right and, saw the president Slumped".

It's on video.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 21, 2007, 1:38:08 AM1/21/07
tomnln wrote:
> Connally LIED Grizz;
>
> His original story when interviewed by Martin Agronsky from his hospital bed
> said
> "I heard a shot & turned to my right and, saw the president Slumped".
>
> It's on video.

Oh NO! Not HIM too! And his doctors!

bail...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2007, 11:47:57 AM1/21/07
Once again Nutsacks proves what an absolute idiot he is!! In the
hysteria of the moment, he says EVERYBODY LIED. It's not possible
human beings made mistakes! It as to be LIES. This is how the sick
mind of Tomnln works! EVERYTHING IS SINISTER TO THIS MORON. Why
anybody even continues debating this space cadet is a mystery to me.

David Von Pein

Jan 21, 2007, 11:52:03 AM1/21/07
Not many people do "debate" that loon (Sack). They just insult him
continuously and move on. (Like now.)

tomnln

Jan 21, 2007, 2:04:45 PM1/21/07
I'll Save Ya Grizz, I'll Save ya.

"Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 21, 2007, 2:07:20 PM1/21/07
bailey; you old Nutsack Sucker;

Is this Your Denial that JBC said he saw JFK Slumped?

<bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 21, 2007, 2:09:20 PM1/21/07
Aaaaaah Another Nutsack Sucker Coward;

David, is this your Denial that JBC said he saw JFK Slump?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jan 21, 2007, 2:54:56 PM1/21/07
tomnln wrote:
> I'll Save Ya Grizz, I'll Save ya.

>From what?

In the past, the only thing that you've threatened to save me from is a
ripe old age.

David Von Pein

Jan 21, 2007, 3:10:41 PM1/21/07
JBC never once said he **SAW** JFK "slump". Never happened.

JBC said --- "The President had slumped."

He got that from his wife.

Either that or he just FORGOT about physically SEEING Kennedy "slump"
for the rest of his life (via his never mentioning the "slumped" thing
again, ever).

Which is the most likely scenario?

tomnln

Jan 22, 2007, 12:04:28 AM1/22/07
Hey Nutsack Sucker;

Is this your Denial that Connally said "I turned to my right and, saw the
President Slump?

Are you DENING that Connally said that?

tomnln

Jan 22, 2007, 12:05:55 AM1/22/07
Because you don't have the knowledge of evidence/testimony Grizz.

http://whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

tomnln

Jan 22, 2007, 12:07:46 AM1/22/07
It's all on video Rinky-Dink.

In JBC' TAPED interview with Martin Agronsky

http://whokilledjfk.net/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

cdddraftsman

Jan 22, 2007, 5:45:41 AM1/22/07
The Zapruder Film shows he could not have seen JFK when he turned to
his right .
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASSHOLE NEXT TIME MAYBE IT WILL HELP YOUR LYING ,
CONSTIPATED AND FAGGOT AND MAGGOT INFESTED DEAD BRAIN ! ..........tl

PS : Rossley's a walking , talking homo-conspiranoid !

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 22, 2007, 7:22:20 AM1/22/07
>>> "Is this your denial that Connally said, "I turned to my right and saw the President slump"? Are you DENYING that Connally said that?" <<<

Yes. Exactly. Precisely.

I am denying Connally said those precise words....because he DID NOT
say those exact words. Which was my whole point of this DVP post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f086fea924b8775

"JBC said --- 'The President had slumped'." -- DVP; 01/21/2007

Now, let's look at a transcript of the 11/27/63 bedside interview
conducted by Martin Agronsky:

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/governors/modern/connally-agronsky-1.html

Via the transcript linked above:

"I turned to my left to look in the back seat--the President had
slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was
hit and I knew I had been hit badly." -- JBC

The exact four words I claimed JBC said are the exact words he did
actually say -- "The President had slumped". He did NOT say "I saw the
President slump".

Also -- Anyone who wishes to "link" the two pieces of Connally's
bedside statement listed below is going to have some difficulty there
too....

1.) "I turned to my left to look in the back seat."

Which is immediately followed by:

2.) "The President had slumped."

....seeing as how there's no possible way that Connally could have
physically SEEN the President as a result of a Connally LEFT TURN.

Now, let's add the following JBC Warren Commission testimony to the
above:

"This almost sounds incredible, I am sure, since we were in the car
with them. ... I never saw either one of them {JFK or Jackie} after the
firing started. ... I could not see into the back seat, so I didn't see
either one of them." -- John Connally; 1964

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

tomnln

Jan 23, 2007, 3:12:38 AM1/23/07
Right Lousy;

I forgot that the ONLY celluloid that attracts you are CARTOONS.

This is what Loust is HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

ALL in his own words.

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jan 23, 2007, 3:14:18 AM1/23/07
Prove he got it from his wife?

JBC said he turned & the President had SLUMPED.