Quotes For Today

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2007, 1:37:14 AM9/24/07
"Most of Oswald's lies within his large pack of lies only surfaced
when the questions got close to the topic of his MC rifle and how he
obtained it (or anything about Oswald's precise whereabouts at 12:30
PM and approx. 1:14 PM on November 22nd). Other peripheral topics,
like lawyers, didn't require any bald-faced falsehoods from Oswald's
mouth. Why would they? But when it came down to the Brass Tacks of the
events of 11/22/63, Oswald was a literal Lying Machine......

The rifle.
The two murders.
Alek Hidell.
Having lunch with "Junior".
The backyard photos.
"I didn't shoot anybody, no sir."
"I was just going to the picture show." (Paraphrased.)
"Bill Shelley said to go home." (Paraphrased.)

And gobs more." -- DVP; September 16, 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/32a10d4007822ff7

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2007, 2:05:42 AM9/24/07
"The Warren Commission critics and conspiracy theorists have succeeded
in transforming a case very simple and obvious at its core--Oswald
killed Kennedy and acted alone--into its present form of the most
complex murder case, by far, in world history.

"Refusing to accept the plain truth, and dedicating their existence
for over forty years to convincing the American public of the truth of
their own charges, the critics have journeyed to the outer margins of
their imaginations. Along the way, they have split hairs and then
proceeded to split the split hairs, drawn far-fetched and wholly
unreasonable inferences from known facts, and literally invented bogus
facts from the grist of rumor and speculation.

"With over 18,000 pages of small print in the 27 Warren Commission
volumes alone, and many millions of pages of FBI and CIA documents,
any researcher worth his salt can find a sentence here or there to
support any ludicrous conspiracy theory he might have. And that, of
course, is precisely what the conspiracy community has done." -- Vince
Bugliosi, Esq.; Page xxvi; "Reclaiming History: The Assassination Of
President John F. Kennedy" (c.2007)

tomnln

Sep 24, 2007, 2:14:17 AM9/24/07
Only because you can NOT defend your own evidence/testimony.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2007, 2:56:25 AM9/24/07
"You {a CT-Kook} think that one piece outweighs all the other
evidence. The WC didn't. Their opinion mattered, as they were tapped
to investigate this matter, the opinions of kooks are immaterial." --
Bud; October 27, 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6871ea7597d456b

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2007, 6:13:04 PM9/24/07
"Only a kook would use the time estimates to attempt to debunk the
KNOWN FACT (by way of OTHER things) that Oswald killed Tippit. But I
suppose you figure it's your duty to be a kook and ignore the
overriding "Oswald's Guilty" evidence. Right?" -- DVP; August 15, 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/07db6224db79f55c

David Von Pein

Sep 27, 2007, 1:00:06 AM9/27/07
"Not the smallest speck of evidence has ever surfaced that any of the
conspiracy community's favorite groups (CIA, mob, etc.) was involved,
in any way, in the assassination. Not only the Warren Commission, but
the HSCA came to the same conclusion. .... But conspiracy theorists,
as suspicious as a cat in a new home, find occurrences and events
everywhere that feed their suspicions and their already strong
predilection to believe that the official version is wrong." --
Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page xlii of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

aeffects

Sep 27, 2007, 1:02:02 AM9/27/07

sheeeeet hon, your a party of one -- we love it! Vinnie is toast.....
boo-hoo

David Von Pein

Sep 27, 2007, 1:33:15 AM9/27/07
"Would it matter to kooks if the deformation of {the} bullet in the
test {performed in the 2004 TV Special, "JFK: Beyond The Magic
Bullet"} looked exactly like CE399? They'd find some reason to
disregard it. The people conducting the tests did a fair job of
replicating the wounds, though. Perhaps you can give a better
explanation for them, maybe tell what the bullet that struck Connally
hit that caused it to enter his back sideways if it didn't hit Kennedy
first. .... Even when it is painstakingly shown how this thing
happened, you kooks reject it, opting instead to cling to this fantasy
you've nourished." -- Bud; October 21, 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/33159af4d6dd277f

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 27, 2007, 10:16:04 PM9/27/07
Below are a few "Bud" gems (all from September 27th, 2007). Thanks,
Bud. I enjoyed these common-sense quotes immensely......

"Why does the military bother to train its personnel to shoot....it's
useless unless the opposing army soldiers stand immobile at precise
distances?"

[DVP Interjection here --- LOL. I love it!]

===========

"You think the things learned in Drivers Ed won`t help you if you find
yourself in the Daytona 500. Piper Cub training doesn`t help fly a
Boeing 747. In spite of your opinion, I still hold the opinion that
his experience shooting in the Marines contributed to his success on
11-22."

===========

"I believe it is likely that Oz did practicing that no one knows
about. He was secretive about things he had no reason to be secretive
about, I don`t think he`d broadcast his assassination readiness
program."

===========

"My point was that facts do not always trump opinion. In this
newgroup, opinion is king, and facts are playthings."

===========

"One would expect they would know better than to parade the President
in an open-topped car in a semi-hostile city. One should be cautious
when one applies one`s expectations to reality."

===========

"Those fragments from bullets from Oz`s rifle incriminate Oz, they
make him the likeliest shooter on the planet. His lack of an
explaination for these things in custody clinches it."

===========

"Then write it up taking into consideration of what is known and in
evidence, but Oz is innocent. I`ve never seen it done."

===========

"You have to start believing silly things to believe Oz is innocent.
You either need to believe he didn`t kill the cop he obviously did, or
contrive some way he kills the cop, but didn`t kill JFK. You need to
explain his assault and attempted murder of the arresting officers.
You need to start putting stupid beliefs on a par with reasonable
ones. You need to open your mind so far, any capacity
for reasoning is lost."

===========

"Actually, Oz looked exactly like Oz looked after killing a human
being, yet Baker failed to recognize Oz`s "just killed a man" look."

===========

"First establish that killers routinely look guilty after a killing."

===========

"Now you can`t see how attempting one political assassination is an
incredibly strong indication that he attempted another? Ever hear of
Meaghan`s Law? Previous crimes are considered a strong enough
indicator to make people suspect who have no evidence tying them to
the crime being investigated."

===========

"No sashes on the firing range. No sash-avoidance training."

[DVP Interjection (again): Oh, man! My bladder! Please, Bud!! Don't
you know of its super-small size?!]

===========

"A case that can be figured out in minutes? Produce the list of
suspects after years of "debate". After one, I draw a blank."

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/356a62e3bce6f695

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2007, 12:22:53 AM9/28/07
Another one from the lips of The Bud-ster that produces a good-sized
laugh is this one that I talk about at the end of this message that I
posted on April 4th, 2007:

========================

"And these crackerjack, ace "Patsy Framers" decided they'd complicate
their one-patsy plot even FURTHER by deliberately shooting John
Kennedy with NOT ONLY ammunition that could never in a million years
be tied in any possible way to the patsy's gun (not even the same
basic type of military, FMJ bullets!)....

....But these boobs go one step further into the absurd bin by
shooting JFK with weak-sister, low-powered "reloads" (lol) that the
shooters HAVE GOT TO KNOW PROBABLY WILL *STAY INSIDE THE VICTIM*!!

Therefore, these idiots also have GOT TO KNOW that these bullets will
probably be found, collected, and marked as NON-OSWALD-TYPE evidence
in the case...thereby PROVING the very conspiracy they desire to
distance themselves from (even though these morons decided to shoot up
DP from every angle, despite the fact their one patsy was in the TSBD
only).

To borrow the hilarious and spot-on brilliant remark uttered by my LN
cohort, Bud, on April 1, 2006.....

"The assassins choose bullets that inflict non-lethal, 1-inch-deep
wounds? Instead of feeding JFK to lions, they decided to nibble him to
death by ducks?" -- Bud; 04/01/06

<LOL>

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a461342cf74de03e

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 2:39:28 AM9/29/07
"And the SBT, in addition to being grounded in the known evidence
surrounding the case, is also based on a whole lot of regular,
ordinary common sense as well. No "Anti-SBT" scenario has ever come
close to matching the Warren Commission's Single-Bullet Conclusion in
the "Evidence" department. Nor has any alternate theory come close to
equalling the SBT in the "Reasonable", "Workable", "Believable", and
"Common Sense" categories as well. .... The Single-Bullet Theory FITS.
The Single-Bullet Theory WORKS. The Single-Bullet Theory is RIGHT." --
DVP; March 2007

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 2:40:29 AM9/29/07
"Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE struck
by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the existence of
any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1986

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 2:40:52 AM9/29/07
"It's a straight line....it {the SBT} is the only way it COULD have
happened." -- Dale K. Myers; 2004

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 2:41:23 AM9/29/07
"You call it the theory; I call it the conclusion; it was a theory
until we found the facts; that's why I refer to it as the Single-
Bullet Conclusion." -- Arlen Specter; 1965

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 2:43:15 AM9/29/07
"While one of the pieces of physical evidence could conceivably have
been faked by an expert, there is no possibility that an expert, or
team of super-experts, could have fabricated the perfectly coordinated
whole. This brings to mind the recurrent theme in most conspiracy
books. {I.E.:} All the officials alternate between the role of
"Keystone Kops", with the inability to recognize the implications of
the most elementary evidence, and "Evil Geniuses", with superhuman
abilities to fake physical evidence that is in complete agreement with
all the other faked evidence." -- Larry M. Sturdivan; Page 246 of "The
JFK Myths" (c.2005)

tomnln

Sep 29, 2007, 12:22:11 PM9/29/07
WHY do you quote ONLY books by Prostitutes?

WHY won't you address Officialk Records?>>>

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Sep 29, 2007, 6:04:49 PM9/29/07
>>> "WHY do you quote ONLY books by Prostitutes?" <<<

What are you talking about, Thomas-Kook? I never once quoted you from
your kookbook, "MASTERING CHAFF" (subtitled: "101 WAYS TO TURN USELESS
SHIT INTO MEANINGLESS ARGUMENTS AND MYTHS").*

* = Copyright 1999, Harper & Bullshit, Inc.

David Von Pein

Sep 30, 2007, 2:40:53 AM9/30/07
"After assessing the facts in the Tippit case, any person who can
state the blatant falsehood that the evidence surrounding Oswald's
guilt in the Tippit crime is weak or inconclusive (as many CTers often
do claim) is a person who obviously WANTS to have Oswald innocent of
killing Officer J.D. Tippit (no matter how much evidence exists to say
he was guilty)." -- DVP; April 7, 2006

David Von Pein

Sep 30, 2007, 2:41:25 AM9/30/07
"This bullet {a 6.5mm Carcano missile like CE399} can penetrate four
feet of solid wood or three pine telephone poles side by side and come
out looking completely undeformed. On the other hand, if it is fired
into the thick bone of the back of a human skull, the jacket and core
of the bullet will separate, releasing a myriad of additional
fragments of many different sizes." -- Dr. John K. Lattimer; Page 277
of "Kennedy And Lincoln: Medical And Ballistic Comparisons Of Their
Assassinations" (c.1980)

tomnln

Sep 30, 2007, 1:14:20 PM9/30/07
David FEARS his own evidence/testimony>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

The shells recovered from the Tippit murder came from THREE Different
Weapons.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 12:28:44 AM10/1/07
"Notice a pattern here? When kooks look at the evidence, anything
involving Oz`s culpability is "amost, but not quite". He can almost
make this shot, but not quite. He can almost make it downstairs from
the 6th floor in time to encounter Baker, but not quite. He can almost
make it to 10th & Patton from the boardinghouse in time to shoot
Tippit, but not quite. So close, but yet so far, as kooks judge
things." -- Bud; June 18, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 12:32:34 AM10/1/07
"The conspiracy theorists have converted Katzenbach's and Warren's
desire to squelch RUMORS that had no basis in fact into Katzenbach's
and Warren's desire to suppress the FACTS of the assassination.

"But how could Katzenbach and Warren have known way back then that
they had to spell out that ONLY false rumors, rumors without a stitch
of evidence to support them, had to be squelched for the benefit of
the American public?

"How could they have known back then that there would actually be
people like Mark Lane who would accuse men like Warren, Gerald Ford,
John Cooper, and so on...of getting in a room and all deciding to
deliberately suppress, or not even look for, evidence of a conspiracy
to murder the president...or that there would be intelligent,
rational, and sensible people of the considerable stature of Michael
Beschloss and Evan Thomas who would decide to give their good minds a
rest and actually buy into this nonsense?" -- Vincent T. Bugliosi;
Pages 367-368 of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 12:34:00 AM10/1/07
"Question --- How many brain-dead plotters does it take to rub out
just one simple-minded patsy before the bastard can talk?? Answer ---
A good-sized number, per the CT-Kooks. {Marrion} Baker failed,
{Gerald} Hill failed, Ruby failed on his first attempt (probably). The
Patsy Crew finally had to go with Plan 9 From Kooksville, and kill the
bum in the police station on LIVE TELEVISION. THAT did the cover-up a
lot of good, huh?" -- DVP; February 19, 2007

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 7:49:26 AM10/1/07
"With respect to the second shot fired in Dealey Plaza, the "single-
bullet THEORY" is an obvious misnomer. Though in its incipient stages
it was but a theory, the indisputable evidence is that it is now a
proven FACT, a wholly supported conclusion. .... And no sensible mind
that is also informed can plausibly make the case that the bullet that
struck President Kennedy in the upper right part of his back did not
go on to hit Governor Connally." --Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 489-490 of
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

tomnln

Oct 1, 2007, 12:50:01 PM10/1/07
We sure do recognize a Pattern here.

Everytime we ask you to address your own evidence/testimony,

Your reply is "NOT QUITE".

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 9:37:44 PM10/1/07
"Correcting kooks is a full time job that not many are willing to take
on. I'm not, that's for sure. Ken Rahn, McAdams and damn few others
have spent untold hours of their mortality trying to stem the tide of
CT propaganda. I'm not convinced that that kind of effort can be
justified. Ultimately, kooks will believe what they want to believe."
-- Bud; January 15, 2006

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 9:43:31 PM10/1/07
JOHNNY CARSON -- "Now, you say 'the fact remains' again....as if it IS
a fact. You keep saying 'we know' and 'the fact is'....but that's not
a fact, is it?"

JIM GARRISON -- "Yes."

JOHNNY CARSON -- "What makes it a fact? Because you say so?"

-- Via Johnny Carson's interview with Jim Garrison on "The Tonight
Show" (NBC-TV)(January 31, 1968)

http://www.prouty.org/garrison/carson1.ram

http://www.prouty.org/garrison/carson2.ram

David Von Pein

Oct 1, 2007, 9:52:46 PM10/1/07
JOSEPH BALL -- "Did you say anything to him {Lee Harvey Oswald} about
an attorney the first time you talked to him?"

CAPTAIN J. WILL FRITZ (DPD) -- "Yes, sir; the first time. He asked
about an attorney, and I told him he certainly could have an attorney
any time he wanted it. I told him he could have an attorney any time
he liked, any attorney he wanted. I told him, I said, we will do it.
He said he wanted an attorney in New York. And he gave me his name,
Mr. Abt, and he said that is who he wanted, and I told him he could
have anyone he liked." ....

MR. BALL -- "Was there anything said about calling him on the
telephone?"

CAPT. FRITZ -- "A little bit later."

MR. BALL -- "Not that time?"

CAPT. FRITZ -- "Not that minute. A little bit later, he asked
something else about an attorney and I said, "Did you call an
attorney?" And he said, "You know I can't use the telephone." And I
said, "Yes, you can; anybody can use a telephone." So, I told them to
be sure to let him use a telephone and the next time I talked to him
he thanked me for that, so I presume he called."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/fritz1.htm

tomnln

Oct 1, 2007, 10:56:50 PM10/1/07
What transcript was that on David?
What Audio tape was that on David?

We have the DPD slip showing Oswald's phone call to Raliegh N C on Saturday
night David.
Why don't you show us the DPD slip showing Oswald's phone call to John Abt?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 1, 2007, 10:52:30 PM10/1/07
KOOK-SUCKERS never address their own evidence/testimony.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 12:36:51 AM10/2/07
>>> "Why don't you show us the DPD slip showing Oswald's phone call to John Abt?" <<<

Oswald never called Abt, Mr. Tom-Kook. Nor did Captain Fritz (via the
above excerpts from his WC testimony) ever say that Oswald had called
Abt.

Fritz said that Oswald thanked him for allowing him the use of the
phone, and Fritz therefore ASSUMED that LHO had phoned the attorney.

Of course, we all know that Oswald (instead of telephoning Abt
directly) called Ruth Paine in Irving to see if Paine would contact
Abt for him.

But, being the conspiracy kook you are (i.e., somebody who likes to
paint in the word "Conspiracy" where none exists and never did exist),
you probably want to call Capt. Fritz a liar. Right, kook?

A FRITZ REPRISE.......

"A little bit later, he asked something else about an attorney and I
said, "Did you call an attorney?" And he said, "You know I can't use
the telephone." And I said, "Yes, you can; anybody can use a
telephone." So, I told them to be sure to let him use a telephone and
the next time I talked to him he thanked me for that, so I presume he

called." -- J.W. Fritz

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 1:13:31 AM10/2/07
"It's my very firm belief--I'm very, very confident--that no
reasonable, rational person -- and let's underline those words
'reasonable' and 'rational' -- no reasonable , rational person can
possibly read this book {"Reclaiming History"} without being satisfied
beyond all reasonable doubt that Oswald hit Kennedy and acted alone."
-- Vincent Bugliosi; April 30, 2007

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 12:45:02 AM10/2/07
Well KOOK-SUCKER (sorry about the typo)

Why don't you show us the DPD slip proving Oswald called Ruth Paine?

We don't care WHAT any one ASS U MED.

Show us documentation like the Raliegh call on Saturday night.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 1:39:42 AM10/2/07
>>> "Why don't you show us the DPD slip proving Oswald called Ruth Paine?" <<<

Why do I need a "slip" of paper for this? Ruth Paine herself provides
the BEST proof that such an Oswald-to-Paine telephone call took place.

In fact, it wasn't just one phone call....but two calls (made back-to-
back by Oswald to Ruth Paine within minutes of one another on Saturday
afternoon, November 23, 1963). Is Ruth Paine a liar too, Tom?......

Mrs. PAINE - Then about 3:30 or 4, I got a telephone call.

Mr. JENNER - The phone rang?

Mrs. PAINE - The phone rang; I answered it.

Mr. JENNER - Did you recognize the voice?

Mrs. PAINE - I recognized the voice, but I don't recall what he said?

Mr. JENNER - What did the voice say?

Mrs. PAINE - The voice said: "This is Lee."

Mr. JENNER - Give your best recollection of everything you said and if
you can, please, everything he said, and exactly what you said.

Mrs. PAINE - I said, "Well, Hi." And he said he wanted to ask me to
call Mr. John Abt in New York for him after 6 PM. He gave me a
telephone number of an office in New York and a residence in New York.

Mr. JENNER - Two telephone numbers he gave you?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - One office and one residence of Mr. John Abt. Did he say
who Mr. John Abt was?

Mrs. PAINE - He said he was an attorney he wanted to have.

Mr. JENNER - Represent him?

Mrs. PAINE - To represent him. He thanked me for my concern.

[A little later....]

Mrs. PAINE - I can't give the specific words to this part but I carry
a clear impression, too, that he sounded to me almost as if nothing
out of the ordinary had happened. I would make this telephone call for
him, would help him, as I had in other ways previously. He was, he
expressed gratitude to me. I felt, but did not express, considerable
irritation at his seeming to be so apart from the situation, so
presuming of his own innocence, if you will, but I did say I would
make the call for him. Then he called back almost immediately. I
gather that he had made the call to me on the permission to make a
different call and then he got specific permission from the police to
make a call to me and the call was identical.

Mr. JENNER - This is speculation?

Mrs. PAINE - This is speculation but the content of the second call
was almost identical.

Mr. JENNER - The phone rang?

Mrs. PAINE - He asked me to contact John Abt.

Mr. JENNER - He identified himself and he asked you to make the call?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Mr. JENNER - What did he say?

Mrs. PAINE - He wanted me to call this lawyer.

[Later....]

Representative FORD - This was Saturday afternoon, November 23?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.

Representative FORD - About what time?

Mrs. PAINE - Four, perhaps in the afternoon.

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 2:05:08 AM10/2/07
I'm aware of what Ruth SAID.
I'm looking for the actual DPD paper work to confirm what she SAID.

There's already too much paper work MISSING.

> Why do I need a "slip" of paper for this? Ruth Paine herself provides
> the BEST proof that such an Oswald-to-Paine telephone call took place.
>
> In fact, it wasn't just one phone call....but two calls (made back-to-
> back by Oswald to Ruth Paine within minutes of one another on Saturday
> afternoon, November 23, 1963). Is Ruth Paine a liar too, Tom?......
>

> Mrs. PAINE - Then about 3:30 or 4, I got a telephone call.
>
> Mr. JENNER - The phone rang?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - The phone rang; I answered it.
>
> Mr. JENNER - Did you recognize the voice?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - I recognized the voice, but I don't recall what he said?
>
> Mr. JENNER - What did the voice say?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - The voice said: "This is Lee."
>
> Mr. JENNER - Give your best recollection of everything you said and if
> you can, please, everything he said, and exactly what you said.
>
> Mrs. PAINE - I said, "Well, Hi." And he said he wanted to ask me to
> call Mr. John Abt in New York for him after 6 PM. He gave me a
> telephone number of an office in New York and a residence in New York.
>
> Mr. JENNER - Two telephone numbers he gave you?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
>
> Mr. JENNER - One office and one residence of Mr. John Abt. Did he say
> who Mr. John Abt was?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - He said he was an attorney he wanted to have.
>
> Mr. JENNER - Represent him?
>
> Mrs. PAINE - To represent him. He thanked me for my concern.
>

> [A little late....]

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 3:17:22 AM10/2/07
>>> "I'm looking for the actual DPD paper work to confirm what she SAID." <<<

And if you don't see that "paperwork", then that means Oswald never
made those two telephone calls, right? Which makes Ruth Paine a liar
(multiplied by TWO phone calls), right?

Kook Logic at its finest -- i.e., Ignore the wheat (Ruth Paine's own
words).....and embrace the chaff (the lack of phone-call "paperwork").

chuck schuyler

Oct 2, 2007, 3:45:57 AM10/2/07
On Oct 1, 9:56 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> We have the DPD slip showing Oswald's phone call to Raliegh N C on Saturday
> night David.

Apparently Opie, Sheriff Taylor, Aunt Bea, Deputy Fife and Otis the
Drunk were sick of waiting for the call and had headed back to
Mayberry. Tough luck for Ozzie.

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 4:42:38 AM10/2/07
>>> "Apparently Opie, Sheriff Taylor, Aunt Bea, Deputy Fife and Otis the Drunk were sick of waiting for the call and had headed back to Mayberry. Tough luck for Ozzie." <<<

Right you are. Oswald then tried calling a lawyer in Mount Pilot,
N.C., but he was out fishing with Goober and Gomer....so Oswald
finally had to toss up his hands in frustration and settle for calling
Ruth Paine and asking her to call Abt for him.

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 1:35:23 PM10/2/07
Hey KOOK-SUCKER;

The paper-work exists for the Raliegh call Saturday night when Oswald
called a guy connected to U S Intelligence.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 1:36:40 PM10/2/07
chuckie Always sticks his head up his ass when he refuses to address his own
evidence/testimony.

"chuck schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 1:37:51 PM10/2/07
WROND AGAIN David.

The call to Raliegh N C was to someone connected to U S Intelligence.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 2:16:23 PM10/2/07
David is RUNNING from this one.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 6:35:44 PM10/2/07
>>> "The call to Raliegh N C was to someone connected to U S Intelligence." <<<

And just who might that "U.S. Intelligence" person be, Tom? Or are you
playing your usual guessing games again?

Gil Jesus

Oct 2, 2007, 7:04:22 PM10/2/07
Tom, I notice that everytime Chuckles the Clown gets one he can't
answer, he turns to clownish baffoonery. Nonsense, foolishness, and
childishness.

It's his trademark. I guess he just can't help it.

He'd do himself a service by sitting quietly in the corner and being
thought the fool, rather than opening his mouth and removing all doubt.

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 7:14:58 PM10/2/07
Thanks for asking KOOK-SUCKER

The name is John Hunt
The Rasliegh phone numbers ARE;
834-7340
OR
833-1253

Thanks for asking KOOK-SUCKER

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 7:16:08 PM10/2/07
I told you this would be FUN Gil;

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bud

Oct 2, 2007, 7:38:08 PM10/2/07

tomnln wrote:
> Thanks for asking KOOK-SUCKER
>
> The name is John Hunt
> The Rasliegh phone numbers ARE;
> 834-7340
> OR
> 833-1253

He called John, but he was looking for his brother, Mike. (Think
Porky`s).

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 8:45:37 PM10/2/07
"We have shown, by carefully-controlled experiments, that a Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle CAN be fired more rapidly and accurately than the
{Warren} Commission believed.

"Now these points strengthen the Warren Report's basic finding. They
make it MORE likely that Oswald shot the President. They significantly
weaken a central contention of the critics....their contention that
Oswald could NOT have done it because he did not have enough time to
fire.

"It is now reasonable to assume that the first shot, fired through a
tree, missed its mark....and that it was this shot that Governor
Connally heard. The Governor has insisted all along that he was not
struck by the first shot. It now appears he was correct. Now we can
answer all our secondary questions ---

"Did Oswald own a rifle? .... He did.

"Did Oswald take a rifle to the Book Depository Building? .... He did.

"Where was Oswald when the shots were fired? .... In the building, on
the sixth floor.

"Was Oswald's rifle fired from the building? .... It was.

"How many shots were fired? .... Three.

"How fast could Oswald's rifle be fired? .... Fast enough.

"What was the time span of the shots? .... Seven or eight seconds.

"Did Lee Harvey Oswald shoot President Kennedy? .... CBS News
concludes that he did."

-- Walter Cronkite; CBS News; Via the 1967 TV Special, "A CBS News
Inquiry: The Warren Report"

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2007, 8:46:24 PM10/2/07
"Any assassins who would have needed only Oswald fingered for the two
murders on 11/22/63, must have all (to a man!) been under the
influence of large quantities of hallucinogenic drugs when they
decided to place a variety of different shooters throughout Dealey
Plaza (and on 10th Street for Tippit's killing), as many CTers
advocate. And these powerful drugs they must have been on I guess must
have had a crazy type of "Miracles Are Possible" effect on all of the
shooters and behind-the-scenes schemers -- because only a "miracle"
could have rescued such an inane multi-shooter "Patsy" plan from
certain failure on that 22nd day of November back in '63." -- DVP;
April 7, 2006

tomnln

Oct 2, 2007, 11:01:37 PM10/2/07
NOT this Specific rifle>>>CE-139.

Wanna try these David?>>>

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 3, 2007, 11:02:38 AM10/3/07
David Always RUNS from facts.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 3, 2007, 10:22:38 PM10/3/07
"Kooks have been working on Oz's defense for years....they have
contrived an answer to everything on their hero's behalf. The only
problem {is} that it is impossible for everyone that gave
incriminating evidence against him was out to get him. It is nothing
but paranoia by proxy." -- Bud; April 27, 2006

chuck schuyler

Oct 3, 2007, 11:10:39 PM10/3/07

Yeah...Lee Oswald killed JFK and JDT...how silly of me!

Maybe Nellie Connally killed JFK, huh, Gil?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 4:11:38 AM10/5/07
"OLIVER STONE, IN HIS MOVIE "JFK", NEVER SAW FIT TO PRESENT FOR
HIS AUDIENCE'S CONSIDERATION ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT OSWALD
KILLED KENNEDY!

"So a murder case (the Kennedy assassination) where there is an
almost unprecedented amount of evidence of guilt against the killer
(Oswald) is presented to millions of moviegoers as one where there
wasn't one piece of evidence at all. There oughta be a law against
things like this." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 1386 of "Reclaiming
History" (c.2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 6:58:58 PM10/5/07
"Our Warren Commission Report will stand the test of the final verdict
of the jury of world opinion because it is basically accurate and
because there are more than 6,500 footnotes in our 888-page Report,
which are grounded in the 26 volumes of testimony and exhibits." --
David Belin; Page 159 of "November 22, 1963: You Are The Jury" (c.
1973)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0812903749&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R2C5UCFXVF7B4I&displayType=ReviewDetail

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 7:00:51 PM10/5/07
"These experiments {involving the firing of MC/WCC bullets at a
simulated JFK upper back and neck} confirmed beyond all of my doubts
that the smallness of the exit hole in the front of Kennedy's neck was
due to the fact that the skin was supported by a firm collar band,
which restrained it from bulging and bursting open ahead of the
exiting bullet. .... If the bullet had not exited from the President's
neck just AT the collar band, the exit wound might have been much
larger." -- Dr. John K. Lattimer; Page 239 of "Kennedy And Lincoln" (c.
1980)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0151522812&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R2Y8HMTWRF6L2Q&displayType=ReviewDetail

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 8:31:26 PM10/5/07
Then, you should be willing to address thos 26 volumes.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 8:43:42 PM10/5/07
Lattimer is a Lying Urologist (Pisser)

http://whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm

ALL in his own words.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 9:36:59 PM10/5/07
"There's not a thing "dubious" about C2766 (except in a CT-
Kook's mind, of course). The "Mauser" mis-identification was fully
explained by Deputy Boone and others. "Mauser" = A generic-type term
for "bolt-action rifle". And before it was moved, CE139 looked like it
might have been a Mauser to Boone and Weitzman. Big deal. It wasn't.
And no one can deny that C2766, in general terms, and from a distance,
resembles a Mauser.

"There's certainly not a shred of a doubt that Oswald owned
Rifle C2766. Do the kooks think that the virtually-impoverished Oswald
dished up $21.45 for a rifle to give to somebody else? The WC
determined that Oswald DID pay for the rifle. Only a goofball who is
bent (at all costs) to let Oswald slip through the smallest of cracks
would suggest that C2766 was NOT owned and possessed by Lee Oswald
from March 1963 thru 11/22/63." -- DVP; August 21, 2006

David Von Pein

Oct 5, 2007, 9:38:08 PM10/5/07
EDDIE BARKER (CBS NEWS) -- "What kind of gun did you think it was?"

SEYMOUR WEITZMAN -- "To my sorrow, I looked at it and it looked like a
Mauser, which I said it was. But I said the wrong one; because just at
a glance, I saw the Mauser action....and, I don't know, it just came
out as words it was a German Mauser. Which it wasn't. It's an Italian
type gun. But from a glance, it's hard to describe; and that's all I
saw, was at a glance. I was mistaken. And it was proven that my
statement was a mistake; but it was an honest mistake."

-- Via the CBS-TV Special, "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren
Report" (June 1967)

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 10:51:30 PM10/5/07
David Sucks Mega KOOKS.
(sorry bout the typo)

Hey KOOK-SUCKER;
How come we post MORE of YOUR evidence/testimony than you do?

> And Tom's a kook (a Mega-Kook in most circles).

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 10:53:51 PM10/5/07
John Lattimer owned C2766 You DUMB Cluck
(cluck for Chickenshit)

In Lattimer's own words from his book>>>

HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 10:54:39 PM10/5/07
David likes stories that CHANGE after Years of Pressure.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Oct 5, 2007, 11:03:33 PM10/5/07
And, the Bigger the Better.

Out of Dream Habits David stretched a 27 inch bag into a 38 inch bag.
(not knowing that the rifle was 40.2 inches)

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 12:39:51 AM10/6/07
"Very few people are more critical than I. And I expect incompetence
wherever I turn, always pleasantly surprised to find its absence.
Competence, of course, is all relative, and I find the Warren
Commission operated at an appreciably higher level of competence than
any investigative body I know of.

"It is my firm belief that anyone who feels the Warren
Commission did not do a good job investigating the murder of Kennedy
has never been a part of a murder investigation." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:06:55 AM10/6/07
"Obsessing about conspiracy, and seeing evidence of conspiracies
everywhere, has become a major part of many people's lives. It is a
symptom of the mental illness I referred to.

"None of these things have anything to do with whether Oz took
his rifle to work, and shot JFK. I could give far more examples of
unstable human beings doing unstable things then you could ever
produce examples of conspiracies." -- Bud; August 23, 2004

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:08:29 AM10/6/07
"Another point re. any miraculous "3 Shots Line Up Perfectly To
Seem Like A SBT" bull that the CTers wish to believe --- I've yet to
hear EVEN ONE CTer explain the likelihood of THREE DIFFERENT GUNMEN
AND THREE SEPARATE BULLETS causing the wounds in JFK & JBC and
miraculously having ALL of these wounds LINE UP to perfection in order
to (apparently, per CTers) "fool" Specter & the WC into just THINKING
that maybe these THREE separate shots by THREE gunmen (2 rear; 1 in
front) were actually caused by just a single LHO missile.

"The odds of the above occurring if three riflemen had performed
this amazing CONNECT-THE-WOUNDS feat is so low as to be totally
dismissed after one second of thought time. ....

"And CTers actually think this THREE GUNMEN & THREE BULLETS
CAUSING A PERFECT "SBT RUSE" makes MORE logical sense than just one
bullet traversing JFK/JBC. Absolutely incredible CT idiocy!" -- DVP;
April 6, 2005

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:09:28 AM10/6/07
"The plain fact is that it is absolutely necessary to the
findings of the Commission to determine whether the same bullet that
pierced the President's throat also caused Governor Connally's wounds.
Otherwise, where did that first bullet go?

"Governor Connally was simply wrong in his testimony, just as
President Johnson was wrong in some of his observations, and just as
almost every witness to a sudden and startling event is incapable of
being completely accurate." -- David Belin; Page 347 of "November 22,

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:10:56 AM10/6/07
"The reader {of pro-conspiracy books} will understand the difficulty
these writers have sidestepped if he or she tries to invent a story
that explains why an INNOCENT Oswald went to Irving for 'curtain
rods', left his wedding ring behind the next morning, brought a
package into the Depository, and so on. Because the evidence against
Oswald is strong, any detailed reconstruction that argues a frame-up
will inevitably sound less plausible than one that argues his guilt."
-- Jean Davison; Page 276 of "Oswald's Game" (c.1983)

tomnln

Oct 6, 2007, 1:16:38 AM10/6/07
Is that the same David belin who wrote in his book that the fence was TOO
High to shoot at Elm St>?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:25:59 AM10/6/07
"I'm not a ballistic expert, but I believe if there were shots that
were coming by my right ear, I would hear a different sound. I heard
shots coming from--I wouldn't know which direction to say--but it was
proven from the Texas Book Depository. And they all sounded alike;
there was no different sound at all." -- Abraham Zapruder; June 1967

tomnln

Oct 6, 2007, 1:24:23 AM10/6/07
Amazing how people CHANGE their story after Years of Pressure.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:27:14 AM10/6/07
"Are we just left with conjecture to reach a conclusion on the
issue of how Ruby entered the police basement? No, there is evidence,
common sense, and Ruby's knowledge of events that prove he entered
through the Main Street ramp. ....

"The virtual proof that Ruby came down the Main Street ramp is
that within a half hour of his arrest, and right after he was taken
from the basement to the jail on the fifth floor (which was long
BEFORE {DPD officers} Pierce, Putnam, Vaughn, and Maxey had been
interviewed and given their statements), Ruby told Dallas police
detective Barnard Clardy and other detectives that he had entered
through the Main Street ramp and had seen Pierce driving out of the
ramp.

"How could Ruby possibly have known this if he hadn't, in fact,
been at the entrance to the Main Street ramp? I mean, Pierce himself
didn't even receive instructions to drive out of the Main Street ramp
until around 11:15 a.m., just six minutes before Ruby shot Oswald." --
Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 108-109 of "Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)(c.
2007)

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:30:16 AM10/6/07
"Jim {Garrison}, aren't you taking inconsistencies in testimony during
the emotional time, even self-contradictory testimony, from even
sometimes the most truthful of witnesses....and using THAT as tainting
everything else that is very well explained?" -- Johnny Carson;
January 31, 1968

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:33:23 AM10/6/07
"It is my belief....my conviction....no one but Lee was involved
--- period. .... He had problems at home. He had problems on his job.
He was completely frustrated about what was going on around him. This
is not EXCUSING what he did. This is UNDERSTANDING what he did.

"He wanted to be somebody. And this opportunity came about
coincidental. Nothing planned. Nothin' organized. It HAPPENED that
way. It's one of those happenstances of history." -- Robert Oswald;
2003

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Oct 6, 2007, 1:48:20 AM10/6/07
You're just FULL of Quotes David.

How come you never address your own evidence/testimony?>>>

Is it because you FEAR it?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 1:55:37 AM10/6/07
"I have seen too many biological and physical variations occur in
forensic pathology to say that it would have been impossible. I say
that it is quite unlikely; I say that it is difficult for me to
accept....but I would have to admit that it is a possibility that his
{JFK's} body could have moved in that direction {toward the gunman}
after having been struck by a bullet that hit him in the back of the
head." -- Dr. Cyril H. Wecht; 1967

David Von Pein

Oct 6, 2007, 9:56:40 PM10/6/07
"This bullet {a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano missile like CE399} can
penetrate four feet of solid wood or three pine telephone poles side
by side and come out looking completely undeformed.

"On the other hand, if it is fired into the thick bone of the
back of a human skull, the jacket and core of the bullet will separate
{see top link below for verifiable proof of this}, releasing a myriad
of additional fragments of many different sizes." -- Dr. John K.
Lattimer; Page 277 of "Kennedy And Lincoln: Medical And Ballistic
Comparisons Of Their Assassinations" (c.1980)

http://i1.tinypic.com/44t3b0n.jpg

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f18bcb78b94d9d8

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2007, 4:12:46 PM10/17/07
"If you want to hear {Linnie Mae} Randle's voice saying the bag
was about "two and a half feet" long, get out that 1964 documentary
narrated by Richard Basehart. You know the one, "Four Days in
November" or something like that. That's 30 inches. Try fitting THAT
under your armpit!" -- Jean Davison; August 11, 2005

MOVIE REVIEW -- "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER":
www.google.com/group/alt.video/msg/5093634b419405d5

tomnln

Oct 17, 2007, 4:48:16 PM10/17/07
"two and a half feet" is 30 inches David;

Is that closer to 27 Inches?
ORRRRRRR,
Is that closer to 38 inches?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Oct 17, 2007, 5:41:14 PM10/17/07
Tom-Sack:

Tell us this:

What happened to the shorter (27") bag that you think Oswald took to
work on 11/22?

Why didn't Oswald take it (and those curtain rods) with him when he
left the building after NOT shooting JFK (per you kooks)?

Where did that 27-inch bag go? No "27-inch" bag was found in the TSBD,
was it? Only a 38-inch bag (of the same color as the one seen by
Frazier/Randle) was found in the TSBD, and that 38-incher just
happened to have your patsy's prints on it.

Shouldn't those things give you at least a TINY hint as to what really
happened re. the bag?

Need me to walk you through some more obvious evidence, Tommy? Just
say "Mauser", and I'll help you out.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/DPD22.jpg

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 6:26:00 PM10/17/07
On Sep 24, 2:56 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> "You {a CT-Kook} think that one piece outweighs all the other
> evidence. The WC didn't. Their opinion mattered, as they were tapped
> to investigate this matter, the opinions of kooks are immaterial." --
> Bud; October 27, 2005

Yeah who tapped them Dave? Richard Nixon and LBJ that's who. The
congress was getting ready to setup their own investigation but it got
stopped by this mess the WC. It's funny two men who are linked and
benefited from the assassination are so instrumental in arranging the
WC. Hmmm.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 6:29:11 PM10/17/07
On Sep 27, 1:00 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Not the smallest speck of evidence has ever surfaced that any of the
> conspiracy community's favorite groups (CIA, mob, etc.) was involved,
> in any way, in the assassination. Not only the Warren Commission, but
> the HSCA came to the same conclusion. .... But conspiracy theorists,
> as suspicious as a cat in a new home, find occurrences and events
> everywhere that feed their suspicions and their already strong
> predilection to believe that the official version is wrong." --
> Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page xlii of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

He obviously didn't look real hard because there is a mountain of it.
Imagine if we could get our hands on all the good stuff locked away
until 2039!!!!! Again, what is he reclaiming? The history is already
false. It already says LHO did it. I don't get that title. I guess
it is supposed to make CTers think it is a conspiracy book since only
about 100 people in the country think LHO did it.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 6:30:19 PM10/17/07
On Sep 27, 1:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Would it matter to kooks if the deformation of {the} bullet in the
> test {performed in the 2004 TV Special, "JFK: Beyond The Magic
> Bullet"} looked exactly like CE399? They'd find some reason to
> disregard it. The people conducting the tests did a fair job of
> replicating the wounds, though. Perhaps you can give a better
> explanation for them, maybe tell what the bullet that struck Connally
> hit that caused it to enter his back sideways if it didn't hit Kennedy
> first. .... Even when it is painstakingly shown how this thing
> happened, you kooks reject it, opting instead to cling to this fantasy
> you've nourished." -- Bud; October 21, 2005

I'll say it again Dave, let's do the test with the actual CE399 and
see what happens. Live on t.v. with Geraldo.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 6:33:44 PM10/17/07
On Oct 2, 7:04 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Tom, I notice that everytime Chuckles the Clown gets one he can't
> answer, he turns to clownish baffoonery. Nonsense, foolishness, and
> childishness.
>
> It's his trademark. I guess he just can't help it.
>
> He'd do himself a service by sitting quietly in the corner and being
> thought the fool, rather than opening his mouth and removing all doubt.

Does anyone know for certain that DVP isn't Vince Bugliosi? I mean
does he have the capacity to talk for himself or not? Talk about
relying on one source.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 6:35:58 PM10/17/07
On Oct 2, 8:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> "We have shown, by carefully-controlled experiments, that a Mannlicher-
> Carcano rifle CAN be fired more rapidly and accurately than the
> {Warren} Commission believed.
>
> "Now these points strengthen the Warren Report's basic finding. They
> make it MORE likely that Oswald shot the President. They significantly
> weaken a central contention of the critics....their contention that
> Oswald could NOT have done it because he did not have enough time to
> fire.

There is a huge difference between firing in the allotted time and
actually hitting anything!!!!!!!!! Were they aiming at a moving
target with a tree in their way too?

Hertz_Donut

Oct 17, 2007, 6:44:32 PM10/17/07
<robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 27, 1:00 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> "Not the smallest speck of evidence has ever surfaced that any of the
>> conspiracy community's favorite groups (CIA, mob, etc.) was involved,
>> in any way, in the assassination. Not only the Warren Commission, but
>> the HSCA came to the same conclusion. .... But conspiracy theorists,
>> as suspicious as a cat in a new home, find occurrences and events
>> everywhere that feed their suspicions and their already strong
>> predilection to believe that the official version is wrong." --
>> Vincent T. Bugliosi; Page xlii of "Reclaiming History" (c.2007)
>
> He obviously didn't look real hard because there is a mountain of it.

Okay...so post one thiny shred of proof or evidence....

Hah! I didn't think you could!

> Imagine if we could get our hands on all the good stuff locked away
> until 2039!!!!!

While some dtails may be filled in, there won't be anything new.

Again, what is he reclaiming? The history is already
> false.

Can you provide one single shred of proof for that claim? *PROOF*, not some
whacko ramblings from the CT'ers.

It already says LHO did it. I don't get that title. I guess
> it is supposed to make CTers think it is a conspiracy book since only
> about 100 people in the country think LHO did it.

Again...cite your source for your claim that "only about 100 people in the

country think LHO did it".

You should not assume that any other being on this planet sees things the
way you do; especially when you make claims that
you cannot prove.

Honu

Hertz_Donut

Oct 17, 2007, 6:45:28 PM10/17/07
<robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Right...and destroy any hope at credibility even before it starts.

Part of your problem is you think Geraldo is credible.

Honu

Ben Holmes

Oct 17, 2007, 7:08:44 PM10/17/07
In article <1192660424.0...@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
robc...@netscape.com says...

Well, I guess it would depend on how honest you think Bugliosi is... *he*
asserts that he doesn't own a computer, and is not on the Internet.

Then too, the writing styles of the two are different.

I peg DVP as a fan...

Fans can go completely overboard, as DVP has demonstrated many times...

Ben Holmes

Oct 17, 2007, 7:10:23 PM10/17/07
In article <1192660558....@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
robc...@netscape.com says...

>On Oct 2, 8:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>> "We have shown, by carefully-controlled experiments, that a Mannlicher-
>> Carcano rifle CAN be fired more rapidly and accurately than the
>> {Warren} Commission believed.

Silly.

When you have to support your theories with outright lies, it's time to
re-examine what you believe in.

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 17, 2007, 7:45:37 PM10/17/07

> > I'll say it again Dave, let's do the test with the actual CE399 and
> > see what happens. Live on t.v. with Geraldo.
>
> Right...and destroy any hope at credibility even before it starts.

What does this mean? The magic fairy tale has no credibilty already.

> Part of your problem is you think Geraldo is credible.

That was a joke. I don't like Geraldo much either, but is known for
sensational t.v.

It is loading more messages.