Re: Abridged summary of aakashtablet@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Shalini Jha

Feb 21, 2013, 4:09:13 AM2/21/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
I have booked the one in the month of feb, 2012.
Pls let me know when it will get deliver and process of payement

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM, <aakash...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/aakashtablet/topics

    Rocky Baliyan <aakas...@gmail.com> Feb 14 10:30PM -0800

    Large majority of pre-paid bookings are now complete. The remaining pending
    deliveries are due to incorrect address and contact information. Please
    click on the link below and provide your updated ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group aakashtablet.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aakashtablet" group.

Shalini Jha
Hr-Training & Development
Cryobanks International India

bajjuri sridhar