the END OF ATHEISM... one FINAL thing!!!

DM

Jan 16, 2010, 10:53:30 PM1/16/10
One other thing:

the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
days...

yet you will yearn for something you can never have...

ATHEISTS:

so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
than your miserable lives?

_________________________________

THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD0F5521B5B&index=0

not this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfv-Qn1M58I&feature=related

the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

you wanna play games...

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/831-prophecy-results.html

_______________________________________

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHUbdqNb1A

almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every
mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __
wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little sh*ts even talk about me....

G*ATS ON FIRE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about
NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus ?
individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact ? have
been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up
lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event.
The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want
to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

_____________________________________

THEISM loosely defined describes BELIEF IN THE SUPERNATURAL...

again:

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

and ironically these "NEW ATHEISTS" call themselves HUMANISTS and
CRITICAL THINKERS even though they have completely eliminated any
TRANSCENDENT REALITY....

now how about you ALL go take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another
thread,
ok?

you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE...

there are tons of them...

THANKS!

Olrik

Jan 16, 2010, 11:01:47 PM1/16/10
Le 2010-01-16 22:53, DM a �crit :

> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
> this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
> days...
>
> yet you will yearn for something you can never have...
>
> ATHEISTS:
>
> so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> than your miserable lives?

From what I can tell, we seem to lead full and satisfying lives, while
you feel obligated to post asinine messages with zero content.

Maybe you should examine your life and do the honorable thing.

Olrik

<snip>
<plonk>

bobsyo...@yahoo.com

Jan 16, 2010, 11:31:18 PM1/16/10

"DM" <mark...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> now how about you ALL go take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another
> thread,
> ok?

Why don't you take your outrageous, insane babbling back to "The Ward",
where you belong.

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 1:08:27 AM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 10:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>

> _________________________________
>
> THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

...Continues NOT to be Dennis M from Canada.

PDW

The Chief Instigator

Jan 17, 2010, 2:58:14 AM1/17/10
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:53:30 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
> this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
> days...
>
> yet you will yearn for something you can never have...
>
> ATHEISTS:
>
> so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> than your miserable lives?

Why don't you apply your own advice to your almost worthless self, Demented
Moron? That's a step forward to a saner world, in your case.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 17, 2010, 3:04:59 AM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 10:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the

Moron, starting another thread won't help...the answers are the same.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/f0d666fe0eb9d221

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Nomen Publicus

Jan 17, 2010, 4:10:42 AM1/17/10
In talk.atheism DM <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
> this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
> days...
>
> yet you will yearn for something you can never have...
>
> ATHEISTS:
>
> so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> than your miserable lives?

Why don't you? You'll get into your heaven quicker.

--
On the first day, man created God. -- Anonymous

Les Hellawell

Jan 17, 2010, 7:52:46 AM1/17/10
wrote:

>One other thing:

This has to be one of the silliests posts I have yet to encounter.

Is this what religious belief does not people?

--
Les Hellawell
Greetings from: YORKSHIRE

raven1

Jan 17, 2010, 9:58:05 AM1/17/10
wrote:

>ATHEISTS:

>so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
>than your miserable lives?

Why would I want to do such a thing? I enjoy my life quite a bit. You,
on the other hand, are still cordially invited to die in a grease
fire, as soon as possible.

JohnN

Jan 17, 2010, 11:26:27 AM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 10:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:

... ...

> so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> than your miserable lives?

Show us how-to first.

> Ok, I'll give it a shot...

Thank you and don't miss.

JohnN

liz

Jan 17, 2010, 12:15:11 PM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 7:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yet you will yearn for something you can never have...

Comfortable 4 inch heels?

LizD

george

Jan 17, 2010, 2:46:07 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 4:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rubbish deleted.
Isn't envy one of those cardinal sins you godbotherers rabbit on
about?
Don't envy us. Join us.
Get rid of all that religious nonsense.
Spend Sunday with your family not with all that godbothering rubbish..

Sidney Lambe

Jan 17, 2010, 3:10:36 PM1/17/10

Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
silly religion down people's throats.

Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
are facts.

Sid

furlan

Jan 17, 2010, 3:23:24 PM1/17/10
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:10:36 +0100, Sidney Lambe wrote:

<snip>

> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their silly religion
> down people's throats.
>
> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs are facts.
>

> Sid

Oh joy, yet another idiot for the bozo bin.

Just FOAD.

<plonk>

Have a nice lifetime...

ciao,

aa #2301
"I'm not cynical, just experienced."

Olrik

Jan 17, 2010, 3:27:30 PM1/17/10
Le 2010-01-17 15:10, Sidney Lambe a �crit :

> On sci.skeptic, DM<mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> One other thing:

> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
> silly religion down people's throats.
>
> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
> are facts.
>

> Sid

Pot Roast With Mushrooms and Red Wine
by Diana Rattray

Serve this delicious pot roast with mashed potatoes or rice and your
favorite vegetables or a tossed green salad.
Ingredients:

* 1 pot roast, lean chuck, bottom round, or rump, about 3 to 4 pounds
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 medium onion, halved, thinly sliced
* 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
* 8 ounces whole small button mushrooms, trimmed, washed, or sliced
mushrooms
* 4 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
* 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme
* 1 small bay leaf
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 1 cup dry red wine, such as pinot noir/burgundy or cabernet
* 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes

Preparation:
In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat olive oil over high heat. Combine
flour with salt and pepper; dredge the pot roast in the mixture. Brown
the roast on all sides in the hot oil. Add the onions, celery, and
mushrooms; reduce heat to medium and saute, stirring frequently, for
about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Add the
thyme or marjoram, bay leaf, chicken broth, wine, and tomatoes; bring to
a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or
until the beef is very tender.

Serves 6 agnostics.

hypa...@comcast.net

Jan 17, 2010, 3:57:16 PM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 10:53 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
> this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
> days...
>
> yet you will yearn for something you can never have...

Oh, my. You've just discovered Banana Man and you're
all a-twitter.

> ATHEISTS:
>
> so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> than your miserable lives?

Why should we? Because a blind faith fool like you says to?
Nope. Ain't gonna happen. We have too much to live for in
our only life, while you waste yours as a slave to stupidity.

> _________________________________
>
> THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD...

Part 1 of the remake of the movie "The Thing" with Kurt Russell.
I prefer the original with James Arness (back when he was still
James Aurness) as Carrotman.

Omighosh! It's the original Comfort Bananaman film! The film that
made Comfort a laughingstock of the entire world. I've wanted a
copy of this bit of insanity and now I've got it. Thanks, DM!

> the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...
>
> you wanna play games...
>
> http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/831-prophecy-results.html

You seem to have serious psychological problems.
Is your religion responsible for this. Believing all
kinds of contradictions will do that to you. This
url is to a very funny James randi webpage about
predictions.

> _______________________________________
>
> so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

Right. And, he almost got himself killed for publishing
such nonsense, not that the Church wasn't publishing
nonsense, too.

> WRONG

You don't have to shout, y' know. It makes you look like
you're trying to cover your own uncertainties.

> here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHUbdqNb1A
>
> almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

I kind of like the Kree guy. The other guy is a victim.
No one should have the ability to choose taken from
them.

> don't waste your time in such futile activities...

It's not your business what activities people are involved in.

> the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

You haven't posted any evidence that this God
critter of yours even exists. Until you are able to
do this, you are just wasting your time and
shooting up your electric bill.

> Atheist:
>
> have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
> against 98% of the human race, both past and present?
>
> do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

If 40 million people believe in a wrong thing, it is still a
wrong thing - Anatole France

> WRONG

There you go shouting again. How childish.
Are your doubts that strong?

> now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k
>
> little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

PZ Myers and Sam Harris. PZ does most of the talking
and an excellent job. Nothing about usurping the God
critter at all. I copied this, too.

> these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every
> mystery in the universe...
>
> but not this one!
>
> First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

You have a Nostradamus fixation, poor boy. You
have to learn how to think! He was a fraud.

> __________________________________________________ __
> wait, wait...
>
> I forgot something...
>
> you little sh*ts even talk about me....

Tsk. Bit of an ego problem here. Far as
I'm concerned, aside from your silly posts
in newsgroups, there's nothing about you
to think or talk about at all. There are too
many other things in life to consider.
You aren't one of them.

You didn't seem to notice that the first speaker
was knocking e-mails about Nostradamus. Did
you even watch it?

> LIBERATION!
>
> Sing from the rooftops:
>
> "Atheism is dead!"
>
> http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

Just some e-mails from a bunch of Christobigots.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

Now, this one was so good that I copied it. It shows
a bunch of buildings and bridges being imploded.
Incredible! A stadium looked like a bunch of dominos
going down. And, I loved the last one. It shows a
building with a palm tree in front of it. When the
building goes down, all that's left is the tree. It
has nothing to do with this discussion, except in
DM's 'mind'. I guess to him it means the end of
atheism, only all it is is buildings being destroyed
beautifully.

> BYE BYE ATHEISM

Thanks for the lovely film, DM.

> Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about
> NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11
>
> http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

This one says that Nostradamus is totally bogus. Didn't read
it, did you?

> and
>
> http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

This one calls Nostradamus' so-called predictions
about 9/11 false and people like you, DM incredulous.
You obviously didn't read this one, either.

> http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

This one is about a false quatrain written 88 years after
Nostradamus' death. You actually read this one!

> "Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus ?
> individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact ? have
> been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up
> lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event.
> The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want
> to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"
>
> Ok, I'll give it a shot...
>
> _____________________________________
>
> THEISM loosely defined describes BELIEF IN THE SUPERNATURAL...
>
> again:
>
> the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...
>
> Atheist:
>
> have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
> against 98% of the human race, both past and present?
>
> do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

Yep, you still haven't shown us any evidence to prove
the existence of your bearded sky fairy.

> WRONG
>
> and ironically these "NEW ATHEISTS" call themselves HUMANISTS and
> CRITICAL THINKERS even though they have completely eliminated any
> TRANSCENDENT REALITY....

Tsk. All those caps. Your shouting is making you sound
more and more uncertain. Plus, and I asked you this in
another message which you haven't responded to, what
the hell is 'transcendent realisty'? Reality is reality. There
aren't different kinds.

> now how about you ALL go take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another
> thread,
> ok?

This thread is in alt.atheism. If you want to run away,
simply stop posting to alt.atheism. We respond to
what we want to respond to in our own newsgroup.
Who died and made you God?

> you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE...

Just did. If you don't like it, tough.

> there are tons of them...

There sure are. Why do all the religious nutcases
come to a newsgroup that doesn't want them. Plus,
people like you go against our charter

> THANKS!

You're soooo welcome, Den-Den.

Sidney Lambe

Jan 17, 2010, 4:29:22 PM1/17/10
On sci.skeptic, Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Le 2010-01-17 15:10, Sidney Lambe a �crit :
>> On sci.skeptic, DM<mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> One other thing:
>

>> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
>> silly religion down people's throats.
>>
>> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
>> are facts.
>>

>> Sid
>
> Pot Roast With Mushrooms and Red Wine
> by Diana Rattray

[delete repulsive recipe=

This is what eating meat does to you: It makes you so stupid that
you can't even figure out what a thread is about.

And you think that sticking something in your mouth and chewing
it and swallowing it is some kind of big deal, even though any
dumb animal can do that.

I'm a human being. I can _choose_ what I eat based upon morality
and intelligence.

I know that eating meat is bad for my body and very bad for
the planet, and an act of supreme greed and selfishness in a
world where tens of millions of men, women, and children die of
starvation every year.

It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
cow flesh.

Unfortunately, most Americans and Europeans and Commonwealthers
are criminal scum like this loser.

But every year there are more and more vegans, and it won't
be long before we jerk the public subsidies from the
meat industry so that creeps like this fellow won't be
able to afford to eat meat.

I'll be laughing at you then, loser.

And we are already boycotting the businesses of meat pigs.
In this economy losing 5 percent of your customers can
drive you under and that's happenned plenty of times
where I live.

Actually, I'm laughing at you now.

Sid

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 4:31:48 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 3:10 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On sci.skeptic, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > One other thing:
>
> > the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
> > this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
> > days...
>
> > yet you will yearn for something you can never have...
>
> > ATHEISTS:
>
> > so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
> > than your miserable lives?
>
> > _________________________________
>
> > THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD...

No.
Stop lying about us.

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 4:33:46 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 4:29 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On sci.skeptic, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
> >> silly religion down people's throats.
>
> >> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
> >> are facts.
>
> >> Sid
>
> > Pot Roast With Mushrooms and Red Wine
> > by Diana Rattray
>
> [delete repulsive recipe=
>
> This is what eating meat does to you:

And this is what religion does to a person.

> Actually, I'm laughing at you now.

What a coincidence.
That's what we're doing to you.

PDW

Olrik

Jan 17, 2010, 4:47:00 PM1/17/10
Le 2010-01-17 16:29, Sidney Lambe a �crit :

> On sci.skeptic, Olrik<olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
>>> silly religion down people's throats.
>>>
>>> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
>>> are facts.
>>>

>>> Sid
>>
>> Pot Roast With Mushrooms and Red Wine
>> by Diana Rattray
>
> [delete repulsive recipe=
>
> This is what eating meat does to you: It makes you so stupid that
> you can't even figure out what a thread is about.

Woooooooooooooosh

> And you think that sticking something in your mouth and chewing
> it and swallowing it is some kind of big deal, even though any
> dumb animal can do that.

Funny that herbivores are the dumbest animals on earth.

> I'm a human being. I can _choose_ what I eat based upon morality
> and intelligence.

Who's stopping you?

> I know that eating meat is bad for my body and very bad for
> the planet, and an act of supreme greed and selfishness in a
> world where tens of millions of men, women, and children die of
> starvation every year.

But not because others eat meat.

> It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
> cow flesh.

Interesting tidbit info. Thanks!

> Unfortunately, most Americans and Europeans and Commonwealthers
> are criminal scum like this loser.

Is that how you treat the vast majority of people?

> But every year there are more and more vegans,

Yuck. Not even delicious eggs or wonderful Camembert!

> and it won't be long before we jerk the public subsidies from the
> meat industry so that creeps like this fellow won't be
> able to afford to eat meat.

Don't worry about me. I'll always be able to afford meat.

> I'll be laughing at you then, loser.

You do that.

> And we are already boycotting the businesses of meat pigs.

More for us!

> In this economy losing 5 percent of your customers can
> drive you under and that's happenned plenty of times
> where I live.
>
> Actually, I'm laughing at you now.

Funny factoid : the death rate of vegetarians & vegans is 100 %.

Olrik

> Sid

Bonus recipe :

Bacon Wrapped Smokies

Submitted By: JILL1018

Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes

Ready In: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Serves: 16 normal carnivores

"Time consuming but it is well worth it! The brown sugar and bacon
grease combine beautifully and give such a great taste."

Ingredients:
1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners

3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the
wieners with cold bacon. Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon
and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle
brown sugar generously over all.
3. Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is
bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low
setting.

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/meat-and-poultry/pork/bacon/main.aspx

Enjoy!

hypa...@comcast.net

Jan 17, 2010, 6:21:12 PM1/17/10
He is kind of pitiful, isn't he?

hypa...@comcast.net

Jan 17, 2010, 6:36:56 PM1/17/10
Be careful of where the slime points his gun.
Remember Hansel & Gretel.

NYXfer

Jan 17, 2010, 9:47:26 PM1/17/10
Are you schizophrenic or simply a dim whit?

--
"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities" -- Voltaire

Alan Ford

Jan 17, 2010, 10:28:01 PM1/17/10
Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

> This is what eating meat does to you: It makes you so stupid that

Error 24AB7: Sanctimony detector pinned the needle.

Solution: Go fuck yourself.

--
If you don't beat your meat
You can't have any pudding

Father Haskell

Jan 17, 2010, 11:46:10 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 4:29 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

We're light years ahead of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_meat

Sidney Lambe

Jan 18, 2010, 12:17:04 AM1/18/10
On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

No. There is no need for all that destructive technology.
There is no need to eat animal products at all, real or
otherwise.

Ever hear of real science?

There are over a hundred million pure vegetarians in the world,
most of them in India and Asia.

As a group we are _much_ healthier than the carnies.
I haven't been to a doctor for about 25 years and there
are no commercial medicines of any kind in my home. Not
even aspirin.

The psuedo-science of nutrition is a fiction created
by corrupt scientists in the pockets of Agribussiness
and isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

The repulsive technology you bring up will be ignored
by us. It's just another attempt by the Corporations
to make us dependent on them.

You aren't light years ahead, you are light years
behind.

The worship of technology is an ugly thing.

Sid

Olrik

Jan 18, 2010, 12:43:13 AM1/18/10
Le 2010-01-18 00:17, Sidney Lambe a �crit :

What does it destroy? It *creates* meats.

> There is no need to eat animal products at all, real or
> otherwise.

There are lots of things we don't "need", but we like them anyway.

> Ever hear of real science?

What's your definition of "real science"?

> There are over a hundred million pure vegetarians in the world,
> most of them in India and Asia.

And 100 % of them will die.

BTW, life expectancy is better in meat and fish eating countries :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

> As a group we are _much_ healthier than the carnies.

Nope.

> I haven't been to a doctor for about 25 years and there
> are no commercial medicines of any kind in my home. Not
> even aspirin.

Who cares?

> The psuedo-science of nutrition is a fiction created
> by corrupt scientists in the pockets of Agribussiness
> and isn't worth the paper it is printed on.
>
> The repulsive technology you bring up will be ignored
> by us. It's just another attempt by the Corporations
> to make us dependent on them.
>
> You aren't light years ahead, you are light years
> behind.
>
> The worship of technology is an ugly thing.

So's the worship of vegetables. Or anything.

Olrik

> Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 18, 2010, 2:04:45 AM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 12:17 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

Lewis and Clark didn't cross North America on
fucking tofu. They lived off pemmican (jerky),
what noted carnivore and chemist Augustus O.
Stanley refers to as the most concentrated
food known.

Consider what will happen when in-vitro meat is not
just perfected, but becomes actually CHEAPER to
produce than the cheapest vegetable by extension
of Moore's law -- that's NOT farfetched, since meat
wafers and silicone chips would be made by similar
processes even if the raw ingredients differ. It would
become immoral to eat vegetables, since vegetable
growing would waste more natural resources. Also,
you would no longer have to kill to eat a steak, but
a stalk of celery would be murder.

Conscience bothering you over eating in-vitro beef?
Try in-vitro human, possibly even cultured from
cells taken from your own posterior. You should
only envy future generations.

Sidney Lambe

Jan 18, 2010, 3:07:48 AM1/18/10
On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 12:17=A0am, Sidney Lambe

> <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > On Jan 17, 4:29=3DA0pm, Sidney Lambe
>> > <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote=

>> corrupt scientists =A0in the pockets of Agribussiness and

>> isn't worth the paper it is printed on.
>>
>> The repulsive technology you bring up will be ignored by us.
>> It's just another attempt by the Corporations to make us
>> dependent on them.
>>
>> You aren't light years ahead, you are light years behind.
>>
>> The worship of technology is an ugly thing.
>
> Lewis and Clark didn't cross North America on fucking tofu.

So what?

I don't eat tofu and don't know any herbies who
do.

Your ignorance is astounding.

> They lived off pemmican (jerky),

So what?

Animal product addicts are not a new phenomenon.

America was colonized because of the horrible depression
in Britain and Europe. Those lands had been trashed by
the stupid people who lived there.

They were pigs. Many of the First People's had cultures
that were quite superior to them. They had to teach
the Europeans and Brits how to farm, for christ's sake.

And you want to use them as models to be emulated?

By-the-way, fool, the typical 'Native American' diet
consisted of 85% or better plant foods.

INDIAN GIVERS: HOW INDIANS TRANSFORMED THE WORLD

by Jack Weatherford. Two volumes.

http://www.kstrom.net/isk/books/adult/givers.html

> what noted carnivore and chemist Augustus O. Stanley refers to
> as the most concentrated food known.

Oh great. And because he says so it must be true.
There are hundreds of scientists who say he's wrong.

But we don't care what any scientists say. We have the
evidence of our own eyes and experience.

As for the garbage about fake meat being cheaper than
vegetabke proteins I snipped below, you are a fool. This
industry would be as massively subsidized as the rest
of the animal product industry. And would be more expensive
than the real thing if honest accounting was done.

I grow wheat and oil corn in my backyard. The soil is not tilled
and no chemical or machinery are used. There is almost no work
involved and it is indefinitely sustainable and only equires
about 6 gallons of water to grow a pound of grain.

These are the same proteins that create the awesome
muscles of stallions and bullls.

Your stupid and repulsive fake meat couldn't compete with
the cost of my protein in a million years. Not even close.

Animal product addicts are worse than junkies. And their
addiction is far more destructive.

Like junkies, they will do anything to protect their addictions,
and lying is nothing to them.

Hell, right now they are trashing the planet for the sake
of their addiction.

[delete]

Sid

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2010, 3:19:06 AM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 3:07 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

snip

http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

-PF, Atl.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Earle Jones

Jan 18, 2010, 6:00:05 PM1/18/10
In article <slrnhl7rns.cn...@evergreen.net>,
Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> most of them in India and Asia....

*
Life expectancy in India: 64.7 years.
Life expectancy in USA: 78.2 years.
Life expectancy in Switzerland: 81.7 years.

Check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Data from UN 2009 - 2010.

Relax, Dude. Have a Big Mac.

Cheers!

earle
*

Sidney Lambe

Jan 18, 2010, 6:32:06 PM1/18/10

We can see what those Big Macs have done to your brain.

Those figures are averages for the country of India, obviously.

I was not referring to the whole country, obviously, but
to the herby ('vegan') population which is a small percentage
of the total.

Yes, stupid meat pig, there are tens of millions of people
in Anerica who live a lot less than 78.2 years.

And there are tens of millions of Indians who live a lot
more than 64.7 years.

Find a nice grade school teacher to explain 'averages' to
you. Someone used to working with special needs students.

I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
us.

Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 18, 2010, 6:42:36 PM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 6:32 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > In article <slrnhl7rns.cna.sidneyla...@evergreen.net>,
> >  Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

Average doesn't equal minimum or maximum.

Obviously, you knew that.

> I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
> reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
> Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
> us.

It can't provide enough non-animal food, either. Birth
control is the planet's real hope.

Father Haskell

Jan 18, 2010, 6:49:11 PM1/18/10

I've eaten tofu, and it wasn't at all bad.

The whole industry is subsidized. Plant agriculture is
no better. Look what Monsanto's doing to India with
their recombinant terminator-gene seeds. Thousands
of Indian farmers have commited suicide because due
to Monsanto's monopoly and higher seed prices, they
can't afford to plant their own fields. Monopolies and
subsidies aren't all that much different.

> I grow wheat and oil corn in my backyard. The soil is not tilled
> and no chemical or machinery are used. There is almost no work
> involved and it is indefinitely sustainable and only equires
> about 6 gallons of water to grow a pound of grain.

Corn is a HEAVY nitrogen feeder. What do you replenish
your soil with?

> These are the same proteins that create the awesome
> muscles of stallions and bullls.
>
> Your stupid and repulsive fake meat couldn't compete with
> the cost of my protein in a million years. Not even close.
>
> Animal product addicts are worse than junkies. And their
> addiction is far more destructive.
>
> Like junkies, they will do anything to protect their addictions,
> and lying is nothing to them.
>
> Hell, right now they are trashing the planet for the sake
> of their addiction.

Birth control.

Sidney Lambe

Jan 18, 2010, 8:38:27 PM1/18/10
On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 6:32=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:

[delete]

>> I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
>> reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
>> Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
>> us.
>
> It can't provide enough non-animal food, either. Birth
> control is the planet's real hope.

That's a myth promoted by psuedo-progressives who have no
intention of making fundamental changes in their lifestyles
and put their energies into technological anti-solutions.
Illusions that do more harm than good. Like recycling and _their_
alternative energy plans.

They are a bunch of sociopaths would rather see billions die than
change their ways.

An herby can grow all the food they need on 1/10 of an acre.
That's 4,356.00 square feet. Can be arranged as 4 sqyare gardens
that are approximately 33 feet on a side. This will feed an
adult most generously: grains, legumes, veggies, oilseeds,
sugar plants, herbs and spices, bush/bramble/vine fruits...
No-till, intensive gardening. No chemicals. No machinery. Just
hand tools. All organic wastes returned to garden. Indefinitely
sustainable and uses far less water than 'conventional' gardening
and produces much more tasty and nutritious food.

I know _lots_ of people who do this.

There are 7.68 billion acres of arable land in the world.

http://one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm

That's enough to feed 76.8 billion people.

And it is quite easy for even an individual to _make_
1/10 of an acre of arable land using aerobic and
anaerobic composting and available 'junk' vegetation.

I am dumping your other post to me.

You clearly do not have the faintest idea what you
are talking about.

Sid

Earle Jones

Jan 18, 2010, 9:47:27 PM1/18/10
In article <slrnhl9ron.cn...@evergreen.net>,
Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

***
I don't believe the UN keeps life expectancy records on the "herby
vegan" population of India. Can you tell us what their life expectancy
is?
***

> Yes, stupid meat pig, there are tens of millions of people
> in Anerica who live a lot less than 78.2 years.

***
In fact, half of the Americans live less than that. And half live
longer than that. That's what average means.
***

> And there are tens of millions of Indians who live a lot
> more than 64.7 years.

***
Yes, half of the Indians live longer than than. And half live less than
that. That's what average means.
***

> Find a nice grade school teacher to explain 'averages' to
> you. Someone used to working with special needs students.
>
> I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
> reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
> Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
> us.

*
Just between us, Sidney, I don't eat much meat. But I sure as hell
reserve the right to if I feel like it. And I not going to follow the
idiotic ramblings of some asshole do-gooder like you.

You save the planet -- I'm busy.

earle
*

Father Haskell

Jan 18, 2010, 10:21:32 PM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 8:38 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 18, 6:32=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >> On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> [delete]
> >> I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
> >> reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
> >> Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
> >> us.
>
> > It can't provide enough non-animal food, either. Birth
> > control is the planet's real hope.
>
> That's a myth promoted by psuedo-progressives who have no
> intention of making fundamental changes in their lifestyles
> and put their energies into technological anti-solutions.
> Illusions that do more harm than good. Like recycling and _their_
> alternative energy plans.

Using less and having fewer children aren't fundamental
changes?

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 12:38:47 AM1/19/10

No. It is not a subject that interests me. It has never come up
in any conversation I have had with any of my fellow herbies.

It is the sort of stupid statistic collected by fools who concern
themselves with the length of life rather than the quality of
life.

I do know that I haven't been to a doctor in about 25 years
and I never get flus or colds and have no allergies and take
no medications of any kind. It is much the same for all the
herbies I know, and know of. As far as I know, none of us have
any so-called 'health insurance'.

And I know, and know of, around a dozen herbies in our
'association' that are over a hundred and lead active lives. Went
hiking with one of them in a group a while back. It was a serious
hike up into the mountains with backpacks. We were gone for four
days. She kept up and carried her own weight and had eyes
like a hawk.

You really shouldn't let tunnel-visioned geeks corrupted by
the Corporations who finance them run your life.

I killfiled most of the other aliases that responded to my
article and gave "Father Haskell" a score of 333, reserved
for idiots.

And that irrelevant question of yours leads me to believe that
your article isn't going to get any better.

It and the manner in which it was presented leads me to think
that you are another stinking troll who thinks he's going
to jerk me around with sophomoric word games.

Isn't going to happen

I could be wrong. I'll give you one more chance another time.

[delete]

Sid

Olrik

Jan 19, 2010, 12:56:26 AM1/19/10
Le 2010-01-19 00:38, Sidney Lambe a �crit :

These are caused by viruses. You were just lucky or you're a liar.

> and have no allergies

Those have nothing to do with diets, although it may help if you're a
smoker.

> and take no medications of any kind. It is much the same for all the
> herbies I know, and know of. As far as I know, none of us have
> any so-called 'health insurance'.

Either you lie or you and your fellow "herbies" are complete fucktards,
or are all self-employed. Explain.

> And I know, and know of, around a dozen herbies in our
> 'association' that are over a hundred and lead active lives.

Source? Documentation? Link to the shocking documentary about your
stupendously unique neck of the woods?

Thanks!

> Went hiking with one of them in a group a while back. It was a serious
> hike up into the mountains with backpacks. We were gone for four
> days. She kept up and carried her own weight and had eyes
> like a hawk.

Source? Documentation? Link to the shocking documentary about your
stupendously unique neck of the woods?

Thanks!

> You really shouldn't let tunnel-visioned geeks corrupted by
> the Corporations who finance them run your life.
>
> I killfiled most of the other aliases that responded to my
> article and gave "Father Haskell" a score of 333, reserved
> for idiots.

How cute. The guy keep "scores".

> And that irrelevant question of yours leads me to believe that
> your article isn't going to get any better.
>
> It and the manner in which it was presented leads me to think
> that you are another stinking troll who thinks he's going
> to jerk me around with sophomoric word games.

BTW : The death rate of vegetabl^H^H^H^Hrians and vegans is 100 %.

Olrik

> Isn't going to happen

> I could be wrong. I'll give you one more chance another time.
> [delete]

> Sid

Bonus recipe :

Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole

Submitted By: Karin Ptak
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes

Ready In: 50 Minutes
Serves: 6 quasi-vegan

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and
drained

2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (3.25 ounce) package sliced pepperoni,
quartered
1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no
longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased
2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes
or until heated through.

Enjoy!

Alan Ford

Jan 19, 2010, 12:59:44 AM1/19/10
Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

> They are a bunch of sociopaths would rather see billions die than

> change their ways.
>
> An herby can grow all the food they need on 1/10 of an acre.
> That's 4,356.00 square feet. Can be arranged as 4 sqyare gardens
> that are approximately 33 feet on a side. This will feed an
> adult most generously: grains, legumes, veggies, oilseeds,
> sugar plants, herbs and spices, bush/bramble/vine fruits...
> No-till, intensive gardening. No chemicals. No machinery. Just
> hand tools. All organic wastes returned to garden. Indefinitely
> sustainable and uses far less water than 'conventional' gardening
> and produces much more tasty and nutritious food.
>
> I know _lots_ of people who do this.

Well, you're going to need a little more than 0.1 acres. After all, to
be consistent, we'll have to manufacture our own clothes, shoes and
well, everything else. Since I refuse to use underwear made of jute,
I'll need a chunk of land with a salt lake where I'll grow my own baby
seals that I plan on clubbing to make underpants from. Then our women
will require a few arctic fox pens because their white fur makes the
best tampons. We'll also need an island in that salt lake where we'll
grow coconuts so that we can manufacture radios and I-pods per
Gilligan's schematics. We'll also need a buncha sheep whose intestines
will be used for condom and balloon manufacture. All this will have to
be defended by the military which will be armed with a really big club
with a rusty nail through it. And finally, we'll be requiring a lot of
room for a thousand monkeys with typewriters which will be in charge of
reproducing the works of one Sidney Lambe.

> There are 7.68 billion acres of arable land in the world.
>
> http://one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm
>
> That's enough to feed 76.8 billion people.

I knew it! Commence the massive fucking.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 1:04:04 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 12:38 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> I killfiled most of the other aliases that responded to my
> article and gave "Father Haskell" a score of 333, reserved
> for idiots.

Flattery, from the likes of you.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 1:09:24 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 12:56 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bonus recipe :
>
> Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole
>
> Submitted By: Karin Ptak
> Prep Time: 10 Minutes
> Cook Time: 40 Minutes

You got a recipe for Frito pie?

Olrik

Jan 19, 2010, 1:11:34 AM1/19/10
Le 2010-01-19 01:09, Father Haskell a �crit :

Sure!

http://www.texascooking.com/recipes/fritopie.htm

Enjoy!

Olrik

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 1:24:58 AM1/19/10

That'd go goddamned perfect with a couple of cold long neck
Lone Stars.

Olrik

Jan 19, 2010, 1:32:19 AM1/19/10
Le 2010-01-19 01:24, Father Haskell a �crit :

I like the way you think!

Olrik

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 1:41:15 AM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, Alan Ford <zzz...@qqq.net> wrote:
> Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

Killfiled.

[delete]

Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 1:56:23 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 12:59 am, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
> Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:
>
> > They are a bunch of sociopaths would rather see billions die than
> > change their ways.
>
> > An herby can grow all the food they need on 1/10 of an acre.
> > That's 4,356.00 square feet. Can be arranged as 4 sqyare gardens
> > that are approximately 33 feet on a side. This will feed an
> > adult most generously: grains, legumes, veggies, oilseeds,
> > sugar plants, herbs and spices, bush/bramble/vine fruits...
> > No-till, intensive gardening. No chemicals. No machinery. Just
> > hand tools. All organic wastes returned to garden. Indefinitely
> > sustainable and uses far less water than 'conventional' gardening
> > and produces much more tasty and nutritious food.
>
> > I know _lots_ of people who do this.
>
> Well, you're going to need a little more than 0.1 acres. After all, to
> be consistent, we'll have to manufacture our own clothes, shoes and
> well, everything else.

That's the beauty of in-vitro meat technology. With the
same bioreactor you use to grow muscle tissue, you
can also grow skin, which can be tanned and sewn
into footwear, belts, wallets, etc.

> Since I refuse to use underwear made of jute,
> I'll need a chunk of land with a salt lake where I'll grow my own baby
> seals that I plan on clubbing to make underpants from.

Fat, drunken Canadians with clubs whipping the crap
out of adorable little baby seals will be a thing of the past.
Anyone who fails to embrace the new technology
obviously must enjoy watching things like that.

> Then our women
> will require a few arctic fox pens because their white fur makes the
> best tampons. We'll also need an island in that salt lake where we'll
> grow coconuts so that we can manufacture radios and I-pods per
> Gilligan's schematics. We'll also need a buncha sheep whose intestines
> will be used for condom and balloon manufacture. All this will have to
> be defended by the military which will be armed with a really big club
> with a rusty nail through it. And finally, we'll be requiring a lot of
> room for a thousand monkeys with typewriters which will be in charge of
> reproducing the works of one Sidney Lambe.

Any relation to Pvt Charles S. Lambe, veteran of the
Korean conflict?

> > There are 7.68 billion acres of arable land in the world.
>
> >http://one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm
>
> > That's enough to feed 76.8 billion people.
>
> I knew it! Commence the massive fucking.

I take back what I said about birth control, which
only pisses off god.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 2:04:13 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 1:41 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On sci.skeptic, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
>
> > Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:
>
> Killfiled.

Seal hater.

Alan Ford

Jan 19, 2010, 2:35:28 AM1/19/10
Father Haskell got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

>>> They are a bunch of sociopaths would rather see billions die than
>>> change their ways.
>>> An herby can grow all the food they need on 1/10 of an acre.
>>> That's 4,356.00 square feet. Can be arranged as 4 sqyare gardens
>>> that are approximately 33 feet on a side. This will feed an
>>> adult most generously: grains, legumes, veggies, oilseeds,
>>> sugar plants, herbs and spices, bush/bramble/vine fruits...
>>> No-till, intensive gardening. No chemicals. No machinery. Just
>>> hand tools. All organic wastes returned to garden. Indefinitely
>>> sustainable and uses far less water than 'conventional' gardening
>>> and produces much more tasty and nutritious food.
>>> I know _lots_ of people who do this.
>> Well, you're going to need a little more than 0.1 acres. After all, to
>> be consistent, we'll have to manufacture our own clothes, shoes and
>> well, everything else.
>
> That's the beauty of in-vitro meat technology. With the
> same bioreactor you use to grow muscle tissue, you
> can also grow skin, which can be tanned and sewn
> into footwear, belts, wallets, etc.

That's good, 'cause we'll need plenty of belts to run the gear and
pulley based Internet system.
Personally, I'd rather see technology that will clone and genetically
engineer cows and pigs in the shape of footwear, belts and wallets.

>> Since I refuse to use underwear made of jute,
>> I'll need a chunk of land with a salt lake where I'll grow my own baby
>> seals that I plan on clubbing to make underpants from.
>
> Fat, drunken Canadians with clubs whipping the crap

Who you callin' Canadian?

> out of adorable little baby seals will be a thing of the past.
> Anyone who fails to embrace the new technology
> obviously must enjoy watching things like that.

Little assholes asked for it.

>> Then our women
>> will require a few arctic fox pens because their white fur makes the
>> best tampons. We'll also need an island in that salt lake where we'll
>> grow coconuts so that we can manufacture radios and I-pods per
>> Gilligan's schematics. We'll also need a buncha sheep whose intestines
>> will be used for condom and balloon manufacture. All this will have to
>> be defended by the military which will be armed with a really big club
>> with a rusty nail through it. And finally, we'll be requiring a lot of
>> room for a thousand monkeys with typewriters which will be in charge of
>> reproducing the works of one Sidney Lambe.
>
> Any relation to Pvt Charles S. Lambe, veteran of the
> Korean conflict?

Was he a stupid self-sanctimonious preachy douchebag with a Jesus
complex? If so, most definitely.

Lisbeth Andersson

Jan 19, 2010, 7:46:15 AM1/19/10
Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote in

<...>

> I do know that I haven't been to a doctor in about 25 years
> and I never get flus or colds and have no allergies and take
> no medications of any kind. It is much the same for all the
> herbies I know, and know of. As far as I know, none of us have
> any so-called 'health insurance'.

<...>

I've been a vegetarian for about 25 years now. In that time my medical
history includes: Hodgkins disease, thyroid not producing enough
hormones, cyst on an ovary, sarkoma, diabetes and high blood pressure.
That's not counting assorted colds, flues, headaces and sideeffects
from medications.

Lisbeth.

--
The day I don't learn anything new is the day I die.

*What we know is not nearly as interesting as *how we know it.

Albert van der Horst

Jan 19, 2010, 9:31:13 AM1/19/10
In article <slrnhla39u.cn...@evergreen.net>,

So you agree that in the end birth control is the only solutions.
Thank you.

>Sid

Groetjes Albert.

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 11:08:28 AM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, Albert van der Horst <alb...@spenarnc.xs4all.nl>
wrote:

> solutions Thank you.

No. I do not. Lifestyle is much more important than
absolute population.

The world can support a very large population that
has a local, herby, and human-powered economy and
a very small population of those living the industrial
lifestyle.

_Next_ comes birth control. A few generations of
one child per couple and we'll be fine and can
then have two per couple.

We have to live in tiny communities where the children
are shared by all. That are one big family.

Sid

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 11:08:28 AM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, Lisbeth Andersson <lis...@bredband.net> wrote:

> Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote in
>
><...>
>
>> I do know that I haven't been to a doctor in about 25 years
>> and I never get flus or colds and have no allergies and take
>> no medications of any kind. It is much the same for all the
>> herbies I know, and know of. As far as I know, none of us have
>> any so-called 'health insurance'.
>
><...>
>

> I've been a vegetarian for about 25 years now. In that time
> my medical history includes: Hodgkins disease, thyroid not
> producing enough hormones, cyst on an ovary, sarkoma, diabetes
> and high blood pressure. That's not counting assorted colds,
> flues, headaces and sideeffects from medications.

(Is this bullshit posted by some loser troll?)

First of all, diet is only one factor affecting health. Secondly,
there's a world of diffference between an herby and a vegetarian.
A vegetarian eats animal products and an herby doesn't.

So you don't get the benefits of a body that has been cleansed
of animal products, which takes from six months to a year of
eating only plants.

You can't have it both ways. Vegetarians get the worst of both
worlds and belong to the carny camp, not the herby camp.

Sid

Earle Jones

Jan 19, 2010, 1:36:26 PM1/19/10
In article <slrnhlage2.cn...@evergreen.net>,
Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

*
That, Sidney, would be a big mistake. If I were you, I would killfile
me ASAP!

earle
*
PS: Have you ever been to India?

Earle Jones

Jan 19, 2010, 1:37:47 PM1/19/10
In article <Xns9D058C13B4C50...@127.0.0.1>,
Lisbeth Andersson <lis...@bredband.net> wrote:

> Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote in
>
> <...>
> > I do know that I haven't been to a doctor in about 25 years
> > and I never get flus or colds and have no allergies and take
> > no medications of any kind. It is much the same for all the
> > herbies I know, and know of. As far as I know, none of us have
> > any so-called 'health insurance'.
> <...>
>

> I've been a vegetarian for about 25 years now. In that time my medical
> history includes: Hodgkins disease, thyroid not producing enough
> hormones, cyst on an ovary, sarkoma, diabetes and high blood pressure.
> That's not counting assorted colds, flues, headaces and sideeffects
> from medications.
>

> Lisbeth.

*
Rx for Lisbeth. Take one Big Mac before bedtime and call me in the
morning.

earle
*

Earle Jones

Jan 19, 2010, 1:41:37 PM1/19/10
In article <hj3hic$jni$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

*
Sounds great! Sidney, you ought to try this once, you stupid-ass tofu
head.

earle
*

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 2:09:11 PM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle...@comcast.net> wrote:

And she can become a stupid and ignorant loser like you.

I dumped your other posts and you are killfiled.

Good-bye asshole. Keep it up. You are a big help to
my cause.

Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 2:25:17 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 2:09 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > In article <Xns9D058C13B4C50lisandbredband...@127.0.0.1>,
> > Lisbeth Andersson <lis...@bredband.net> wrote:
>
> >> Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote in

> >> <...>

> >> <...>
>
> >> I've been a vegetarian for about 25 years now. In that time
> >> my medical history includes: Hodgkins disease, thyroid not
> >> producing enough hormones, cyst on an ovary, sarkoma, diabetes
> >> and high blood pressure. That's not counting assorted colds,
> >> flues, headaces and sideeffects from medications.
>
> >> Lisbeth.
>
> > * Rx for Lisbeth. Take one Big Mac before bedtime and call me
> > in the morning.
>
> > earle *
>
> And she can become a stupid and ignorant loser like you.
>
> I dumped your other posts and you are killfiled.
>
> Good-bye asshole. Keep it up. You are a big help to
> my cause.

What cause is that? Calling everyone assholes and
telling them to fuck off?

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 2:30:32 PM1/19/10

"Canadian" means Canadians who speak French. Everyone
else is American.

> > out of adorable little baby seals will be a thing of the past.
> > Anyone who fails to embrace the new technology
> > obviously must enjoy watching things like that.
>
> Little assholes asked for it.

They only asked to be used as soccer balls is
what I remember.

> >> Then our women
> >> will require a few arctic fox pens because their white fur makes the
> >> best tampons. We'll also need an island in that salt lake where we'll
> >> grow coconuts so that we can manufacture radios and I-pods per
> >> Gilligan's schematics. We'll also need a buncha sheep whose intestines
> >> will be used for condom and balloon manufacture. All this will have to
> >> be defended by the military which will be armed with a really big club
> >> with a rusty nail through it. And finally, we'll be requiring a lot of
> >> room for a thousand monkeys with typewriters which will be in charge of
> >> reproducing the works of one Sidney Lambe.
>
> > Any relation to Pvt Charles S. Lambe, veteran of the
> > Korean conflict?
>
> Was he a stupid self-sanctimonious preachy douchebag with a Jesus
> complex? If so, most definitely.

I believe he was replaced with his cousin, Spam Lambe.

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 2:55:26 PM1/19/10
On Jan 17, 2:29 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> On sci.skeptic, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Atheists are actually Darwinists trying to shove their
> >> silly religion down people's throats.
>
> >> Like all religious fanatics they think their beliefs
> >> are facts.
>
> >> Sid
>
> > Pot Roast With Mushrooms and Red Wine
> > by Diana Rattray
>
> [delete repulsive recipe=

> This is what eating meat does to you: It makes you so stupid that
> you can't even figure out what a thread is about.

Oh, don't worry. Olrik knew what the thread was about. Apparently
the subtlety of the insult escaped you. Because you vegans are so
fucking *smart*, don't ya know.

> And you think that sticking something in your mouth and chewing
> it and swallowing it is some kind of big deal, even though any
> dumb animal can do that.

Gastronomy is a legitimate human pursuit with a long and honorable
history. Just because *you* can't let yourself eat for enjoyment
doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

> I'm a human being. I can _choose_ what I eat based upon morality
> and intelligence.

Sure. And so can the rest of us. Unfortunately for you, some of us
have a different moral interpretation than yours.

> I know that eating meat is bad for my body

If you eat too much of it, sure. (Anything you eat too much of is bad
for you, up to and including spinach. Do not ask me how I know
this.) However, humans would never have evolved our big brains had we
not taken up meat-eating. Large brains require large amounts of
protein. In a very real sense, being meat-eaters is at the core of
being "human."

Besides: our closest relatives, the chimps, also eat meat. Doesn't
seem to hurt them particularly. Are you going to go out and preach
veganism to them?

> and very bad for
> the planet, and an act of supreme greed and selfishness in a
> world where tens of millions of men, women, and children die of
> starvation every year.

The problem isn't that people eat meat; people have eaten meat since
Homo erectus, if not earlier (probably all the way back to our common
ancestor with chimps). The problem is HUMAN OVERPOPULATION. If we
got our numbers down to sustainable levels, everybody could have the
occasional steak and a chicken dinner on Sunday, and the planet would
be none the worse for wear.

If you're so fucking worried about the planet and about all the
starving people on it, then stop wasting your time whining about meat
and start making sure that women all over the world have access to
reliable, affordable birth control and abortion when necessary, and
that religions aren't allowed to prohibit family planning.

> It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
> cow flesh.

This is the world's tiniest violin playing "My Heart Bleeds." > <

> Unfortunately, most Americans and Europeans and Commonwealthers
> are criminal scum like this loser.

Oh, Sparky, *you* don't get to define who is and isn't a criminal.

> But every year there are more and more vegans, and it won't
> be long before we jerk the public subsidies from the
> meat industry so that creeps like this fellow won't be
> able to afford to eat meat.

Don't hold your breath, Lambchop.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 3:00:09 PM1/19/10
On Jan 18, 4:49 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 3:07 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>

> > On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >:

> > > Lewis and Clark didn't cross North America on fucking tofu.
>
> > So what?
>
> > I don't eat tofu and don't know any herbies who
> > do.
>
> I've eaten tofu, and it wasn't at all bad.

It isn't bad at all, if you cook it in a meat-based sauce so that it
absorbs the flavor.

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 3:06:52 PM1/19/10
On Jan 18, 6:38 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 18, 6:32=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >> On sci.skeptic, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> [delete]
> >> I won't strain your meat-retarded brain with the other excellent
> >> reasons for leaving your criminal and stupid diet behind.
> >> Like preserving the health of the planet that sustains
> >> us.
>
> > It can't provide enough non-animal food, either. Birth
> > control is the planet's real hope.
>
> That's a myth promoted by psuedo-progressives who have no
> intention of making fundamental changes in their lifestyles
> and put their energies into technological anti-solutions.
> Illusions that do more harm than good. Like recycling and _their_
> alternative energy plans.
>
> They are a bunch of sociopaths would rather see billions die than
> change their ways.
>
> An herby can grow all the food they need on 1/10 of an acre.
> That's 4,356.00 square feet. Can be arranged as 4 sqyare gardens
> that are approximately 33 feet on a side. This will feed an
> adult most generously: grains, legumes, veggies, oilseeds,
> sugar plants, herbs and spices, bush/bramble/vine fruits...
> No-till, intensive gardening. No chemicals. No machinery. Just
> hand tools. All organic wastes returned to garden. Indefinitely
> sustainable and uses far less water than 'conventional' gardening
> and produces much more tasty and nutritious food.
>
> I know _lots_ of people who do this.
>
> There are 7.68 billion acres of arable land in the world.
>
> http://one-simple-idea.com/Environment1.htm
>
> That's enough to feed 76.8 billion people.

And if you think there would be quality of life on a planet having
76.8 billion people, you're nuttier than a fruitcake.

And there's something you've obviously never considered: maybe plants
don't especially like being killed and eaten, any more than animals
do. Go find yourself a copy of _The Secret Life of Plants_, which was
published back in the early 1970s.

It can be demonstrated in the lab that plants give off chemicals that
signal distress when one of their number is uprooted. Can you be
entirely certain that they suffer any less than animals for the fact
of being killed and eaten, just because they don't have a chordate-
style central nervous system? Face it: to live, humans must consume
*other living things*. There's no getting around it, and better minds
than yours or mine have credited that fact with being the basis for
all of the world's religions.

"Take, eat; this is my body, which has been given up for you."
Supposedly said by Jesus, it is equally true of the cow or the carrot.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 3:11:55 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 2:55 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Jan 17, 2:29 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

(snip)

> If you're so fucking worried about the planet and about all the
> starving people on it, then stop wasting your time whining about meat
> and start making sure that women all over the world have access to
> reliable, affordable birth control and abortion when necessary, and
> that religions aren't allowed to prohibit family planning.

That would be too inconvenient.

> > It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
> > cow flesh.
>
> This is the world's tiniest violin playing "My Heart Bleeds."  > <

Test tube beef could be made from a variety of feedstuffs,
algae being especially cheap and widely available. No one
will shed a tear over macerated and separated single-celled
protoplants.

Alan Ford

Jan 19, 2010, 3:19:39 PM1/19/10
Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

> And she can become a stupid and ignorant loser like you.
>
> I dumped your other posts and you are killfiled.
>
> Good-bye asshole. Keep it up. You are a big help to
> my cause.

:-)

You know what they say: causes are like assholes - everyone has one and
they all stink.

The delusional self-sanctimonious preachy douchebag with a Jesus complex
thinks people will be rushing to join his pseudo-futuristic society of
the return to the pre-agrarian civilization only with a hundred billion
+ people.
And why do we need to have 100 billion people? Because fuck all of you
meat-eaters, that's why.

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 3:19:46 PM1/19/10
On Jan 18, 10:38 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> I do know that I haven't been to a doctor in about 25 years
> and I never get flus or colds and have no allergies and take
> no medications of any kind.

So fucking what? My father's mother lived to be 89 and never, ever
went to a doctor either (including the times she gave birth). And she
ate bountiful amounts of meat, since she and my grandfather
homesteaded a farm in the Midwest and raised poultry, pigs, sheep, and
both dairy- and meat-cattle. (They also consumed quite a bit of dairy
- their own fresh milk, plus Grandma made her own butter and cheese.)
I have and use her recipes; she was a good cook. (Well, except for
that lutefisk crap.)

By the way: her mother (my great-great grandmother), lived to 104
back in Motala, Sweden. She ate meat and dairy too - but she swam
every day of her life in Lake Vättern, and she always claimed that's
what helped her live so long.

There are some people who are just naturally healthier than other
people.

"Correlation does not equal causation." Look it up. Live it. Be one
with it.

haiku jones

Jan 19, 2010, 3:28:56 PM1/19/10

Pour butter over it.

Haiku Jones

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 3:30:43 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 3:19 pm, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
> Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:
>
> > And she can become a stupid and ignorant loser like you.
>
> > I dumped your other posts and you are killfiled.
>
> > Good-bye asshole. Keep it up. You are a big help to
> > my cause.
>
> :-)
>
> You know what they say: causes are like assholes - everyone has one and
> they all stink.
>
> The delusional self-sanctimonious preachy douchebag with a Jesus complex
> thinks people will be rushing to join his pseudo-futuristic society of
> the return to the pre-agrarian civilization only with a hundred billion
> + people.
> And why do we need to have 100 billion people? Because fuck all of you
> meat-eaters, that's why.

We MUST eat the cows, and NOW, because if we don't,
they'll breed exponentially. Imagine what the methane
emissions from 100 billion cows would do to the planet.
Better yet, don't; the effects are too horrifying to contemplate.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 3:32:56 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 1:32 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you.

How do you like your robin grilled?

Alan Ford

Jan 19, 2010, 3:43:34 PM1/19/10
Father Haskell got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

OK, you sweet-talker, you. I am going to buy and eat a piece of a cow
right now, it's lunch time anyway. I think I'll go with a piece from the
rump.
In the interest of efficiency and being green and all, tomorrow I'll eat
the cow's hoofs, lips, asshole and eyes, i.e. I'll eat a hot-dog.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 3:55:52 PM1/19/10

Try Gwaltney's "Great Dogs" if you enjoy the taste of
heart.

Olrik

Jan 19, 2010, 4:01:34 PM1/19/10
Le 2010-01-19 15:32, Father Haskell a �crit :

> On Jan 19, 1:32 am, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> That'd go goddamned perfect with a couple of cold long neck
>>> Lone Stars.
>>
>> I like the way you think!
>
> Thank you.
>
> How do you like your robin grilled?

Never tried one. What do you recommend?

haiku jones

Jan 19, 2010, 4:02:52 PM1/19/10

So, how in the world do you know this?

(I'm betting oxalic acid is involved)

> However, humans would never have evolved our big brains had we
> not taken up meat-eating.  Large brains require large amounts of
> protein.  In a very real sense, being meat-eaters is at the core of
> being "human."
>

> Besides:  our closest relatives, the chimps, also eat meat.  Doesn't
> seem to hurt them particularly.  Are you going to go out and preach
> veganism to them?

That'd give a whole new meaning to "Eating the messenger".

> > and very bad for
> > the planet, and an act of supreme greed and selfishness in a
> > world where tens of millions of men, women, and children die of
> > starvation every year.
>
> The problem isn't that people eat meat; people have eaten meat since
> Homo erectus, if not earlier (probably all the way back to our common
> ancestor with chimps).  The problem is HUMAN OVERPOPULATION.  If we
> got our numbers down to sustainable levels, everybody could have the
> occasional steak and a chicken dinner on Sunday, and the planet would
> be none the worse for wear.
>
> If you're so fucking worried about the planet and about all the
> starving people on it, then stop wasting your time whining about meat
> and start making sure that women all over the world have access to
> reliable, affordable birth control and abortion when necessary, and
> that religions aren't allowed to prohibit family planning.
>

> > It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
> > cow flesh.
>
> This is the world's tiniest violin playing "My Heart Bleeds."  > <

Whoa! Is that a sopranino baritone violin?

You hardly see those any more.

Haiku Jones

Sidney Lambe

Jan 19, 2010, 4:52:48 PM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 4:49=A0pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 18, 3:07=A0am, Sidney Lambe

>> <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> > So what?
>>
>> > I don't eat tofu and don't know any herbies who do.
>>
>> I've eaten tofu, and it wasn't at all bad.
>
> It isn't bad at all, if you cook it in a meat-based sauce so
> that it absorbs the flavor.

Your other posts dumped and you are killfiled.

Any dumb animal can put something in their mouth and
swallow it.

I'm a human being. I can choose what I eat based on
morality and knowledge.

Keep it up, Fool. People see that the carnies are
stupid punks and it does nothing but help the herbies.

Sid

Alan Ford

Jan 19, 2010, 5:39:29 PM1/19/10
Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

> Your other posts dumped and you are killfiled.

:-) This is getting too funny.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 5:51:44 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 4:01 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-01-19 15:32, Father Haskell a écrit :

> >> I like the way you think!
>
> > Thank you.
>
> > How do you like your robin grilled?
>
> Never tried one. What do you recommend?

Blackened, with a side of grilled tomatoes and
a baguette. No heavy spices, the flavor is
too delicate.

Olrik

Jan 19, 2010, 6:26:16 PM1/19/10
Le 2010-01-19 17:51, Father Haskell a �crit :

> On Jan 19, 4:01 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Thank you.
>>
>>> How do you like your robin grilled?
>>
>> Never tried one. What do you recommend?
>
> Blackened, with a side of grilled tomatoes and
> a baguette. No heavy spices, the flavor is
> too delicate.

Sounds delicious!

Don Martin

Jan 19, 2010, 6:31:20 PM1/19/10
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:59:44 -0800, Alan Ford <zzz...@qqq.net> wrote:

>And finally, we'll be requiring a lot of
>room for a thousand monkeys with typewriters which will be in charge of
>reproducing the works of one Sidney Lambe.

Succeeding on the first pass! It's a miracle, I tell you!

-

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Evergreen

Jan 19, 2010, 6:40:36 PM1/19/10
On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 4:01=A0pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Thank you.
>>
>> > How do you like your robin grilled?
>>
>> Never tried one. What do you recommend?
>
> Blackened, with a side of grilled tomatoes and
> a baguette. No heavy spices, the flavor is
> too delicate.

This loser thinks he is bothering us herbies.

Why? Any dumb animal can put anything in their mouth
and chew it and swallow it.

We human beings can choose what we eat based upon morality
and knowledge.

I wish he'd get lost in the woods sometime. He's spend all
his time and energy trying to kill animals because he
actually believes he has to eat them to survive.

And all the while he would be surrounded by hundreds
of different edible plants, many of them rich in
protein, that can simply be picked and consumed.

Considering that one can go six weeks or so without
eating at all, wasting your energy trying to kill
things that can run and hide and don't want to
be eaten and are used to evading carnivores that
are a thousand times as dangerous to them as you
are is exceptionally stupid.

So they'd find his body beside some feeble attempt
to make a bow and arrows (etc.).

There are over 2000 known species of wild edible
plants in the western U.S. alone.

We learned about them from the Native Americans,
whose diet consisted of 85% or better plant foods.

Wanna bet this fool thinks they mostly ate meat?

He doesn't bother learning about them before going
into the woods because he's a BIG BAD MEAT EATER.

And he'll die young from one of the many afflictions
that meat pigs suffer from.

While I just laugh.

No, Fool. I am not even bothering to read your
reply. You are boring, like all idiots.

Sid

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 6:41:09 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 2:52 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

Yeah, that's right. Killfile anybody who disagrees with you.

Coward.

> Any dumb animal can put something in their mouth and
> swallow it.

Yup, but only humans *cook*. And I happen to be a good cook.

> I'm a human being. I can choose what I eat based on
> morality and knowledge.

Like I told you elsethread, before you get high on your own
"morality," pick up a copy of _The Secret Life of Plants_.

> Keep it up, Fool.

Oh, yeah. Calling names is going to get a *lot* of people on your
side. Riiiiiight.

> People see that the carnies are
> stupid punks and it does nothing but help the herbies.

Got a question for you: in your most perfect of all possible worlds,
where no human eats any animal product, what is the fate of animal
predators? Lions? Wolves? Bears? Orcas? Dolphins? All the species
of predatory fish?

Are you going to convert them to veganism *too*?

And furthermore: what do you propose to do with all the meat animals
in the world? Set them free?

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 6:41:43 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 3:39 pm, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
> Sidney Lambe got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:
>
> > Your other posts dumped and you are killfiled.
>
> :-) This is getting too funny.

Whiney little bastard, ain't he?

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2010, 6:41:54 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 4:52 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

snippy

> Keep it up, Fool. People see that the carnies are
> stupid punks and it does nothing but help the herbies.

The only Herbie I know actually eats hydrocarbons.

http://www.herbiemania.com/marchmontpenny2.jpg

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 6:43:20 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 4:40 pm, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

Nymshifting?

Coward.

SkyEyes

Jan 19, 2010, 6:45:57 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 2:02 pm, haiku jones <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 12:55 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 17, 2:29 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > > It takes 16 pounds of protein-rich grains to produce a pound of
> > > cow flesh.
>
> > This is the world's tiniest violin playing "My Heart Bleeds."  > <
>
> Whoa!  Is that a sopranino baritone violin?
>
> You hardly see those any more.
>
> Haiku Jones

Yeah, you just keep up that mockery, mister. One of these days you'll
get a CD in the mail, and *then* you'll be sorry!

;-P

Brenda

Tak A#344

Jan 19, 2010, 7:56:29 PM1/19/10
On 1/16/10 9:53 PM, DM wrote:
> One other thing:

You really need to work on focus and content, but still super
gibberish! Good job of whatever it was you were doing?

Tak A#344

Don Martin

Jan 19, 2010, 8:27:33 PM1/19/10
On 20 Jan 2010 00:40:36 +0100, Evergreen <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>This loser thinks he is bothering us herbies.

What is it about alt.atheism that we keep attracting variegated loons? We have
had a veritable rash of muslim missionaries of late, splashing against the
ground swell of no-brain fundies who, like the poor, we shall always have with
us. Now we get vegetarians. Do you suppose that alt.atheism is the Food
Channel or something? Do you worship tofu (and must take arms against heretics
who never touch the stuff)? Is your goal to be regarded as irrelevant and
annoying? Insult seems to be about the top pitch of your "wit". Do you go away
when people stop responding to your posts?

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 8:45:17 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 6:40 pm, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

I've said nothing to that effect. According to
you, however, the closest they ever came to
a cheesebuger was a wild blackberry.

> He doesn't bother learning about them  before going
> into the woods because he's a BIG BAD MEAT EATER.

Hell no. Because I'd have the sense to pack lunch.

Have fun picking enough berries in the dead of January
to survive on.

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 8:54:35 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 6:26 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-01-19 17:51, Father Haskell a écrit :

> >> Never tried one. What do you recommend?
>
> > Blackened, with a side of grilled tomatoes and
> > a baguette.  No heavy spices, the flavor is
> > too delicate.
>
> Sounds delicious!

I'm trying roast buzzard aux pommes de terre
next.

Earle Jones

Jan 19, 2010, 11:36:27 PM1/19/10
In article
<d764440d-8569-46c3...@a13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

*
And there are some that if you eat, you'll die. Try that beautiful
little mushroom 'Amanita muscara'.

Read Jon Krakauer's book, "Into the Wild". It was the plants he ate
that killed him, not the meat.

earle
*

Earle Jones

Jan 19, 2010, 11:39:43 PM1/19/10
In article <slrnhlca9e.9p...@evergreen.net>,
Sidney Lambe <sidne...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

*
Then I predict that, based on the fact that you are immoral and dumb,
you will starve.

earle
*

Father Haskell

Jan 19, 2010, 11:42:59 PM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 11:36 pm, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <d764440d-8569-46c3-b852-cd6ba6313...@a13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,

People on their death beds from mushroom poisoning
usually say they tasted pretty good.

> Read Jon Krakauer's book, "Into the Wild".  It was the plants he ate
> that killed him, not the meat.

Plain muscle meat is safe. It's when you eat things
like polar bear liver -- which contains toxic levels of vitamin
A -- that you die.

Olrik

Jan 20, 2010, 12:06:30 AM1/20/10
Le 2010-01-19 20:54, Father Haskell a �crit :

> On Jan 19, 6:26 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Blackened, with a side of grilled tomatoes and
>>> a baguette. No heavy spices, the flavor is
>>> too delicate.
>>
>> Sounds delicious!
>
> I'm trying roast buzzard aux pommes de terre
> next.

Better yet, try your bird with pommes de terre "au gratin" or dauphinoises.

Scrumptious! *And* not vegan at all!

Olrik

Olrik

Jan 20, 2010, 12:19:37 AM1/20/10
Le 2010-01-19 18:40, Evergreen a �crit :

What "us", you nym-shifting creep? You're all alone in this thread.

> Why? Any dumb animal can put anything in their mouth
> and chew it and swallow it.

Isn't what you do???

> We human beings can choose what we eat based upon morality
> and knowledge.

Exactly. That's why most of us eat delicious, nutritious meat. It's
what's for dinner.

> I wish he'd get lost in the woods sometime. He's spend all
> his time and energy trying to kill animals because he
> actually believes he has to eat them to survive.

No, but it helps.

> And all the while he would be surrounded by hundreds
> of different edible plants, many of them rich in
> protein, that can simply be picked and consumed.

And once in a while die horrible deaths from those plants, berries and
fungi.

> Considering that one can go six weeks or so without
> eating at all, wasting your energy trying to kill
> things that can run and hide and don't want to
> be eaten and are used to evading carnivores that
> are a thousand times as dangerous to them as you
> are is exceptionally stupid.
>
> So they'd find his body beside some feeble attempt
> to make a bow and arrows (etc.).

Riiiiiiiiiiiight........

> There are over 2000 known species of wild edible
> plants in the western U.S. alone.

Excellent.

> We learned about them from the Native Americans,
> whose diet consisted of 85% or better plant foods.
>
> Wanna bet this fool thinks they mostly ate meat?
>
> He doesn't bother learning about them before going
> into the woods because he's a BIG BAD MEAT EATER.

Woof.

> And he'll die young from one of the many afflictions
> that meat pigs suffer from.

Or not.

> While I just laugh.

Sure you do.

> No, Fool. I am not even bothering to read your
> reply. You are boring, like all idiots.

Well, then I guess we'll never hear from you again.

Bye now.

Olrik

> Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 20, 2010, 12:54:06 AM1/20/10

Does all that cream make the dish heavy, like a cassoulet,
or light, like an au vin? My guests worry.

Olrik

Jan 20, 2010, 1:12:16 AM1/20/10
Le 2010-01-20 00:54, Father Haskell a �crit :

Well, cassoulet does not have any cream! It's relatively heavy because
it contains lots of beans in duck fat, duck meat and a sausage. But
remember that beans have a lot of fibers and that duck fat is one of the
best fat you can eat.

Cassoulet is my favourite dish!

"Au vin" is lighter and very good. The trick is to balance your diet to
accommodate all the good foods you like.

A very good dish with cream that is not too heavy is the delicious
French perennial blanquette de veau.

Try it soon!

Olrik

Evergreen

Jan 20, 2010, 1:19:41 AM1/20/10
On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[delete]

> Does all that cream make the dish heavy, like a cassoulet,
> or light, like an au vin? My guests worry.

Another idiot meat pig who thinks that being able to stick
something in your mouth and swallow it is some kind of
amazing feat.

Bet he's 300$ of sickly flab destined for an early grave.

You reap what you sow.

http://www.ivu.org/religion/articles/argument3.html

There are more and more herbies (pure vegetarians) every year,
and before too long we are going to be powerful enough to
jerk the massive public subsidies that support the animal
product industry.

And then this pig (god, I'll bet he stinks) won't be able
to afford to eat animal products.

The last laugh will be ours.

And this recssions is both working for us and, in part, caused
by us. We hurt the animal product industry, which employs and
provides investment income (including pension funds and insurance
policies) tens of millions of people, by boycotting it.

[delete]

Sid

Olrik

Jan 20, 2010, 1:40:13 AM1/20/10
Le 2010-01-20 01:19, Evergreen a �crit :

> On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell<father...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
> [delete]
>> Does all that cream make the dish heavy, like a cassoulet,
>> or light, like an au vin? My guests worry.
>>

> Another idiot meat pig who thinks that being able to stick
> something in your mouth and swallow it is some kind of
> amazing feat.

You do that every day, creep.

> Bet he's 300$ of sickly flab destined for an early grave.
>
> You reap what you sow.
>
> http://www.ivu.org/religion/articles/argument3.html

You can't. Really. Meat is delicious, and you can't argue with that.
It's that simple.

> There are more and more herbies (pure vegetarians) every year,
> and before too long we are going to be powerful enough to
> jerk the massive public subsidies that support the animal
> product industry.

As you know, corn is a very subsidized industry, you little welfare bum.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&num=50&site=&q=corn+subsidies

High fructose corn syrup is a deleterious substance that causes obesity
and diabetes. It should be banned.

And corn ethanol farming robs people from food.

All in all, corn farmers should be tried for mass murder and crimes
against humanity.

I'm not even joking.

> And then this pig (god, I'll bet he stinks) won't be able
> to afford to eat animal products.

Raising chickens is easy, jerk.

> The last laugh will be ours.
>
> And this recssions is both working for us and, in part, caused
> by us. We hurt the animal product industry, which employs and
> provides investment income (including pension funds and insurance
> policies) tens of millions of people, by boycotting it.

Dream on.

Eating meat is in our nature, our genes and our culture. You can't
defeat that with a pseudo-religious foul-tasting creed.

FOAD, vegan!

Olrik

> [delete]
>
> Sid

Father Haskell

Jan 20, 2010, 2:13:18 AM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 1:12 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anything made from duck and sausage is going to be good,
transcendent, if you will.

> "Au vin" is lighter and very good. The trick is to balance your diet to
> accommodate all the good foods you like.
>
> A very good dish with cream that is not too heavy is the delicious
> French perennial blanquette de veau.
>
> Try it soon!

I wonder if you couldn't get a decent foie gras from a
buzzard chick?

Father Haskell

Jan 20, 2010, 2:17:00 AM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 1:19 am, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> On sci.skeptic, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> [delete]
> > Does all that cream make the dish heavy, like a cassoulet,
> > or light, like an au vin?  My guests worry.
>
> Another idiot meat pig who thinks that being able to stick
> something in your mouth and swallow it is some kind of
> amazing feat.
>
> Bet he's 300$ of sickly flab destined for an early grave.

Healthy, 165 lb long distance cyclist with bp = 110/60,
resting pulse = 55 bpm.

> You reap what you sow.

Whatever.

Hand me the pepper mill on your way out, thanks.

Robibnikoff

Jan 20, 2010, 4:38:06 AM1/20/10

"Don Martin" <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On 20 Jan 2010 00:40:36 +0100, Evergreen <sidne...@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>This loser thinks he is bothering us herbies.
>
> What is it about alt.atheism that we keep attracting variegated loons? We
> have
> had a veritable rash of muslim missionaries of late, splashing against the
> ground swell of no-brain fundies who, like the poor, we shall always have
> with
> us. Now we get vegetarians. Do you suppose that alt.atheism is the Food
> Channel or something? Do you worship tofu (and must take arms against
> heretics
> who never touch the stuff)? Is your goal to be regarded as irrelevant and
> annoying? Insult seems to be about the top pitch of your "wit". Do you go
> away
> when people stop responding to your posts?

You know, I've been a vegetarian for a little over 3 years now and while I
enjoy it (and yes, I do feel better), it's my personal choice and I really
don't give a shit what anyone else eats. WTF is wrong with these people?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & Belly Dancer Supreme

Alex W.

Jan 20, 2010, 8:00:37 AM1/20/10
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:12:16 -0500, Olrik wrote:

> Well, cassoulet does not have any cream! It's relatively heavy because
> it contains lots of beans in duck fat, duck meat and a sausage. But
> remember that beans have a lot of fibers and that duck fat is one of the
> best fat you can eat.
>
> Cassoulet is my favourite dish!

It cannot be your favourite dish, or you would not be eating the
duck. The prime ingredient is called "oie" -- or goose. Goose
fat, goose breast, goose sausage. Now *that* is paradise in a
pot.

> "Au vin" is lighter and very good. The trick is to balance your diet to
> accommodate all the good foods you like.
>
> A very good dish with cream that is not too heavy is the delicious
> French perennial blanquette de veau.

Even dishes that are stuffed with cream or fat are not all that
heavy nowadays. Do read a Victorian cook-book sometimes -- their
diet was so rich and heavy, it's a miracle our ancestors ever got
up to anything after lunch.

It is loading more messages.