Re: Adsense API TOTAL_EARNINGS metric broken?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Feb 13, 2013, 8:15:48 AM2/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Duplicated -> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/adsense-api/zkY8VOYByQA/discussion

On Tuesday, 12 February 2013 22:27:18 UTC, Patrick D'Souza wrote:
Hi Google Adsense Team,

We are currently using the Adsense API to pull our daily AFC reports and we grab the revenue numbers from the TOTAL_EARNINGS metric. An api call on 02/09/13 for 02/08/13 numbers reported the correct TOTAL_EARNINGS numbers as shown on the web ui console but today's api call for 02/08 seems to be reporting completely wrong numbers. Has something changed in the Adsense API that could be affecting these numbers?

Thanks,
Patrick

Ravi Chandra

Feb 13, 2013, 10:19:12 AM2/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
As a work around you can use EARNINGS instead of TOTAL_EARNINGS which would give you the same numbers.

-Ravi

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Patrick D'Souza <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Google Adsense Team,

We are currently using the Adsense API to pull our daily AFC reports and we grab the revenue numbers from the TOTAL_EARNINGS metric. An api call on 02/09/13 for 02/08/13 numbers reported the correct TOTAL_EARNINGS numbers as shown on the web ui console but today's api call for 02/08 seems to be reporting completely wrong numbers. Has something changed in the Adsense API that could be affecting these numbers?

Thanks,
Patrick

Thanks and Regards
~Ravi Chandra