In a perfect world

POKO

Dec 14, 2008, 6:56:49ā€ÆPM12/14/08
In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
You people should grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return
to sanity - it's that goddam simple.
poko cultmemberinbadstanding
--

Best - POKO

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 7:13:38ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:56:49 -0500, POKO wrote:

> From: POKO <pok...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
> Subject: In a perfect world
> Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:56:49 -0500

Exactly.
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

Mike Echo

Dec 14, 2008, 7:36:24ā€ÆPM12/14/08
POKO wrote:

I think everyone needs to learn to ignore those they don't like and, as
you suggest, killfile them. It works for me. Some people just can't let
go and it is pretty sad behaviour from adults really.

R.

--
I don't need to tell the world who I plonk. I just do it.

Message has been deleted

Thip

Dec 14, 2008, 8:16:47ā€ÆPM12/14/08

"POKO" <pok...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You're right, POKO, and I'm guilty as charged. I promised Susan once before
I wouldn't do this, and I feel badly for
joining in the lunacy again.

Bear Bottoms

Dec 14, 2008, 8:21:40ā€ÆPM12/14/08
"Thip" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in news:6qlpg2F...@mid.individual.net:

Susan who?

--
Bear Bottoms
Freeware website: http://bearware.info

Sam Jones

Dec 14, 2008, 8:37:06ā€ÆPM12/14/08

Because he posts about freeware (most of the time). Sure he puts up the
occasional shitty post (which I tend to ignore) but most of the 'noise'
comes from people such as yourself who seem to have a problem with him
and can't help themselves by responding. Now, if everyone just stfu and
ignored non-freeware posts, it'd be a quiet NG for sure but I feel it
would lose something too. NG's have to have a little character or else
you'd be better off just subscribing to the many freeware sites out there.

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 8:40:51ā€ÆPM12/14/08

He's a great guy. Ignore all posts about his self-admitted cocaine
smuggling.

sheesh.......
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

Sam Jones

Dec 14, 2008, 8:50:14ā€ÆPM12/14/08

I haven't seen any, then again, I've only been lurking for a month.
Quite frankly, I don't really care about his personal life so long as he
keeps putting up the freeware stuff he comes across.

robb

Dec 14, 2008, 8:53:57ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On Dec 14, 3:56Ā pm, POKO <poko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
> would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
> You people should

<<<<<grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return to sanity -
it's that goddam simple>>>>>>>>>>.

Sanity means flaming. We have one fascist succeeding another as
President, as Governor, and as Mayor. There is no end. Lenin
explained it simply: don't accomodate to slavery: flame!
Your logic is totally forked. The "bad language" around BB or HB
or Franklin et al is therapeutic. Flame and in the end, all problems
will be solved because the only thing left standing with will Proles,
Prole Speak and a classless society.
Take Back the People's Internet! Speak Smut! Flame! Grow up and
Be Virulent: Forward the Revolution!
Robb

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 8:54:46ā€ÆPM12/14/08

Exactly. His lurid past has no determination to his commitment to
freeware science.
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

elaich

Dec 14, 2008, 9:17:25ā€ÆPM12/14/08
POKO <pok...@gmail.com> wrote in news:MPG.23af6748e82b7e5c989688
@news.motzarella.org:

> In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
> would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.

The problem is that the ones baiting him are just as sick and depraved as
he is. You have to killfile all of them. I did, and I have a peaceful
newsgroup. I also killfiled anything to do with Pricelessware, ACF, and all
Google Groupers. Peaceful world.

Problem is, a lot of people don't want to killfile the ones baiting Bear,
as they consider them to be of some value somehow. The constant noise floor
of static that they create far outweighs anything of value they may post.

The least they could do is stop yapping back like yo-yos on a string. A yo-
yo doesn't have a choice. They do.

Franklin

Dec 14, 2008, 10:06:22ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On 2008-12-15 01:50, Sam Jones <sammy...@gmailer.com> wrote

> On 15/12/2008 12:40 PM, aracARI wrote:

>>> Because he posts about freeware (most of the time). Sure he
>>> puts up the occasional shitty post (which I tend to ignore)
>>> but most of the 'noise' comes from people such as yourself
>>> who seem to have a problem with him and can't help
>>> themselves by responding. Now, if everyone just stfu and
>>> ignored non-freeware posts, it'd be a quiet NG for sure but
>>> I feel it would lose something too. NG's have to have a
>>> little character or else you'd be better off just
>>> subscribing to the many freeware sites out there.
>>
>> He's a great guy. Ignore all posts about his self-admitted
>> cocaine smuggling.
>>
>> sheesh.......
>
> I haven't seen any, then again, I've only been lurking for a
> month.

Tell us once again so you can be really certain we have heard.

--
The best of the best in Freeware
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

Mike Dee

Dec 14, 2008, 10:40:11ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 02:17:25 +0000, elaich wrote:

> POKO <pok...@gmail.com> wrote in news:MPG.23af6748e82b7e5c989688
> @news.motzarella.org:
>
>> In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
>> would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
>
> The problem is that the ones baiting him are just as sick and depraved as
> he is. You have to killfile all of them. I did, and I have a peaceful
> newsgroup. I also killfiled anything to do with Pricelessware, ACF, and
> all Google Groupers. Peaceful world.

More or less the same here. Also killing on subjects directly involving
"personalities" and not freeware helps prevent seeing lots of OT posts.

--
dee

OmarĀ©

Dec 14, 2008, 10:53:39ā€ÆPM12/14/08

POKO you know you MUST return the robes, we can't a member
inbadstanding keeping the sacred robes.
--
OmarĀ©

When I am right, No one remembers
When I am wrong, No one forgets.

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 11:16:46ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On 15 Dec 2008 02:17:25 GMT, elaich wrote:

> The problem is

STFU
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

badgolferman

Dec 14, 2008, 11:17:11ā€ÆPM12/14/08

Mr. Bottoms is a manageable problem but these new breed of trolls that
have invaded ACF are a cancer. They have absolutely zero redeeming
factors other than providing the opportunity to recognize spoofers and
reading headers.

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 11:17:40ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On 15 Dec 2008 02:17:25 GMT, elaich wrote:

> Problem is, a lot of people don't want to killfile the ones baiting Bear,
> as they consider them to be of some value somehow.

The last time you posted a freeware site was...........
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

POKO

Dec 14, 2008, 11:18:12ā€ÆPM12/14/08
In article <4945D4C3...@yahoo.com>, Om...@yahoo.com says...

> POKO wrote:
> >
> > In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
> > would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
> > You people should grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return
> > to sanity - it's that goddam simple.
> > poko cultmemberinbadstanding
> > --
> >
> > Best - POKO
>
> POKO you know you MUST return the robes, we can't a member
> inbadstanding keeping the sacred robes.

ah damn - I went and tossed the robes into the fireplace after reading
the first reply.
but I still have the wristwatch and the naked pics of our treasurer if
that counts...
--

Best - POKO

aracARI

Dec 14, 2008, 11:37:21ā€ÆPM12/14/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:17:11 +0000 (UTC), badgolferman wrote:

> Mr. Bottoms is a manageable problem

When you get through gurgling his semen, repost.
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

Sam Jones

Dec 14, 2008, 11:41:42ā€ÆPM12/14/08

Now why would I do that - it's obviously falling on deaf ears.

Ron May

Dec 15, 2008, 12:56:40ā€ÆAM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:17:11 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
<REMOVETHISb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Depending on your news reader, they can be really easy to deal with.
Pressing [CTRL+K] on my $ware news reader brings up this screen:

http://acfron.googlepages.com/auf.jpg

If I go with the defaults I've set, hitting [ENTER] twice ("OK" and a
confirmation) kills the thread for as long as it runs. When the
thread goes inactive for 10 days, the filter automatically drops.

From the same [CTRL+K] window, pressing {ALT-u] pastes the author (or
sock puppet) and [ENTER] twice sends the sock bye-bye until 10 days
after he/she/it stops posting.

I still see replies, and I'm considering changing the default action
from "delete" to "ignore thread", but for now, killing the thread (or
subthread) accomplishes a similar purpose.

--
Ron M. (I filter Googlespam)
Known sock puppets and forged messages are deleted unread.

Franklin

Dec 15, 2008, 4:55:03ā€ÆAM12/15/08
On 2008-12-15 04:41, Sam Jones <sammy...@gmailer.com> wrote

I imagine you would tell us once again because you are keen to
make sure we have heard all about the period of time you claim
to have been lurking.

It's rather like the situation with Me.Here and his "Australian
news server". He's drawn that to this group's attention at
least a dozen times and then made a song about using a temporary
server. You too have made a similar point about the location of
your own news server.

By contrast, most ordinary posters never once make unprompted
reference to where their server is located or which one they are
using.

hummingbird

Dec 15, 2008, 6:57:00ā€ÆAM12/15/08

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:56:49 -0500 'POKO'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

POKO,
You seem to be indirectly blaming BB for the puerile behaviour
of others who simply cannot resist any opportunity to throw shit
around this newsgroup and make personal attacks on others,
including yourself from time to time POKO. I'm afraid that you
are no cleaner than many others at it, although you are nowhere
near top of the list. But that just means your *I can't resist*
clipping point is higher. And once it's reached, off you go.

YES, in an ideal world these posts would not exist, but take a
look at the name(s) who invariably generate or flood them. Top
of the list is our resident psycho Franklin and his small ring of
cronies, troublemakers and wannabes (iNcReDuLoUs, Ari Silverslime
& Co and John Stubbings etc) AND those who respond to them,
which only feeds them.

The irony is that when Franklin isn't playing junior
sock-detective and falsely claiming to *out a sock*, he's
frantically sockpuppeting and spoofing himself, and merrily
crossposting slime to other groups. <uk.p.m.> is his latest target
and he's now creating aggro over there among respected regulars.

Then there's the Ari Silverslime crew invited here by Franklin.
Ari's responsible for 25-35 socks and forged posts over the past
few months which still continue: latest are aracARI and chris
milbank (my RL name according to the delusional Franklin).

Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The Bunyip
simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list for weeks
after Franklin first crossposted to his home base group.

Then:
-Who forged the new PWH thread in Me.Here's name?
It has Franklin's grubby fingerprints all over it.

-Who posted the new thread about the death of BB?
Susan Bugher.

-Who posts personal abuse/allegations at others frequently?
Ron May

Whichever way you slice this, the evidence is that the people
responsible for this group's slide into unusability are associated
with Pricelessware, contrary to the claims they make. Accepted
that some of the dross fly the PW flag but have no more interest
in it than they have in being honest.

--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,

Sam Jones

Dec 15, 2008, 8:15:21ā€ÆAM12/15/08

That's about the only thing you've got right so far and what an
imagination it is.

John Stubbings

Dec 15, 2008, 8:40:04ā€ÆAM12/15/08

You're losing and you know it...

--
You gotta fight, for your right, to party...
Destroy the Triumvirate...

aracARI

Dec 15, 2008, 9:27:59ā€ÆAM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> -Who forged the new PWH thread in Me.Here's name?
> It has Franklin's grubby fingerprints all over it.
>
> -Who posted the new thread about the death of BB?
> Susan Bugher.
>
> -Who posts personal abuse/allegations at others frequently?
> Ron May

Who brought cocaine into the United States that found its way into the
veins of kids and wombs of mothers with dead embryos?

George Bush.

I support freeware science.
--
http://tr.im/2a2r

hummingbird

Dec 15, 2008, 10:49:31ā€ÆAM12/15/08

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:27:59 -0500 'aracARI'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

Who ran a fake mercinary training camp in Alabama which trained a
terrorist bomber who went on to blow up an India Airlines plane?

Frank Camper.

Ari

Dec 15, 2008, 11:01:07ā€ÆAM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:49:31 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:27:59 -0500 'aracARI'
> wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:
>>
>>> -Who forged the new PWH thread in Me.Here's name?
>>> It has Franklin's grubby fingerprints all over it.
>>>
>>> -Who posted the new thread about the death of BB?
>>> Susan Bugher.
>>>
>>> -Who posts personal abuse/allegations at others frequently?
>>> Ron May
>>
>>Who brought cocaine into the United States that found its way into the
>>veins of kids and wombs of mothers with dead embryos?
>>
>>George Bush.
>>
>>I support freeware science.
>
> Who ran a fake mercinary training camp in Alabama which trained a
> terrorist bomber who went on to blow up an India Airlines plane?
>
> Frank Camper.

Chris, you are called to:

<http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/index.php?topic=6299.new#new>

maybe John M. Martin, Jr will be there. lol
--
Meet Ari!
http://tr.im/1fa3

Franklin

Dec 15, 2008, 12:47:13ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On 2008-12-15 11:57, hummingbird <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote

> YES, in an ideal world these posts would not exist, but take a
> look at the name(s) who invariably generate or flood them. Top
> of the list is our resident psycho Franklin and his small ring
> of cronies, troublemakers and wannabes (iNcReDuLoUs, Ari
> Silverslime & Co and John Stubbings etc) AND those who respond
> to them, which only feeds them.

Hummingbird, you are referring to posters who dislike your
underhand, covert, duplicitous methods (such as mass
sockpuppeting) and who have no time for your hypocrisy.

Of course, any social deviant such as yourself is going to
complain loudly when others challenge your bad behavior. That's
expected and that's what we have here.

> The irony is that when Franklin isn't playing junior
> sock-detective and falsely claiming to *out a sock*, he's
> frantically sockpuppeting and spoofing himself, and merrily
> crossposting slime to other groups. <uk.p.m.> is his latest
> target and he's now creating aggro over there among respected
> regulars.

What you call "sockpuppeting and spoofing" is a very normal
activity for you. For example you post to uk.politics.misc a
Aracari and it seems you would define that as sockpuppeting and
spoofing.

It is rich when you complain of "aggro" after you and Mr Bottoms
devoted yourself to preventing the functioning of
alt.comp.freeware and went on a wilding spree to try and ensure
that.

> Then there's the Ari Silverslime crew invited here by
> Franklin. Ari's responsible for 25-35 socks and forged posts
> over the past few months which still continue: latest are
> aracARI and chris milbank (my RL name according to the
> delusional Franklin).

You have told me that Chris Millbank is not your real name so it
shouldn't worry you if it is used by someone else.

> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned

> several times by badgolferman,....

{mindless twaddle snipped and binned]

Subterranean Cinema

Dec 15, 2008, 12:58:26ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:
> Then there's the Ari Silverslime crew invited here by Franklin.
> Ari's responsible for 25-35 socks and forged posts over the past
> few months which still continue: latest are aracARI and chris
> milbank (my RL name according to the delusional Franklin).
______________
/ \
| WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
\__ _________/
/ ,'
_.~._ /,'
,~'.~@~.`~.
/ : _..._ : \
{ :,"''\\`".: }
`C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
( ) @ ( ) `.
`-.-_-.-' \
,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
'///,`,--.,' `-.__.--' `. )
'///,' `-`

aracARI

Dec 15, 2008, 12:59:03ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
> several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
> incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The Bunyip
> simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list for weeks
> after Franklin first crossposted to his home base group.

Ari

Dec 15, 2008, 1:01:18ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> Then there's the Ari Silverslime crew invited here by Franklin.

I did not know that. A total fucking lie, maybe that's why?

> Ari's responsible for 25-35 socks

More like 100 but who's counting, eh Chrissy?

> and forged posts over the past
> few months which still continue: latest are aracARI and chris
> milbank (my RL name according to the delusional Franklin).

It's not? Then I'll keep it.

See how that werkz?

Ari

Dec 15, 2008, 1:03:40ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> Whichever way you slice this, the evidence is that the people
> responsible for this group's slide into unusability are associated
> with Pricelessware, contrary to the claims they make.

Jesus, HomoBird, you are on a real rant. Here's a fucking clue. I
haven't got one thing to do with Pisslessware, never had, never will. I
find the site horrible, wouldn't associate to it, wouldn't host it and I
damn well could, no sweat.

Anything else?

Asshole?

Ari

Dec 15, 2008, 1:18:57ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:

> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
> several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
> incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The Bunyip
> simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list for weeks
> after Franklin first crossposted to his home base group.

Franklin is a pilot, well fuck me, I am, and Bear Buttocks is, and we
both missed that?

I mean, you know that is where Bunyip lives, the rec.aviation.* gruppes,
right? You knew that, you couldn't be fucking wrong for, what, the
eleventh time in the last two minutes? Could you?

Alpha
Barry -scratch- Bravo
Cocaine, er, Charlie
Delta
Foxtrot
Golf
Honduras {snort} Hotel
India
Juliet
Kilo (Bear Bottoms fav)
Lima
Mena oops sorry, Mike
Navaho [damn] November
Oscar
Piper ([what?} Papa
Quebec
Rome
Seals, [stop that] Sierra
Tango
Uniform
Victor
Wendell Seals ack! Whiskey
Xray
Yankee Leave Columbia NO just "Yankee"
Zulu
See told ya I was a pilot.

Roger Hunt

Dec 15, 2008, 1:58:47ā€ÆPM12/15/08
In article <MPG.23af6748e...@news.motzarella.org>, POKO
<pok...@gmail.com> writes

>In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
>would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
>You people should grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return
>to sanity - it's that goddam simple.
>poko cultmemberinbadstanding

Killfile who? Never heard of him.
--
Roger Hunt

Roger Hunt

Dec 15, 2008, 2:03:36ā€ÆPM12/15/08
In article <4945D4C3...@yahoo.com>, OmarĀ© <Om...@yahoo.com> writes

>POKO wrote:
>>
>> In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
>> would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
>> You people should grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return
>> to sanity - it's that goddam simple.
>> poko cultmemberinbadstanding
>
>POKO you know you MUST return the robes, we can't a member
>inbadstanding keeping the sacred robes.

You could so easily have a cultmemberinshortstanding, because only a
couple of miles up the road here is a place called Shortstanding.
--
Roger Hunt

hummingbird

Dec 15, 2008, 2:23:49ā€ÆPM12/15/08

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:58:26 -0500 'Subterranean Cinema'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

Ari, you change your posting name more often than a rent boy
drops his pants.

Do you have an identity problem?

LOL.

Message has been deleted

Franklin

Dec 15, 2008, 4:16:38ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On 2008-12-15 18:18, Ari
<DROPTheJo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS> wrote

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:
>
>> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
>> several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
>> incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The
>> Bunyip simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list
>> for weeks after Franklin first crossposted to his home base
>> group.
>
> Franklin is a pilot, well fuck me, I am, and Bear Buttocks is,
> and we both missed that?
>
> I mean, you know that is where Bunyip lives, the
> rec.aviation.* gruppes, right? You knew that, you couldn't be
> fucking wrong for, what, the eleventh time in the last two
> minutes? Could you?

Hello Ari

Hummingbird is forever engaged in bluster and propaganda. He
doesn't believe half the mistruths he states.

I can't think he believes his propaganda that I invited you to
ACF.

I mean, if he did believe it then it would show how little
understanding he has of how long you've been posting in ACF.

Oh well.

John Stubbings

Dec 15, 2008, 4:47:13ā€ÆPM12/15/08

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, [Gollum] hummingbird wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:56:49 -0500 'POKO'
> wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>
>>In a perfect world all these goddam posts centering around Mr. Bottoms
>>would not exist as everyone would have him killfiled as I do.
>>You people should grow the fuck up and just do it so this ng can return
>>to sanity - it's that goddam simple.
>>poko cultmemberinbadstanding
>

> POKO,
> You seem to be indirectly blaming BB for the puerile behaviour
> of others who simply cannot resist any opportunity to throw shit
> around this newsgroup and make personal attacks on others,
> including yourself from time to time POKO. I'm afraid that you
> are no cleaner than many others at it, although you are nowhere
> near top of the list.

He's not but you are...

> But that just means your *I can't resist*
> clipping point is higher. And once it's reached, off you go.
>
> YES, in an ideal world these posts would not exist, but take a
> look at the name(s) who invariably generate or flood them. Top
> of the list

Is you Hummingbird...

<Please find herein the usual boring disinformation and rant>

> is our resident psycho Franklin and his small ring of
> cronies, troublemakers and wannabes (iNcReDuLoUs, Ari Silverslime
> & Co and John Stubbings etc) AND those who respond to them,
> which only feeds them.
>
> The irony is that when Franklin isn't playing junior
> sock-detective and falsely claiming to *out a sock*, he's
> frantically sockpuppeting and spoofing himself, and merrily
> crossposting slime to other groups. <uk.p.m.> is his latest target
> and he's now creating aggro over there among respected regulars.
>
> Then there's the Ari Silverslime crew invited here by Franklin.
> Ari's responsible for 25-35 socks and forged posts over the past
> few months which still continue: latest are aracARI and chris
> milbank (my RL name according to the delusional Franklin).
>
> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
> several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
> incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The Bunyip
> simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list for weeks
> after Franklin first crossposted to his home base group.

<followed by a completely unsubstantiated accusation with no factual basis
whatsoever>

> Then:
> -Who forged the new PWH thread in Me.Here's name?
> It has Franklin's grubby fingerprints all over it.

<followed by a completely insincere overreaction>

> -Who posted the new thread about the death of BB?
> Susan Bugher.

<this one I find particularly funny, I think HB was looking in the mirror
when he wrote this>

> -Who posts personal abuse/allegations at others frequently?
> Ron May

> Whichever way you slice this, the evidence is that the people
> responsible for this group's slide into unusability are associated

...with the Triumvirate, period

> with Pricelessware, contrary to the claims they make. Accepted
> that some of the dross fly the PW flag but have no more interest
> in it than they have in being honest.

You have no idea of the meaning of the word 'honest', Hummingbird...

--
You gotta fight, for your right, to party...
Destroy the Triumvirate...

Franklin

Dec 15, 2008, 6:22:15ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On 21:47, John Stubbings <anna.riceD...@virgin.net> wrote

Nice commentary!

On that last point about Hummingbird's fundamental dishonesty,
it was that dishonesty which made people run Hummingbird out of
uk.politics.misc. Below are just one poster's comments about
Hummingbird.

In the thread "More On Ken Bigley", poster Billy says this in
Oct 2004:

Notice I got rid of the pest with the tag of
"hummingbird" from this newsgroup. A process which
you deemed as "boring". In this, I was ... persistent
No shying away. No compromises. No giving in. All the
above - even to the point of "boredom". However, the
result proves the value of the effort.

And elsewhere Billy says to Hummingbird/Chris:

What about a person (yourself) who condoned
paedophilia, necrophilia, cannibalism, sadistic
brutality, masochism and human sacrifice - behaviour
which any sane society would see as dangerously
immoral - and then lied about this condoning (when
you realised how it exposed your immoral idiocy)
and also you deviously exclude all your postings from
archiving so that your duplicity cannot be checked out
(or so you hope).

That quote above sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it.
Humminbird's bad behavior just goes on:

This is a good one, folks! The Queer Bird with
the tag "hummingbird" is appealing for 100% honesty!
But he is the person who dishonestly makes sure all
his postings are excluded from archives - such as
Google - so that no-one can check up on him regarding
previous claims or statements he made. Very honest!!!!

And on:

.... can make all sorts of claims about what they did
say and also can deny what they did say - whichever
suits their purpose. This deviousness is an aspect of
the queer bird with the tag of hummingbird. He is
obviously a person unaffected by the normal shame a
person should feel from any act of deceit.

Elsewhere there is more:

This constitutes a deceitful act not worthy of a poster
with any integrity. However, his action seems to echo his
Libertarian belief that anything goes and morality is an
obstruction to "free" behaviour. But worse - and in the
case of the person in question: He is an EVIL BIRD who
should "fly away" in shame (if he has any?) from this and
any other newsgroup - and never return. But if he persists
in staying (because of lack of shame?) then anyone is
entitled to remind him that he is a person who readily
enters into deceit - and is therefore without credibility
and represents a waste of space in any newsgroup.

In "AN EVIL BIRD", Billy sees Hummingbird's stalking tactics:

I notice from your postings that you are making use of
an independent database facility called "ztree" which
can be found on www.ztree.com No doubt by this you are
able to archive all your postings independently in
your "secret cupboard" where no-one can see them - but
you can retrieve them at anytime using keywords....

By making these half-truths you show ou are psychopathic.
You can lie and distort through your teeth - without
shame ...

You are an evil sod - without any shadow of a doubt.
You have been rumbled but still lie in your teeth without
any trace of shame. However, I am glad you directed me to
Google because I have found out how you achieved your
deviousness.

I get a very strong sense of deja vu. All the things we might
get to see here for the first time in Hummingbird turn out to
have been his enduring traits for many years.

I know you're not supportive of my solution to give him a good
thwack but I find it can be tempting to sort all this out in one
go every time I'm reminded about how chronic the problem is.

Oh well, I'm sure my book of "Street Fighter's Paralysing
Blows" must have some use. :-)

OmarĀ©

Dec 15, 2008, 7:07:19ā€ÆPM12/15/08

Ops forgot about that..going away red faced

--
OmarĀ©

When I am right, No one remembers
When I am wrong, No one forgets.

Krazee Brenda

Dec 15, 2008, 8:56:04ā€ÆPM12/15/08
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:16:38 GMT, Franklin wrote:

> On 2008-12-15 18:18, Ari
> <DROPTheJo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS> wrote
>
>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:57:00 +0000, hummingbird wrote:
>>
>>> Then there's all the trolls from other newsgroups mentioned
>>> several times by badgolferman, brought in by Franklin's/Ari's
>>> incessant crossposting to other groups. Afaics Bertie The
>>> Bunyip simply added ACF onto his 10+ group distribution list
>>> for weeks after Franklin first crossposted to his home base
>>> group.
>>
>> Franklin is a pilot, well fuck me, I am, and Bear Buttocks is,
>> and we both missed that?
>>
>> I mean, you know that is where Bunyip lives, the
>> rec.aviation.* gruppes, right? You knew that, you couldn't be
>> fucking wrong for, what, the eleventh time in the last two
>> minutes? Could you?
>
> Hello Ari
>
> Hummingbird is forever engaged in bluster and propaganda. He
> doesn't believe half the mistruths he states.
>
> I can't think he believes his propaganda that I invited you to
> ACF.

Unless you invitedme, and my several precursors, ain't happening.

> I mean, if he did believe it then it would show how little
> understanding he has of how long you've been posting in ACF.
>
> Oh well.

Queers, funny inbred breed.

GayWare.
--
See Brenda's UniWorldWare
http://tr.im/1f7y

Sam Jones

Dec 16, 2008, 9:34:00ā€ÆAM12/16/08
On 16/12/2008 12:40 AM, John Stubbings wrote:

> You're losing and you know it...

Pfft, you lost the second you opened your mouth.

John Stubbings

Dec 16, 2008, 10:01:42ā€ÆAM12/16/08

Can you see how evidence mounts up against you?

Sam Jones

Dec 16, 2008, 12:01:54ā€ÆPM12/16/08
On 17/12/2008 2:01 AM, John Stubbings wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:34:00 +1100, Sam Jones wrote:
>
>> On 16/12/2008 12:40 AM, John Stubbings wrote:
>>
>>> You're losing and you know it...
>> Pfft, you lost the second you opened your mouth.
>
> Can you see how evidence mounts up against you?

Saying it more than once won't make it come true.

Franklin

Dec 16, 2008, 6:01:59ā€ÆPM12/16/08
On Tue 16 Dec08 15:01, John Stubbings <anna.riceDELETE-
TH...@virgin.net> wrote

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:34:00 +1100, Sam Jones wrote:
>
>> On 16/12/2008 12:40 AM, John Stubbings wrote:
>>
>>> You're losing and you know it...
>>
>> Pfft, you lost the second you opened your mouth.
>
> Can you see how evidence mounts up against you?

John, Sam's character is just an invention.

It's the same as those "girls" posting here recently who were
hardly like that in real life. They were behaving in character.
Their sockmaster was almost certainly very different to them.

So it is with Sam.

Sam acts like a stupid young man but is probably a stupid old man.

And he's trolling. Why not leave his bait alone. I don't post to
the Sock any more.

John Stubbings

Dec 16, 2008, 6:13:26ā€ÆPM12/16/08

Please... I was winding HB up. Those are his stock phrases :) You noted how
Sammy picked on us two immediately so I was aiming at the master.

He's just thrown silly wild accusations at me in another thread...have a
look... and a good laugh

John Stubbings

Dec 16, 2008, 6:16:01ā€ÆPM12/16/08

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:13:26 +0000, John Stubbings wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:01:59 GMT, Franklin wrote:
>
>> On Tue 16 Dec08 15:01, John Stubbings <anna.riceDELETE-
>> TH...@virgin.net> wrote

>>> Can you see how evidence mounts up against you?
>>>

>> John, Sam's character is just an invention.
>>
>> It's the same as those "girls" posting here recently who were
>> hardly like that in real life. They were behaving in character.
>> Their sockmaster was almost certainly very different to them.
>>
>> So it is with Sam.
>>
>> Sam acts like a stupid young man but is probably a stupid old man.
>>
>> And he's trolling. Why not leave his bait alone. I don't post to
>> the Sock any more.
>
> Please... I was winding HB up. Those are his stock phrases :) You noted how
> Sammy picked on us two immediately so I was aiming at the master.
>
> He's just thrown silly wild accusations at me in another thread...have a
> look... and a good laugh

Oh! I see you just have...

Franklin

Dec 16, 2008, 6:23:58ā€ÆPM12/16/08
On Tue 16 Dec08 23:16, John Stubbings
<anna.riceD...@virgin.net> wrote

I had a look and had a good laugh. :-)

Sam the Sock's posts are so idiotic they're designed to invite a
response. Ignore his twaddle. Everyone else does.

Hummingbird doesn't count because he's stoking up the sock.

--
a voice in the dark
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-739cdc20.html

John Stubbings

Dec 16, 2008, 6:45:08ā€ÆPM12/16/08

I just couldn't resist. A simple copy/paste to fire his own twaddle back at
him, I was feeling lazy.

I see BB thinks he's a major player in some kind of Armistice now. You just
couldn't make this stuff up.... even the cat's pissing herself :)

Franklin

Dec 16, 2008, 8:11:30ā€ÆPM12/16/08
On Tue 16 Dec08 23:45, John Stubbings
<anna.riceD...@virgin.net> wrote

I think Bottoms knows well what he's doing. Right now he wants

See my earlier posting:
groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/3c509beffe0b11ae

John Stubbings

Dec 16, 2008, 8:33:26ā€ÆPM12/16/08

Maybes, I was laughing at him not with him. Anyways I'm having a thoroughly
good time watching 'alien vs predator', the girl in it Sanaa Lathan scrubs
up real nice...