New Url Destination for Aakash Tablet Lovers

aakas...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2013, 8:30:33 AM2/6/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Hello users,

Now, all the Aakash tablet lovers can get all the latest information related to the Tablet by following the below link and even the same url can be also used for online booking the Aakash Tablet.

http://www.ubislate.com/

aakas...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2013, 11:43:57 PM2/7/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Now, users can go through the Aakash Ubislate tablet with enhanced features and stylish look. Users can check out all the new features of Ubislate while following through the following link:

http://www.ubislate.com/ubislate/index.html

Seth Emerald

Feb 11, 2013, 11:17:41 PM2/11/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
What kind of 3G dongle does ubislate 7Ci support?mine does not support
airtel and aircel 3G dongles..please help.
> --
> --
> For latest on Aakash Tablet please visit http://www.aakashtablet.in
>
> ---
> "aakashtablet" group.
> email to aakashtablet...@googlegroups.com.

Lokesh Kumar

Feb 14, 2013, 1:09:48 AM2/14/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com

I have already bookesd aakash tablet

jadu kalai

Feb 14, 2013, 9:43:50 AM2/14/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
I was booked and pay one year back but till now I did not get.

Rocky Baliyan

Feb 15, 2013, 1:30:12 AM2/15/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Large majority of pre-paid bookings are now complete. The remaining pending deliveries are due to incorrect address and contact information. Please click on the link below and provide your updated information to allow us to get your product dispatched:

Rocky Baliyan

Feb 19, 2013, 11:54:42 PM2/19/13
to aakash...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday, one of my colleague got his Ubislate tablet. We put the device into the charging mode so that we can get the opportunity to use our hands on it....I found, some of its best features are as:
1. Touch Screen is very smooth and classy
2. Functionality wise, it works well
3. Good User-Interface