FOR McADAMS

tomnln

Oct 16, 2007, 12:40:03 AM10/16/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

There was ONLY one other George Bush employed by the CIA during that time
frame.

He was a "Lowely Clerk".
I have him on video claiming it was NOT him.

I also have an FBI memo dated 11/22/63 stating that "George Bush of the CIA
called the
FBI to report a suspect named James Parrott.

If you need it I can post it on my website.

"John McAdams" <john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote in message
> [...]
>>
>>Our Miami, Florida, Office on November 23, 1963, advised that the
>>Office of Coordinator of Cuban Affairs in Miami advised that the
>>Department of State feels some misguided anti-Castro group might
>>capitalize on the present situation and undertake an unauthorized raid
>>against Cuba, believing that the assassination of President John F.
>>Kennedy might herald a change in U. S. policy, which is not true.
>>
>>Our sources and informants familiar with Cuban matters in the Miami
>>area advise that the general feeling in the anti-Castro Cuban
>>community is one of stunned disbelief and, even among those who did
>>not entirely agree with the President's policy concerning Cuba, the
>>feeling is that the President's death represents a great loss not only
>>to the U. S. but to all of Latin America. These sources know of no
>>plans for unauthorized action against Cuba.
>>
>>An informant who has furnished reliable information in the past and
>>who is close to a small pro-Castro group in Miami has advised that
>>these individuals are afraid that the assassination of the President
>>may result in strong repressive measures being taken against them and,
>>although pro-Castro in their feelings, regret the assassination.
>>
>>The substance of the foregoing information was orally furnished to Mr.
>>George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William
>>Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency on November 23, 1963, by
>>Mr. W. T. Forsyth of this Bureau.
>>
>>==================================================
>>

> Interesting, but *the* George Bush didn't work for the CIA at the
> time.
>

>>TO: SAC, HOUSTON DATE: 11-22-63
>>
>>FROM: SA GRAHAM W. KITCHEL
>>
>>SUBJECT: UNKNOWN SUBJECT;
>>
>>ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT
>>
>>JOHN F. KENNEDY
>>

>>At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore
>>Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston,
>>telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long
>>distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas.
>>
>>BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to
>>furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and
>>source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of
>>killing the President when he comes to Houston.
>>
>>BUSH stated that PARROTT is possibly a student at the University of
>>Houston and is active in political matters in this area. He stated
>>that he felt Mrs. FAWLEY, telephone number SU 2-5239, or ARLINE SMITH,
>>telephone number JA 9-9194 of the Harris County Republican Party
>>Headquarters would be able to furnish additional information regarding
>>the identity of PARROTT.
>>
>>BUSH stated that he was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in
>>the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel and return to his residence on 11-23-63. His
>>office telephone number is CA 2-0395.
>>

> What's the point of this?
>
> It simply shows Bush being a public-spirited citizen.

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 16, 2007, 11:05:37 AM10/16/07
If George H. W. Bush had no intelligence background, and was a mere
oilman, as McAdams would have us believe, how come he was appointed
Director of the CIA?----Old Laz

cdddraftsman

Oct 16, 2007, 12:35:01 PM10/16/07

Having a good military record , having been shot down by Japanese
AAA
fire while piloting a combat mission against a strategic enemy outpost
in
WWII and then being rescued at sea ( Filmed no less , that would make
Zapruder blush with shame ) his family had a long heritage of being
wild
catters , a breed of people who put their money where their mouths
are ,
(No oil found , no money made) undoubtedly contributed and did no
harm in his rise to power as CIA Director and then Presz.
Catch my drift ? .............tl

tomnln

Oct 16, 2007, 1:30:17 PM10/16/07
NEW PAGE

http://whokilledjfk.net/george_bush.htm

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 23, 2007, 10:58:58 PM10/23/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

Then, how do you get to teach a class?
Then, How does Ken Rahn get to teach a class?

> On 22 Oct 2007 19:23:34 -0400, robc...@netscape.com wrote:
>
>>On Oct 21, 7:13 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Wonder what he thinks about the WTC collapse ? Does he hold the same
>>> as his twin bedmate of disaster when it comes to logic , Jim Fetzer ,
>>> who
>>> thinks the planes were actually hollowgrams and the towers were felled
>>> by
>>> space beams ?
>>>
>>> I do know one thing , if the $ arraingments were right , Jim Marrs would
>>> put on a performance that would make you think any number of things that
>>> are impossible . He seems to have fooled robcap all right ............
>>> :-
>>> ( ................tl
>>
>>Marrs is so crazy that is why he has taught classes on the
>>assassination at the university level. What have you done? There are
>>no credits for adding links to e-mails. RC
>>

> I think you'll find it was a "adult enrichment" or "continuing
> education" class. I don't think any reputable academic department
> would let Marrs teach a class on the assassination.
>
> .John
> --
> The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

tomnln

Oct 23, 2007, 11:22:29 PM10/23/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

I suppose you can Prove that the HSCA considered Groden a "Crackpot"
but, Published his testimony anyway???

> [...]
>>> different sounds: muzzle blast, shock wave, and impact. Add to that
>>> list,
>>> echo.
>>>
>>> A few witnesses claimed to hear 6 to 9 shots. They may have been
>>> standing
>>> in just the right spot to hear muzzle blast, shock wave, and echo.
>>> Impact
>>> shots have a different sound. There is one more sound to consider, the
>>> sound of a ricochet. Another factor is that witnesses standing at a
>>> right
>>> angle to the path of a supersonic bullet may be confused as to the
>>> source
>>> of the shot. It is interesting that witnesses who heard a group of three
>>> shots all said they came from the same direction, whether the RR
>>> overpass,
>>> the Grassy Knoll, or the TSBD building. I can't remember any witness who
>>> said, "Two came from the building and one came from the Grassy Knoll."
>>> However, there are a few who said one shot came from the limousine
>>> itself.
>>> Did the ricochet impact off the pavement cause this impression or was
>>> there a shot at street level behind the limousine?
>>>
>>> It is possible LHO only fired 2 shots that day. He would have learned in
>>> the Marine Corp to keep an empty shell in the chamber so the weapon can
>>> be
>>> dry fired without damaging the firing pin. It is possible he pulled the
>>> trigger and heard nothing but the clink of the firing pin hitting the
>>> shell. Realizing he screwed up he rechambers rapidly and fires a wild
>>> shot
>>> that ricochets off the pavement. He calms down and fires a second shot
>>> that hits the President in the upper back. This scenario would account
>>> for
>>> three spent shells on the floor from only 2 shots fired. Someone claimed
>>> the three witness below on the Fifth Floor first said they only heard
>>> two
>>> shots, but later changed their story to 3 shots. Does anyone know if
>>> this
>>> story is true?
>>>
>>> Then LHO hears the sound of another gunshot go off at street level. He
>>> stands for a moment peering down at the motorcade, stunned that someone
>>> else is shooting at the limousine. He immediately hides his rifle and
>>> heads for the stairs. Calmly he gets past the slow thinking DPD officer
>>> coming up the stairs and manages to leave the building by the front
>>> door.
>>> One witness is convinced he saw LHO get into a station wagon that pulled
>>> up and quickly took off. However, LHO is seen on a city bus and ends up
>>> taking a taxi to his neighborhood.
>>>
>>> If there was a shot from a another rifle at street level it would most
>>> likely sound different. In fact some witness did say one shot sounded
>>> different, Clint Hill being one of those witnesses.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 24, 2007, 3:06:27 AM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 10:58 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> Then, how do you get to teach a class?
> Then, How does Ken Rahn get to teach a class?

I was just reading some of the "bogus factoids" on McAdams site. It
is hilarious. He was saying how Garrison lied about the motorcade
being changed because he was looking at the paper from Nov. 22nd and
it showed the route going straight down Main St. McAdams admits it
does show this but blames in on the scale size of the map!!!!! He
said it is too small to show the turns. Here's an idea - make the map
bigger. Funny stuff.

He was trying to discredit Lane to for his work with Markham. I kept
reading the same thing over and over - she someone who wasn't Oswald.

He has experts saying it is common to handle guns without gloves and
leave no finger prints!!!!! How do the police catch anyone?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 24, 2007, 3:51:32 AM10/24/07
More on Garrison..........

One of my favorite quotes by Jim Garrison is this one (from his '67
Playboy interview), which fully indicates what a kook he was.........

"The clincher, as far as I'm concerned, is that four cartridges
were found at the scene of the {Tippit} slaying. Now, revolvers do not
eject cartridges, so when someone is shot, you don't later find
gratuitous cartridges strewn over the sidewalk -- unless the murderer
deliberately takes the trouble to eject them. We suspect that
cartridges had been previously obtained from Oswald's .38 revolver and
left at the murder site by the real killers as part of the setup to
incriminate Oswald." -- J. Garrison; 1967

~~~~~

Absolutely incredible, huh? Garrison obviously could not read. Because
Oswald DID, based on observations of witnesses, "take the trouble to
eject" the empty cartridges from his revolver, and the Warren
Commission said this plain as day on page #168 of the WR. For some
reason, Garrison totally ignored the unimpeachable evidence of
multiple witnesses re. the fact that the killer (later positively
identified as Lee Oswald) was "shaking shells from the gun" as he fled
the Tippit murder scene on foot.

Mr. Garrison's built-in pro-conspiracy bias vividly shines through via
his remark about the Tippit bullet shells. For, he had to have known
(or should have known) that there were witnesses at the Tippit murder
scene who watched the killer shaking shells out of his revolver,
rendering Garrison's above remarks completely worthless.

But Jim obviously liked his own version of events better than that of
the official WC rendition of what happened. Pathetic.

And this nut named Garrison is still being touted as a hero in many
(Mellen-like) quarters.

Incredible.

David Von Pein

Oct 24, 2007, 3:58:14 AM10/24/07
>>> "I was just reading some of the "bogus factoids" on McAdams site. It is hilarious. He was saying how Garrison lied about the motorcade being changed because he was looking at the paper from Nov. 22nd and it showed the route going straight down Main St. McAdams admits it does show this but blames in on the scale size of the map!!!!! He said it is too small to show the turns." <<<

Mr. McAdams is correct (as per his norm). Garrison was a known teller
of tall (very tall) tales. The Nov. 22 DMN map is completely
irrelevant...no matter WHAT it shows. Why? Because we KNOW the
motorcade route was NOT "changed" at the "last minute".

How can we know this?

Because the Elm-St. turn was ALREADY PRINTED IN THE TWO DALLAS PAPERS
THREE DAYS EARLIER (on 11/19).

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pages/WH_Vol22_0323a.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fbacd51dfe2f074c

So the only way a CTer can argue in favor of the route being changed
at the 11th hour is to claim it was changed TWICE -- i.e., it was
originally going to go down Elm on Nov. 19; but then it was changed to
go straight down Main (per the 11/22 DMN map); but then at the last
minute "the conspirators" changed it BACK to going down Elm again
(just exactly as depicted in the papers on 11/19).

Anybody want to go for the "IT WAS CHANGED TWICE" theory?

>>> "He {McAdams} was trying to discredit Lane to for his work with Markham." <<<

Damn right. And rightly so. Lane's treatment of Markham was atrocious
at best. More.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8a64790b792f771f

>>> "I kept reading the same thing over and over - she someone who wasn't Oswald." <<<

You really don't know this case very well, do you?

Markham NEVER wavered in her belief that Oswald was positively
Tippit's killer. (Despite Mark Lane's trying to shove a "bushy-haired"
fellow down her gullet.)

Gil Jesus

Oct 24, 2007, 5:36:54 AM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 3:06?am, robcap...@netscape.com wrote:

> I was just reading some of the "bogus factoids" on McAdams site. It
> is hilarious. >

> He has experts saying it is common to handle guns without gloves and
> leave no finger prints!!!!! How do the police catch anyone?

If you think that's funny, look at this:

http://www.prouty.org/mcadams

Gil Jesus

Oct 24, 2007, 5:42:07 AM10/24/07
Von Pein:

Using a prior posting of yours as a source is not evidence. It's
repetition of your opinion. You've been told this before. When you do
such things, you show yourself to be a fraud.

It's like saying. "I this is the way it was and if you don't believe
me, then just go and ask me".

justm...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 5:58:38 AM10/24/07

Neither is using your videos....practice what your preach Bigot Boy.

muc...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 9:40:45 AM10/24/07
On 24 Okt., 11:42, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Von Pein:
>
> Using a prior posting of yours as a source is not evidence. It's
> repetition of your opinion. You've been told this before. When you do
> such things, you show yourself to be a fraud.

Has it now become fraudulent to neglect to preface a link to a
The URL in question was obviously to a newsgroup post, and the content
of that post included links to WC exhibits and was relevant to what
was being discussed. You guys are hard to please.

> It's like saying. "I this is the way it was and if you don't believe
> me, then just go and ask me".

Like Rob above, you misrepresent and ridicule, but fail to point out
any errors. Neither of you deal with the earlier published
descriptions and map of the motorcade route that include Elm Street.

Speaking of sources: are you going to provide documentation for your
claim that JBC, at a 10/4/63 meeting, pressured JFK into agreeing on
the Trade Mart luncheon site? You have been stating this, rather
assertively, in various threads, including this one:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ba00c1c61ce9eaa

tomnln

Oct 24, 2007, 2:07:45 PM10/24/07
justme does NOT like ev idence/testimony from the 26 volumes.

justme does NOT like witness interviews on Video.

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 24, 2007, 2:10:16 PM10/24/07
CONNALLY HSCA Volume I Page 12

TESTIMONY OF MR. AND MRS. JOHN B. CONNALLY, DALLAS, TEX.

Mr. CONNALLY. Thank you, Mr. Dodd.

Mr. CORNWELL. Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Governor Connally, I would like to begin by asking you if it would be
accurate to state that you had a leading role in the decisionmaking process
that led to the President's trip to Dallas on November 22, 1963?

Mr. CONNALLY. Yes, Mr. Cornwell, it certainly would be accurate to say
that.

Mr. CORNWELL. When did the possibility of that trip first become a
matter of concern to you?

Mr. CONNALLY. Mr. Cornwell, I wouldn't characterize it as a matter of
concern, but the possibility of a trip to Texas arose, as I recall, in the
spring of 1962.

<muc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 24, 2007, 2:10:38 PM10/24/07
hahahahaha

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 24, 2007, 4:23:26 PM10/24/07
>>> "Has it now become fraudulent to neglect to preface a link to a previous post with a sentence explaining that it is not a "source"? The URL in question was obviously to a newsgroup post, and the content of that post included links to WC exhibits and was relevant to what was being discussed. You guys are hard to please." <<<

Exactly.

I've explained that very thing in a previous post or two to the CTers
here, but I certainly don't care to explain it in every single message
I post that includes a link to an earlier post of mine.

But, since the CT-Kooks won't actually CLICK on the earlier posts that
I post, they will never see that WITHIN those earlier posts I often
offer up many "sources" for the position I'm taking on that particular
sub-topic.

But, to a kook, linking to a previous post that contains multiple
"sources" within it somehow makes me a "fraud".

Go figure.

>>> "You guys are hard to please." <<<

The above sentence deserved a reprise (due to its built-in accuracy).

I guess Gil Jesus must think that the motorcade route was, indeed,
changed TWICE, huh?

Otherwise, where's the beef here at all?

Hard to please indeed.

Oswald leaves a popcorn trail leading to his guilt in TWO murders (and
there's not a shred of proof to indicate that any of this popcorn
trail is tainted or planted or whatever covert term you wish to
apply).....and yet the Anybody-Except-Oswald CTers still aren't the
least bit satisfied or convinced with ANY of the evidence making up
that popcorn trail.

Many CTers seem to think ALL of the popcorn in that trail is faked or
tainted in some fashion. Although how they manage to get around
Oswald's wild gun-waving and murder-attempting actions within the
Texas Theater is a bit of a puzzler to this writer. But, then too,
since I'm not a conspiracy-loving idiot, I might have a harder time
trying to think like one.

And I also can't see how those same CTers manage to skirt around the
logic that I exhibit within the post linked below (re. the
authenticity of Bullet CE399).

Disclaimer (to satisfy Gil & Co.) --- The linked article below does
not contain any additional "source" material or source links within
it. But, there's an ample amount of common sense and logic included
nonetheless. .....

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bceb46435b39817f

muc...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 4:44:32 PM10/24/07
Thank you for helping me make my point. Gil's claim was quite a bit
more specific.

On 24 Okt., 20:10, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> CONNALLY HSCA Volume I Page 12
>
> TESTIMONY OF MR. AND MRS. JOHN B. CONNALLY, DALLAS, TEX.
>
> Mr. CONNALLY. Thank you, Mr. Dodd.
>
> Mr. CORNWELL. Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
>
> Governor Connally, I would like to begin by asking you if it would be
> accurate to state that you had a leading role in the decisionmaking process
> that led to the President's trip to Dallas on November 22, 1963?
>
> Mr. CONNALLY. Yes, Mr. Cornwell, it certainly would be accurate to say
> that.
>
> Mr. CORNWELL. When did the possibility of that trip first become a
> matter of concern to you?
>
> Mr. CONNALLY. Mr. Cornwell, I wouldn't characterize it as a matter of
> concern, but the possibility of a trip to Texas arose, as I recall, in the
> spring of 1962.

aeffects

Oct 24, 2007, 5:19:56 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 12:51 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> More on Garrison..........

pucker up Dave..... It only hurts for a little while

<snipperoo>

aeffects

Oct 24, 2007, 5:21:08 PM10/24/07

ole Dave loves quoting himself -- builds up his ego, after all he had
all his eggs in daBugliosi's basket -- he's hurting these days

aeffects

Oct 24, 2007, 5:22:19 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 2:58 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sirdown hon -- we ALL know how eye witness account[s] screw up your
day, yee ole muncher you! LMAO!

aeffects

Oct 24, 2007, 5:23:40 PM10/24/07

so, if you don't believe me, ask me says Dave -- that it? LMFAO!