Daddy, how was I born ?

R A I N

Nov 15, 2007, 11:26:07 PM11/15/07
to Jokes-...@googlegroups.com, San...@googlegroups.com, nido...@googlegroups.com, Fun_Mailz...@googlegroups.com
A little boy asked his father \" Daddy, how was I
born?\" Dad responds,

\"Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway. So here goes.Well, you see, your Mom and I
first got together in a chat room on MSN.Then I set up
a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a
cyber-cafe.

Then we sneaked into a secluded room, where your
mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As
soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that
neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it
was too late to hit the delete button, nine months
later a blessed little Pop-up appeared and said
\'You\'ve got Male\'.\"

sam

Nov 21, 2007, 10:32:43 AM11/21/07
to Jokes-...@googlegroups.com, San...@googlegroups.com, nido...@googlegroups.com, Fun_Mailz...@googlegroups.com