the END OF ATHEISM... one FINAL thing!

DM

Jan 15, 2010, 2:32:43 PM1/15/10
THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD0F5521B5B&index=0

not this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfv-Qn1M58I&feature=related

______________________________________

Here:

the FINAL POSTING TO BE SENT WORLD-WIDE...

you wanna play games...

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/831-prophecy-results.html

_______________________________________

so you don't believe that Nostradamus could predict the future, right?

WRONG

here the DANCE OF DEATH ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHUbdqNb1A

almost forgot the most important part of it all, ALMOST:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4260399875_ff7f6dc6fa.jpg

don't waste your time in such futile activities...

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWM7jIEN_k

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every
mystery in the universe...

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes "atheism"

__________________________________________________ __
wait, wait...

I forgot something...

you little sh*ts even talk about me....

G*ATS ON FIRE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

"Atheism is dead!"

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let's hear what "SNOPES" and "DAVID EMERY" have to say about
NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus.htm

and

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/nostradamus.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/nostradamus_2.htm

"Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus ?
individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact ? have
been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up
lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event.
The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want
to take credit for this "prediction." Anyone else want to have a go?"

Ok, I'll give it a shot...

raven1

Jan 15, 2010, 2:57:12 PM1/15/10
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:32:43 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

Oh fuck off already.

Bill M

Jan 15, 2010, 10:01:22 AM1/15/10
Get an education!

"DM" <mark...@gmail.com> wrote in message

DM

Jan 15, 2010, 3:34:18 PM1/15/10

now how about you take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another thread,
ok?

you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE...

there are tons of them...

THANKS!

On Jan 15, 10:01 am, "Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Get an education!
>
> "DM" <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_MNd-RDa8&feature=PlayList&p=B221ADD...

Syd M.

Jan 15, 2010, 4:01:01 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 2:32 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...

...Is still NOT you, Dennis.
Sorry.

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 15, 2010, 4:01:47 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 3:34 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> now how about you take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another thread,
> ok?

No.

> you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE...

No, you don't.

> there are tons of them...
>
> THANKS!

Fuck you.

PDW

Werewolfy

Jan 15, 2010, 5:12:50 PM1/15/10
On 15 Jan, 21:01, "Syd M." <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 3:34�pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fuck you.

HO HO HO. Mad, Mad as a Hatter.

Poor burning goats.

Werewolfy

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 15, 2010, 5:36:22 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 3:34 pm, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> now how about you take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another thread,
> ok?

How about you take your lying ass to a psychiatrist, idiot. Is this
the fourth, or fifth time you've lied about leaving...?

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

The Chief Instigator

Jan 15, 2010, 7:03:53 PM1/15/10

Why, and spread his wrecked DNA to innocent victims?

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Message has been deleted

DM

Jan 16, 2010, 12:22:05 AM1/16/10

why don't you little shits go to another thread?

DM

Jan 16, 2010, 1:05:23 AM1/16/10
On 15 jan, 11:57, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:32:43 -0800 (PST), DM <markuz...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>
> Oh fuck off already.

Make me...

THEISM loosely defined describes BELIEF IN THE SUPERNATURAL...

again:

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man...

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position
against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

and ironically these "NEW ATHEISTS" call themselves HUMANISTS and
CRITICAL THINKERS even though they have completely eliminated any
TRANSCENDENT REALITY....

DM

Jan 16, 2010, 2:25:57 AM1/16/10
One other thing:

the irony of Ray Comfort's version of the Atheist's Nightmare is that
this is the world you will never have again for the rest of your
days...

yet you will yearn for something you can never have...

ATHEISTS:

so why don't you all go shoot yourselves in the HEAD, surely better
than your miserable lives?

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 16, 2010, 3:24:00 AM1/16/10
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:05:23 -0800 (PST), DM <mark...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 15 jan, 11:57, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:

Lousy stats doth not a valid argument maketh, sirrah.

Human Species has not the capability to Judge the Existence of GAWGHD!
Much less come up with any stories worthy.

Human Species 'recorded' H(i)story of GAWGHD's interaction with this,
the Mortal Realm, pale in comparison to GAWGHD's True Acts in Nature.

Now, go fill up some more Depends with your drivel and hope that your
puny god feels likes wiping your butt anymore after your latest
crybaby outburst up in there.

98% THAT, Mere Human!!!

Syd M.

Jan 16, 2010, 3:49:49 AM1/16/10

Why don't you stop lying and leave?

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 16, 2010, 3:50:45 AM1/16/10
On Jan 16, 1:05 am, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 jan, 11:57, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:32:43 -0800 (PST), DM <markuz...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>
> > Oh fuck off already.
>
> Make me...

Why? You hang yourself quite well.

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 16, 2010, 3:51:28 AM1/16/10
On Jan 16, 2:25 am, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:

Why don't you stop lying and just go away?

PDW

The Chief Instigator

Jan 16, 2010, 10:11:03 AM1/16/10

Because he wants the patent for his "contributions". That's about all to be
expected from DeMented.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

LAST GAME: Rockford 5, Houston 1 (January 15)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, January 16 vs. Toronto, 7:35

The Chief Instigator

Jan 16, 2010, 10:12:39 AM1/16/10

Why don't you test your "advice" on yourself, Damnable Moron?

Syd M.

Jan 16, 2010, 11:21:08 AM1/16/10
On Jan 16, 10:11 am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:49:49 -0800 (PST), Syd M. <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> why don't you little shits go to another thread?
>
> > Why don't you stop lying and leave?
>
> > PDW
>
> Because he wants the patent for his "contributions".  That's about all to be
> expected from DeMented.

A patent? For what?
His insane droolings? If so, he is nuts.

PDW

raven1

Jan 16, 2010, 11:40:48 AM1/16/10
wrote:

>On 15 jan, 11:57, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:32:43 -0800 (PST), DM <markuz...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >THE REAL ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE...
>>
>> Oh fuck off already.
>
>Make me...

HTH.

Freedom Man

Jan 16, 2010, 1:45:58 PM1/16/10
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

The Chief Instigator

Jan 16, 2010, 2:42:26 PM1/16/10
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:21:08 -0800 (PST), Syd M. <pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 10:11?am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

>> > Why don't you stop lying and leave?
>>
>> > PDW
>>
>> Because he wants the patent for his "contributions". ?That's about all to be

>> expected from DeMented.
>>

> A patent? For what?
> His insane droolings? If so, he is nuts.
>
> PDW

Given his ravings over the last weeks, he just might be officially confirmed
as a canonical loon in the not so distant future.

Andy W

Jan 16, 2010, 6:34:12 PM1/16/10
On 15 Jan, 20:34, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> now how about you take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another thread,
> ok?

What you just can't seem to realise, Dennis, because you are so
astoundingly stupid, is that every time you post your garbage you
actually make the case for skepticism and atheism even stronger by
your utter failure to support anything you claim.

And if you can't handle atheists pummelling you every time you post, I
suggest you simply stop posting. Although as we have seen you even
fail at that.

Andy

panam...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2010, 6:42:47 PM1/16/10
On Jan 16, 2:25 am, DM <markuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One other thing:
>
> the irony of Ray Comfort's

What's the matter, Dennis...your tinfoil hat fall off again? Anybody
dumb enough to quote Comfort in alt.atheism needs a visit from a
mental health professional.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dennis-Markuze/723761255
http://www.exporters.sg/member_profile.asp?co_id=51710

Alan Ford

Jan 16, 2010, 7:24:54 PM1/16/10
Andy W got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:

He's just an attention whore with a mind of a small child. If we all put
him in the shitlist, he'll quickly lose interest.

--
If you don't beat your meat
You can't have any pudding

Smiler

Jan 16, 2010, 8:45:15 PM1/16/10
The Chief Instigator wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:21:08 -0800 (PST), Syd M.
> <pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 16, 10:11?am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

>>> Because he wants the patent for his "contributions". ?That's about
>>> all to be expected from DeMented.
>>>

>> A patent? For what?
>> His insane droolings? If so, he is nuts.
>>
>> PDW
>
> Given his ravings over the last weeks, he just might be officially
> confirmed as a canonical loon in the not so distant future.

I don't know about a canon, but he sure posts a lot of balls.

--
Smiler
The godless one

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 1:23:34 AM1/17/10
On Jan 16, 2:42 pm, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:21:08 -0800 (PST), Syd M. <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Because he wants the patent for his "contributions". ?That's about all to be
> >> expected from DeMented.
>
> > A patent? For what?
> > His insane droolings? If so, he is nuts.
>
> > PDW
>
> Given his ravings over the last weeks, he just might be officially confirmed
> as a canonical loon in the not so distant future.
>
> --

I'd settle for just 'committed.'

PDW

The Chief Instigator

Jan 17, 2010, 2:55:22 AM1/17/10
>> ?

> I'd settle for just 'committed.'
>
> PDW

Amend that to "committed and permanently confined".

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

LAST GAME: Houston 5, Toronto 2 (January 16)
NEXT GAME: Friday, January 22 at Abbotsford, 9:35

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 17, 2010, 2:56:20 AM1/17/10
On 17 Jan 2010 07:55:22 GMT, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
wrote:

So who is the Freedom Of Speech NAZI now?

The Chief Instigator

Jan 17, 2010, 3:38:19 AM1/17/10

You can't even guess? Hardly a surprise, coming from you. DM's a few feet
short of reality, but he'll not be my responsibilty, either. Maybe you'll
grasp the concept of "opinion", sooner or later. (Today obviously wasn't
it.)

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 17, 2010, 3:52:16 AM1/17/10
On 17 Jan 2010 08:38:19 GMT, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
wrote:

Practicing medicine without a license is a crime.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 17, 2010, 12:51:51 PM1/17/10

If you can find any credible evidence of my practicing medicine...you'll put
it up, and it will still be 100% imaginary. That's reality for you.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 17, 2010, 1:07:35 PM1/17/10
On 17 Jan 2010 17:51:51 GMT, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
wrote:

The entire Universe revolves around YOU.

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 4:40:36 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 2:55 am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com> wrote:

That too.

PDW

Syd M.

Jan 17, 2010, 4:42:12 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 2:56 am, Rev. 11D Meow! <Ji...@Crack.corn> wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2010 07:55:22 GMT, The Chief Instigator <patr...@io.com>

Not you, obviously.

PDW

Andy W

Jan 17, 2010, 6:01:24 PM1/17/10
On 17 Jan, 00:24, Alan Ford <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote:
> Andy W got sick and threw up all over the keyboard:
>
> >> now how about you take your SKEPTICISM and ATHEISM to another thread,
> >> ok?
>
> > What you just can't seem to realise, Dennis, because you are so
> > astoundingly stupid, is that every time you post your garbage you
> > actually make the case for skepticism and atheism even stronger by
> > your utter failure to support anything you claim.
>
> > And if you can't handle atheists pummelling you every time you post, I
> > suggest you simply stop posting. Although as we have seen you even
> > fail at that.
>
> He's just an attention whore with a mind of a small child. If we all put
> him in the shitlist, he'll quickly lose interest.

Well, probably. I've been trying to get him to go into meltdown, but
for a frothing nutter he's remarkably difficult to provoke.

The Chief Instigator

Jan 17, 2010, 8:26:07 PM1/17/10

Too bad that in my 54 years (approaching 55, four months ahead) the universe
has ignored your latest delusion, as it will for the rest of said universe's
existence.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 17, 2010, 9:00:58 PM1/17/10
On 18 Jan 2010 01:26:07 GMT, The Chief Instigator <pat...@io.com>
wrote:

Wow, we're a month of being exactly the same age.
How's it feel to still be acting like a child there, sport?

The Chief Instigator

Jan 18, 2010, 6:19:08 PM1/18/10

I've been an adult one month longer (or shorter) than you, but I have no
problems with the attendant responsibilities. (Like, being on the board of
directors of a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.)