Re: Adsense Api TOTAL_EARNINGS metric broken?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Feb 13, 2013, 7:23:40 AM2/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

TOTAL_EARNINGS is a dimension that only makes sense in the AdSense Host API (I'm guessing you are using Management API). It was removed this week hence the inconsistent data you're receiving. The documentation is being updated right now.

Please use EARNINGS instead in the AdSense Management API.

I hope this doesn't cause you too much trouble and please accept our apologies.

Thank you for the heads up!
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

On Wednesday, 13 February 2013 11:08:46 UTC, Patrick D'Souza wrote:
Hi Google Adsense team,

We are currently using the TOTAL_EARNINGS metric to report on our revenue numbers. An adsense api call on 02/09/13 for 02/08/13 TOTAL_EARNINGS numbers seems to match the revenue numbers in the web ui console but today's api call for 02/08/13 is returning the wrong numbers. Did something change in the adsense api in the past few days?

Thanks,
Patrick